The Good Wife: Grace's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,735 Followers

Grace felt that delightful twinge in her young pussy as her mother's word registered in her brain. Her mother was actually asking for her help in sexually satisfying her brother! She pictured that enormous cock of his, seeing it drive deep into her mother's pussy as he almost split her in two, and she knew she wanted to be part of that, to feel what that would be like herself, in whatever way her mother wanted. "Yes!" she blurted out excitedly.

"That's my good girl," Alicia purred softly, a perverted little glint in her eye as she applied some mascara, making her daughter's eyes look invitingly sexy. "I can teach you how to take care of your brother, teach you what he needs. Would you like that?"

"Yes," Grace replied eagerly.

Satisfied with the look of her daughter's eyes, Alicia picked up a brilliant pink lipstick, one that would go nicely with the eye shadow and look teasingly perfect on her daughter's virginal lips. "I'll show you the kind of things he likes to see women wear—like the outfit I'm going to have you put on in a few minutes. I'll show you how to use your hands and mouth on him to make him achingly hard. There will be times when I want you to take care of Zach when I'm not here, but when I am, I'll want your help with him to get him ready for me, do you understand?" She looked at her daughter intently, wanting to make sure there was no confusion on this point.

"Y...yes, I do understand. I...I'll do whatever you want me to do, Mom," Grace said imploringly.

"That's nice, Baby, that's what I want to hear." With a smile on her face, Alicia leaned forward and deftly applied the lipstick, her daughter's pouty lips glistening wetly when she was done. She stood up and looked down at her make-up job, happy with the result, and knowing Zach would be happy with it as well.

"Grace, do you know what a fluffer is?" Alicia asked, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Uh, no," Grace replied, a confused look on her face.

"A fluffer is a young girl who works in the adult film industry. While the director is setting up a scene and getting ready for the next shot, the fluffer is responsible for getting the actors ready."

"Uh, I'm not sure what you mean."

"Well, once the director is all set to go, he sometimes wants the action to start immediately, which means the man has to be hard, so there's no waiting."

"What...what does the fluffer have to do?"

"Well, between scenes like that, she uses her hands and mouth to keep the actor hard." Alicia paused for a second as she watched Grace think about what she'd just told her. "Do you think you can do that for Zach and me? Do you think you could be our fluffer?"

Grace shivered with excitement as she thought about how wickedly perverse the idea of that was. She could feel herself flushing with arousal, the tingling itch in her pussy coming back. "I...I'd like to try."

"That's a good girl," Alicia said warmly, taking her hand and running it caressingly along her daughter's jawline. "Sometimes, a fluffer has to perform clean-up duties as well. Did you like it when you were licking your brother's cum off my breasts?"

"Yes," Grace admitted, her face flushing slightly.

"Once you'd gotten all of his semen off of me, did you like the feel of my breasts in your mouth?"

Grace paused for a second before nodding, her eyes dropping from her mother's intense gaze.

"That's good that you liked it, because you're likely going to have to make sure both your brother and I are nicely cleaned up a lot from now on." Alicia paused for a second, waiting to play her next card. "There's one other thing you need to know-sometimes, the fluffer has to get the female actor ready for sex scenes too. Do you think you'd be able to do that?"

Grace knew her mother was asking if she'd be willing to use her mouth and hands on her, on more than just her breasts. She'd always thought her mother was so beautiful, with an amazing body. She often thought of her mother, wondering what her body would look like naked, what it would feel like under her fingertips, her hands running over her mother's mature experienced body. Only Grace knew that she'd occasionally had those thoughts running through her mind as she'd lain in bed at night, her fingers slipping beneath her panties and running over her wet pussy-lips. She knew that tonight, it had aroused her just as much to see her mother in that enticing outfit she was wearing, as it had to see her brother's huge cock. "Yes," she confessed enthusiastically. "I can do that."

"That's my good girl," Alicia replied, a wicked little smile playing at the corners of her mouth. With her fingers beneath her daughter's chin, she turned the young girl's face up as she lowered her mouth towards hers. As her daughter's eyes focused on her parting lips, she whispered softly, "Kiss me, Grace."

Grace was almost trembling with desire as her mother pressed her beautiful red lips to hers, and then slipped her tongue between her daughter's parted lips.

"Mmmmmm," Grace mewed like a little kitten as she felt her mother's warm tongue press against hers. She'd only kissed a couple of boys, and it was nothing like this. The feel of her mother's mouth on hers was like nothing she'd ever experienced—tender, yet deliciously exciting at the same time. She could feel her heart racing as her mother's tongue rolled against hers, and then gently sucked on it, inviting Grace to follow her tongue back into her own mouth.

Alicia smiled inside as her daughter's tongue eagerly followed hers, and then explored all around the confines of her hot wet mouth. Alicia finally pulled back and broke the kiss, leaving Grace gasping.

"That was nice, Grace. You've got such a pretty little mouth. We're going to show you a lot of things you can do with that mouth of yours. Now, get your bra and panties off so we can see how this outfit looks on you."

While Grace turned and removed her bra and panties, Alicia opened a couple of the packages she'd brought in with her and pulled out the silky garments they contained.

"Alright, I think these should fit perfectly," she said as Grace turned to face her. Alicia looked her daughter up and down, her eyes roaming over the teenager's pert breasts, lithe figure and shaved pubic mound. "That's nice. All you young girls keep yourselves nice and clean down there, don't you?"

"Yes," Grace replied as she took the lacy white garment her mother handed her. She could tell it was like a baby doll top, only a million times prettier than anything she'd ever seen before. It was nearly all beautiful white lace, with a couple of panels of sheer mesh-like material at the sides. She slipped it over her head and pulled it down, the intricate lacy bra cups fitting perfectly over her young breasts. Alicia stepped over to her and slightly adjusted the satin straps running over her daughter's shoulders, causing the cups to tighten slightly and push Grace's firm breasts together and up. Satisfied with the way it looked, she handed her daughter a tiny piece of white fabric she'd pulled out of the same package.

"What's this," Grace asked, holding the little piece of satin in her hand.

"It's a G-string, Sweetie. It goes with the top."

Grace moved the intricate little thing in her hands before she figured it out, She then stepped into it and pulled it into place, the tiny triangle of white satin covering her sex while matching satin strings ran high on her hips and then disappeared between her bum-cheeks. She'd never in her life worn anything like it, and it felt sinfully wicked as she adjusted it, making it fit just right.

"Now this," Her mother drew her hand out from another smaller bag, bringing with it a pair of white stockings. Grace carefully took them, the exquisitely sheer material feeling incredibly sensual in her hands. She delicately raised her slender foot and fed the gathered material over her toes, and then drew it carefully up her leg, the wispy material feeling delightfully sensual against her skin. The stockings were thigh-highs, with an intricate lacy band at the top which hugged her slim thighs just below her tender young pussy. She repeated the process with the second nylon, almost shivering with excitement as she pulled it up, the elasticized lacy band at the top wrapping itself tightly to her creamy thigh. She wanted to turn and look at herself in the mirror, but her mother stopped her.

"Un-uh! One more thing," Alicia said as she drew a box from another bag and lifted the lid. She reached inside, pulled out a pair of white high heels, and then handed them to Grace.

"They're beautiful," Grace gushed, taking the sexy shoes in her hands. They were slingbacks, with a pointy toe and a sky-high heel. She had only seen pictures of shoes like this in magazines, and had only dreamed of owning a pair. She excitedly slipped them onto her delicate feet and then stood up, the fit absolutely perfect.

"Now you can look," Alicia said, gesturing to the mirror.

Grace gasped as she turned and looked at herself—she couldn't believe it was really her. The girl staring back at her looked like a glamorous movie star. Her face looking stunning, beautifully made up, the eye shadow and mascara making her eyes look grown-up and sensually inviting, her full pouty lips a glossy pink slash. Her eyes travelled down to the top of the baby doll set, the lacy garment teasingly cupping her firm young breasts where it hugged her tightly, the rest of the wispy material falling enchantingly over her tiny waist before ending on her slim hips, the tiny triangle of the white satin g-string visible at the juncture of her thighs.

The sheer white nylons shimmered as they clad her coltish legs, the elasticized lace band at the top a perfect match for the lace of the baby doll set. The shoes—the shoes were so sexy they almost took her breath away. The pointy toe and slim high heel made her legs look amazing, the muscles in her calves and thighs accentuated sensually.

"What do you think?" her mother asked.

"I...I look so beautiful," Grace whispered under her breath, almost mesmerized by the vision looking back at her from the mirror.

"Yes, you do," Alicia replied, a sly smile on her face. "I think you look incredibly grown-up and sexy, and I think your brother is going to love it too."

Grace turned and looked at her mother, fear in her eyes. "Do you think Zach will want to...to..."

"To fuck you?" Alicia said.

"Yes." At her mother's blunt response, Grace's heart had started racing with both excitement and dread.

Alicia looked her daughter up and down, dressed in one of the virginal white outfits she'd bought earlier in the day for herself. Grace looked gorgeous, and intensely desirable, the young girl just oozing with the intoxicating allure of innocence. "With you dressed like that, Baby, there's no way we're going to be able to stop him."

"But it...it's so big," Grace said, her bottom lip trembling with fear at the thought of her brother's monstrous cock slicing her wide open.

"Don't worry, Honey, we'll let you get used to it first. And if it gets to be too much for you, Mommy can always take over."

"What...what are you going to want me to do first?" Grace asked.

"I think we'll have you use your hands on him first, so you can get used to feeling how powerful that huge cock of his is. And from there, I guess we'll just have to see how it goes. To be honest with you," Alicia said as she gave Grace a little wink, "I'm not sure how long I'll be able to last before I need to get my hands on him myself."

"That's okay, Mom," Grace said hurriedly, wanting to make sure her mother allowed her to be part of this illicit incestuous menage. "Just let me know what you want me to do. I'm not sure if I'll do very well, but I'll try my best. I'd really like to try and be your...your fluffer."

"That's my Baby, you know just what to say," Alicia replied, a perverse smile spreading across her face. She stepped next to her daughter and sat on the round stool in front of the dressing table, swiveling it around until she was facing the young girl. "How about we start on your fluffer training right now?"

"Wha...what do you mean?" Grace asked nervously.

"You liked cleaning Zach's warm cum off my breasts earlier, right?"

"Yes," Grace could feel her face flushing again as she thought about how excited she'd gotten, her tongue sliding across her mother's beautiful breasts, gathering in that massive load of semen she'd seen her brother spray all over her mother's chest.

"How would you like some more?"

"More?" Grace asked curiously, her eyes looking down at her mother's swelling breasts, and seeing nothing but her smooth soft skin.

"Yes, Zach had shot another load deep inside me just shortly before you got here. You might have to work a little harder to get it, but I'm sure most of it is still there." Alicia accompanied her words by letting her nylon-sheathed legs roll slowly open to each side, exposing the glistening wet petals of her leaking gash.

Grace stared at her mother's lewd display, those long beautiful legs parting wantonly. She could feel herself getting more and more excited as her mother's legs continued to part, the opening between them looking like an inviting 'V'. Her eyes roamed up and down her mother's spectacular body, her mature form looking even sexier in the wickedly alluring outfit she was wearing.

"Do you want it, Baby?" Alicia asked in a soft lulling tone as she reached down and slid her index finger right up inside her gooey snatch. She drew it out, the tip glistening with a whitish gob of her son's viscous seed. She waved it teasingly in front of her dripping cunt, the pearly wad of semen drawing her daughter in hypnotically.

Grace's heart was racing with excitement as she looked at her mother's cum-covered finger. She thought of how thrilling it had been to taste and swallow her brother's cum earlier, and knew she wanted more. She dropped to her knees, and moved between her mother's spread legs.

Alicia smiled to herself as she watched her daughter's eyes focus on her glistening finger. As she'd waved her finger, the pearly clump of jizz shimmering in the warm gold light, the girl's tongue had slid out of her mouth instinctively and licked at her pouty young lips, wanting the creamy goodness Alicia had to offer. Alicia waved her finger slowly, teasingly, knowing the young girl could smell the sexy earthy scent of her well-fucked cunt combined with her son's masculine cock-cream. She watched as Grace dropped to her knees as if mesmerized, and then crawled closer between her widely-spread thighs.

"That's my girl," Alicia coaxed softly as her daughter's lips opened and slipped over her gooey finger. The girl's lips closed down warmly, her soft tongue rolling wantonly over the sticky digit. The tip of her blood-red nail scratched provocatively along the raspy surface of her daughter's tongue as the girl sucked and lapped at her long slim finger.

"That's it," Alicia said as she slowly withdrew her finger from her daughter's mouth and ran the tip of her fingernail teasingly all around the young girl's soft pink lips. "Are you ready for more?"

Grace eagerly nodded, her heart racing with excitement.

"Just one more thing," Alicia said, picking up an elastic hairband from her dressing table. She reached forward and gathered up her daughter's long dirty-blonde hair in her hands and quickly whipped it into a ponytail. "There, we just don't want any of your hair getting in the way of that pretty little mouth of yours, do we, Dear?" Alicia shifted forward to the edge of the stool, her soaking-wet pussy mere inches from her daughter's face. She reached forward and took her daughter's head in her hands, her slender fingers slipping into the young girl's pulled-back hair.

"C'mon, Baby," she said as she pulled gently on her daughter's head, "show Mommy what a good clean-up girl you can be."

Although Grace didn't need any coaxing, she found it wickedly exciting to have her mother take control of her like this. Just the intoxicating scent wafting up from her well-fucked cunt would have been enough, but the feel of her mother's hands pulling her closer had Grace's level of arousal rising at an accelerated rate. She looked at her mother's brazenly exposed pussy, the shiny wet labia beckoning to her like a ripe juicy peach. She felt a lascivious hunger—like she'd never felt before—and knew she wanted to taste her mother more than anything. Feeling tentative yet excited, Grace extended her tongue, tracing the very tip up along the slick smooth surface of her mother's pussy lips.

"Mmmm, that's the way," Alicia purred. "Get used to the taste. I have the feeling you're going to be getting a lot of that from now on." Seeing how enthusiastic her daughter was, she leaned back against her dressing table and, with a perverse smile on her face, looked down at the innocent young features of her daughter, the teenager's eager tongue licking along the full length of her shiny trench.

Once the flavor of her mother's cunt-honey reached her taste buds, Grace knew she was hooked. She shivered inside, the flat of tongue dragging languidly up the sticky surface of her mother's mound. She slid her mouth back down as she moved in closer, and then deftly feathered her tongue right between the slippery labia.

"Mmmm, that's my girl," Alicia purred as her daughter's tongue spun in a teasing swirl just inside the gates of her steaming love-pocket. It looked perversely wicked to look down and see her daughter's pretty young face pressed tightly to her recently-fucked cunt, knowing there was still a massive wad of her son's potent seed lurking deep within the hot pink tissues inside her.

"Do you like the taste of that, Baby?" Alicia asked, rolling her hips salaciously against her daughter's face.

"Mmhm," Grace hummed in agreement, her tongue lancing deeper into her mother's hot oily snatch.

"Hmmm, it really feels like you want to taste that big milky load your brother shot into me. Is that what you want, Sweetie, do you want me to feed it to you?"

"Mmhm," Grace hummed again, a hungry tone of desire echoing through her mother's loins.

"Okay, Baby. You just keep that tongue deep inside me while I push down. When you start to taste it, I want you to start sucking. Keep that tongue moving all around, but suck all that nasty cum out at the same time. Can you do that for me?" Grace hummed in agreement once more. "Good, then here we go."

Grace could feel her mother's stomach muscles flex, and she felt the hot walls of her mother's vagina close down around her probing tongue provocatively. She could feel the clutching tissues inside her mother rippling along her tongue as the older woman pushed down, and then Grace felt a viscous wad of gooey discharge ooze down onto her tongue. She sucked, and was rewarded by the stringy gob of semen sliding deeper into her mouth, right onto her taste buds.

"Mmmmm..." It was Grace's turn to purr now as she savored the scintillating flavor of the combined juices of her mother and brother settling onto her tongue. Loving the wickedly nasty taste of their incestuous lust, she sucked harder, drawing more of the musky cream into her mouth.

Alicia smiled to herself as she watched her daughter's mouth working, her lips and face pressed flush up against her steaming cunt, the young girl's tongue circling and swabbing all over the sticky walls of her vagina. She watched her daughter swallow and then send her tongue back up deep inside her, searching for more of the delectable cream Zach had pasted her with just a short time ago. She used the talented muscles inside her mature cunt to push down, feeding more of her son's potent seed to her teenage daughter.

Grace was in heaven—her young mouth filling again as she sucked ravenously at her mother's hot steaming box, her brother's sperm-laden cum slithering luxuriously onto her tongue in milky rivulets. That nasty itch between her legs was overwhelming her, and as her mother pushed another wad of the silky cream onto her tongue, Grace shoved her hand between her legs, her fingers slipping beneath the leg opening of her little G-string. Her impatient fingers slid through her dripping pussy-lips to the apex of her sex, her slippery fingertips eagerly finding the engorged bud of her swollen clit. She rubbed at it, her slick fingers triggering a shattering climax that started in the fiery engorged nodule and spread rapidly throughout her entire body.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,735 Followers