The Good Wife: Grace's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,721 Followers

"Do you want some more of that?" Alicia teased, shifting her dripping snatch back and forth, just out of reach of her daughter's pointy tongue.

"Yes, please," Grace begged, almost whimpering with need as she breathed in the heady fragrance of her mother's mature cunt.

"Just be patient, Baby, you'll get a lot more in a minute. I just want to feel that pretty tongue of yours somewhere else right now." Before Grace could say anything in protest, Alicia shifted forward and lowered herself, bringing the warm cheeks of her round bum right down on her daughter's face.

Grace was shocked as her mother's bum-cheeks settled onto her face, the intense warmth cloaking her erotically. Her mother's sexual scent was everywhere, filling her nostrils and stirring her senses wickedly. The older woman rocked her hips, dragging her wet pussy across the girl's face before shifting forward and settling right down, her knees spreading wantonly out to each side. Grace was dizzy with excitement at her mother's illicitly lurid behavior, and she wanted nothing more than to please the mature woman who she loved with all her heart.

"Ohhnnn," Grace groaned lustily as she opened her lips and thrust her tongue forward, sending it right up between her mother's soft warm cheeks.

"Mmmmm, that's it," Alicia moaned as her daughter's hot wet tongue laved over the warm flesh of her crevice. She rolled her hips, bringing her tender pink rosebud right over the girl's tongue. Once in the perfect position, she rolled her wide motherly hips, teasing Grace by circling the hot puckered opening against the tip of the young girl's tongue. "Let me feel that tongue of yours, right there, Baby. Mommy wants to feel it go way up inside her."

Grace pushed a wad of saliva to the front of her mouth and then feathered her hot wet tongue up against her mother's tight hole, bathing the tender wrinkled flesh in hot spit. She loved the nastiness of what she was doing, and slowly, teasingly, rolled the flat of her tongue over the hot sensitive tissues.

"Oh Jesus, that's good," Alicia cooed, rolling her hips down against her daughter's talented tongue. The girl was a natural, her mouth so hot and talented—and so eager to please. Alicia felt the tip of her daughter's tongue pressing against her tight puckered orifice, seeking entry. She relaxed her sphincter and sat right down, savoring the exquisite sensation of her daughter's long wet tongue slithering inside her hot pink hole.

Grace was writhing beneath her mother, her young body tingling with excitement as her tongue slid wantonly over the sinfully hot tissues inside her mother's exquisite ass. She swirled her tongue in a teasing circle, loving the incendiary heat flowing from her mother's insides right down to her own throbbing clit, the engorged nodule between her legs aching for attention.

"Yesssssss," Alicia hissed, rolling her hips salaciously against her daughter's face as the teenager's lips and tongue ravished her insides. She loved the wet nasty sound of Grace's tongue slurping and licking at her tight pink anus, the girl's enthusiasm readily apparent by the nasty sounds emanating from her working mouth. Alicia had always had a sensitive bum, but had only had one other person's mouth on her like this—a young girl in her dorm at college. That girl was good, but nothing compared to the way her young daughter was eagerly servicing her right now. Yes, she'd be using her baby's mouth a lot from now on, on every part of her needy body.

"Mmmmmm...perfect," Alicia moaned as her daughter's tongue probed deeply, pushing another massive wad of spit right up into her mother and bathing those hot steamy tissues. Alicia could feel her body tingling as her pleasure level soared, Grace's tongue and lips bringing her to the brink of ecstasy. With the young girl's eager mouth buried deep within her succulent ass, Alicia reached down, her fingers finding the pulsing spire of her erect clit. She got her fingers good and wet by sliding them through her sloppy pussy-lips, and then took her enflamed clit between her thumb and forefinger, rolling it lewdly between her slippery digits.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk," Alicia moaned, her body jerking atop her daughter's stretched-out form as she started to come. Her knees slid further out to each side as she drove the girl's thrusting tongue as far up her ass as she could get it. Her clit was throbbing between her fingers as she came, the exquisite sensations starting in her bum and blossoming throughout her entire body. She convulsed atop her daughter's face, cum spraying from her juicy cunt all over the girl's chin, neck and chest. Alicia threw her head back, her eyes closed in bliss, her quivering body wracked by paroxysms of ecstasy. Finally, mercifully, the delightful sensations started to wane, a final tingling shiver running down her spine.

Grace was in heaven, knowing she was bringing her mother so much pleasure. She could feel the older woman shaking and moaning as she climaxed, all the while keeping her tongue swirling over those tender pink tissues way up inside her mother's perfect heart-shaped bum. As she licked and sucked at her mother's tight little rosebud, she could feel her exposed chest being sprayed with the older woman's juices, the heady scent of womanly nectar filling the air like an intoxicating drug. Finally, her mother relaxed. Grace slowly withdrew her tongue, feeling her mother's sphincter closing down as her tongue receded.

"I promised you a little more, didn't I, Baby?" Alicia said as she slid her hips backwards, dragging her sopping labia over her daughter's abused lips.

Grace eagerly pressed her mouth upward, gluing her lips to her mother's dripping cunt as she licked and sucked, feasting on the older woman's flowing juices. She lapped at her mother's vivid pink pussy-lips, licking up the creamy nectar she'd already come to love so much. Her mother rolled her flared hips all over Grace's face, making sure her clean-up girl got everything she desired.

"That's my baby," Alicia said as she finally lifted herself up and sat back, looking down at her daughter. Grace's face was flushed pink and glistening wetly, every square inch of her pretty face damp with sweat, saliva, and her mother's oily juices. The blissful smile of contentment on her daughter's face told Alicia the girl had never been happier. But Alicia knew their night wasn't over yet—as far as she was concerned, it was just getting started.

"I think it's time we let your brother in on a little of this, don't you?"

Grace looked up at her mother's pretty face, remembering that illicitly wicked sight she'd recently witnessed—her brother kneeling between her mother's thighs, his hands spreading the older woman's legs wide open, his immense cock driving balls-deep into his sexy mother again and again, fucking her deeper and deeper into the mattress with every powerful thrust. She pictured her mother's tightly-stretched labia circling the tremendous girth of the monstrous slab of flesh impaling her, her mature body twitching and shaking through orgasm after orgasm, a blissful look of serene pleasure on her face.

Grace nodded, wondering what was in store for her next...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,721 Followers