The Lessons Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was both nervous and amused. There was no way he wanted her panties to fall down but it was kind of fun watching her try to walk toward her dad with her panties around her thighs.

"What's wrong, honey, is there something wrong with your leg?" He was sincerely concerned.

"It's nothing daddy, I just pulled a muscle in gym. It stiffened up while I was sitting funny on the bed, and I was just trying to walk it off when you burst in."

He ignored the suggestion that he burst in the room. He knew that he had opened the door rather quickly but she exaggerated to say that he burst in. In any case, he did feel bad about her hurt leg. "Do you want me to look at it, dear?"

"Oh, no, it was really fine by the time I got home. I just need to walk around with it awhile. It will be fine." By then she had worked her way across the room, standing now with her legs spread oddly far apart for just standing, but she had to do that to keep the panties up. She reached for the cola and took a sip. "Oh, yeah, that's good. Thanks daddy; the soda is good, but we really should get back to studying now."

Her father was a bit uncomfortable leaving his daughter with such an obvious injury. "You're sure you don't want some pain medicine or muscle relaxant, or anything?" he asked.

"I'm fine daddy, really I am."

"Well, alright kids, I will leave you alone. I promise I won't bother you again. Be sure to finish by 10PM though," he said as he walked back across the room. Upon leaving he turned back to his daughter. "You be careful with that leg now, alright?"

"Yes, daddy," she replied, just grateful that he was finally leaving.

When the door closed, so did her legs, and her panties fell to the floor. George couldn't help laughing at the sight.

Sara laughed as well. "What a goof," she asserted. "What if my panties fell down!" she exclaimed. "Oh my, that would have been embarrassing. I don't know how I would have explained that."

"You could have said that they ripped during gym, or that you were wearing them loose cause of your injury," he pathetically suggested. She laughed at the stupidity of those suggestions, and he laughed as well. She now looked quite endearing, sharing their jokes over the perilous visit of her father, yet still standing there with her panties lying on her Mary Janes.

She pulled her feet through the panties and kicked them away. "Well, no point in trying that again." She turned to George and rocked her hips back and forth, contemplating what else they could do.

George's cock had gone down during this visit from her father. He kept the book covering himself, not wishing to show her his drooping penis.

Sara did have one specific idea in mind. She still had the cork in her butt. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to let him see it. She wasn't sure. She had to think this over. "Do you like girls' bottoms too, Georgie?" she asked innocently.

George was surprised at the question. What boys don't like girls' butts? He wondered though if she was suggesting that he was somehow effeminate if he admitted to it. But, still, he certainly didn't want her to stop showing him things. At this point, he would admit to anything. "Well, yea, of course I do."

She smiled, swinging her hips; wondering. She walked over to the bed. "If I show you something, you have to promise not to tell anyone." She turned to him and looked him directly in the eye, trying to calculate whether he was going to be honest.

He could tell that she was now being very serious.

"I mean this George. I don't want you to tell anyone anything about it. This has to be our secret."

George could tell that this must be something very personal. He actually had no interest in telling anyone about anything that had happened so far. It would be cool to tell one of his male friends, but he knew that would only risk his chances for future fun and, besides, he really did like Sara. He didn't want to hurt her feelings. "Honestly, Sara, I wouldn't breathe a word. I would never want to get you into any trouble." She believed him.

She then took a deep breath, turned around, crawled onto the bed, got on her knees, and raised her skirt well above her waist.

George's grin spread wide with delight. She had the cutest little butt. It was all white and round, very firm, and stuck out so well. Pure, white cheeks; no hair on them like boys have; not even any blemishes. The crack was also so inviting, like it was trying to hide something. George's cock began to grow once again.

But, George couldn't figure out the big secret. Her pussy was certainly more personal than this. Everybody in class had in fact already seen her butt. She then bent farther down so that her elbows rested on the bed. He could then see it. There was something sticking out of her butt hole. He couldn't tell for sure what it was. He was a bit distracted from studying it closely, as the view of her pussy was equally appealing. Her cunt looked like a little cracked mound peeking back between her legs. It would be so cool, he thought, to have sex with her this way. It would be like how dogs do it, so animal-like, but then he brought his mind back to her butt hole. There was definitely something there.

Sara covered her face with both of her hands as she stuck her butt out toward George. She loved to show off, to let boys see parts of her that were naughty and sexy, but now she felt very exposed and vulnerable. She was showing him her most personal of secrets in a very obscene, shameless manner. She was afraid that he would just start laughing or, even worse, get grossed out, thinking she was some sort of a pervert. She now regretted making the decision to show it to him.

"What is it?" George asked.

She wouldn't take her hands off her face. She said quietly, "It's a cork. A small cork."

George then remembered. Mr. Peters had stuck a large cork in her butt toward the end of her spanking. He thought it was probably rather painful. He was very surprised to see that she still had one stuck up her butt. "Is Mr. Peters making you wear one all the time now?" he innocently asked.

She hesitated, then quietly said, "No." For her, wearing the cork now was just playful fun. She really liked the sensation it gave her, and the fact that it was so secret and dirty made it even more fun, but George didn't seem to understand that at all. 'He must think I'm a sick perv, or something,' she thought. She was trying to think of some way to get out of this.

George thought that if Mr. Peters didn't require it, then who did? He never heard of a doctor requiring that persons wear corks there. But maybe it was some sort of a doctor thing, like some adults had to wear diapers because they couldn't control themselves. Maybe Sara couldn't control herself. He then felt bad for her. That would be very embarrassing, and certainly something that she wouldn't want to tell anyone. "Did a doctor put it there, or maybe your parents make you wear it?"

She now felt mortified. "No," she said in frustration. She couldn't tell him why it was there. Maybe she should blame her parents. That would be a good way to get out of it.

It then dawned on George that she was doing it on purpose, that she in fact liked it. She was wearing a cork in her butt cause she liked how it felt. "You have it there cause you like it!" he said, pointing at her butt with exclamation, although she couldn't see that he was pointing.

Sara didn't know what to say. She felt like crying. This was worse than class. She had now revealed to someone, to the boy she liked, that she was a sick pervert. Everyone in school will know about it. This would be just awful. She wished that she had never invited him over. Maybe her father was right about boys.

George began to feel even more excited. It did look real sexy. He liked it a lot in class when he saw the big cork stuck in there. It was now even better that Sara liked it herself. "Wow, Sara," he said, "that's kind of cool." He smiled.

Sara looked up, but still kept her face covered. 'What did he say?' she asked herself, not sure that she had in fact heard him correctly.

"Does it feel good?" he realized right away that this was a dumb question. Of course it felt good, why else would she be doing it? "I bet it's kind of fun, having it there at school but nobody knowing about it." When he was watching Sara get spanked, he would have liked to have had some means of secretly playing with himself, and one time during Human Biology he wanted to play with himself when Miss Harding was leaning over her desk, offering a great view down the front of her blouse. His dick would get hard but he couldn't do anything about it. It might be nice to have it kept within some thing that felt good when he got an erection. Maybe he could even get off during a class without anyone even knowing it. Sara was opening up to him all sorts of possibilities.

Sara cautiously removed her hands from her face, but still kept looking forward. He did seem to understand. He wasn't upset by it. He wasn't accusing her of being a degenerate. She even smiled, and lifted her bottom up a bit to give him a more provocative look.

"I think it looks real sexy, Sara," and he wasn't lying about that at all. Her bottom was so very alluring. It was so delightfully round, yet not entirely; more like a heart shape. And so very smooth, white, and innocent, like the bottom of a little girl, with the smooth lips of her pubic region peaking out underneath. Yet, in the middle all that cherubic display was this cork stuck in her butt. It was very provocative.

He could not resist getting up to get a closer look. He laid the book on the chair and walked over to her.

She turned her head when she heard him get up, and was herself amused by the sight of him walking across the room, his erect cock poking out so stiffly through his zipper, bobbing and weaving with his steps. 'A boy's boner is real sexy, but it can also look a little silly,' she thought, but she knew that she was herself in a bit of a glass house. He thought that her corked butt looked very sexy, but she also knew that it could also look a little silly. 'We're both a bit silly and sexy,' she thought. She waved her bottom at him as he approached.

When he got to the edge of the bed he could not help notice how arousing it all was. His stiff cock was now pointed directly at her upraised cunt, and her little fanny with the cork was within reach of his fingers. He didn't know what he wanted to touch first. "Is it ok if I touch you?" he asked politely.

Sara was now feeling very excited. He clearly did like the cork and she was excited by the fact that his erect cock was now just inches away. She wasn't ready to actually have sex with him but she thought it would be neat to feel his erect cock against the lips of her pussy or in the crack of her bottom. "Yes, I guess that would be ok" she said softly. She shifted her upper body closer to the edge of the bed, thereby elevating her ass even higher. It was now almost sticking straight up in the air. She could feel the cork wanting to pop out, as this posture was opening her butt up and pushing it out. She clenched the cork tightly.

George could see the muscles of her anus contract around the cork. He placed both hands on her white bottom. Sara hid her face in a blanket and sighed. George stroked the warm, smooth cheeks of her bottom. He was entranced. She was so smooth, so luscious. He traced a finger down the crack of her ass, and could hear a muffled giggle from Sara. He smiled, and carefully touched the cork. Sara gripped a blanket with her fist. George then traced his finger around the edges of the cork where it met her butt hole. He liked the feel of her of anus, its folds and ridges. He could feel the tightness of her grip on the cork.

Sara was breathing heavily into the blanket. She couldn't believe that a boy was actually playing with her bottom hole. She had her butt standing straight up in bed to give him the best possible view of her bottom hole and he was actually stroking and feeling it with his finger. The sensation was wonderful. She no longer felt nervous about having the cork there; no longer was worried about what he might think; and she just gave into the pleasurable sensations.

But, with the relaxation the cork popped out. "Oh!," she exclaimed, a little embarrassed at her loss of control and the unusual discharge. The cork fell down along the crack of her butt and onto the bed.

George briefly had a view into her rectum, but he also enjoyed the sight of her sphincter quickly shutting the door, in the end showing him what looked like a cute little rose bud deep in the crack of her ass. George thought her anus looked very cute and sexy. He put his finger directly on it, feeling its folds and furrows. "I think it looks really pretty, Sara."

Sara blushed. She rarely blushed. She usually made boys blush with embarrassment as she caught them looking at her. Now, it was her turn. It made her feel so good that Georgie liked her butt hole. This was her most secret place. She knew her pussy was in fact her most secret, personal place but she also found her bottom hole to be sexy and exciting. She had masturbated herself to orgasm with the cork in her butt, even imagining Mr. Peters having sex with her there. She enjoyed intensely the attention and fondling that George was giving it. She groaned with pleasure and wiggled her bottom, letting him know she liked it.

George liked playing with it. He even imagined giving it a lick but he figured that would be going way too far. It might even be unsanitary, although he knew that Sara probably kept herself very clean down there. It wasn't like it was a guy's butt. There was no hair. It was pure like her cunny, clean and virtuous, but also so intriguing, alluring, and seductive. He wondered if he could at least poke his finger inside. After all, she did have a cork in there before, and she seemed to be enjoying the feel of his finger.

Sara let him know the answer by relaxing her sphincter. She even opened and closed her anus, trying to grab his finger with it as he caressed her.

He felt the loss of tension in her sphincter when she relaxed. She was opening up to him, letting him know that it was ok, and he worked the tip of his finger into her asshole. She groaned even more loudly and pushed back. The sensation was great, for the both of them. George enjoyed its tightness, feeling her firmly grasp his finger with her asshole; she enjoyed the fact that a boy had his finger in her butt; a boy was doing something very naughty to her most private area. She gripped hard on his finger with her asshole and then pulled his hand to and fro with her butt. It was like he was stuck in a Chinese finger trap. They both laughed. Pretending to be scared, he quickly pulled his finger out and said, "Yikes, you almost had me!"

He looked at her raised fanny for awhile. She wondered what he was thinking, hoping that he would insert his finger again. She turned her head back to face him for the first time since she had exposed the cork, and then opened and shut her asshole to let him know she was waiting. She giggled and he smiled. He never thought a girl's asshole could be so sexy, so alluring.

"I wonder if we could put other things in there," he suggested. It was a thought that just slipped out with the excitement of the moment.

Sara would have preferred that he return his finger, but she had to admit that she had the same thought when she first put the cork in. She hadn't tried anything else because it seemed too dirty and perverted to be doing such a thing. But now that she was sharing this fun with George it didn't seem so bad at all. It was fun; why not? "What do you have in find?" she asked.

He looked around the bed. He saw right away the pen sitting in her opened textbook. He reached for it. "How about this," he suggested.

She smiled at him. "Ok, but be careful." She liked this game. Maybe George could try all sorts of different things, and she could stay posed like this, showing off her naked fanny, sticking up so prettily in the air. She knew it was a very sexy pose, and she liked doing it for George. It would be fun to have him try inserting different things.

She relaxed her anus as he carefully inserted the top of the pen into her asshole. It didn't feel that exciting to her. It wasn't as thick as the cork nor as personal as his finger, but it did feel kind of funny.

After he got about half of it in, he stood back to look. He gave a little chuckle, as she did look funny. Her butt pushed high up in the air with a pen sticking out of it. He was reminded of the sight of Wendy with the flag (see Chapter 4). He looked around the room for a flag but didn't see one.

"Oh, you think this is funny do you," she said, playing along. "It's no more funny than your boner sticking out of your pants," she said, pointing at his stiff cock. He self-consciously covered himself, but laughed with her. She wiggled her ass in the air, showing him that she didn't mind that it was comical. In fact, she said, "Maybe I could write with it?" she asked teasingly.

Actually, he didn't think that this was a bad idea. "Sure!," he responded. He went back to his chair and got his note pad. As he walked back to her he had to acknowledge that his bobbing and weaving dick was just as comical as her waving pen. He smiled affectionately at her as he approached.

Sara giggled at the funny thought that she was going to try to write something with her butt. This was becoming one of the funnest times she ever had with a boy. 'Imagine if daddy saw me now?' she thought.

He put the pad on the end of the pen and said, "Try to spell your name."

It was actually real hard. She had never tried to write with her butt before. She was at first not too sure if she should write backwards, like if with a mirror. She couldn't really tell because she couldn't actually see the end of the pen on the paper. All she could see was her fanny sticking up, the top of the pad, and George's grinning face as she clumsily tried to spell her name.

George did help a bit though. As soon as she started to write, the pen pushed deeper into her ass and he didn't want her to get hurt. So he held it in place while she awkwardly tried to spell her name, taking the opportunity to enjoy the soft feel of her derriere as he held the pen in place. "'S', yes, that's good Sara. Now the 'A'," he instructed. This was terribly fun. It allowed him to watch her move her butt around, to see her asshole clench the pen, and to hold her soft, luscious bottom cheeks as she so diligently worked.

She furrowed her brow in intense concentration as carefully traced each of the four letters of her name, like she was a little girl trying to spell her name for the first time.

The end result though was pathetic. The lettering did in fact look like the effort of a girl just learning for the first time how to make letters. The letters were not the least bit close to the same size, they were spread across the pad, and the "R" was hardly legible. However, it was a good first effort. He removed the pen, gave her a few congratulatory pats on her bottom, and showed her the results, keeping his right hand on her butt, not wanting to miss an opportunity to further caress her sweet apple cheeks. "Not bad, Sara."

She laughed. It was clearly miserable. "Maybe you should try too," she suggested.

George hadn't thought about that. He had never even thought about sticking anything up his butt, and, besides, he certainly didn't think his butt would be nearly so attractive or pretty as hers. This idea sounded rather gross and embarrassing. But, he knew it wouldn't be fair if only she had to do it.

Before he could say yes, though, she rescued him. "Actually, we shouldn't do that. There would be no way you could get your pants back up in time if my father came back." That brought both of them back to their senses. They had forgotten about him! They both quickly looked at the door and froze. He wasn't there, and they realized that they had perhaps been lucky. They had become lost in their fun. If he came in right now there would be no way he could hide his stiff cock.