The Lingering Scent of Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my palms on her cheeks I pulled them apart to spread her pussy so I could rub my thumbs slowly up and down her full outer lips, moving one of my thumbs to her clit when they reached the bottom. She moaned as I rubbed her pink nub with little circles of my thumb. My other thumb slid through her pretty pink labia upwards toward her asshole, stopping at the entrance to her vagina. Her moaning got louder when I began to ease it inside her. Her breathing quickened as her tight pink walls squeezed my thumb.

I removed my thumb and scooped up another handful of water and poured it on the top of her crack. My finger followed the water down until it reached her puckered hole then I inserted the tip into her. My other thumb continued to rub her clit while my finger slid further into her ass until it was fully inserted.

"Unnnhhhhh Rick! I've never... Ohh, Ohh, Ohhh, Oh god Rick I like it. Don't stop."

I sawed my finger in and out, moving it in circles when it was all the way inside to massage the lower part of her rectum. Her legs trembled slightly and she pushed back to make sure my finger was as deep in her as it could go. She gasped as I pulled it completely out of her and put my hand back into the warm water. I bent over and before she could protest my finger's absence I placed my mouth over the entrance to her vagina. She gasped again as my tongue stabbed into her hole. I sucked on her juicy little twat while my other thumb kept up the slow circular rubbing of her clit.

"AAAOOOOWWWWW Rick you're going to make me cum if you keep..."

I pulled my head back and gave her a few seconds to calm down. Her breathing deepened and she moaned while her arousal level held still and then cooled. As soon as it did I licked her from her clit up to her asshole then penetrated the tight little aperture with my tongue. Her head drooped down and she pressed her hips back to welcome my tongue into her ass. I licked and sucked her like a cat licks its newborn kittens.

"Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ohhhhhhh Rick that feels wonderful. Nobody's ever... Ohhhhh Godddd Yesssss. Please don't stop. Ohhhhhhh, fuuuuccck."

"Do you like having your ass licked Sam? You want to be my naughty little girlfriend don't you? Will you cum for me Sam? If I keep licking your ass will you cum for me?"

"Oh Yesssss. Just keep licking my ass and I'll cum all night for you. Oh God yes keep rubbing my clit and make me cum."

Without even trying, her body began to gently rock forward and backward slightly to urge me to keep fucking her ass with my tongue. A low guttural sound began deep inside her and turned into a moan of pure pleasure that caused her head to rise up until she was almost looking straight up. I plunged two fingers into her vagina and her orgasm exploded inside her. I moved both hands to her hips to hold her so she wouldn't collapse face first into the water while her body shook from the intensity of her climax. My face stayed glued to her ass crack and her little hole rhythmically squeezed my tongue.

She rolled on her side as she lowered herself back into the water. Her eyes were sparkling and full of lust. "Oh Rick. That was incredible. I've never cum that hard in my life. I had no idea my ass was that much of an erogenous zone. I do hope you intend to do that to me again."

"I'll do more than lick it if you want me to."

"I've never considered letting a man fuck my ass before but if it feels as good as what you just did then you're going to be the first. Do you like having your ass sexually stimulated?"

"I'm almost ashamed to admit it but I've never tried that either. But you can be my first if you want to."

"Oh, I definitely want to. I've got some toys we can play with that will be just perfect for that."

"I think we've been in this tub long enough. Did I hear you say something about dessert?"

"Worked up an appetite did you? Well I've got something I'm sure you're going to love. Come on, you're really going to love how I serve it to you."

We got out of the tub and dried each other with two big fluffy towels. She started to put on a robe and I asked her, "Would you mind not putting anything on? I really like looking at you just the way you are."

"I love that you want to look at me naked. I'm not as pretty as some girls but if you want to see me then look all you want. I do have to put on some shoes though. Heels make my legs look sexier and I want to be sure you see me at my best."

"Sam your beauty comes from inside you. Your love alters your features and makes you as pretty as any woman on the planet. You have no reason to compare yourself to others and think you lack for anything. Comparison is what brings in ugliness. It's like a beauty contest where the contestants are ranked from first to last. If you were to meet each woman individually you would think her beautiful but when you start comparing them then one of those women is going to wind up in last place. Does that make her ugly?"

"This is why I want to see you naked and unadorned by makeup or hairstyle or expensive clothing. I want to see your beauty Sam. I guess I can make an exception for your high heels though."

"Rick you really are special. We women go to no end of effort to make ourselves up to look beautiful and you only want to see me as no man ever has: straight out of a bath with nothing on. I can't believe I would ever let a man see me like that."

"You'd better get used to it. Living out here in the boonies there's no reason to get dressed. I want to see you just as you are as much as I can."

She took my hand and led me to the porch at the back of the house and told me to sit in a rocking chair that had no arms on it.

"Now, you stay right there and I'll be back with something yummy to put in your mouth."

"You don't have to go get anything in order to do that."

She gave me a lecherous but sweet smile as she walked away. I couldn't take my eyes off her pretty ass while she sauntered to the kitchen. She was right about the high heels, they did make her legs and ass look sexier. Suddenly music began to play softly in the background. It was an easy, sexy jazz that seemed to ooze over me like a fog.

She returned shortly with an old fashioned glass like the ones used to serve ice cream sundaes at a soda fountain in a drug store. It was filled with a caramel colored substance and had a dollop of what looked like whipped cream on top. She stood in front of me and then spread her legs, pausing long enough to let me get a good look at her adorable pussy before easing herself down to straddle my legs and sit on my lap.

She then used a spoon to scoop out some of the contents of the dish and surprised me by not moving the spoon toward my mouth but instead wiping the gooey treat on her right breast, covering the areola and nipple. She didn't have to tell me what to do next. As soon as my lips enclosed as much of her breast as I could make room for, my tongue told me immediately what the sweet treat was. I didn't release her nipple until I had thoroughly sucked and licked off every trace of the most delicious butterscotch pudding I had ever tasted.

"Holy shit Sam! Either your tit or the pudding would have been enough to overload my taste buds but the combination may have done permanent damage. That pudding has to be illegal to taste that good."

"Another secret family recipe. Completely homemade except for the butterscotch morsels which I trust Nestles to make and the shot of Frangelico I added to the custard to make it a little more interesting."

"More!"

She continued to spoon the delicious pudding onto her tits alternating from one to the other until I had consumed about two thirds of the glass. Then she stood up and moved back a step and said, "My turn."

She then kneeled and used her hand to push my legs open and moved closer to me. I had been so captivated by licking my dessert off of her breasts that I hadn't even noticed that my cock was hard. As she spooned another glob of the pudding onto the head of my cock she purred, "Ummmhhh. I think I'll have mine in the form of a Popsicle." Then her mouth engulfed the head and her tongue went to work on it.

When she had all of the pudding in her mouth she pulled off and made a big show of swallowing it all down as lasciviously as she could. The implication of this act was not lost on me. The added symbolism of some of the whipped cream smeared on her upper lip did not escape my attention either.

"If you keep that up you may get a mouthful of another type of cream along with the pudding."

"Is that a promise or just an empty threat?" She said as she reloaded the spoon with another glob of pudding.

This time she used her finger to spread the pudding further down my shaft. Then when her lips slid around the head she licked then moved down a little before licking some more until she had about half my cock in her mouth. She swallowed without removing her mouth then continued sliding her mouth up and down my shaft for a while. My cock began to throb.

Releasing my cock from her mouth with an audible smack of her lips she announced, "Last spoonful, I'm going to need some more cream with this."

She spread the remaining pudding all over my cock then sat the glass down. Her left hand moved to encircle my balls as she lowered her head to engulf the head of my cock with her mouth. This time as she inched her way down my shaft she gently caressed my balls. When I felt her lips touch the base of my cock and her tongue swirled around it I started cumming in her mouth. Her hand squeezed my balls urging them to keep ejecting more cum as she swallowed down each spurt.

"Do I even want to know where you learned to serve dessert like that?"

"Awww shucks Rick. It's just a combination of a couple of things I have a certain talent for. Cooking and cocksucking."

"I certainly can't dispute your expertise for both. That was the best pudding and the best blowjob I've ever had. If you're that good at fucking you're going to have a very hard time getting rid of me."

"And just why would I want to do that? I don't have to work tomorrow and I have every intention of keeping you here until we've worn ourselves out making love. You don't have a problem with that do you?"

"As long as we don't run out of pudding."

"Plenty more where that came from. I've got some mighty nice looking strawberries too. Fresh picked and very juicy they are."

"Get back on my lap and kiss me with that nasty little mouth of yours. I want to see what I taste like on your tongue."

She stood and I moved my legs together for her to sit down. She slowly ran her tongue all around the outside of her mouth then lewdly smiled at me before leaning in and kissing me. The tastes in her mouth were indescribably delicious. The coldness of the pudding mixed with the warm traces of my cum made for an incredible sensation in my mouth. As her tongue slowly slid around mine her hand moved down and picked up my hand and led it between her legs as she spread them wide and pressed my palm against her. The heat of her pussy against my hand felt wonderful. My fingers became wet with her slick juices leaking on to them.

She broke the kiss and moved her head beside mine and said softly into my ear, "See what you do to me. Feel how much I want you, how long I've waited for you, how I ache to have you inside me. Ohhhhh Rick I love you so much. Play with me Rick. Slide your fingers through my lips and make me wetter than I already am. While you're doing that I'm going to stroke your lovely cock until it's hard again, then I'm going to raise my hips up and lower my sopping cunt down on it until it's buried inside me. Don't hesitate to suck my tits while you're at it."

Her delicate feminine fingers gently picked up my still half hard cock and encircled it. She was tall enough that sitting on my thighs put her breasts at the level of my mouth so it was very easy to comply with her request to suck them. But before I leaned forward to do that I let my head tilt back slightly so I could look into her eyes. They were filled with love... and delight... and happiness... and playfulness. Mine must have reflected all these emotions back to her because her face was covered in a pink flush and her smile was beatific. Not even with my wife, in all the years we were married, had I ever felt so comfortable being with another person.

Staring into her eyes, the soft sexy music, the way her pussy felt to my hand, the trace of her jasmine perfume, all combined to make me feel like we were floating in a sea of sensation. Even our breathing seemed to be synchronized. We were all we needed, separate and together at the same time. I couldn't remember ever feeling this good. We were met on a whole new level of intimacy in a place where we hid nothing from each other. She had done what I had asked of her. She had shown herself to me completely. And she was beautiful.

"Oh Sam, you are a rare and genuine treasure."

I leaned forward and brought my lips to her breast. I used my free hand to cup the warm, soft mound and sucked as much of it as I could into my mouth. She gently pressed her chest forward to give me all I could take. The taste of her was just as delicious without the pudding. The textures of her areola and nipple electrified my tongue as it slid over and around them. I nursed her like a baby and she softly moaned like she was feeding me again. I could feel my cock stiffen in her hand as she tenderly squeezed and stroked it.

I moved my mouth to her other breast and lavished the same affectionate attention on it until I felt my cock almost ache it was so hard. As she had promised, she raised her hips up off my lap, moved them forward and guided the tip of my rigid cock to the wet opening of her vagina. With a deep sigh that transformed into a satisfied moan she pressed her hips down and slowly slid her hot velvety pussy down my shaft until she engulfed me completely. She raised her arms and put her hands on the back corners of the rocking chair and held still. Her head slowly tilted forward and her eyes closed as she intensely absorbed the ecstatic feeling of my cock filling her pussy.

Ohhhh God... Ohhhh God... Ohhhhhhh Goddddd Yessssss." She softly intoned.

Her heartfelt vocalization echoed my own feelings. We both attempted to find something in our brains that could compare to the sensation of being joined like this. We failed. This was new territory. Both of us silently realized that we were made for each other, a perfect fit, her yin to my yang. Far below conscious thought our bodies continued the intercourse that we were now a part of. Her vagina would squeeze me involuntarily and my cock would throb in response without us even realizing that it was happening. It took several minutes for us to adjust to the union of our bodies at such a deep level.

She raised her head with a new look of purpose shown on her face. Her sexuality had been raised to a new height and demanded expression. Her back straightened and she began to push the rocking chair back with her hands, using her feet to anchor her thrusts. She was quite literally rocking my world. She set a slow, deliberate pace as she continued to rock us back and forth, her pussy sliding half way off my cock when she rocked me forward and all the way back in when she pushed me backward. There was no need for me to do anything but enjoy this. I reached around her and put my hands on her ass cheeks. Her warm cushiony flesh made the palms of my hands tingle.

She was completely in control now but it was not a conscious act. She had surrendered to her body's innate wisdom and let her sexuality dictate her actions. Her face was the absolute embodiment of a woman immersed in sex. Her eyes wide open, her pupils dilated, her nostrils flaring like a thoroughbred were the unmistakable signs of pure lust driven joy. The movements of her hips were as intricate as a Tahitian dancer as she kept up the steady rocking of the chair, constantly finding new ways for her pussy to caress my rigid cock.

I knew she could keep this up longer than I could and was waiting for my orgasm to trigger her own. I lowered my gaze to her chest to watch her tits slowly sway up and down as she rocked, her distended nipples exclaiming her arousal. The soft, perfectly shaped mounds of flesh danced rhythmically to accompany the erotic movements of her hips.

The longer I stared at them the more aroused I became. Watching them slowly bounce while her wet pussy slid up and down my cock as we rocked had a hypnotically pornographic effect. I had to force my eyes to move up and down her torso from her face to her pussy as we swayed to and fro. Finally I felt the unmistakable tingling behind my balls signal my impending release.

On the next rock backward I leaned forward to capture her left breast in my mouth and sucked it hard into my mouth. She stopped rocking and moaned as she pushed her tit against my face. I moved my hand to her other tit and pinched her nipple while biting the one in my mouth. Her moan turned into a wail and my cock began spewing cum like a geyser. After the second burst of hot cream shot into her I felt her vagina go into spasms as her orgasm began. She pressed her hips down against mine and her hot pink walls pumped my shaft until I had given her every drop I possessed.

Small tremors rolled through her body like aftershocks for several minutes as her sopping cunt held my cock prisoner, refusing to release it until she had wrung the last ounce of energy from her orgasm.

"At last, I've finally found a man that can fuck me the way I deserve to be fucked. Oh Rick, that was truly awesome."

"I totally agree with the sentiment but from where I was sitting, you appeared to be the one doing the fucking."

"Oh! I guess I was. Next time you can be on top. I have every confidence you'll do as good a job as I did. You don't mind being on the bottom do you?"

"Not in the least. You're probably better at it than I am given how long it's been since I was with a woman."

"It's like riding a bicycle. Once you learn, you never forget how."

"I want you to stand up and spread your legs."

She rose up slowly, allowing my semi-hard cock to slide out of her as she did. When she was standing with her legs on either side of the chair I slid down until my head was at the same height as her pussy. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and pulled her toward me. She slid each foot forward until my nose was pressed into her sparse, brown pubic hair. I inhaled deeply, filling my lungs with the fragrance of her just fucked womanhood.

"Sam you smell fantastic. I'm going to lick you now. I haven't tasted a freshly fucked pussy in a very long time and I can't wait to taste yours." I moved my mouth down to her clit and licked it with my tongue. She shivered, pushing her mound against my mouth as her hands cradled the sides of my head. I moved down and stuck my tongue as far back into her slit as I could reach and was rewarded with a glob of my cum oozing from her vagina.

"Ohhhhh Goddd Rick! No man has ever wanted to do this to me before. You really do love me don't you?"

She spread her legs wider and stood on her toes to give me better access to her soggy crotch. She bent my head back a little until she was virtually sitting on my mouth, her vaginal opening covered by my lips. My tongue speared into her and she squeezed her internal muscles to expel my creamy goodness. A steady stream of hot cum flowed into my mouth as I sucked voraciously on her opening and probed her with my tongue. It was as good as licking the pudding off her tits.

When I thought I had sucked it all out of her I moved her back so I could stand up. My mouth was half full of cum, hers and mine, and I leaned forward and pressed my mouth against hers. Her mouth opened before I even tried to stick my tongue into it and I began to squirt the delicious mixture into her. I gave her a moment to savor our combined fluids and when she had swallowed it down, I gave her some more. When we had devoured our treat I held her tightly and put my head beside hers.