The Good Wife: Grace's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers

"Mehhmm...mehhmm..." With her lips and mouth pressed tightly against her mother's overheated pussy, Grace gave off a high-pitched squeal as she started to come, her fingers rubbing tempestuously over the erect red spire at the top of her slit. Her body was quivering like a plucked bowstring as orgasmic waves of delight coursed through her, her flushed face rubbing warmly against her mother's greasy cunt.

Alicia was thrilled to see her daughter slip her hand between her own legs and bring herself off. She was impressed by the fact that even though the young girl's body was twisting and shaking through a spine-tingling climax, she still kept her lips and tongue working beautifully inside her twat. As she pushed more of her son's deeply-shot load onto her daughter's tongue, the young girl lanced her tongue deep and pushed hard on the roof of her vagina, pressing right onto the underside of her sensitive clit.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," Alicia hissed through gritted teeth as she started to climax as well. She instinctively reached down and gripped her daughter's head, pulling that beautiful mouth even harder against her spasming cunt. Her hips were bucking and she could feel herself spraying cunt-honey all over her daughter's face. She held on tight to her daughter's head as she came and came, grinding her oily gash all over the teenager's pretty face, her gripping fingers circled around the girl's ponytail.

Grace could feel her face awash with her mother's slimy juices as the stuff just sprayed out of the older woman. She licked and licked, sopping up as much of the warm nectar as she could. She was thrilled to be able to give her mother this much pleasure, and it was even more exciting that they both came at the same time. As she felt her own tingling climax start to wane, her mother slumped back, loosening her tight grip on her head, but still gently cradling her face. Her mother lay back with a blissful smile on her face, holding Grace's mouth against her flushed pink pussy as the young girl tenderly nursed at her, sucking up the slimy juices oozing from her mature snatch.

"Mmmm, that was nice," Alicia said, stroking Grace's cheek affectionately. "You can be my clean-up girl any day."

Grace sat back on her haunches and looked up at her mother, her whole face glistening with her mother's cunt-cream.

"Oh dear, I made quite a mess there, didn't I?" Alicia said, sitting forward on the stool and taking Grace's head in her hands once more. "C'mere, Baby, let me help you with that." She leaned forward and extended her tongue, running it slowly, teasingly over her daughter's soft young skin as she gathered up the womanly nectar she'd deposited there. When she was done, she paused and let her daughter see her tongue, the surface of it glistening with her warm juices. She then slowly, erotically, lowered her mouth to her daughter's, passing the gooey discharge to her as they kissed.

"Mmmmm," Grace mewed like a kitten with a saucer of warm milk as her mother rolled her tongue against hers, letting the young girl suck the savory nectar off the probing tongue filling her mouth. She shivered at the sinfully lewd act, but loved that her mother was feeding her like this, just like a mother bird feeding her little chick.

"Did you like that, Baby?" Alicia asked, finally breaking their passionate kiss as her daughter continued to suck wantonly at her tongue.

"Yes," Grace responded excitedly, eager for more.

Alicia could see the desire in her daughter's eyes, the young girl's skin flushed with arousal. "Grace, one of the other duties of a fluffer is to help the other actors with their wardrobe, if they happen to be wearing any. I think I should change for your brother. Will you help me with that?"

"Yes," Grace replied eagerly.

"Okay, you can start by taking off my shoes." Alicia extended her foot and Grace immediately took it in her hands, holding the patent leather stiletto in her lap while her fingers undid the strap circling her mother's trim ankle.

"Mom, these shoes, they're so beautiful, so sexy."

"Then you'll love having them on sometime."

"You mean...you mean you'd let me wear them?" Grace asked, wide-eyed.

"It is going to come in handy that we wear the same size, even in shoes. Yes, I think Zach and I are going to have a lot of fun dressing you up in different outfits—maybe like this one I'm wearing right now." Alicia gestured to the tightly-cinched scarlet corset she was wearing, her breasts almost spilling out of the tightly-packed bra cups.

Grace gasped as she felt a thickening in her chest, even trying to picture herself in something so sexy was taking her breath away.

"But right now, I think what you have on is perfect," Alicia continued, her eyes looking at the virginal garb she'd given the girl to wear. "Now, the stockings come after the shoes."

Grace bent to her task, finishing taking off her mother's patent leather high heels and then reaching up to unhook the garters from the gossamer hose. She carefully gathered the wispy nylons in her hands and worked them off her mother's long legs, carefully sitting them aside.

"Now, undo my corset," Alicia instructed as she sat forward on the stool and spread her legs open once more, allowing her daughter to work close to her sexy mature body.

Grace rose up on her knees and crawled closer, her excitement level rising once more as she moved between those beautiful spread legs of her mother's. She reached up and with trembling fingers unhooked the threaded eye from the bone-like hook securing the corset between the two nicely-filled bra cups. As the hook-like clasp opened, the two cups sensually spread open to each side, her mother's gorgeous breasts swelling naturally to fill the space between the two cups.

Alicia saw the lustful glint in her daughter's eyes as the corset spread open, the girl's gaze never leaving her full mature chest. Grace worked to open the next hook, and then the next, the teenager's eyes going back to her breasts each time the corset spread further open to each side. When it was completely undone, Grace slipped it off her mother's naked body and carefully set it down next to her.

"That's a good girl. Now open that box over there," Alicia said, pointing to one of the colorful packages she'd brought in with her. "We'll start with the nylons."

Grace lifted the top off the box and looked at the various garments inside. Everything was midnight black, and Grace knew her mother would look wickedly exciting in the color, especially with her dark exotic eyes and lustrous chestnut hair. She reached into the box and found the nylons. She could feel the elasticized lace band at the top and knew these were thigh-highs—just like she was wearing herself. She gathered them up on themselves and slipped them over her mother's pointed toes, carefully working them up her mother's spectacular legs until the intricate lacy band at the top fit snugly around her mother's smooth creamy thighs, mere inches below her beautiful shaved pussy.

"Now the bustier," Alicia said, nodding towards the box.

Grace drew out a shimmering black satin garment, once again heavily structured with prominent vertical ribs similar to the corset her mother had just been wearing. This one was different, doing up in the back with a myriad of intricate crisscrossing laces, and complete with satin spaghetti straps that ran over each shoulder. Alicia extended her arms up as Grace slipped the sexy garment down over her mother's arms and drew it over her lush mature body. Her mother spun around on the stool until her back was to Grace. As the older woman positioned the bustier on her body, the teenager's hands worked on the ribbon-like laces, pulling them tight as she worked them from the bottom of the garment to the top. Her mother's waist looked waspishly thin as the bustier was drawn in snuggly, leaving her flared hips bare. Grace could feel the way the structured garment was fitting perfectly to her mother's body, and wondered what it would feel like on her own. Her breathing was getting more ragged as she thought about it, her slim young fingers pulling the laces tighter as she got to the top. Finally, she anchored them in place with a tight bow.

"What do you think?" Alicia asked as she spun back around on the stool, Grace standing before her.

"Oh my!" Grace gasped out loud, her eyes opening wide. She had never noticed when she'd been handling the garment, but the bra section of the bustier contained no cups, unlike the previous corset her mother had been wearing—this one had only a shelf-like projection. The two reinforced demi-cups hugged perfectly to the underside of her mother's nicely-shaped breasts, but left everything from the bottom of her maroon areolae up exposed. The half-cups beautifully accentuated her mother's breasts, lifting them up and pushing them together, her thick crimson nipples projecting enticingly forward.

Grace could feel herself flushing as she looked at her mother's breathtaking body lewdly on display. As she stared at her mother's perfectly-shaped tits, she could feel that the nagging itch in her young pussy was back already, and she'd just climaxed a few minutes ago. "Mom, that bustier...it...it looks incredible," the teenager stammered, unable to take her eyes off her mother's sumptuous breasts. "I've never seen anything like that in my life."

"I think your brother's going to like it too," Alicia responded, giving her daughter a sly little wink. She then nodded towards the box. "Okay, what's left in there?"

Grace reached down and drew out the one remaining object, a pair of silky black French-cut panties.

"We'll just leave those here for now," her mother said, taking the panties from her and setting them on the dressing table. Alicia then pointed to a smaller box sitting next to the other one. "Now, open that shoe box."

Grace slid off the lid and drew out another pair of high heels, these ones black suede pumps with a wickedly pointy toe and gleaming metallic 4" stiletto heels.

"Oh Mom, they're beautiful," Grace gushed as she slipped the sexy pumps onto her mother's delicate feet.

"One more thing," Alicia said once both shoes were in place. She opened a slim box sitting on top of her dressing table, drew out a piece of jewelry and handed it to her daughter. She turned on the stool again and lifted her lustrous chestnut locks out of the way.

Grace looked down at the glittering piece of treasure in her hand. It was a choker, similar to the scarlet one her mother had been wearing earlier, but this one was encrusted with innumerable rhinestones, the scintillating band sparkling brilliantly in her clutching hand. While her mother held her hair up out of the way, she carefully slipped it around her mother's long regal neck and attached it at the back. Still facing the mirror, Grace watched as her mother touched up her eye make-up, the dark smoky tones looking ravishingly sexy with the black bustier and glittering choker. She then opened a tube of lipstick and Grace shivered as she watched her mother sensually apply it to her full pouty lips, her mouth becoming a sinfully inviting sexy red gash. Putting down the lipstick, her mother ran her hands through her hair, making it look wild and inviting as it framed her exotic features.

"What do you think?" Alicia said as she stood up and faced her daughter, one hip cocked provocatively as she stood in the doorway separating the dressing area from the bathroom.

"Mom, you...you look amazing," Grace gushed, her eyes feasting hungrily on her mother's bewitchingly displayed body.

"Do you like the way my breasts look in this?" Alicia asked softly, tracing one long red fingernail teasingly over her thick nipple.

Grace's mouth gaped open at the enchanting display, and she could only nod as her eyes stayed fixed on her mother's teasing fingernail, a glistening sheen of perspiration breaking out on her forehead. She watched as her mother's hand moved to her other breast, her thumb and forefinger taking hold of her nipple and giving it a gentle squeeze. As she released it, Grace gasped, seeing the pebbly button swell and grow darker right before her eyes.

"I think it's time to put those fluffer skills of yours to the test again," Alicia said suggestively. Grace watched, her heart racing in her chest as he mother slipped her fingers between her lips, then slowly drew it out, and then teasingly slid her wet fingertip over her swollen nipple. "C'mon Baby, Mommy wants to feel those pretty little lips of yours right here."

As if hypnotized, Grace stepped over to her mother, her eyes never leaving her mother's pebbly red nipple as the older woman's finger traced a beckoning wet circle all around it. The young girl's mouth was watering hungrily as she lowered her head, her lips eagerly seeking out her mother's projecting tits.

"Mmmm, that's it. That's my girl," Alicia cooed softly, one hand slipping behind her daughter's neck as she drew the girl's mouth to her needy breasts. Her eyes closed in pleasure as her daughter's lips closed down over her aching nipple, sucking gently. She found Grace's other hand with her own and lifted it to her other breast, encouraging the girl to feel her up.

Grace needed no encouragement, quickly filling her hand with her mother's perfectly-shaped tit, her fingers cupping and hefting the impressive mound wantonly.

"That's the way, give Mommy what she wants," Alicia said, watching her daughter through slitted eyes, that young mouth causing her nipples to swell and stiffen erotically within the teenager's sucking mouth. After a couple of minutes, Alicia took the girl's head in her hands and moved it from one breast to the other, making sure its partner got equal treatment. She happily looked down at the nipple Grace had just released, the crimson bud shining sinfully with the girl's slobbering spit.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," Alicia moaned softly, "but you're getting Mommy awfully excited." She stepped back, pulling her engorged nipple from between her daughter's sucking lips with an audible 'POP!'.

"And when Mommy gets excited, she knows exactly what she needs." Alicia gave Grace a wickedly lecherous grin as she put her hands on her daughter's shoulders, and slowly pushed down.

Overwhelmed by her own arousal, Grace compliantly dropped to her knees. She watched as her mother took her stiletto-clad feet and stepped slightly to each side, the beautiful columns of her spread legs drawing Grace magnetically to the inviting V at their apex. She could smell her mother, the alluring scent of oozing cunt wafting over her in intoxicating waves. Dizzy with desire, she plunged her face between her mother's legs, pressing her mouth firmly against her mother's shaven mound.

"A little eager, are we?" Alicia said as she looked down at her daughter and smiled. She shifted her legs slightly further to each side, giving her daughter easier access to her steaming box. She reached down and held the girl's head in her hands once more, steadying herself for the intense pleasure she knew was coming.

Grace was delirious with arousal, lancing her tongue deep between her mother's slippery labia. She ran her hands up and down her mother's perfect legs, loving the sinfully wicked feel of the sheer nylons under her fingertips. Her mother rolled her hips against her face, her oily juices seeping from within her molten pussy. Grace licked and licked, eating her mother like there was no tomorrow.

"Mmehhmm...mmehmmm." She was making little mewing noises as her mouth worked ravenously, her lips and tongue probing deep inside her mother's slippery trench, her tongue gathering up as much of her mother's warm creamy nectar as she could.

"Mmmm, that's so good," Alicia said softly as she looked down lovingly at her daughter. "But I want that pretty mouth of yours here right now." With her hands holding her daughter's head in place, she dragged the young girl's mouth up along her greasy slot until she could feel the girl's lips poised over the erect nubbin of her clit. Grace didn't need to be told what to do—she enthusiastically slipped her wet lips over the stiff nodule and started sucking, her tongue wantonly teasing the sensitive tip.

"Oh yessss, that's it," Alicia hissed, throwing her head back as her daughter's mouth worked slavishly on her enflamed clit. "Yes...just a little...just a little...AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH..." She groaned loudly, her body rocked by an intense climax. She was teetering in her spike heels as the delicious orgasmic sensations tore through her mature body, waves of ecstasy radiating out from the sensitive button trapped within her daughter's sucking mouth.

"Yessssssss," she hissed loudly, her body twitching as she came and came, her greasy cunt spewing discharge all over her daughter's pretty face.

Grace's face was covered with her mother's gushing juices—she could even feel it running down her neck and onto her chest. But she kept sucking at the pulsing little spire between her lips, rolling her tongue over the enflamed tip again and again, bathing it with her sticky saliva. Finally, her mother's moaning and twitching dwindled, her tight grip on Grace's head relaxing.

"Mmmm, now that was nice," Alicia said as she stepped back, releasing her hold on Grace's head. With her pussy still buzzing, Alicia looked down at her daughter. The girl's face was covered with her glistening juices, from her hairline all the way down to her neck and chin. She watched as the teenager's tongue ran out and circled her mouth luridly, drawing as much of her womanly nectar back into her mouth as she could get. Grace stared up at her, a lusty hunger in her eyes as she looked at her mother's enticingly-clad body. Alicia felt a nasty shiver run down her spine as she looked at her daughter's pretty mouth and soft pink lips, knowing she wasn't done with the girl just yet. She wanted those eager lips and that beautiful tongue somewhere else.

"Lie down on your back, Grace," Alicia instructed. The young girl instantly obeyed, lying flat out on the carpeted floor of the dressing room, her head close to her mother, her body facing away from her. Alicia stepped forward, positioning her stiletto-clad feet on either side of the girl's shoulders.

Grace looked up, her eyes scaling the towering length of her mother's long shapely legs, deliciously encased in sheer black stockings. Her mother's naked pussy was glistening wetly, and above that, she could see the older woman's gorgeous breasts thrusting over the projecting shelf of the bustier, the demi-cups lifting those superb tits provocatively. And then above that, she saw her mother's lovely face looking down at her, her dark eyes mysteriously sultry and incredibly sexy, an alluringly sensuous smile on her face, letting Grace know she wanted more.

"Do you like what you see?" Alicia asked, rotating her hips in a slow teasing circle, her daughter's eyes drawn magnetically to the pulsing epicenter of her sex.

"Yes," Grace responded hungrily, her eyes focused on her mother's hot wet pussy.

"I think I've got a little something more for you," Alicia said as she shifted her hips slightly forward.

Grace watched, totally enthralled, as her mother flexed the muscles in her midsection. The shiny lips of her labia seemed to quiver, and then a shimmering strand of fluid oozed forth. It started to distend from the hot wet opening and then stretched further down as it grew in size, the web-like strand getting thinner and thinner until it finally snapped, the silky gob of womanly nectar dropping right down onto Grace's upper lip.

"Aaahh," she gasped, her tongue quickly slipping out and running wantonly along her upper lip, dragging the delicious cunt-cream back into her mouth.

With a wickedly nasty smile on her face, Alicia bent her knees and lowered herself, finally ending up on her hands and knees as she straddled her daughter's face from above, her steaming twat mere inches from the young girl's waiting mouth.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers