The Lessons Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George moved quickly back to the chair and sat down, covering himself with the book, wondering what to do. Sara returned to sitting on the edge of the bed, looking disappointed. She had become very excited and wanted to keep playing. She certainly didn't want to start studying math. She glared at the book. Seeing the pen lying there only reminded her of what she wanted to do instead.

"Georgie," she said, "Put your thing back in your pants, at least for now. We can keep doing stuff with my bottom though. I can hide quick enough if daddy comes back." She was disappointed in not being able to see George's stiff dick anymore, but maybe they could come up with a new idea. In the meantime, he could still play with her. She liked that the most anyway.

"Sure," he agreed. George didn't mind having to zip up. Frankly, he had been so engrossed with her bottom and with sticking his finger and the pen inside that he had largely been ignoring his cock. He had stopped stroking it, wanting to use his hands on her instead, and with his dick in his pants they wouldn't get caught.

He looked funny to Sara as he had difficulty working his stiff cock back through the flaps of his jockey shorts. She could not hide her feeling of disappointment though as she saw it disappear into his pants. When he came back up to her, she stroked it through his slacks. "It's such a shame, Georgie. It's kind of sad that it has to hide in there, so dark and lonely."

George now had second thoughts about having put it back in his pants. He hadn't thought about her actually playing with it while he played with her butt. However, he knew that they had to use more self-control, or they would get into serious trouble. He let her stroke it for awhile, caressing her face with his hand while she drew her fingers up and down the bulge in his pants. Her fingers on his cock felt so good.

She looked up at him and smiled. "You like that don't you."

He smiled back, "It feels real good." She leaned over and planted a long kiss on the clearly outlined head of his cock pushing out his slacks.

"Oh my gosh," he exclaimed, his head moving back in pleasure. He gripped her shoulders.

She then pulled back, smiled, and said, "OK, you're done; my turn now." She climbed back on the bed, and got on all fours facing the door so that she could see it start to open if her father returned.

He stood there a bit, catching his breath. "You scamp," he said. It was good she stopped, though. He might have cum if she had kept it up.

She grinned at him and waved her butt. "What do you want to put in now?" she asked mischievously.

He looked around the room. Most every thing he saw seemed too big. "What about the soda your dad brought in?"

She looked at the bottle, still more than half full on the table. She couldn't fit the whole bottle in, but she could fit the top part in. This didn't sound like a bad idea. "Ok," she said, "but you have to drink the soda afterwards."

They both laughed. He was actually willing to do it. What would be wrong about that? That might in fact break the ice for him to actually lick her there. He went and got the half-filled bottle. She could feel herself getting wet as she anticipated what he was going to do. She buried her face in a blanket as he got nearer, feeling a little embarrassed at how dirty this was.

However, when he returned to her he recognized that there was a problem. He couldn't actually stick it into her butt without the soda pouring out. "It's going to spill if I try to put it in."

She realized as well how stupid that idea had been. "Oh, yeah," she said.

He suggested, "You could squat down on it, and get the top part in, and then lift it up in the air and let the soda pour inside."

Her face lit up with that idea. That sounded great. She wondered what the bubbles might feel like in her bottom. She giggled at the thought. She knew she was really getting wet now. She then changed position so that she was squatting in front of him.

He stared at her open cunt: so hairless, so smooth, and now spread so wide. He wanted it.

"Help me, Georgie." She scolded him, noticing where he was looking. She braced herself with one hand on his shoulder. She lifted up her skirt and tucked it under her chin. He positioned the bottle right beneath her butt hole. She used her free hand to help aim it correctly. She then slowly sat down on the bottle.

It was hard to get the first part in. The lip of the bottle felt cold and awfully big, but she concentrated on relaxing her sphincter and letting her weight do the rest. The end of the bottle wasn't that big, but the mattress didn't provide much resistance to her pressure. They had to try a few times before it would fit. He could see the strain on her face as she pushed down on it. Her face was getting redder and redder. She looked like she was trying to take a big dump. He felt like laughing but he didn't want her to stop trying and he certainly did not want her to feel self-conscious. Then, suddenly, she dropped a couple of inches. It was in. She fell into it.

The sudden plunging into her rectum of the top of the bottle felt like such an intrusion, like something else she might like having there. "Whew," she said, with big relief, smiling triumphantly at him. However, once the top got past her sphincter she almost fell all the way onto it. "Oooh!" she exclaimed, gripping George's shoulder to keep herself from falling down and ramming it all the way up.

'Oh man,' he thought, 'This is really hot.' He had heard about girls doing stuff like this, but he had always thought that they must be hard core sluts or something. This was instead Sara, who was in fact a very sweet and pretty girl. Sara was known for being unusually flirtatious but nobody would think of her fucking a coke bottle. He also couldn't imagine Charlotte from the TV show doing this, although he would probably in the future. He couldn't believe his luck to be standing here, helping her do this.

She held onto his shoulders with both of her hands, while he continued to grip the bottle. The head of the bottle was now firmly lodged in her butt. She said, "It feels funny, but a good funny. It's not as big as the cork Mr. Peters used, but it's still pretty big." She lifted her hips up a bit and said, "Let go." He wasn't sure this was a good idea, but he let go. She looked down between her legs and saw the bottle hanging from between the cheeks of her butt. She even swung her butt back and forth for effect. The soda fizzed inside. "Oh my," she squealed. "This is so weird." He liked it too, although he was very jealous of the bottle.

"Ok, now, here goes. Help me keep my balance." She then leaned into him. He held her waist as she first leaned forward, and then got on her knees, still keeping the bottle from tipping up so high that it would spill. She then leaned back again, so that the bottom of the bottle would touch the bed. She pushed on it a bit to make sure that it was still firmly stuck up her butt, and then squeezed her anus to get a firm grip. She slowly moved on the bed, using her knees, bit by bit, so that she was again facing the door. When this was done, she asked him, "Lift up my skirt so that you can see the bottle."

This was a treat for George. He got to lift up her plaid skirt and slowly reveal her smooth white, little fanny, now with the end of a cola bottle poking out between her cute cheeks, resting between her socks and Mary Janes.

She leaned forward a little, and told him to drape the skirt across her back so that it was out of the way. "Now, if you wouldn't mind, grip the bottle with your hand and push it in a bit, and help to hold it there as I raise it up. I'm going to move fast so none of spills out." He did as he was told, feeling a little apprehensive. She turned to him and looked him in the eye. "Don't you actually pull it out now, or there will be big trouble."

He reassured her, "Don't worry."

"OK then, here goes." She then quickly and smoothly put her head down onto the bed while also raising her butt high up into the air in one smooth motion. He followed her movement precisely, keeping a pressure on the end of the bottle to help keep it firmly lodged in her anus. The pop sloshed and bubbled immediately with the rapid movement. Her butt was poking straight up within a second or two, and he even tilted the bottle further so that it was facing almost straight down. She also quickly adjusted her posture to get her fanny facing as straight up as possible.

He could see the soda bubbling out of the bottle into her rectum. "Oh, wow, Sara, it's all going in."

"No fooling," she squealed. "I can feel it, and its still cold!"

The bottle quickly emptied into her butt. "What's it feel like?" he asked.

"It's so weird," she said. "It's like I'm all filled up and have to go real bad, but it also feels neat. I think I can even feel the bubbling." She wiggled her bottom in excitement, the bottle shaking precariously. "Pull the bottle out," she commanded.

"Are you sure?" he said.

"I can hold it in, don't worry."

He carefully pulled the bottle out, relishing the sight of her anus quickly shutting as it popped out. 'This is so cool,' he thought. He reflexively reached down with his left hand to rub on his cock through his pants.

Sara's face was toward the left and she saw what he was doing. "No fair, Georgie. That's my job." She freed one hand that she was using to brace herself and stroked him. "You can do it to me, if you want," she quietly suggested.

George didn't need a second invitation. He quickly put down the bottle and began to work his finger around her anus. "Oh no! Not there!" she exclaimed loudly. He pulled back in shock. "Georgie, if you touch me there I just might lose control. I have to keep it closed tight."

"Oh yea, sorry." He was momentarily confused. If she didn't want him to touch her there, what was he suppose to do? 'Oh, yeah,' he realized. He moved his hand in between her legs from behind and lightly caressed the lips of her cunnie. She instantly sighed when he touched her. He could feel how wet she was. He was surprised at that. He didn't realize girls got so wet down there. The feeling was great. He explored the outside of her pussy with his fingers, feeling the soft shape of her mound, her smooth skin, and, most importantly, the deep slit that ran along the center. He leaned over to get a better look at what he was doing, keeping sure that she still had good access to his cock through his pants.

She enjoyed him feeling her. She knew that she must look real sexy to him, and she felt so very aroused herself. She liked the full feeling in her rectum, and his clumsy but affectionate fondling of her pussy. She also liked seeing how aroused he was. His penis was inside his pants but that also made it seem all the more naughty, and it still felt strong and powerful, as if it was trying to burst through his pants so that it could attack her. She closed her eyes and basked in all the pleasurable feelings that were sweeping her body. She groaned and whimpered as he fondled her pussy.

He also didn't say anything for awhile, enjoying the feel of her fingers going up and down his cock. He would like to free the cock from his pants and let her firmly grip bare skin, maybe even let himself cum in her hand, perhaps squirting across the bed at her face as he stroked her pussy to orgasm. He imagined that she wouldn't pull away, being so excited herself, maybe she would just open her mouth to catch as much of it as she could. He could feel her getting wetter and wetter, and his finger slid deeper and deeper into her slit.

He was about to try to slide his finger deep into her cunt when he heard a little gurgling noise and noticed a couple of bubbles popping through her tightly scrunched anus. Sara didn't hear anything but she certainly felt something. "Uh oh," she said in fright. She knew that there was little she could do. She quickly dropped her bottom. He pulled back. "Oh my," she yelped as she pushed him aside and jumped off the bed, one hand going to the back of her dress, pushing into the cheeks of her butt. "I gotta go, Georgie, watch out, I gotta get out of here." She ran to the door, one hand flying it open, the other hand firmly grabbing her butt cheeks as she dashed out the door for the bathroom. He heard her run down the hall.

He thought of going after her, seeing if he could help, but he knew that it was best if he stayed put. He quickly picked up the cola bottle and put it back on the table. He thought about it for a second, and then used one of his shirt tails to clean it off. He heard the door to the bathroom slam shut. He didn't hear anything else for awhile. He got the note pad from the bed, thinking that her very awkward spelling of her name was so cute. It was a very nice souvenir. He stood quietly, listening. Nothing. Apparently, the noise did not arouse any suspicion in the house. He breathed a sigh of relief, and then heard the sound of the toilet flushing. Shortly thereafter, she came back through the bedroom door. He was again sitting in the chair, the math book open.

She was laughing. He was relieved with that. "Oh my, that was close."

"What happened?" he asked. He pretty much knew what happened but he wanted to hear it from her.

"Suddenly, I just couldn't hold it anymore. I don't know what happened. I just had to go and I knew that there was no way to stop it anymore. I just had to get to the bathroom before it came out." She looked around the room sheepishly. "None of it came out here, did it?"

He laughed at that. "No, no, don't worry, you got out of here in time. I also took care of the bottle." She looked at it, wondering. "I cleaned it off, so don't worry." She looked at him funny, wondering if he actually used one of her blankets, or even worse, a blouse.

He realized what she was thinking. "I used my own shirt."

She smiled. "That was very gallant of you." It was a little embarrassing for her to have to dash out of the room. It was not a particularly sexy experience in the bathroom, and as she was trying to get it all out, she wondered if any of it had in fact squirted out at him before she managed to leave. But, rather than being grossed out, George in fact had carefully cleaned up after her. "Thank you, Georgie. That was very sweet."

'He deserves a reward,' she thought. She actually didn't need any excuse to continue their game. The run to the bathroom had in fact been exciting, although risky, and it was the risk that made it so exciting. She turned around, bent over fully to the point that her fingers were touching her toes, then used one hand to fling the back of her skirt up once again.

George couldn't believe it. He had assumed that this last experience would put at end to their fun, but he was clearly mistaken. He instantly got up from the couch, knelt behind her, and planted a firm kiss on a cheek of her butt.

"Well, Georgie, what are you up to?" she playfully chided him. "I can't see anything back there, so you better not be up to something bad," but she spread her legs a bit to encourage him.

George parted her cheeks with his hands and lightly licked her right on the anus.

Sara's eyes burst open. She really wasn't expecting that, and it felt great. She actually expected him to go for her cunnie. It was also clearly open and vulnerable, and that would have been fine with her. But she was in fact delighted that he chose her butt hole instead. It was, of course, only fitting, as that was where all the attention had been. She giggled and squirmed as he licked and kissed her anus.

George had acted impulsively. He had no idea what he was going to do when he knelt down behind her, besides kissing her on the butt. She had such a cute bottom, so soft and white. It felt so good to hold and squeeze the cheeks with his hands. When she admonished him not to do anything bad, he instantly decided to do what seemed to be the most naughtiest thing to do, and precisely what he had thought about doing earlier. He spread her cheeks and stuck his tongue right on her anus. He thought it would be all smelly and horribly tasting, but, in fact, it wasn't bad at all. He figured that it wasn't so bad because she had just given herself an enema and thoroughly cleaned herself. In fact, he detected a very nice aroma, like perfume, but that didn't make any sense to him. There was also a bit of an odd taste, but it wasn't the taste that he was expecting and it was quickly gone.

Sara had in fact washed herself there very thoroughly, using a bit of soap, and then even applying some lotion with a finger. It felt kind of nice putting the lotion on, and it wouldn't hurt to have some lubrication there in case they tried to stick something else inside. And, just before she left the bathroom she even went so far as to spray a little bit of her mother's perfume on her butt. She giggled when she did that. She didn't use much at all, as she didn't want to arouse her parent's suspicion, but she did want George to spend more time down there and she knew that it wouldn't do any harm to make herself as clean and presentable as possible. Now, with George's face buried in her cheeks, she was glad that she had taken all that extra attention.

Her position was rather awkward and blood was running to her head, but she didn't want to stop George. He was lapping away at her anus like a dog licking a hand full of peanut butter. She had a full length mirror on her closet door and she smiled at the sight of them. She was all bent over, her naked derriere up in the air and Georgie's face buried inside. She wiggled her bottom on his face. He said something but she couldn't understand it. She could feel his hands gripping her cheeks, keeping them spread wide as he licked and massaged her asshole with his tongue. He was being a very good boy, she thought. She never imagined having a boy who shared her special interests so much. She felt like talking dirty to him. She liked to talk dirty when she played with herself, but she didn't want him to think that she was a slut. Nevertheless, she could feel herself getting very wet between her legs and almost considered drawing his attention there as well, but he then pulled back.

George pulled back and looked at his handiwork. Her asshole was now all sloppy and wet. It still smelled, though, of perfume. He knew that there was no way that girls' butts smelled this nice. Maybe he thought she had been wearing perfume all night and he had never noticed it.

"Is there something else you want to stick in there?," she flirtatiously inquired, winking at him with her anus. She knew darn well what she wanted him to stick in there now, but she knew that would be out of the question.

He looked around the room, and spotted the bowl full of marbles on her dresser. He grinned. "How about your marbles?" he suggested.

Sara furrowed her brow. "Marbles?" It sounded like a ridiculous idea, but the more she thought about, the more she liked it. The coke bottle was perhaps a more ridiculous idea than marbles, and that turned out to be a great idea. She stood up and turned to him. She could see that his lips and chin were wet with his licking. "Ok, you can put some marbles in there, but you have to do one thing for me first," she demanded in a mock authoritarian tone, even shaking her finger at him.

He wondered if the TV Charlotte ever behaved like this in her bedroom. It was a nice thought to imagine, but he also had to admit that the reality with Sara was far better than he could imagine with Charlotte.

She lifted up her skit and thrust her pelvis at him. "You have to kiss me here first."

Well, that was hardly a tough bargain. He smiled and planted a firm kiss on her cunt lips, even a bit of a french kiss. It was certainly the first time he had done that as well, and it seemed kind of weird. He had kissed girls before, and it was natural to feel lips aligned with your own lips. In this case, the lips were perfectly misaligned. He tilted his head a bit to get them better aligned but she pulled back.