The Key West Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it says you want to please your husband and that you really enjoy sex. I think you have been holding back all these years and the real you finally had the opportunity to be who you are. You work hard to maintain that beautiful body of yours and it is OK that you want to show it off and let others enjoy it," Jim rationalized. "I'm the weird one here. Being turned on by showing off my wife's body and watching her have sex with other men... that is not normal."

"Maybe not normal, babe, but I'll bet more common that you might expect. Hey, I'm still naked and you haven't had your turn with me yet, do you want to fuck me?" Carol asked.

"Yes, I definitely do, but I'd rather wait until we are alone, if that's OK with you," Jim responded.

"I understand, but I am still sexually wound up so is it OK if I snag one of the boys for round two?" Carol inquired with a wicked smile.

Jim simply nodded and Carol went back up to the flybridge returning a couple of minutes later with a still naked Mark in tow. "Carlos has to stay at the helm, since this is his father's boat, so Mark gets the return engagement," Carol announced to Jim.

Kneeling down she took Mark's cock in her hand and began to jerk him off. She had positioned Mark and herself so that they were directly in front of Jim and his video camera and she made a point of thinking about camera angles as she proceeded. Moving her mouth to Mark's now stiff penis she sucked it for a couple of minutes and then pulled on his hips to indicate she wanted him to lie down on his back. He did so and Carol quickly straddled him while guiding his cock into her pussy. "Let's see if I have recovered from Carlos' massive invasion down there."

"Oh my god, you are so tight. This is amazing. How is this possible?" Mark asked.

"Exercise and discipline, exercise and discipline," Carol grinned as she began to ride Mark's cock.

After a few minutes of Carol getting a good workout on his cock, Mark flipped her over and began fucking her missionary style. This was his favorite position, as he liked to look at a woman's face while he was driving his cock into her from on top. Looking at Carol, he saw an expression of total surrender and that triggered his immediate release.

As she felt the boy's cum spurting into her vaginal canal, Carol grabbed his ass and pulled him in while uttering words of encouragement, "Cum in me. Cum in me. I want all of your cum inside of me. This feels so good. Don't stop fucking me yet."

It still seemed a little odd to being doing and saying what she was with her husband sitting two feet away videoing the action, but it also added to her excitement.

Just as Mark was pulling his softened rod out of Carol they heard the engines stop running. A moment later, Carlos descended the stairs from the flybridge and brought them up to date, "We've got a temperature warning light on both engines which probably means something is clogging the seawater intake valve. I'm going to have to dive down and check it out."

After completing his dive, Carlos reported, "There is some kind of plastic crap that is really jammed up in there and I can't get it out. We could try to let the engines cool a bit and then take it slow and easy going the rest of the way back, but I don't think that is a great idea. So, I am going to call Sea Tow on the marine band to see how long they will take to get here. Also, there is a chance that someone close by will hear our broadcast and come by to help."

Sea Tow informed them it would be two to three hours before they could get there, however, twenty minutes after their initial radio call, a large fishing trawler appeared and pulled up along side them.

"Hey, I know these guys. They operate their fishing business out of Boca Chica Key," Carlos said.

The new, sluttier Carol had put her bikini back on versus her shorts and top when they first saw the other boat approaching, and now she stood near the stern listening, but not understanding as Carlos talked with the other captain in Spanish. She did notice that the other captain nodded in her direction several times during the discussion. Finally, Carlos turned to the other three and said, "OK, here's the deal. They are willing to cut their fishing trip short and tow us back to Key West, but they want something in return." Pausing for just a moment, he continued, "They want Carol to ride on their boat back with them. They think having such a beautiful woman with them for the trip back will make their sacrifice worthwhile."

All eyes turned to Carol, who was looking at the three men onboard the other boat. They appeared to be in their 50s and 60s and were deeply tanned as a result of many years at sea. "You know these guys? You trust these guys?" She asked Carlos.

"Absolutely, I've known them for years. They are obviously not above taking some advantage of a situation like this, but I have no concern for your safety if you ride with them."

Carol thought about spending many hours stuck at sea as she looked at Jim for direction, however, he simply shrugged his shoulders. After another moment, she said, "OK, fuck it. I'll go with them."

She walked over to her husband and reached for one of the video cameras, checking to see that the memory card had plenty of space left on it. "Might be something cool to video during the ride," she explained.

"Do you want to put anything else on before you go?" Jim asked.

"Nope, I expect this bikini is one of the reasons they agreed to tow us in, so let's keep them happy," she responded.

As she carefully stepped barefoot from the Viking to the trawler, Carlos told her, "The captain speaks some English, but I don't think the rest of the South American crew do."

"That's OK, I'm eye candy for them. They don't want me onboard for witty conversation," Carol observed.

Once Carol was safely onboard the trawler, the two crews maneuvered their respective boats into position for the tow. As the slow return trip began, the trawler captain suggested to Carol that she go below as the deck of the working boat was not the most pleasant or safe place to be. Carol opened the hatch and moved down into the cabin followed immediately by the captain.

Two and a half hours later, the two boats were close to the marina and, after disengaging the tow line, the fishing trawler pulled up along side the Viking again. Carol emerged from below for the first time since they started and stepped back on board the Viking. Since both engines had totally cooled down, Carlos was able to start them again and travel the short distance necessary to dock the boat.

"How was the ride?" Jim asked Carol.

"It was fine," she said. "I'll tell you all about it when we get to the Jeep."

Thirty minutes later, the couple said their goodbyes to Carlos and Mark, promising to see them later during their visit. When they reached the Jeep and began their drive back to Tropical Haven Jim said, "Well?"

"So, I'm not an anal virgin anymore," Carol said with a wicked grin. "There were four more crewmen down below and they had my bikini off before I made it all the way down the steps. The second guy that fucked me decided it would be a good idea to flip me over and force his dick up my ass. Thankfully, he used some kind of lube to ease his way in, but babe, I loved it once I adjusted to it."

Jim looked at his wife with wide eyes, "You've just been anal gang-banged by seven dirty old fishermen?"

"Yes, I guess I have. Once the second guy paved the way, so to speak, my ass became the preferred port of entry for the rest. Oh, and they were creative babe. At one point I had one in my pussy, one in my ass, and another in my mouth - it was so hot."

"It's called making a girl 'airtight,'" Jim explained. "It's all the rage in porn movies and stories. Man, I wish I could have seen it."

"Well, you may be able to. I gave the camera to the captain and asked him to video everything. I can't attest to the quality, but the camera was passed around between the guys, so someone was always shooting video. They also took pictures with their own cameras and phones, so here is hoping we don't find my face and body on a porn site someday," Carol said.

"Fuck, honey. You have gone from zero to a hundred in one day. How is this possible?" Jim asked.

"Be careful what you ask for, my love. I feel like I am just getting started. The more cock I get the more I want. I'm a little concerned about how I will turn this off," Carol cautioned.

"Don't be," Jim countered. "Just go with it for now. You will begin to pace yourself when some of the 'new' wears off."

"Speaking of going with it, I feel like I have a quart of cum inside of me and I am ready for you to fuck your cum slut wife now," Carol asserted.

"OK, when we get back to the house," Jim promised.

"No, now!" Carol insisted as she pointed at a small pull off on the side of the road.

As soon as Jim stopped the Jeep and put it in park, Carol was astride him reaching in his bathing suit to retrieve his cock and position it at her sopping wet hole, "There has been a lot of traffic in there, husband, but I think you will like it," she said as she began moving up and down on his stiff penis.

"Where did you hear the term, cum slut?" Jim asked as she humped his cock.

"The guys on the fishing boat were calling me that. It seemed like the only two words of english most of them spoke," she grinned. "Do you like your wife, the mother of your children, being a cum slut?"

"Hell, yes I do," Jim exclaimed as he added his cum to the rest inside his sexy wife.

The couple continued on their drive back to the house, arriving a little later than planned, but still ahead of their guests. They both quickly showered and changed to be ready for everyone that afternoon. Jim was pleased to see that his usually somewhat conservative wife chose an outfit that was more eye-catching, versus her normal look.

Carol began with white cotton lacy panties and then chose a short, dark turquoise skirt that showed off her long, shapely legs. Up top she wore a thin white knit tee-shirt with three-quarter sleeves that, while not overly slutty, made it evident that she wasn't wearing a bra and emphasized her beautiful breasts. She finished the look with white sneakers that sent the message that she wasn't trying too hard. She pulled her hair up into a ponytail; added a few accents in the form of turquoise and coral jewelry, including an ever-present ankle bracelet, and she was good to go.

"Wow! You look great, wife! Do you still have cum running out of you?" Jim asked.

"Yes, and I probably will have for a while longer. I told you there was a lot in me," Carol answered - sure that it would turn her husband on to know this.

"Wipe it with your fingers, when you can, and clean them with your mouth," Jim instructed.

"But what if someone sees me do that?"

"All the better, maybe you can get new contributions to your cum collection," Jim growled.

The first couple in the door were Nick and Stacy. They lived on the same street as Jim and Carol and were about five years older than them. Jim was a "handsy" guy. Always trying to cop a feel when he could, even in front of his wife, but Carol was adept at side stepping his groping. Today, however, she made no attempt to do so. Therefore, after their initial hug at the door, when he moved his arms from under hers (a technique he had perfected long ago) he dragged his fingers along Carol's back and ribs and then was rewarded with a nice feel of her side boobs, which caused her nipples to stiffen in response.

Looking down at her chest as he stepped away, Nick said, "Well, it looks like you are happy to see me."

Looking down at her own tits, Carol said, "Of course, Nick. I am always happy to see you both."

By 5:00PM all seven couples had arrived. The men were like happy puppy dogs around Carol, particularly when they saw how she had dressed for the day — the women, not so much. As usual, they were both jealous and envious of the rich, hot wife. Sensing the continuing hostility and passive aggressive behavior from the women, Carol decided then and there to make a game of seeing how many of the men she could fuck before the week was over.

Later that night after dinner, the men had gone out by the pool to smoke cigars while the women were together in the second family room talking. Carol had slipped away upstairs to clean herself up a bit as the cum was continuing to flow out of her. She had left her bedroom door partially ajar intentionally and, as she was pulling her skirt back down into place after pulling her panties back up, she became aware of someone outside the door.

"Who's there?" she asked. "Come on in, whomever it is."

Nick walked in the door with a sheepish look on his face. "I was just checking on you, Carol. I didn't see you with the girls or the guys, so I thought you might be up here," he explained.

"Now, Nick, be honest. You were trying to look up my skirt just now, weren't you?" Carol gently chided.

"Well, I uh, you see, I was, uh...", he stammered.

"Don't be nervous, Nick. I'd be disappointed if you weren't doing that. I've known for quite some time that you liked me, but I don't think Stacy does very much though," Carol tested.

"Well, I think she gets jealous of you - lot of the women do. I think we men talk about you with them too much. It's just that you are so perfect and I love being around you," Nick said.

"Well, I can see how that would upset your wife and the other girls. I know I wouldn't like that very much if Jim did it," Carol explained.

"Yeah, but he's got you, so he doesn't have to notice other women," Nick offered as a perfectly plausible explanation.

"I see, well I guess that might have something to do with it. But I have a question for you Nick,"

as she said this, Carol walked across the room to stand directly in front of him. "Can you keep a secret, even from Stacy?"

"Yes, sure, of course I can — I will." Nick blurted.

"Are you positively certain? This is a big secret," she challenged.

"Positively, absolutely!" he pledged.

"OK then, give me your hands," Carol told him.

As he did so, she took each hand and placed them both on her breasts. Nick stood frozen in place for a moment, uncertain as to what to do next.

"Go ahead, play with them. I suspect it's what you have wanted to do for a long time, Nick."

Needing no further encouragement, Nick began to massage and kneed the soft flesh of her mounds. He lightly pinched the nipples and tugged on them through the material of her shirt.

"Mmm, that's nice, Nick — help me get this off," she asked and in a flash her shirt was on the floor. Nick resumed his attentions to his dream woman's tits. He lowered his head slightly and was giddy when Carol put her hands behind his head and pulled his mouth to her nipple.

As he nibbled and sucked, Carol whispered, "This is the little secret, Nick. Do you like our little secret?"

"Oh hell yes, I do. I can't believe you are letting me do this. Thank you so much," he mumbled without fully removing his mouth from her nipple.

"Don't thank me yet, Nick. There is a big secret yet to come. Do you want to know what it is?" Carol teased.

Nick simply nodded his head as he continued to work on her nipple. He was afraid that if he let go he might never get back there again.

"OK, then, here is the big secret: You are being such a good boy and doing such a good job on my tits that I have decided to let you fuck me, if you want to. Right here, right now. Are you OK with that, Nick?" As Carol said this, she unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor quickly, followed by her white cotton panties. She grasped Nick's free hand and placed it between her now spread legs and was pleased when he immediately began to finger fuck her pussy.

Carol slowly shuffled back toward her bed with Nick following, attached to her by her nipple and her pussy. With the back of her calves pressed against the side of the bed, she reached down and unhooked Nick's belt, undid shorts and pushed them to the floor along with his boxers. Grasping his hard cock she stroked it a few times and then said to him, "Let me suck you."

Nick immediately stood up to give her better access and Carol leaned forward to take his penis in her mouth. It was a nice cock. Not too big, not too small with a nice shape and color. Carol was able to easily deep throat it while she massaged his balls, but she realized she couldn't keep it up for long or he would blow his load in her mouth. "That's not where I want it, " she thought.

As she lay back on the bed with her legs spread, she pulled Nick with her. Her hand was still around his cock and she guided it to her opening as they reached a prone position. Like a guided missile, Nick shoved his cock inside of Carol with one push and immediately began to pump his hips.

Carol moved her hips in unison with Nick's, and the only sounds in the room were the slapping of their bodies coming together and Carol's words of encouragement as Nick fucked her. Almost too quickly, Nick groaned and lifted partially off of her as he shoved his hips forward one last time and began to dump his load inside.

"Cum in me Nick. Come inside my pussy baby. Fill me up with your hot cum." As Carol was saying this, she caught a glimpse over Nick's shoulder of someone standing and watching outside the partially open bedroom door. Deciding to up the ante a bit, she said to Nick, "I love being fucked. The more I get, the more I want. That's it, baby. Drain it all into me. Remember though, this is our secret and you can't tell anyone or this will never happen again."

After he stopped ejaculating into Carol, Nick pulled his pants back up and left the room, thanking her profusely as he did. "If that was one of the women at the door, there may be hell to pay," Carol thought. "But if it was one of the men, then he got the message and I'll bet he lets me know."

"Well, you bagged your first husband, didn't you, love?" Jim said as he emerged from the master bathroom.

"Yes, and that worked out easier and more quickly than I thought it would. Doesn't surprise me that it was Nick though. He has always been like a little puppy dog around me," Carol noted. "I've got a fresh load of cum in my pussy, love. Do you want to eat a cream pie?"

"No thanks. Not my thing. I may be a cuckold of sorts, but I will leave the cum eating to you... and don't even try humiliating me or insulting my cock. It will not have a positive effect on this new thing we have going," Jim strongly stated.

"No problem, honey. I was just checking. I know cum eating is a thing for some husbands, but I am perfectly happy taking care of that - more for me to enjoy and I would never try to humiliate you or your cock. You have a perfectly wonderful penis and I enjoy it very much. I am enjoying this new stuff we are into very much and I do not want to do anything that might jeopardize it's continuation. I swear, I am having the time of my life and I have never cum so much before. I was so turned on yesterday, I think I would have let those guys on the fishing boat do anything they wanted to me or put anything they wanted into me," Carol explained.

"Were they doing that to you? You didn't mention anything before," Jim asked with renewed interest.

"Sorry — there was a lot going on and we haven't had a lot of time to discuss the event. Yes, they put objects in my cunt and my ass from time to time. Most of the time I could not tell who or what it was, but it seemed to entertain the men and it turned me on being used like that," Carol said with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"We shall have to discuss this later tonight, while you are riding my cock. But for now, we should join our guests," Jim suggested.

They both went downstairs and mingled with the fourteen guests who were enjoying drinks by the pool and talking among each other. Around midnight, most of the couples were saying goodnight and retiring to their rooms. Randy, who worked for Jim, and his wife, Kim, approached their hosts to thank them for the invitation and let them know how much they were enjoying themselves. They were the youngest of the group — Randy being twenty-five and Kim twenty-three. Randy was very good looking and an up and comer in Jim's company. Kim was the second best looking woman of the group — after Carol.