The Key West Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he leaned in to kiss Carol on the cheek, Randy whispered, "By the way, I am very good at keeping secrets."

Smiling to herself, Carol whispered back, "Are you also good at getting away on your own?"

"Kim likes to take a sleeping pill when she is traveling. On top of the alcohol she has had, I'll have a free pass in about 30-45 minutes," Randy whispered.

"That can work. Come down to the beach after she is asleep and we can explore your ability to be discrete," Carol replied.

A few minutes later, everyone had dispersed and Jim and Carol were back in their room. "Honey, I hope you don't mind, but Randy wants to talk with me and I told him I would meet him on the beach. I thought maybe you could trail along a little behind me and see if anything interesting happens," she suggested.

"Wow, you are a busy girl and you've snagged the youngest guy here — good job!" Jim said. "You know, Kim is the only one of the wives or girlfriends that I have ever had the hots for, so this one makes me just a little jealous," Jim said with a wry smile.

"Aww, honey, I understand. I don't have to go if you don't want me to," Carol offered.

"No, no, by all means go. Bring me back a fresh load of cum to feel inside of you when I fuck you after," Jim insisted.

Carol slipped on a beach coverup with nothing underneath. It was made out of a mesh material so, in the right light, you could see her naked body underneath. Eschewing shoes, she left the house — grabbing an open bottle of Cabernet and a glass on the way out.

When she reached the beach, Randy was already waiting for her. The full moon provided enough light for him to see that Carol was naked under her coverup.

"Nice," he said as she reached him.

"I was hoping that you would like it," she said as she reached him and handed him the bottle and glass. "So, that was you outside my bedroom door earlier. How long were you there?" She inquired as she removed her only article of clothing.

"For most of it, I expect. I must say, your pussy looks great with a cock going in an out of it," Randy told her.

"I'm glad you approve. I hope your cock looks as good when you put it inside of me. Please pour us a glass of the wine while I get you ready," she said as she dropped to her knees and lowered his shorts.

Randy had a large penis — over eight inches long and very thick, but Carol had already handled a larger one this week, so she had no trouble taking the entire thing into her mouth and throat. After a few minutes of Carol sucking him off, Randy handed her the glass of wine and laid back on the sand, gently pulling her on top of him.

"You've gotten me so worked up, I won't be able to hold out long before I cum," Randy announced. "I assume you want this inside you like you did with Nick?"

"Of course I do, silly. I love having men's cum inside me. Makes me feel extra nasty and slutty," Carol teased as she set the glass down and moved to pull Randy on top of her.

Moments later, Randy spewed his load into her and, as they were coming down from the passionate moment, he asked, "So, are you and Jim swingers or are you fooling around on him?"

"Not fooling around on him, no. I would never do that. I have his full approval to do what I am doing and we both love it. I'm not sure we qualify as swingers because it has been just me so far and the only woman Jim has expressed an interest in is your wife," Carol said as she looked directly at Randy.

"Really? Kim? Jim wants to have sex with Kim? Wow, I had no idea," Randy responded.

"Does that bother you," Kim asked?

"I would have thought that it would, but watching you earlier and being with you now has changed my perspective somewhat," he mused. "I'm not sure if she would go for it, though. She is a bit shy and not very experimental when it comes to sex."

"Well, you never know. Just a few days ago, I would not have considered doing the things I have done this week, but now I am a total slut, as you have seen. I tell you what, if you can arrange this for Jim, I will do things for you that Kim never would. Nasty things for you and some of your friends, if you like." Carol pitched.

Carol felt Randy's cock returning to life as she made the proposal, "He likes this. He likes the idea of his wife fucking another man," she thought as she rolled back on top of him and began to fuck his renewed erection.

"If I might suggest, try the career advancement tact. We women can be bigger whores than we like to admit. Also let her know that it would turn you on, if you think that would help," Carol added.

"So, if I get her to do it, you would be willing to come to a bachelor party back home that is coming up in a couple of weeks?" He tested.

"I would love to be the entertainment. The more the merrier," She answered.

Thirty minutes later, Carol was alone and making her way back up to the house when she ran into Kevin, another of the husbands, who was sitting alone by the pool. His eyes lit up as he saw her approaching, "Hi Carol, what are you doing still up?"

"Just restless, I guess. I get keyed up sometimes and it takes a while for me to come down," she explained.

"Will you sit with me for a few minutes. I haven't had a chance to talk with you very much this trip," he requested.

With a quiet sigh, Carol sat on the edge of the pool next to Kevin. Looking down at her coverup she could see that it wasn't really covering anything. The soft glow of the pool light was providing enough illumination for Kevin to clearly see her breasts though the mesh material, "I didn't expect to see anyone down here," Carol explained. "I guess I should have worn something else."

"Oh, hell no. Are you kidding me? Seeing this much of you is a treat I wouldn't trade for anything. Rachael and I are going through a rough patch right now and all I am getting from her is flannel pajamas. Thank you for making my night...my week...my month." Kevin said as he looked directly at Carol's tits.

"I'm sorry to hear that,"Carol said. "That has got to be so frustrating for you. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Oh, you are helping by just spending time with me and being dressed like a real woman. You've got the best body I have ever seen, and I am enjoying seeing peeks of it right now," he responded.

Lying back on her elbows so that her short coverup rose up her legs stretching the material across her pubic area which let Kevin see her pubic patch through the material, she look him in the eye and asked, "Kevin, can you keep a secret?"

It was 2:00AM before Carol made it back up to the room with Jim, "You've got some horny friends and employees, husband. I fucked Randy twice and then I ran into Kevin by the pool and ended up fucking him twice as well. I don't think he has been laid in a while because he came buckets inside of me. You should get your cock inside of me right now and feel the cum I have up there. I think it is still very warm."

Jim fucked his wife twice that night as well. He loved the feeling of other men's cum inside of her and picturing how it got there drove his passion over the top. The next morning, as they were preparing for the day, Jim asked Carol, "So, you have had sex with three of the seven husbands. Do you have a plan for the other four?"

"I'm working on something, but we shall see how it develops. Fucking them one at a time is OK, but I much prefer a group setting, as you know," Carol said, with a wink. "And, I am working on a surprise for you as well, it will just take a little time."

The next morning Randy took Kim out for a breakfast for just the two of them. During the meal, he broached the idea of her sleeping with Jim.

"Are you crazy? Is he crazy? You want me to have sex with your boss?" Kim said, all too loudly, in response to Randy's proposal. "So, Jim came to you and asked to have sex with me? Is that what happened?"

"Well, actually no. Carol asked me to ask you. He let her know that he is very attracted to you and she wants to make it happen for him. I think they are swingers or something and so it's kind of their thing," Randy clarified.

Kim finally calmed down and fired a few more questions at her husband, including why he was OK with the idea and was he worried about the long-term implications for their relationship with each other as well as with Carol and Jim.

"I think our sex life could use a bit of spicing up, Kim, and no, this won't hurt our marriage. I think it could actually strengthen it. As for Carol and Jim, if anything, this will enhance our status with them both personally and professionally, as we would have this in common with them."

"So, we're becoming swingers too?" She asked.

"Well, yes. I guess we are," Randy confirmed.

"And, you really want me to let your boss fuck me?"

"Yes, I do."

"OK, then. What do you think he expects from me? Am I supposed to walk up to him and just have sex with him or will there be a little build up first?"

The realization that his wife had just agreed to do what he asked suddenly hit him and he said, "from what I know about the man, I expect he will be very patient."

He found himself picturing what it was going to look like when she was with Jim. As he did, he took in the beauty of his wife's face and body. She was a couple of inches shorter than Carol and didn't have washboard abs, but she had very nice 34D tits with small rosy nipples, a tight stomach, narrow hips (no kids yet) and a nice small patch of blond pubic hair, which matched the thick locks on her head that came to her shoulders. Her electric blue eyes and lush red lips gave her a bit a a Marilyn Monroe look. She still looked the part of a college cheerleader, which is what she used to be.

"Fuck, I hope this goes well," he thought as they left the restaurant.

Back at the house, Randy caught up with Carol away from the others, "I have news."

"Do tell," Carol responded while quickly running her hand over his bathing suit and penis.

"I talked with Kim this morning and although she was very shocked at first, she is on board," he reported.

"Really? This is an unexpected development. I thought it would take you quite some time, if ever, to convince her. She clearly understands she will be fucking my husband, right?" Carol pressed.

"I made that very clear, to her. She may still be in shock, but she did say she would do it," Randy said. "She does want to know how soon it is going to happen."

"Tonight. We'll arrange it for tonight. The group is taking a bus up to Key Largo tonight. You two make an excuse to beg off, as will we, and I will set the rest up. Kim will be with Jim while you and I fuck again, OK?" Carol said with her eyes brightly lit.

"Sounds like a plan and I get a bonus fuck with you. Better yet," Randy grinned.

About an hour later Carol had a few minutes alone with Jim. "We are not going to Key Largo with the group tonight," she told him.

Intrigued, Jim asked, "We're not? Ok, what are we going to be doing?"

"Well, you are going to be fucking Kim and I will be fucking someone, maybe including Randy, again," Carol smiled back at him. "Are you happy?"

"Absofuckinglutely," Jim responded. "How the hell did you arrange for me to fuck that smoking hot 23-year old girl and so quickly?"

"Well, apparently, I have agreed to be the sole entertainment at a bachelor party in a couple of weeks. Randy did all of the work, though. He seems to be truly excited about you fucking his wife — plus he gets to fuck me a few more times — at least."

"Are you sure Kim is OK with this?" Jim asked with skepticism in his voice.

"Randy says she is. I guess you will find out the first time you put your hand on her cunt."

"I guess I will," Jim agreed.

Later that afternoon, after making their excuses for not joining the group in Key Largo, Kim was talking with Randy as she prepared for her "date" with Jim, "any suggestions as to what I should wear?"

"I know he likes for Carol to dress very sexy, so I have taken the liberty of picking up something for you that isn't part of your normal wardrobe," he told her.

Intrigued, Kim removed the garment bag from the hangar. Inside was a white sleeveless lace mini dress that was both very sexy and very short. Kim ran her hand underneath the lace at the bottom of the dress and observed, "There is no lining down here. People will be able to see my panties through this lace."

"I know, it's great, isn't it? You'll not only have Jim drooling over you, but almost every other man who sees you as well. It's making me hot just thinking about it," Randy added.

"If you like the idea of me dressing like this and showing off my body and underwear to strange men so much, why haven't you suggested it before?" Kim challenged.

"I think I was afraid of how you might react. I did not want to take the chance that I might upset you,"Randy explained.

"So, why now?" Kim pressed.

"It's something about being in a tropical environment away from home. Plus, I've noticed how you have reacted to Carol's change of clothing style this week. I overheard some of the other women making nasty remarks and seen them rolling their eyes when she passed by, but you not only seemed OK with her, you seemed to appreciate the change," he said.

"Well, I do like the things she has been wearing. That woman has a spectacular body and I think she has every right to show it off. It's obvious that Jim likes to show her off and I suspected that they were swingers before you told me they are. Speaking of which, my darling husband, have you fucked Carol yet?" Kim asked as she looked Randy dead in the eye.

Randy held her gaze; blinked a couple of times and then said simply, "Yes."

"Yeah, well I thought so. That is the main reason I agreed to fuck Jim. It didn't make sense that you would be pimping me out unless there was some form of quid pro quo going on. Are you guys an affair or is it just sex?" Kim asked with a little hurt in her voice.

"Strictly sex, Kim. Raw, nasty sex and I'm not the only husband she has fucked this week. She has a huge appetite for sex and, apparently, Jim likes helping her fill it. She is the one who asked about you for him, because you are the only woman he has expressed an interest in before. So, where does this revelation put us now?"

"Well, first, thank you for your honesty, albeit a little tardy. However, to be frank, I think your timing is perfect. Leading with 'hey, I fucked Carol' probably would not have gone well. That said, I've just given you your first and only hall pass. From now on, you tell me everything, beforehand, my love.

Truthfully, I like it that you two have had sex. It removes any guilt or lingering doubts I had. Now, I'm very excited to do this with Jim and I intend to fuck his eyeballs out and I am going to do whatever he wants — I mean WHATEVER he wants. Plus, I agree with you. I went straight from my former high school boyfriend to you and our sex life has been nice, but I think we could both benefit from some spice from outside our marriage. Will you be watching?"

"If I am able to, I would love to. I don't know what his plans are yet," a relieved Randy replied.

"I suppose you will be with Carol while I am with Jim?" Kim asked matter of factly.

"Maybe, probably."

"Well, bring the camera stuff with you, just in case. I want to see what I looked like while being a slut," Kim smiled.

"Aren't you worried I might post the pictures on the Internet?" Randy teased.

"All the better, my nasty boy. All the better," Kim countered.

At 7:30PM Kim knocked on Jim & Carol's bedroom door which was quickly answered by Jim. "Wow, you look spectacular!" He proclaimed as he ran his eyes up and down the young wife.

The top of her mini dress had spaghetti straps and a deep plunging v-neckline with scalloped lace along the edges. Unlike the bottom section, there was a thin lining that prevented her nipples from poking through the lace, but still allowed even a casual observer to see the shape and shadow of them. The back also plunged into a v all the way to the top of her ass and was without any lining.

As the material reached her waist, the lining stopped and the lace provided tantalizing glimpses of her pale yellow panties underneath. The hem of the full, draping skirt ended just a short distance from her crotch and the bottom of her ass. White sandals with 2" heels finished off the ensemble.

"Aww, really? This little old thing?" Kim teased as she flipped the hem up and gave him a flash of yellow panty.

"Yes, exactly. That little old thing and the little young thing that is wearing it so damn well," Jim complimented. "We have got to go show you off. Is that OK with you?"

"Of course it is, Jim. I won't tire of men looking at me, particularly in this. It isn't something I would normally wear, but I am liking the way it looks on me and the way you are looking at me in it. So, let's go have fun."

They ended up at the same bar where Jim took Carol a few days before and, as luck would have it, the very same barstool was open when they arrived. After seating Kim, Jim ordered drinks for both of them and then swiveled her stool to a position that had her side to the bar and her legs facing the tables next to them.

Standing behind the young blonde, Jim began stroking her mostly bare shoulders and whispering in her ear, "Look at all of the attention you are already getting. People are really noticing you and the dress."

"Wow, this is amazing. It's almost as if I am onstage. The men are not shy about trying to look up my dress are they? The women though, with a couple of exceptions, do not look happy to see me," Kim observed.

"Fuck 'em. Who cares what they think. You've just raised the bar in here to an unobtainable height when it comes to commanding the guys' attention, and they are not happy to see your level of competition. Now, lean back and kiss me and let your knees drift apart a bit, then leave them that way," Jim said.

Smiling nervously, Kim did exactly what he said — twisting her torso around to accommodate a kiss for Jim, while letting her legs move apart naturally as she turned. The result was a panty revealing view straight up her skirt for her audience. It was almost comical in that one could almost hear the whispers of "Oh shit, look at that!" "Nice!" and "Panty shot!" coming from some of the men.

The kiss was more than she had expected. Jim slipped his tongue between her lips and moved it slowly, sensuously in her mouth. It was tender but passionate at the same time. "This guy is a great kisser," Kim thought as the kiss progressed. When he slipped his hand from her shoulder down inside her dress to caress her breast, she intensified her efforts with the kiss. She was finding that she loved being shown off and directed by this man. He was so confident and in control that she just wanted to please him. It was also getting to her sexually as evidenced by the trickle of vaginal fluids she could feel oozing from between her labia lips.

Jim ended the kiss and moved his hand out of her dress using it to retrieve Kim's drink from the bar and hand it to her. She kept her legs parted but did not look at the people in front of her out of embarrassment for what she was doing. Jim, on the other hand, was enjoying watching the effect Kim's show was having on the group, so he began stroking her inner thigh, going higher and higher each time.

"Oh my god, if he goes any higher, he is going to touch my pussy in front of these people!" Kim thought.

He was and he did. Jim ran his finger tips across the lips with a very light touch, which resulted in a rapid increase in Kim's breathing and heart rate. She instinctively turned to kiss him again and, without conscious thought, caused her legs to open even more to allow Jim easier access to her creamy pussy.

Jim increased the pressure with his fingertips and pushed some of the fabric between the lips of Kim's pussy. "Oh, Jim. This is making me so hot. It is so sexy," she whispered as the kiss ended. "But can't we get in trouble for this?"