The Lessons Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing her laugh, George tried to say something but he couldn't articulate anything with her butt cheeks squashed into the cheeks of his face, his mouth glued to her asshole. He felt close to being smothered but he was enjoying it. He knew he was doing something very special and secret with her, and that it was again giving her intense pleasure. He in fact liked the feel of her butt cheeks firmly sitting on his face. He had a good grip on them and enjoyed their softness and warmth. He even liked the feel of her asshole with his tongue. It didn't seem gross to him. It was instead very sexy and intimate. As he worked at it, he could sense her enjoyment. Her asshole started to open and shut, letting him in and then even sort of kissing his tongue as it squeezed shut. Her sphincter muscles seemed to be working over time, repeatedly opening and squeezing.

She would relax her asshole, trying to open it up for him, and then also push out like she was trying to take a dump (right on his face, a very gross thought to be sure) but really just trying to play with his tongue as it squished around and in her anus.

Then, he felt it. The marble had worked its way down. It first just bobbed around on the tip of his tongue. He doubled his attention, trying to force his tongue deep into her asshole.

Sara giggled with the renewed effort of his tongue, not knowing herself that he had found the marble. She tried to open up even further for him, squealing with the odd sensation of his tongue penetrating so deep, and then he just stopped. She was surprised.

George pushed his head out past her butt till he was in between her thighs. Sara was disappointed that he had stopped. He reached up past her skirt, which was draped across his face, and pulled her down on his chest. He then flipped up her skirt, opened his mouth, and showed her the marble in his mouth, a big grin on his face.

She started laughing and clapping.

He was glad that he had made her so happy. He also liked that she was sitting with her bare butt on his chest, her cute little hairless cunt just inches from his mouth. He folded her skirt back and fondly held her fanny cheeks as she sat on his chest, giggling at the sight of the marble in his mouth.

"My hero," she said, then slid back to lean down and kiss him on the mouth. He realized that this was the first time they actually had a real kiss.

They kissed for quite awhile, making up for lost time. They had been through a lot. She lied down fully on him, playing with his hair and caressing his cheek as they kissed. She even stuck out her tongue, licking his lips. He opened his mouth to let her tongue in. They tossed and turned the marble in his mouth with both of their tongues.

Sara rolled off of him and pulled him tight so that they could continue to embrace and kiss. She reached down between them and grabbed firmly in her hand his erect cock sticking out his pants. She caressed and felt its length, stroking the shaft and squeezing the head through his pants.

George in turn caressed the bare cheeks of her little bottom, squeezing and fondling them, occasionally working a finger up and down the crack. She sighed when he briefly touched her asshole, tickling the puckered lips with his finger. She then pulled his face over hers and opened her mouth up wide. He brought his tongue deep into her mouth and she met it with her own, massaging and caressing his tongue as it explored her mouth. The marble slid into her mouth.

She pulled back, opened her mouth with a big grin and showed him the marble. "I got it back!" she exclaimed. "Kind of a backward way to get to my mouth, but, here it is." George laughed.

She brought it to her lips with her tongue and then picked it out with her thumb and forefinger, still softly caressing his cock with her other hand. She looked at it for a bit, turning it around with her finger and thumb. "I think my Georgie deserves a reward for this." She looked at him, wondering how he might react to what she was thinking.

George's eyes were half closed, enjoying the feel of her fingers softly stroking his cock through his pants. If she did this much longer he would just start spurting in his pants. He wouldn't mind, although they clearly would not be able to explain that to her dad. George dreamily brought one of his fingers to her anus, caressing and circling her intimate hole with the tip of his finger as he felt her soft, small cheeks with the rest of his hand. Frankly, he just wanted to cum now; he would worry about her father later..

Sara pushed him away and sat back up on her haunches. George did not take her movement as a rejection. He could tell that she was flushed with excitement and deep in thought. Sara turned away from him, getting on all floors, facing the door with her bottom facing him. She brought her skirt up and over her bottom, then turned her face back to him, and said, "You can put it in here, Georgie, if you want," speaking quietly and apprehensively, worried that he might find the thought to be disgusting.

George though found the thought to be very appealing. He felt a surge of renewed excitement go through his loins. "You mean, in there?" He nodded toward her bottom, wanting to be sure that he would not embarrass himself by misunderstanding.

She nodded, and smiled shyly. She loved the idea. She had masturbated the previous night to the thought of having Mr. Peters there. Now, George would do it for real. "Yes," she said softly, still not sure if he would really want to. "I'm not ready yet, Georgie, to go all the way. This way, it won't be like real sex, and I can watch for my dad to come back as you do it." It was true that she didn't really want to go all the way, but she also didn't want to admit to the fact that the thought now of having sex this way was perhaps more exciting than virtually anything else.

"I would love to do it that way with you, Sara, really."

Sara smiled in appreciation and relief. She turned toward the door, reaching up to turn the knob in order to open it up a crack. She then positioned herself so that she could see down the hallway toward the bend at the end where her father would appear if he decided to visit once again. The likelihood that he would come back a third time seemed very remote, but there was no reason to take any chances. She figured that by peaking through a crack toward the bottom of the door she would see his legs before he saw her. With the door being open she might even hear him walking down the hall before he got to the corner. They could then disengage and get up before he even got to her room. The door being open would also minimize any suspicions he might have.

"We'll have to be extra quiet now, you know," she said in a whisper as she turned her face back to him. She positioned herself so that her face was on the floor, looking through the crack of the door. She brought her legs up closer to her breasts, raising her bottom up high.

George's eyes were on another crack; more correctly, the valley down which her nether hole now appeared again, this time for his reward. He quickly moved behind her, unzipped his pants and brought out his hard, stiff cock. It was a fantasy of his to jerk off onto a butt, and now he was going to in fact push his cock into a butt, and the butt of the pretty Sara Kirstin. He was no longer even thinking of Kristin Davis or Charlotte. The cute little raised white butt of Sara was more than enough. He used his hand to position his cock at the entrance to her hole. He leaned down a bit, but found the posture to be awkward. The head of his cock made little entry and just popped off to the side.

Sara turned her head back to him. "Georgie, maybe you should get some of my hand lotion. It's on the vanity table."

That was a good idea. George got up and quickly retrieved the lotion. As he walked back, Sara giggled at the sight of his erect cock waving back and forth as it poked out through his pants. If she ever had any doubts that he would want to do this, they were gone. She squirmed her butt around a bit to encourage him to apply the lotion. She even reached back to spread her cheeks, giving a thoroughly wide open view of puckered her brown hole.

George got onto his knees behind her and squirted a few drops onto his finger and then carefully applied the lotion to the rosebud. Sara sighed with pleasure with the feel of his wet, slippery touch. George took his time working the lotion around and into her anus. He enjoyed the feel of her asshole. It was so wrinkled and cute. He then took the lotion dispenser and squeezed out a few drops directly onto it. Sara giggled.

George got up onto his feet and squatted down behind her. He positioned the head again at the entrance, using hips to push it in and his fingers to keep it correctly aimed.

Sara's eyes widened with surprise at the pressure. The head of his cock was clearly much larger than the marbles, and even much larger than the top of the cola bottle. She grunted with the forced compression onto her clenched sphincter, trying to just relax her muscles to let the head come in.

George pushed harder and then relaxed his legs to let his weight serve as the force. Sara felt the increased force, bracing her knees to not fall over. Then, her asshole suddenly opened up and the head of his cocked pushed in.

The sight of it disappearing inside was a delight for George. He also enjoyed the feel of her sphincter muscles closing rapidly around the stem, just beneath the bulb. He also felt the inside of her asshole with the head of his cock. It was a very tight fit, a sensation he had never felt when he played with his cock with his own hand. He wanted to just squat like this for awhile, enjoying the sensations and the sight, his cock stuck into the butt hole of Sara Kirstin, the shaft gripped by her anus and the head wrapped tightly by her rectum.

Sara breathed deeply a few times, accepting the size into her butt. George was not big, but he was plenty big enough to feel that her asshole was well stretched. She looked down at the floor, trying to relax her ass to allow him to move deeper inside. She then realized that she was no longer looking out the door. She felt a wave of panic and quickly looked up and saw that the hall was empty. Nobody was there. She breathed a sigh of relief. 'Imagine,' she thought, 'if daddy had turned the corner and saw her peaking out through the crack. Even worse, forced the door open, causing them to fall back with George's penis up my bottom.' She momentarily felt more fear than excitement.

"Georgie," she said. "Please don't take too long. I don't know how long we can do this safely. Do you think you can do it soon?"

George would have liked to do this for hours, if he could, but he knew he couldn't. In fact, he wasn't so sure that he could this for any amount of time. He was frankly very glad she said that. He could cum right away and had been worried that she would be disappointed if he came too soon. "Yea, I can do it soon if you want."

She turned back to look at him and smiled. "You're so sweet. I'm sorry to rush you but I'm worried about daddy."

George had to admit that he had himself forgotten about that, but it was a relief to have an excuse for cumming quickly, as if he was doing her the favor. He raised up a bit and shoved down, watching and feeling his cock enter deeper into her ass. 'Boy, this is one cute bottom,' he thought, 'and it feels so good.'

Sara gasped as he shoved in deeper, but quickly turned her head back to the crack in the door to watch the hallway.

George began to move his cock in and out of her ass. With each forward movement he tried to move deeper inside. It wasn't easy. She was awfully tight. But he enjoyed the feeling of her rectum rubbing and massaging the head of his cock as it worked its way in and out of her ass. He also enjoyed the sight of it entering and leaving her cute pale fanny, raised so provocatively in the air.

Sara met his motions with her own. Pushing back toward him when he thrust forward, pulling down when he pulled back. She even wiggled her bottom to give him more stimulation, physically and visually. It no longer felt so hard to accept him inside, her sphincter muscles now fully accepting the size of his shaft as it moved in and out of her rectum. If this wasn't real sex, she looked forward to what that might in fact be.

George pushed harder and Sara grunted, but quickly bringing her hand to her mouth to try to keep quiet. George stopped, realizing his mistake. He then reached under her to use the fingers of his right hand to stroke and fondle her cunt, bracing his body with his left hand on the wall beside them. When he touched her there, Sara couldn't help herself, releasing a gasp and whispering, "Oh my, George, oh my."

George then rhythmically moved his cock in and out of her ass, never pulling out too far or moving in too deep, continuing to play with her cunt, now extremely wet with arousal. He pumped his cock in and out, but not too rapidly. He was sensually fucking her asshole with his dick, while he fondly caressed the wet, slippery lips of her cunt with his fingers.

Sara half closed her eyes. "Georgie," she whispered, ever so quietly. "That feels so good. You're so good to me." She then reached under her and grasped his balls, squeezing them softly.

It was George's turn to gasp. He propped himself up higher and began to stroke short rapid thrusts with his hips. He was now giving her asshole a good quick fucking, not too deep but very animalistic, like a dog mounted on its lover, plunging rapidly to get a quick release; at the same time squeezing and rubbing her cunt with more force and pressure.

Sara responded by grasping down hard on his shaft with her sphincter, trying to meet his rapid thrusts with her little bottom, but recognizing that she could not keep up. She then just held still, let go of his balls, and let him fuck her little derriere with his big, manly cock. She remained passive, giving her butt to him for his to fuck as he saw fit, but still holding tight on his cock so he wouldn't get away.

His plunges quickened in pace, lost in the sensation of her rectum wrapped tightly around the head of his cock as the shaft was grasped by her sphincter. He wanted to cum now, wanted to release his jism deep into her bowels.

And, then, he felt his legs stiffen with the inevitability sweeping through his loins. He stopped thrusting and let it cum, the first wave of cum jettisoning up through his shaft with substantial force, bursting out from his cock deep into her ass. It was like he was a plugged hose that finally had forced out an impediment and was bursting and gushing forth its fluid.

Sara felt the pulsation through her sphincter muscles, closing her eyes to enjoy the sensation of him spurting his cum into her ass. She could feel the shaft twitch and jump with each ejaculation. She felt she could even feel the liquid mounting in her rectum, liking she was getting another enema. It was wonderful. She reached back to play with her cunt herself, as she felt him repeatedly squirt his loads into her butt.

George stayed still as he felt his shots of cum emerge from his dick into her ass. It was such a tremendous sense of pleasure and relief of pressure. All of the stimulation and teasing throughout the evening were now bursting from his loins into her ass. Each burst of cum was shooting into her butt, deep into her bottom. He basked in the thought that he was releasing his sticky wet cum into the sweet bottom of Sara. He leaned forward onto her back with pleasure and exhaustion, panting, bracing himself with his hand on her hips as his last spurts entered her rump.

As the last few spurts weakly left his cock, he opened his eyes, and breathed a sigh of relief. It had felt so good. He wished it could continue but he enjoyed the feeling now of relief and relaxation. He smiled, and slowly pulled his cock out, the head giving a pop as it was released through her sphincter. Her anus stayed open a bit after he removed it, gaping at him, showing him the globs of cum in her rectum, then slowly shut once again. He sat back on his haunches, his cock still half erect, cum dripping down the head and along the shaft.

Sara also breathed a sigh of relief and pleasure. She looked up, realizing that she had again stopped watching for her dad. Fortunately, the hall was still empty. She leaned back, and reached up to quietly shut the door. When it was closed, she lied down on her side on the floor and reached for George. He lied down next to her and kissed her affectionately on the lips. She felt his cum start to leak out of her rectum.

"That was wonderful, Georgie. Did you like it?"

"Sara, it was great. Your bottom is so sexy, so pretty, I couldn't be happier."

Sara was glad that she found a boy that liked what she liked. She caressed his cheek as she looked into his eyes. "I guess I better go to the bathroom again. It seems like you have given me another enema." She smiled. She knew that she would want another one like that one real soon.

To be continued...

*

I do hope you enjoyed it. If you like, please do provide feedback. I am very grateful to those who have provided suggestions and feedback in response to earlier chapters. In any case, if you wish, please also take the time to vote!