The Lessons Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He now had a complete view of her legs, thighs, and panties. The sight was fantastic. She was still wearing her Mary Janes, white socks, white blouse, and black tie of the college dress code, but the plaid skirt was fully raised in front, exposing the frilly white panties that tightly embraced her hips and young cunt. She had a narrow waist that contrasted well with her girlish hips. He lightly traced his erection with his fingers, hoping that she would not notice that he was playing with himself or, perhaps even better, maybe she would also play with herself, but she just continued to show him her panties, at times swinging her hips a bit to add a flirtatious movement to the show.

Sara occasionally giggled as she enjoyed his entrancement with her exhibitionistic display and his effort to secretly play with himself. While his eyes were fixed on her panties, hers were fixed on the sight of his slacks sticking out and his effort to masturbate without being obvious. She let go of her skirt with one hand, still holding it up with the other, and placed a finger in her mouth, contemplating her next move. "I tell you what, Georgie." She didn't say anything further.

George's heart was racing. He wanted so much to take his cock out and jerk off. He could easily jerk off through his pants but that would definitely leave a large wet spot that he could not possibly explain to her parents. He looked up when he realized that she hadn't finished her thought. "What?" he asked.

"If you take out your penis, I will pull down my panties."

He was shocked into silence. 'Oh man,' he thought, 'that would be great.' He had gotten a good rear view of her cunt when she was being spanked the other day, but this would be much different, so very much different. This would be Sara purposely, willingly, showing him her little cunt, lowering her white panties to show him her girlish slit. She was even asking to see his erect cock, to reveal to her, in her bedroom, his big hard dick. Just the fantasy of this would be enough to make him cum, and yet the possibility of it actually happening was right there in front of him. But, what about her dad? She couldn't be serious. "What if your dad comes back? Won't he come back?"

Still holding up her skirt, knowing full well that he would have a hard time resisting her as long as she was giving him a good view, she replied, "I don't think so. He usually only comes around once, and I don't think he is at all suspicious this time." This was only half true, and she knew it. He usually stopped by twice, but it was true that he didn't seem at all suspicious during the first visit. Maybe he wouldn't come back and, even if he did, they could probably cover themselves up quick enough. In any case, at this moment, it didn't even seem to matter to her. She was now very excited herself. She loved the flirtation, the showing off, the attention. It made it even more exciting to know that they would be taking a chance. As long as they were careful not to go too far it should be ok. Besides, she was leaning against the door. She would be able to hear him walking down the hall. This would give them plenty of time. She didn't wait for George to decide.

She reached under her skirt with both her hands and pulled her panties down. She stopped when her panties were well down her thighs but not yet at her knees. She looked up at him, bent over facing him, and smiled flirtatiously.

George couldn't see anything, as her skirt was also now down, but the sight of her panties being pulled down her legs was exciting, knowing that it meant that her cunt was now entirely bare beneath her skirt.

Sara then stood back up straight, folded her arms beneath her little breasts, and smiled at him, her panties still hanging at her thighs but hidden by her plaid skirt, which also hid from view that which her panties had left behind.

"It's your turn Georgie. I won't lift my skirt unless you take your thing out."

George was in a panic. He wanted so much for her to lift up her skirt. Just a little bit at least. The sight of her bare cunt was now hidden just by the plaid skirt and she was willing to show it to him; all he had to do was to show her his erect cock. Heck, he would be happy to show her his erect cock anytime she wanted. This was a win-win situation. How could he say no? "Well," he said, "your dad did just leave a few minutes ago. If he is going to come back, he would at least wait awhile. We could look at each other a little bit."

Sara in fact thought this was a very good point. He rarely came back quickly. They actually had very little to worry about, as long as they kept track of the time.

George carefully unzipped his pants. He was careful not only because he was still worried about her dad, but he was also a bit concerned about catching the skin of his cock in the zipper. A smile slowly spread across Sara's lips.

As George unzipped his pants, he realized that it might be very hard to quickly zip them back up. Not only would he have to hurriedly stuff his stiff cock back into his pants but it was during the zipping that he would most likely catch the skin of his dick. 'Well, too late to worry about that now,' he felt. He knew what he wanted right now; caution and care would have to take a back set, at least for a few minutes. He fully unzipped his slacks, reached in, and pulled out his erect cock.

It was now Sara's turn for her eyes to widen. "Wow," Sara said. "I'm impressed, Georgie. You even look bigger than you did in class."

He was not in fact any bigger than he had been before. He would think that he would probably not look as big. In class, her face had been just inches away. But, maybe the excitement of the risk and being in her bedroom made it seem bigger to her. It did look out of place: a stiff pole of skin with a red crown, poking up from his lap out of his slacks. In any case, it was kind of fun to be showing it off to Sara in her bedroom. He felt rather proud, seeing how she was enjoying the sight. "Ok, Sara, now it's your turn."

"Do you really want to see me?" she asked coyly. "I don't know, Georgie, maybe daddy might come back." She swung her hips a bit, acting as if she was too shy to show him, being careful though to keep her knees spread enough so that her panties stayed at her thighs.

"Sara, come on now, don't do this. I showed you mine, and, besides, hurry up before your dad comes back."

She smiled, enjoying his impatience. "Well, I really don't know if I should. A good girl wouldn't show a boy her private part."

The thought that she would now back down was indeed annoying to George. He didn't want to actually be mad or even appear annoyed, as that might only just make her stop altogether, but he was worried that perhaps she was now just going to back out, making him feel like a fool for taking his cock out.

"You won't tell anyone I did this, will you George?" She was only partially concerned about this. She knew that she had a reputation for being a flirt. She didn't mind that. Frankly, her popularity in school would probably go way up if some boys heard about this, although this would be going much farther than what she would be willing to do with other boys.

"I promise, Sara. I won't tell anyone. Cross my heart and hope to die." He crossed his heart with his hand. He looked kind of cute sitting there, making an oath while his boner was fully exposed. The sight was a bit comical, but also sexy. He looked desperate, like he would promise her just about anything if she lifted up her skirt.

"Well, ok, I believe you, Georgie" and she then slowly lifted her skirt.

His eyes fixed on the edge of her skirt as it gradually moved up her legs, past her knees, past the panties clinging to her thighs, and then, finally, pausing, and then revealing her naked cunt to his eyes.

It was well worth the wait. She had such a sexy cunt. Sara kept her cunt well shaved. She did not like having any hair. To her, the hair she saw on other girls in gym did not look at all feminine. It made them look like they had an old man's beard or something. As she said numerous times to her friends, they didn't have hair under their arms or on their legs, why have hair on the most feminine part of their body? She found the hairless look to be prettier. To her, her cunny looked like it was still the cute, innocent lips that she had as a young girl. It was a nice soft mound with just one simple slit down the middle, capped by a little bud toward the top. She thought her bare cunt complemented well her cute face, perky breasts, and little fanny.

"Oh my, Sara, you are beautiful. It's so beautiful. I have never seen one before, I mean in real life. It's, like, great."

Sara basked in his effusive praise. This was the reaction she was hoping for. She had wondered if boys would like the fact that she kept it hairless, and now she knew. She could feel herself getting wet with his enraptured attention and admiration. She leaned back a bit and spread her legs more to give him a better view.

The posture, however, reminded her of the cork still in her butt (see Chapter 1). She had worn it to class all day, taking it out only when she had to go to the bathroom. She enjoyed very much the private, personal sensation. When she changed her panties for George, she thought of removing it. But, she had decided to leave it in. It would be doubly exciting to have this extra stimulation when she flirted throughout the evening with George, and, frankly, she never imagined that she would ever go so far as to show him her naked butt. She certainly hadn't planned on going this far. She felt self-conscious now about the cork, but he wouldn't ever have to know about it. She intended to play with herself after he left, just like she played with herself when she got home after the spanking by Mr. Peters.

She was now doubly glad that she had left the cork in. She was showing a boy her personal private area, yet also still having her own little secret, a secret that gave her a special stimulation that only she knew about. She clenched her anus to remind herself that it was there and to increase the stimulation it gave her. She sighed in pleasure, feeling herself get wetter as she played with the cork with her sphincter.

George was now openly playing with his erect cock. He had masturbated many times to pictures of naked girls, now there was a real one standing right in front of him, and it was the pretty Sara Kirstin, with her skirt pulled up and her panties at her thighs, showing him her hairless cunny. He couldn't recall ever having more fun than what he was experiencing right now. He didn't stroke his penis with any real intensity though. He still found it embarrassing to actually jerk off in front of her. But, he did let his fingers lightly touch and handle his cock, as if he was absentmindedly keeping his fingers busy.

"Georgie, why must you stare at it. Don't you think I'm pretty anywhere else?"

He felt guilty that he was in fact staring at her cunt, and he looked up at her face. She was very alluring. "I'm sorry, Sara. You're just so pretty down there. You know you also look real good." He was a bit limited in his word skills, but she got the meaning. "Everybody says how much you look like Kristin Davis." He then thought that perhaps she didn't know, or maybe found that insulting. "That's a compliment, you know," he said nervously.

"I know," she replied, smiling at him as he tried to keep his eyes glued to her face, but clearly wanting to again look closely at her hairless pussy. "I don't mind. Kristin Davis is very attractive. That's actually why I like to wear my hair like this. It's like how she wears it on her TV show. Do you like my hair like this?" She used one of her hands to flip it back.

To George, it seemed kind of odd to be having this conversation, him with a stiffy sticking out of his pants and her with her dress up, panties hanging at her thighs, showing her girly slit, but it was also fun as well. Her resemblance to Kristin Davis was striking. He in fact began to imagine that she was a young Charlotte from Sex in the City standing in front of him, her plaid skirt raised in front of her and her panties down, showing him her hairless cunt, wanting him to play with it and lick it. His eyes moved back to her pussy, and he began to openly handle his cock, moving his fingers up and down its length.

Sara could tell that he was getting very excited. "Do you ever watch Sex and the City, George?" Sara asked.

George continued to think about the actress, imagining that it was Charlotte at college, showing her boyfriend her cunt for the first time. "Oh yeah, I have a TV in my bedroom and I watch it every Sunday night."

Sara replied, "Golly, that's a sweet deal. I don't have my own TV and my parents won't let me watch it. They say it really shouldn't be on TV, with all that nudity and dirty talk, but I do rent tapes and watch them when they're not home." She was lightly swaying her hips as she talked. He couldn't tell if it was on purpose, but it was fetching to see her waving her creamy sweet cunt as she talked about doing naughty things. "Do you ever play with yourself thinking about Charlotte?"

Man, he thought, that was a loaded question. "No, of course not," he said, acting is if it was a tremendously absurd statement.

She knew he was lying. "You don't find her attractive?" she asked, moving her thighs together and then spreading them back apart, playing peek-a-boo with her pussy. She watched how she could control his eyes and feelings by moving her thighs and hips.

"Well, yes, of course I do, I just said I did," sounding a bit annoyed but too busy to think about what he was saying, so entranced by the sight of Sara, or Charlotte, displaying her hairless cunt lips as he played with his cock.

"Well, if you found her attractive why don't you ever think about her when you play with yourself?" The fact was that he did at times masturbate to the thought of having sex with the character Charlotte. Among the characters, he really did like Charlotte the best: her sweet smile, the virtuous appearance, the innocent sexuality. "Don't be embarrassed, Georgie, I would think it would be a compliment to know that boys think about you when they do that thing. I mean, I'm showing you everything. Don't you think you should be honest with me?"

"Well, yes, I have thought about her."

He was now trapped, and Sara asked the next obvious question. "What about me, then, Georgie, do you ever think of me when you play with your thing?"

The fact was, he did at times think of her, and he sure as heck would be thinking about her a lot after this night. But, he couldn't get over the concern that a girl would be disgusted or insulted by the thought that a boy used her to jerk off. He looked back up into her eyes, trying to gauge her reaction. He could tell very quickly though the right answer. "Yes, I have thought about you, Sara. I can't imagine a boy not thinking about you. You're one of the prettiest girls in the class."

She gave him a big smile, leaned back a bit and spread her thighs wide, the panties stretching as she attempted to let him see as much as possible. She thought of asking him specifically what he thought about when he imagined her, but she figured that was pushing it too far. It was fun enough to realize that she was the subject of boys' sex fantasies, with one cute boy in particular going nuts with excitement as she posed for him.

"Maybe I could come over to your house some time, and we could watch an episode of Sex in the City in your bedroom?" She liked that idea very much. It would be doing something against her parents' wishes but not really a bad thing.

George in turn liked the idea perhaps even more. He imagined Sara giving him a blow job while he watched the character Charlotte. He pulled harder on his cock. He was now openly masturbating, fully stroking the length of his cock with his fist. He couldn't take his eyes off of her hairless, smooth cunt.

"Now, you stop that Georgie," she finally admonished. "I don't want you having an accident all over my carpet, and, besides, if daddy were to come in here just when you were squirting that naughty thing all over the place, well, that would be awful."

He couldn't disagree with that. He was enjoying immensely playing with himself as he was looking at her bare cunt, but he realized that he was getting very careless, even close to cumming. "I also can't see your thing very well with your hand covering it. You wouldn't want me to hide my little cunny with my hand, would you?" She playfully hid her pussy with her hand, smiling sweetly at him. She still held her dress up with one hand, but hid her smooth cunt with the other. That pose itself was enticing, as if she was making a feeble effort to be modest. He knew now that she was just playing with him, and he laughed and removed his hand. He was frankly happy to hear that she liked to look at it. It made him feel rather proud and masculine to have a girl enjoy looking at his erect dick. Suddenly, however, Sara dropped her skirt and waved at him.

Immediately he heard the knock on the door. There was definitely no time to get his cock back into his pants, as her father was already opening the door. He just raised the open math book in front of his cock, as if he was reading it in his lap. Sara's father bumped her in the butt as he was trying to open the door. "Daddy!", Sara exclaimed, not just angry that he bumped her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, dear," his father said when he realized that she had been standing right in front of the door. He liked to open the door suddenly in case something was in fact going on. He wasn't really sure what he would do if he did catch them at anything, but he knew that his habit of doing so would discourage them from trying anything. However, he did feel bad about hitting his daughter with the door. "Goodness, are you ok?"

Sara stumbled a bit, but kept her balance. The door was only half the problem. The big problem was that her panties were still wrapped around her thighs. Fortunately, her skirt was long enough to hide them, but her ability to keep her balance was grossly impaired. "I'm fine, daddy, but what do you want now?"

"I just brought you two some colas. I figured that doing all that math must be making you thirsty." He entered the room and walked over to the table. He put them on the table rather than handing them to Sara, hoping that she would get the message that he preferred that she work with boys at the table. However, as he looked back at them, he again noticed that they still hadn't even been sitting next to each other. George was just as he had left him, his book open at his lap.

George sat stiffly as her father looked at his book. This was one time he felt glad that his cock wasn't real big.

Sara's father felt a bit guilty for mistrusting his daughter. He picked up a cola and held it out to George. "I am sorry kids, here, George, have a cola."

George froze in his seat. He didn't know what to say. He couldn't get up to take it from him, and it would seem odd or rude to turn it down.

Sara, however, had an easy answer. "George doesn't even drink colas, daddy," her tone was exaggeratedly exasperated, as if her father should have known that.

Mr. Kirstin said, "Oops, my bad again, I guess." He then turned to Sara, "But I know you like them," and held it out for her.

Sara began to walk toward him to get the soda and instantly felt the panties pulling on her thighs. There was no way for her panties to stay up if she walked normally; she couldn't even walk normally if she tried. She had a cork in her butt and her panties at her thighs. She therefore put one hand on her right thigh, pressing down on her panties beneath her skirt, trying to hold them up, and walked rather stiffly toward him, as if she was nursing an injury.