The Key West Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Saturday, as Jim drove the Jeep to the boat docks, Carol took the opportunity to ask him about something that had been bothering her since their first night there. "Why is it that you want me to expose myself in public and even seem to want me to let men touch me in a sexual manner?"

Jim thought about his answer for a moment and then, "I'm bored and I've been bored for a while, I guess. I want to experience things that take my breath away and make me crazy with passion. You are a beautiful and sexy woman, but our lovemaking just doesn't do that to me anymore and I want to feel that way again. Showing you off does that for me to a certain degree, but I want things to go further. The thought of watching another man touch you does take my breath away and I would love it if you could just relax and let that happen."

Although Carol knew deep down that Jim had been working up to this, it still shocked her to hear him say it out loud when he wasn't drinking,"So, the other night, you would have let those boys touch my vagina right there in the bar if I hadn't stopped them?"

"Yes," he answered, without hesitation this time.

"And watching men put their hands on me and even in me wouldn't bother you at all?" She challenged.

"Not at all — it would turn me on."

"What about them fucking me? Would that turn you on as well?"

"Immensely," Jim growled.

Carol fell silent as she pondered what her husband had just told her. She was still a virgin when they met in college and had never been with another man. Now her husband was telling her that he wanted her to have sex with someone else AND he wanted to watch her do it. Finally, as they were approaching the docks, she asked, "Aren't you concerned about what that would do to our marriage? I have been worried that this exhibitionist thing could hurt us, and now you are talking about taking things to a very different level."

Jim parked the Jeep and then turned to Carol. "I am not at all concerned. I trust that you and I can talk about things just as we are now — even after the fact, and work our way through anything even if it turned out that it was a mistake to try it. If you want something else to spice up our sex life, let me know and I will try to give it to you. This is want I want and I hope you will come to agree with my way of thinking. You know, I saw your panties the other night in the bar after that boy had been fondling you and they were dripping wet with secretions. I know it turned you on just as I know you would enjoy taking it further."

"Well, you've given me a lot to consider, husband. I do want to make you happy and for you to enjoy our sex life. I promise I will relax more and listen to what you want — starting today,"

Carol had worn white short-shorts for the boat trip that, while sexy, were not anywhere near as slutty as the skirt she wore the first night she met the boys that would be the boat crew today. She topped the outfit with a black workout bra that was padded and provided full coverage. White sneakers completed the outfit that was meant to be cute but not overly sexy. She was already regretting that she had not gone a little more sexy, given this last conversation.

Jim grabbed a backpack and another, larger canvas bag from the back of the Jeep and they headed off for Pier 5. At the end of the long boarded walkway they spotted a 45' Viking Sport Cruiser with a flybridge. The two boys were already onboard getting the boat ready for departure and they both looked up at the same time to greet the approaching couple.

"Right on time, that's great," Carlos noted. "We are all set to push off and get underway."

"Whose boat is this?" Carol asked Jim.

"It belongs to Carlos's father. The two boys crew it for him when they are down here, so they know it well. I'm paying for the fuel and provisions and the boys are providing the boat. Seemed like a good deal to me," Jim explained.

"Where is all the fishing gear?" Carol asked Mark as he took her hand to help her aboard.

"We aren't going fishing," Mark answered. "Jim said he just wants to cruise the Caribbean for a few hours and chill."

"Sounds like fun,"Carol thought as she climbed the steps up to the flybridge.

The twin diesel engines moved the yacht smoothly and soon had them several miles offshore. They were out of sight of land and there were not other boats around. Jim had already gone below and found the well-stocked bar, much to his delight.

"I'm going to shut down the engines and we can just drift for a while. Carol, you and Jim can lie on the bow deck, if you like, to get some sun," Carlos offered.

"Well, that's not going to work," Carol lamented. "I thought this was strictly a fishing trip, so all I bought to wear is what I have on. This outfit would give me the weirdest tan lines ever."

"Not to worry, I packed a suit I bought for you before we left home," she heard Jim say as he returned to the flybridge with drinks for everyone on a tray. He had made Bloody Marys and they were excellent.

"I guess all of his drinking has been good for something," Carol thought.

After another round of drinks, Carol announced that she was going to go change into the bathing suit Jim had brought for her. The drinks were strong and she was definitely feeling the effects, but the buzz they gave her was pleasant. Inside the temperature-controlled cabin she located Jim's backpack and reached into it to retrieve the suit. When she pulled it out she immediately saw that it was tiny and had been made by Wicked Weasel. It was pale pink, just like the panties he had bought her, and was semi-transparent as well.

"What else did I expect?" she thought. "Well, he wants me to be more adventurous and I am on a boat in the middle of nowhere, so why not?"

After she slipped into the tiny bikini, she looked at herself in the full-length mirror attached to the door to the head. The top barely covered her tiny pink nipples and she had to locate a pair of scissors to trim back the top of her already neatly trimmed bush that the small patch of fabric on the bottoms did not cover. Even so, the shiny pink fabric was so transparent that she might as well have been naked.

"I guess that's the idea," she thought as she gave herself one last look in the mirror before grabbing a towel and turning to leave the cabin. "This ought to be interesting."

"I'm going to need another drink, Jim" she called out as she emerged from below and headed for the bow.

All of the men on the boat stopped what they were doing and watched as the stunning woman walked barefooted onto the deck, spread out her towel and lay on her back with her arms to her side. It was as if she wasn't wearing anything. Her nipples and bush were visible through the thin material. The effect on the men was immediate. Seeing this intelligent, and gorgeous woman wearing something so slutty with no apparent shame was a major turn on for them.

Jim quickly produced another drink, even stronger this time, and brought it to his wife.

"You look great," he told her as he approached. "Your body is perfect for a suit like this. You should never wear anything else to the beach or a pool."

"I'm glad you approve, my darling," Carol told him. "I am doing this for you. Is there anything else I can do to make you happy?"

Her sudden acquiescence somewhat frightened him. It concerned him that she might have a secret agenda, but he wasn't going to argue with success. "Well, yes, since you ask. In a few minutes take your top off. Your nipples are visible through the fabric anyway, so let's improve the show for your admirers, including me."

"Alright, husband, if that is what you want," Carol demurred.

After a few minutes, Carol finished the last of her third drink and placed the empty cup on the deck. Reaching behind her, she pulled the string holding her top in place and lifted the small garment over her head. Looking down, she could see that her nipples were rock hard with excitement and she wondered if the guys, who were still on the flybridge could see that as well.

Fifteen minutes later, she had become bored with the lack of activity, so she arose from her spot and moved to the steps leading up to the flybridge. Taking a deep breath, she ascended the steps and joined the three men up there.

"Guys, we need some music please and I need another drink, husband," the topless woman requested.

Carol sat in one of the two captains chairs on the bridge and waited while Carlos scrambled to get the satellite radio tuned to an appropriate station. Soon, reggae music was blasting out of the dozen or so speakers on the boat. Jim returned with her fourth drink and the large canvas bag he had brought onboard with him. Reaching inside, he pulled out a Nikon digital camera and began to snap pictures of Carol and the boys.

"These are for your private collection, right honey?" Carol asked.

"No, I'm going to post them on the Internet," Jim replied with a smirk.

"Oh, that's OK then," Carol responded, going along with his sarcasm.

Jim circled around his wife, snapping pictures as he did. Carol played the part of his model, pushing her chest out and striking provocative poses for him.

"Turn around and stand facing the chair with your arms on the seat and your ass pushed up as high as you can," he directed.

Carol did as he asked, realizing that the boys were getting a vivid view of her ass and pussy from the back.

"OK, now — lose the bottoms," Jim instructed.

Turning toward her husband and looking him straight in the eye, Carol hooked her fingers over the sides of the tiny bikini bottoms and slowly pulled them down off her hips. Stepping out of them, she turned toward her husband who snapped picture after picture of his totally naked wife.

"Get back up on the seat," Jim directed her and, sensing no resistance from her, decided to up the ante. "Good, now spread your legs. Wider... wider... as wide as you can."

Jim continued to take photo after photo of his wife. Some showing her full body and face, others that were closeups of her pussy.

"Give us a Hustler centerfold pose. Use your fingers and spread your pussy lips open and finger yourself. Show the boys what it looks like inside your cunt," Jim was becoming more demanding and crude as his excitement built.

"Guys, it doesn't seem fair that my wife is the only one naked on the boat, does it?" he asked.

Taking the hint quickly, both boys stripped off their swim trunks and polo shirts revealing trim tight bodies. Carlos also revealed a freakishly large cock that was ten inches long and almost as fat as a beer can. Watching Jim for direction, they both tentatively approached the naked woman that was fingering herself. He waved them forward with one arm while holding the camera in the other.

When they reached her, she was leaning back in the seat with both hands at her pussy. She was spreading the lips with one while using the other to shove three fingers inside herself. She smelled of sex and her pussy was making wet slapping sounds as her fingers moved in and out of it.

Carlos took one of her nipples between his fingers and began tugging and twisting it. This caused Carol to increase the speed of her finger fucking as she neared an orgasm. Mark did the same with her other nipple and that was all it took to push her over the edge.

"Suck them, suck them," she cried as her release flooded over her.

The boys did as she asked and helped her realize the best orgasm of her life. It seemed that every nerve ending in her body was firing off as she came. She pumped her hips up and down and plunged her fingers as far inside herself as they would go.

Finally, after a couple of long minutes, she began to come down from her orgasm. As her brain regained somewhat normal function she told herself, "Oh my God. I'm an exhibitionist slut. I loved that, and I loved that Jim was taking pictures and still is, for that matter."

Turning toward her husband, she asked, "What would you like to see now?"

"I'd like you to suck Carlos's cock," he answered flatly.

"Can I have another drink first," Carol requested with a smile.

"Of course, dear. Mark would you get Carol another drink while I reset here?"

Mark hurried down the steps to the bar and returned quickly with another drink for Carol. He hustled because he feared she might change her mind at any moment. In the meantime, Jim had taken two hi-definition video cameras out of his bag and mounted them on tripods. He positioned the tripods on either side of his wife and switched the camera in his hand to video mode.

"Wow, you really want to be sure you get all of this don't you?" Carol grinned at her husband as she downed her drink and slid off the chair to her knees in front of Carlos.

"Don't want to miss a second of it," he grinned back at her.

Carlos took the empty glass from Carol's hand and then moved his body close to her head. She turned her head to face the massive cock protruding from his groin and moved her hand to the frightening shaft where she began to stroke it.

"I'm not too sure I can do a very good job of sucking this thing, honey. It is huge," she told Jim.

"Do what you can, baby. Do what you can. I'll bet you may surprise yourself. I've seen you be very determined before and I'd like to see if you can manage to swallow that whole thing," Jim urged.

"Easy for you to say," Carol thought as she began to lick the head of Carlos' cock.

For several minutes she licked and sucked the stiff shaft, managing to work more and more of it into her mouth and down her throat. However, three inches still remained outside her lips despite her best efforts. Mark, meanwhile had crawled underneath her and was greedily lapping her pussy while shoving three of his fingers inside of her. His actions were helping her take her mind off the fact that she was having trouble breathing and was about to choke on the penis in her mouth.

"Just relax and let me fuck your mouth, sexy. Breathe through your nose and relax your throat. We will get the whole thing inside you," Carlos urged her.

Carol dropped her hands down to her breasts and began to play with her nipples while Carlos put his hands on either side of her head and held it in place while he increased the downward pressure with each stroke of his cock into her willing mouth. Within seconds, this new approach had all but an inch of his monster buried in Carol's face. She looked up at him with a pleading look in her eyes. He wasn't sure if she was pleading for mercy or for more, so he decided to go with 'more' and rammed his cock all the way down her throat with one last mighty stroke.

Jim had moved the stationary cameras to capture the action at his wife's mouth and her pussy. He had moved back and forth with the handheld getting great closeups at either end. He was very pleased that he had the camera inches from Carol's face with Carlos shoved his cock all the way inside. It was a great shot and you could almost see the massive thing moving in her throat.

Having achieved the objective, Carlos pulled his cock a couple of inches back but then shoved it back in again — this time with relative ease. He repeated this action several times before finally slowly withdrawing it completely from Carol's mouth. Gasping for air, Carol had a handful of Mark's hair and was pumping her hips against his face.

"She came just as you pushed your cock all the way inside," Mark told his friend. "This is one nasty MILF."

"Did you get that?" Carol asked Jim.

"Oh, yes. Oh, fucking yes I did," he answered. "Did he cum?"

"His cock was so far down my throat I wouldn't know if he did or not," Carol noted.

"I didn't," Carlos told them. "But I would like to. Would it be OK for me to fuck her now?"

Carlos had addressed the question to Jim, not bothering to ask Carol what she thought of the idea, and when Jim gave Carlos his OK, he didn't bother consulting with his wife either.

"Are you sure about this?" Carol asked her husband with a hoarse voice.

"Positive," he said as he repositioned the tripods to capture all of the impending action.

Carlos lifted Carol back into the tall chair and moved between her legs. He stroked his still stiff cock up and down between her very wet pussy lips. Thinking this could not be worse that the assault she had just experienced in her throat, Carol relaxed and waited for him to penetrate her.

She was wrong.

As the boy began working his oversized penis inside the hot wife, she felt like her insides were on fire.

"Go slow. Take your time," Carol hissed. "This thing is so fucking big. How did you get it down my throat?"

"Same way I'm going to get it all the way inside your cunt — determination and your desire to be a slut for me," Carlos told her.

"That's cocky," Carol thought. "But he's right. I do want to be slutty right now."

With that thought in her head she began pumping her hips up and down to aid Carlos in penetrating her pussy and, after a couple of minutes of concentrated effort, they both were rewarded by the feeling his cock bottoming out inside her vagina.

Carlos slowly withdrew his cock almost all the way out of her again, dragging some of the pink flesh that lined her vaginal canal with it before he plunged all the way back inside again. This caused her to curl her toes as she began to feel yet another orgasm building.

"Don't cum inside me," she whispered to Carlos. "Not inside of me."

Carlos nodded in agreement as he continued to pump his cock in and out of the ridiculously hot MILF. He expected her to be a good piece of ass, but he had no idea that she would be able to accommodate his cock like she did. She was the first woman to take his entire penis in her mouth or her pussy. "Maybe I should try it in her ass," he thought and that picture in his head caused his orgasm to take him by surprise. He instinctively buried his cock as deeply inside of Carol as he could as he pumped load after load inside of her.

Realizing what had just happened, Carol had a moment of panic worrying about how her husband would react to another man ejaculating inside of her. She shouldn't have worried. As soon as Carlos withdrew his rapidly deflating cock from her pussy, Jim had his camera positioned to catch the steady stream of cum that was running out or her.

Mark had been waiting patiently for his turn with Carol and he approached her with a request. "Your pussy is too stretched for me right now. Will you suck me off, please?"

Looking down at the boy's normal seven inch cock, Carol smiled and said, "Sure. Come here, lover."

Mark had been worked up for quite a while, and he knew he wouldn't last long with this hottie giving him the blow job of his life (he had only had two previously). She was able to take his entire cock into her mouth and throat easily, so he fucked her face for all he was worth and, after less than five minutes, he ejaculated into Carol's mouth.

Jim had been videoing the action at his wife's face and now realizing that the boy was cumming in her mouth he ordered, "Hold his cum in your mouth and let me see it before you swallow it."

"Who said I was going to swallow it?" Carol thought, but she did as Jim asked and held the white slippery liquid in her mouth until he could video it and then she did, indeed, swallow it.

"Well, was that what you wanted, Jim? Was I relaxed enough and did I do enough?" Carol pressed when they were alone on the lower deck as the boys were prepping the boat for their return trip to Key West.

"That was great and you were perfect. I was so turned on by watching what they were doing to you that I almost lost my mind. I only wish it could have gone on longer," Jim replied. "I never knew that you were capable of being so naughty."

"Neither did I," Carol agreed. "It was as if something inside of me just clicked and I became a kind of wanton slut all of the sudden. I think I would have let them do anything they wanted to me and I loved that you were watching and taking video. I'm a little disappointed that it is over as well. What does that say about me as a wife and a person?"