The Key West Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not likely. I bought this bar the same week I bought the house from the same owner. I haven't even told Carol yet. If anyone complains, the staff will let me know, but I don't expect anyone to do so. This is Key West, after all. People come here to relax and do things they can't or won't do back where they are from. Now, a little wider, please," Jim asked as he moved his hand out of the way.

Looking down Kim realized that this was going way past her being careless with her posture. She was spreading her legs for the people in front of her and she could feel that the fabric of her yellow panties was up between her pussy lips, which she knew would add to the thrill for her admirers. When she dared to look up again, she was greeted by several male grinning faces and two of the women lifting their glasses in a toast to her. She chose to ignore the other scowling faces. Instead, she touched her pussy with her index finger and felt the slick wetness that was on her panties. Lifting her hand, she rubbed her index finger against her thumb in a circular motion to indicate lubrication and then moved both digits to her lips for a taste.

With her thumb and finger still partway inside her mouth she saw two young guys approaching her. "Hey, you guys are blocking everyone's view," she thought.

"Hey Jim," who's the hot blonde?" The taller of the two asked.

"This is Kim. She is married to one of my up and comer employees and is hanging out with me tonight," Jim said as he made introductions .

"How the hell do you manage to get hot women like this to hang around with you and do the nasty things you want them to do, dude?" Carlos continued.

"Just lucky, I guess. That, and my charming personality are irresistible, right Kim?" Jim said.

"Absolutely," Kim responded. "This guy has me excited about sitting in front of a bunch of guys with my dress pulled up to my hips and my legs spread like I am ready for a gynecological exam. Do you guys approve?"

"Let me check," Carlos said as he put two fingers in Kim's mouth and she wet them with her tongue. He then moved them down to her crotch and pushed her panties aside to insert them inside of her. He stroked them in and out of her pussy and then said, "Yes, I definitely approve. This girl is infinitely fuckable; let's get her to the boat."

Carlos put a $50 on the bar and the four of them left for the boys' boat.

Randy and Carol had witnessed the entire encounter, having gotten to the bar earlier and positioned themselves at a darkened hi-top table outside the bar area in the sand. They had both had a good laugh when they realized they had each brought a video camera. After a brief discussion it was determined that Carol's camera had the better telephoto lens, so she was in charge of closeups while Nick took the wider shots that included Kim's face in most of them.

When Kim and the three men left the bar, Carol and Randy took their time packing up to follow them. "I know where they are going," she told Nick with a quick squeeze of his hard cock. "You are liking watching your slutty little wife, aren't you? I like that in a man."

When they got to the boat, the guys already had Kim's dress and panties off of her and they had her situated in one of the captains chairs on the back of the boat. Mark was eating her pussy with enthusiasm and Kim was busy encouraging him to continue. Carol and Randy set up in the shadows very close to the boat and began to capture everything on video.

After a few minutes of Mark's oral manipulations, Carlos stepped between Kim's legs and began to work his huge cock inside of her pussy. It required several pushes and Kim's help, but he finally managed to sink his entire length inside of her and began to fuck her.

Carol was concerned that the reality of watching his wife being gang banged might be too much for Randy, so she secured her camera on a tripod and focused on Kims stuffed pussy and then lowered her head and began to suck Randy's cock to remind him of why they were doing this. "How many guys will be at this bachelor party that I will be attending," she asked him.

"I'm not sure, but I would expect at least a dozen or so," he told her.

"Oh, that is great. I am so looking forward to it. Will I know any of them?" she asked.

"Probably, a few are the sons of some of Jim's business associates," he said.

The guys had turned Kim around and put her on Carlos' lap, since Carlos had assumed her seat in the chair. At that point, Cartlos reinserted his cock and started fucking her again. Mark moved up behind her and motioned for Carlos to withdraw, much to Kim's obvious disappointment. "Don't worry, babe. It gets better from here," Mark assured her as he shoved his cock inside of her now vacant pussy. After a few minutes, Mark withdrew from Kim's overheated cunt and began to work his cock into her exposed ass.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," She said as she pulled away from the invader. "That is unexplored territory, gents."

"Not anymore," Mark said as his cock slipped past her anal ring, into her anal canal.

"Oh, fuck that hurts. You are going to do this anyway, aren't you? OK, go slow and easy for a while," Kim said to her anal intruder.

Carol felt Randy's cock expand as he heard his wife say this and she expected him to cum in her mouth, but he somehow managed to contain himself.

After Mark had established a comfortable penetration of Kim's ass and was into a nice rhythm, Carlos shifted her body and reinserted his cock into her pussy. Jim, meantime, moved from behind her and presented his cock for her to suck.

"They have made your wife airtight," Carol said to Randy. "It makes me jealous for her to have all of those cocks working on her at the same time."

"It is so fucking hot! Have you done that before?" He asked.

"Oh, yes. It is a wonderful experience having cocks in every hole. I felt so used and I loved it," Carol related.

Soon, they heard Kim mewing and moaning in pleasure as the guys began to cum inside of her body. Mark unloaded first into her virginal asshole and Carlos followed with a huge load in her pussy and finally, Jim spewed his load into her mouth, which she dutifully swallowed. "Well, that was different. I felt like a total slut and that only made this hotter for me," Kim shared. "There is cum running out of my pussy and my ass and I still want more. What is up with that?"

As Kim said this, Randy shot his load into Carol's mouth, which she showed him before swallowing it. The two of them then packed up their cameras and made their way back to the rental car that Randy had arranged.

Jim and Kim said their goodbyes to the boys and then Jim drove them back to the house, where he asked her to join him in the master bedroom, explaining that he still wanted to fuck her pussy, if she didn't mind. She didn't and she happily joined him in the room.

Carol was ready to move on from Randy after the dock experience. She had felt a change in him as he watched his wife turn into a cum slut. Even with the taste of Randy's cum in her mouth, she was frustrated and she wanted more out of the evening. It was getting a little late, but she had Randy drop her off at the bar again before he drove home and she went straight to the special barstool to position herself for a little show and tell.

Carol was wearing a bikini top with a short cotton skirt that was not meant to be worn by itself. she had flip flops on and bright orange panties under the short skirt. She had been putting on a panty show at the bar for less than five minutes when two guys approached her and began talking with her. From the look of them, she guessed they were insurance salesmen or something like that. "Guys, can we just skip all of the bullshit and get down to it? Is it just you two or are there more of you?"

"There are six of us here from Provo, Utah," one of them answered.

"No shit," Carol answered. "Not insurance, I guess."

"Pardon? Insurance?" The other asked.

"Oh nothing. Just something I was thinking about. So, would you guys like to invite me to join you for a private party?"

"Yes ma'am," one of them answered. "If that would be OK with you."

"OK, let's go. I'm all yours, gentlemen. I think we can have a lot of fun. Be sure you have plenty of booze, though."

While Kim was enjoying Jim's passionate pounding of her pussy, back at the house, Carol was taking on the Utah gang one at a time in the master bedroom of the suite they had at the Hyatt. The six were conservative but polite as they emptied their balls into her one after the other. It was underwhelming, but there were six of them, which counted for something. At the end of the subdued gang bang, Carol asked for $60, thinking it funny that they would go away remembering the $10 whore who fucked them that night.

It was 4:00AM when she got back to their room. Kim was fast asleep in their bed and Jim was sitting up watching TV. "So, we've got company," Carol observed.

"Apparently," Jim answered. "I fucked her when we got back here and then she just drifted off while I was taking a shower."

"That's cool," Carol said. "It gives me the opportunity to try this." She said as she lowered her head and began to lap at Kim's pussy.

After several minutes of Carol's attention to her genitals, Kim emerged from her slumber and gradually became aware of her surroundings. She recognized Carol as the face that was between her legs, lapping at her cunt and fingering her hole. "Oh fuck, Carol. That feels nice," she exclaimed.

When Jim drifted off to sleep an hour later, the two girls were still sucking, slurping, and fingering each other...

Friday dawned with excitement in the air. All of the women had decided they were going to take the water shuttle back to Naples and spend the day and the night there. Carol had declared there was no fucking way she was going to do that and had already declined.

By 2:00PM, the girls, sans Carol, had departed on the shuttle while the guys had gathered on the pool deck at the house for a late lunch and drinks. Carol stepped out of the house wearing a sexy black bikini to join them. Now that the women were gone, she was not concerned about showing off for the guys.

She stretched out on her stomach on a lounge chair and asked Nick to rub lotion on her back, which he immediately began doing. Turning her head she asked Randy and Kevin to do her legs for her, which they did without delay.

The other four were watching this with rapt attention and as the three men's hands were converging near the vicinity of her ass. They noticed as the hands rubbed over and around what should have been out of bounds territory on her body.

Carol turned over on her back and invited the three guys to continue their work. As Nick was rubbing her upper chest, she asked everyone, "Would it offend any of you if I just get rid of my top?"

Seven heads shook in unison, to indicate they had no problem with the idea. So Carol lifted herself up and unhooked her bikini top before pulling it away from her chest. Nick immediately shifted his lotioning to her boobs and nipples while Carol responded with, "Oh, that is so nice, That feels so good, thank you, guys."

The lotioning continued for a few minutes with the two guys who were working on Carol's legs getting closer and closer to her crotch. It was Nick, however, that was the aggressor as he worked one of his hands down her torso to her bikini bottoms, while his other hand stayed busy with her tits. Slipping his free hand under the waistband of her bikini bottoms, he was soon stroking Carol's pussy and clit. "Oh, fuck, Nick. That is too good. Oh, god yes, finger my pussy. Will someone take my bikini bottoms off, please?"

Again, with no objection, Carol lifted her hips and allowed the guys to remove the rest of her bikini. The three guys that she had previously fucked dove right in and began touching and fingering her pussy. As they did this, Carol asked the group a question, "I'm willing to let all of you have sex me, if you want to, but I have to know if you can keep a secret."

She was a little surprised, but not that much, when every one of them said yes. As a result, she began her conquest one husband at a time, until she had been fucked by all seven. Later that evening, the group moved inside the house and Carol was still in full form - servicing husbands that came back to her for seconds, thirds, and even fourths. The guys were more creative on their subsequent times with her, putting their cocks in her pussy, ass, and mouth as they knew their own wives were never likely to let them do that to them.

Even as the gang bang was continuing, Carol was becoming a little concerned. She expected that her libido would calm down a bit after everything she had done over the past several days. The opposite was occurring, however. She was constantly thinking about sex and wanting to fuck most of the time. "Maybe I will calm down a bit when we get back to New Jersey," she thought.

Meanwhile, in Naples, Kim was bored out of her mind. The silly banter among the women that she used to find interesting was now an annoyance at best. After sightseeing for hours they settled into the bar at their hotel and most proceeded to get very drunk. When the group finally retired to their rooms, Kim was sexually frustrated and very restless.

After her roommate drifted off to a drunken sleep, Kim changed into her short white dress and heels, as well as the yellow panties again. She slipped out of the room and went back down to the bar. To her disappointment, everything was winding down when she got there, so she sat at the bar to have a consolation drink by herself. The only other people left in the bar were four old guys sitting at a table near the bar.

"What's the matter, little girl. Did your boyfriend stand you up?" One of them asked after a few minutes.

"Something like that," she answered. "I wore this outfit just for him and he didn't show."

"Well, we certainly appreciate your outfit. Come join us at our table and we will keep you company," another of the guys said.

"Sorry, people. I've got to close up now," the bartender announced as Kim walked to their table.

"Oh, well," she said as she started to turn and leave.

"No, wait. Come join us in the RV. Sam has a kick ass setup and plenty of booze," another interjected. Seeing that Kim was hesitating, he added, "It's not a trailer, honey. It's more like a rock star motor-coach."

Kim, thought, "What the hell — these guys seem harmless. I'm bored and frustrated and if attention from guys old enough to be my grandfather is all I can get tonight, then so be it." She agreed to go with them and, after a short car ride, found herself outside of a 45 foot class A motor-coach.

Ever the gentlemen, they insisted that Kim go up the steps ahead of them while they waited on the ground. She smiled to herself as she noted that their vantage point gave them excellent views up her very short skirt. "Well, that's not very grandfatherly of them," she thought.

Once they were all onboard, Kim quickly had a drink in her hand and was being taken on a tour of the "bus", as they called it. It had four slide outs that increased its travel size by more than double. The interior included marble floors, a leather sectional sofa, an electric fireplace and three flatscreen TVs, among other high-end amenities. "It even has a king sized bed," one of them pointed out to her with what, she noted, was a gleam in his eye.

Returning to the main cabin, the men directed her to a chair that faced the sectional sofa while the four of them situated themselves on the sofa. Her drink was refreshed and their conversation continued for a few more minutes. One of the men mentioned her dress, commenting that it was very pretty and sexy, "But, we can see the ring on your finger, so you are obviously married and yet you said you were waiting for your boyfriend at the bar."

"Well, I didn't know you guys yet, so I was shy about admitting why I was really there," she told them.

"Well, please do tell now, then."

"I was hoping to pick someone up," she said simply.

"So, you succeeded! You picked four guys up, you lucky girl!"

"Does your husband know that you are doing this?"

"No, not tonight. Although, when I get back to Key West tomorrow, he will want to hear all about whatever went on. It was his idea in the first place for me to play around. He bought me this dress and he loaned me out to his boss and a couple of his boss' friends last night and then they put me on display at a bar for everyone to see. So, this is something that he started, but I found that I kind of like it — a lot," Kim admitted.

"What do you mean 'put you on display?'"

"Well, like this," she said while looking down and, for the second time in as many days, she spread her legs and let strangers look up her dress.

"That is very lovely, Kim. How did you feel about them doing that?"

"I was nervous at first, but then I started to like it. It made me very wet inside," Kim said, enjoying the effect she was having on the senior citizens. "If I can't get fucked tonight, why not give these nice old guys a little thrill?" she thought. "And that's not all they did," she said out loud.

"Not all? What else, angel?"

"They took my little panties off and put their fingers inside of me," she said softly — keeping her eyes down, as if in shame. "Here, I'll show you." With that, she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and slid them off of her hips and down her legs.

The men were breathless as she leaned back in her chair and spread her legs again, wider this time, and began to slide her fingers in and out of her pussy. After several moments of this, she lifted her gaze and looked at the four members of her audience. In that moment, she had a look of almost perfect angelic innocence, which conflicted with the wet sounds that were beginning to come from her pussy.

To her amazement, she saw that two of the elderly men had their cocks out and were stroking very nice erections. Removing her fingers from her hole, she used both hands to spread her pussy lips apart, "I've got a nice, wet and warm place for those, if you don't mind fucking a girl that is young enough to be your granddaughter."

"We don't mind a bit, sweet girl. But first I want to get a taste of your pretty little blonde pussy, darlin," Ed, the oldest of them at 76, said as he lowered his face and began to gently lap and suck while he slid his fingers in where Kim's had just been.

His technique was amazing. Gentle but insistent. He seemed to know just where to touch and lick — instinctively picking up on cues from her movements and the sounds she was making. After a few minutes, Kim felt her orgasm welling up inside of her and she grasped his head and pulled his face into her throbbing pussy.

"Oh, no! I'm cumming! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Kim groaned as she felt her flood gates open.

For his efforts, Ed was rewarded with the warm juices that flowed out of the young wife, which he hungrily lapped up. As soon as Kim began to come down from her release, Ed shifted his position, grasped his still hard cock and pushed it inside of her. "Oh my god, your pussy is so hot and tight, Kim. This feels fantastic," he told her.

Kim's nerve endings were still hyper sensitive as a result of the orgasm she had just experienced and this heightened her enjoyment that her geriatric lover was giving her. She pumped her hips in unison with Ed's, enjoying every stroke of his 7 inch cock and turned her blue eyes up to look at him as he fucked her. Her hands gripped his bony ass as she pulled him deep inside of her and she smiled sweetly at him as he grunted and groaned while reaching levels of excitement that he had not experienced for many, many years. Finally, his body stiffened and his penis delivered several pulses of cum inside the young girl.