The Key West Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," he said as he withdrew his spent cock from her pussy.

"You are very welcome, Ed," Kim said with her soft sweet voice. "That was very nice. Now, who's next?"

"Let's move her into the bedroom first," the old man who was going to fuck her next said and so the others helped her to her feet, assisted her in removing her dress and led her to the bedroom. They were polite and patient, each waiting his turn with her without comment or interference. She offered them her ass, but they all just wanted to fuck her pussy. In addition to her surprise at how hard their dicks were, she was amazed by the amount of cum they produced.

"How do you guys manage to do this? I thought things didn't work as well as men get older," she asked after her third lover had left his load inside of her.

"Diet, exercise, attitude, and a blue pill," he answered with a grin. "Plus, you are a really sweet fuck, girl."

"I appreciate the compliment. Oh, yes," she responded as her fourth partner slid his cock into her cum soaked canal.

After everyone had had a turn inside of her, she looked at the clock next to the bed and saw that it was almost 4:00AM.

"Oh, no! I've got to get back to my hotel. If my roommate wakes up and sees that I am not there, she may suspect that I'm a slut or something," Kim said with a grin.

"Don't worry, little girl. Let's get you cleaned up and we will drive you back to your hotel," Ed said.

Later that night and not coincidentally, perhaps, Kim found herself pondering some of the same thoughts that Carol had mused about the night before. Kim was surprised that she was enjoying what she had been doing so much, and wondered where this was going to take her going forward.

The next day, back at the house, the trip was coming to an end for everyone except Jim and Carol. The hosts had privately invited Kim and Randy to stay for a couple of extra days and then the four of them would fly back to New Jersey together. Not surprisingly, the extra time presented the two couples several opportunities to swap partners, which they did happily. Jim even arranged for a few male visitors to come by a couple of times to fuck Kim and Carol while the two husbands watched.

On the last day of the vacation, they talked among themselves as they rode in a shuttle to the airport, wondering what would come next now that they had crossed so many lines. Jim summed the situation up very well when he said, "Back home, we will have to rein things in a bit, of course... however, I'm sure opportunities to enjoy ourselves will present themselves, thanks to you two sexy girls. Hell, maybe you can even convert a couple of the other wives to the fun side of things. I wouldn't mind shoving my cock into Lisa's ass at some point."

The other three smiled in agreement as Jim added, "Now, I need to drain my balls before the flight. Help me out will you, Kim?"