The Lingering Scent of Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love kissing you like this but I think I'd love it even more with your nice hard cock inside me."

She rolled on her back and spread her legs. I got between them and slid down until my head was over her pussy. "You don't have to do that. I'm already wet. Just put that hard cock inside me and let's get back to the kissing."

She wasn't kidding about being wet. My cock slid into her as soon as the head touched her opening. One easy push was all I needed to bury the entire length in her warm pink embrace.

"Ohhhhhhh Yessss Rick. That's what I want. Don't move. Let me feel your cock pulse inside me. I love to feel so full of you. You've filled my heart up too you know. That's why these kisses seem so wonderful. What we shared while we were in the rain was the most beautiful experience I've ever had with another person. You didn't need to ask me to show you my soul but I wanted too and you showed me yours in return. Now let's lie here and celebrate our love."

She didn't put her arms around me or wrap her legs around my lower back; opting instead to extend her arms out to the side and pull her knees up to spread her legs as wide as she could to get me into her as deep as possible. I put my forearms on the bed on either side of her to support some of my weight and resumed kissing her. The kisses were wonderful. Our mouths danced an erotic duet of lips and tongues and saliva. I inhaled the indescribable fragrance of her breath as she exhaled and the sweet aroma of her very essence made me lightheaded.

My cock flexed and twitched involuntarily inside her pussy's warm, wet embrace. Her vagina responded with contractions of its own to echo my sexual arousal. She brought her hands in then inserted them between my hips and her upper thighs until I felt her delicate fingers on my balls. She began to caress them and gently squeeze them.

"I'm going to see if I can get you to cum just by playing with your beautiful balls. I love the way they feel when I roll them around in my fingers. I know you love having me do it. Oh Rick, you're so much fun to play with. I had no idea that sex could be this playful and exciting at the same time. You just lie still and let me coax your delicate testicles into giving me their sweet creamy goodness. You don't need to do a thing. You won't even have to tell me when you're ready, I'll know. Just let it happen. Fill my wet pussy up with your cum. Ohhhh Yesssss Rick, spurt it deep inside me. Let me feel each blast as it sprays against my cervix. Cum for me Rick. Cum real good for me baby."

Her mouth resumed kissing me while her fingers performed their magic on my sac. It was a masterpiece of caressing, massaging, tugging, squeezing, tickling and gently pressing them against her ass crack just below the base of my cock where it was completely entombed inside her quivering vagina. My balls were coated in the hot juice leaking from her, which enhanced the actions of her fingers as they slid nimbly around my scrotum.

I held on for as long as I could in an effort to enjoy what she was doing to me but it was too wonderful to resist. She sensed the tingling in my prostate as soon as I did. Her pussy felt my cock swell even harder than it had been and her fingers felt my balls attempt to retract in readiness for emptying their contents into her. She pulled them down to prevent their escape and tightened her hold on them with both hands.

"Now my love. Give it to me now!" I could feel the first jet of cum flowing into my cock and rushing through its length to blast out the tip. "Ohhhhh Yesssss Rick! That's what I want. Oh God it feels so good. Give me more baby, give it all to me."

As each ejaculation spewed into her she squeezed my balls with her fingers and hugged my cock with her vagina in gratitude for the gift of my cum and to impel me to continue. I couldn't remember ever cumming this hard or this much. I lost count of the eruptions that went on and on without any effort on my part. I think she willed my cock to keep spurting until at last she had drained me completely.

She slowly released my balls and withdrew her hands to bring her arms up and around me. "Ohhhh Rick, that was fabulous. You did it baby! You filled my pussy up with that sweet cream of yours." I rose up and rolled off her onto my side to watch her as her fingers went straight to her pussy to feel the flood of cum that began to flow out of her. "Look what you've done to my pussy! It's a swamp of cum, yours and mine. She coated her fingers in the white goo and brought them to her mouth to lick clean. "I love your cum Rick. I love to feel it in me and how it tastes. You're going to have to make it a steady part of my diet now."

"I'll do my best Sam. You can milk me like a cow every day."

"I'll need it more than just once a day."

"Well, if I'm to have multiple daily semen extractions you're going to have to keep me well fed. Didn't I hear something about breakfast?"

"Oh, yeah, I think we've both worked up an appetite. You go on to the kitchen while I stop in the bathroom to finish cleaning up this mess between my legs."

When she came into the kitchen she was still naked. "I know you like me to be naked but for cooking I need to at least put on an apron." She walked over to a tall built in cabinet and opened the door.

"You wouldn't happen to have one of those black and white French maid aprons would you?"

"Sorry, but I do have a pink one that's very sheer and the straps don't even begin to cover my boobs." She pulled it out of the stack and slipped the straps over her head then walked over to me. "You'll have to tie me up in back."

I tied the little flimsy straps that went around her waist and gave her butt a little pat. "There, you look gorgeous."

"Thank you. What do you want for breakfast?"

"I'm sure anything you make will be delicious. Can you make an omelet?"

"Don't be silly. What well educated southern lady would not know how to make an omelet? Would you like biscuits with that?"

"I'd love a biscuit with it."

"Then you just sit there and enjoy watching me cook."

She looked adorable in the transparent apron as she began to make our breakfast. When she turned her back to me her bare ass jiggled as she moved around the kitchen and bent over to retrieve utensils and ingredients. "Sam, I've just discovered how I can be sure this is true love I feel for you. You make me as happy to watch you doing this as you do in bed. I had forgotten how much this means to have somebody to share things with." She looked at me and smiled and it was obvious that this meant as much to her as it did to me.

"In that case I guess this is the time to talk about how much of our lives we want to share with each other. I think we both know where we're headed so when do you want to move in?"

"Is that a proposal Sam?"

"Yes, but not a marriage proposal. Marriage is just a contract and really has very little to do with love. I think the only reason to do it is to have children. All I'm proposing is that you and I be together as much as we can and you do seem to like it here."

"I love it here Sam and that's because I have fallen in love with you. But we have to do this properly. There's a protocol that needs to be observed. A true southern belle must have a sincere and earnest courtship. I need to woo you first."

"I'd say we've already done a heap of wooing already. But I do think it's awfully sweet of you to realize that I am an old fashioned girl and courting can be a lot of fun. Just don't get the idea that I'm letting you off the hook in the sex department. I fully expect to be ravished often. So how long do you anticipate this courtship to last?"

"Is a week too long?"

She walked over to me and put her arms around me and kissed me. "Oh Rick you are such a fine gentleman. I love you so much for the way you treat me. I couldn't have designed a better man to be with. A week is perfect, as long as you keep fucking me of course."

"Of course, that goes without saying. I couldn't possibly go a whole week without being close to that beautiful young body of yours. I think I'll call somebody tomorrow to see about renting my place. I haven't lived there long enough to build up much equity so selling it now probably wouldn't be the best thing to do."

She put on quite a show making breakfast. I watched fascinatedly while she made biscuits from scratch without using a measuring spoon or cup. Her grandmother had taught her the old fashion techniques of handfuls, pinches and fingers for liquids. A seemingly disordered mess of flour, butter, baking powder, soda and buttermilk was magically transformed into a perfect mound of dough then rolled flat with an old-fashioned wooden roller on the granite countertop. She used a glass to cut the individual biscuits before arranging them on a cookie sheet.

She broke five eggs into a chrome milkshake cup and mixed them using an upright green mixer that I hadn't seen in twenty years. She said she got it at a little antique mall from a man who told her it had been in his father's restaurant since just after world war two was over. It still worked perfectly. She explained that this device provided the perfect amount of aeration to the eggs without turning them into a soufflé. After pouring the eggs into a sauté pan she put them on a burner and proceeded to put in the filling on one side. She chose cherry tomatoes, scallions and grated cheddar cheese. When the eggs had set she transferred the pan to an oven and put the broiler on. She watched as the omelet puffed up slightly and turned a light golden brown then removed the pan and slid the omelet onto a plate, folding it over when it was halfway out. It looked beautiful.

"I hope you don't mind if we share this, I made it big enough for two so you wouldn't have to wait while I did this twice." She cut it in half and used a spatula to put one piece on another plate then brought them to the table. She then retrieved the cookie sheet from the oven and sat it on the counter. There were four of the most delectable biscuits on it that I had ever seen. She put two on a small plate and placed it next to the plate that had my half of the omelet on it then sat a butter dish and a jar of strawberry jam on the table. I couldn't begin to describe how incredible this simple breakfast was. Delicious doesn't even come close.

"Sam I was told that a woman should be a whore in the bedroom and a lady in the parlor but you've updated that old saying. You're a porn star in bed and a master chef in the kitchen. That seems a much better combination."

"I told you I had a talent for cooking and cocksucking. I'm glad you appreciate it."

"And I'm ecstatically happy that you enjoy doing both."

After breakfast we washed the dishes then got dressed and went for a walk with Zeus and Apollo. Watching them with her was a real treat. They were smarter than most people I know. When we returned we fed them and gave them fresh water. We sat on the porch in the swing and talked about plans for my living with her. I asked her if she was sure she wanted to do this after knowing me for such a short time. She assured me she had never been more sure of a decision in her life. I told her I felt the same way. It was difficult to leave her but I felt good and I looked forward to next weekend when I would rent a truck and move my things to her house. Basically all I needed were clothes.

I had two dozen red roses delivered to her at the shop the next day and had a French maid's costume delivered there on Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday I met her for lunch and Friday I was waiting for her at her house when she got home. She had given me a key and asked me to be there. I've never seen anybody so excited as she was when she saw me.

She had changed out of her clothes before leaving the shop and all she wore was a long football jersey, which she pulled over her head and threw on the hood of her car to reveal her glorious naked body. She walked slowly toward me so that I could admire her. She put her arms around me and tilted her head, inviting me to kiss her. I accepted her invitation and then told her "Welcome home."

"Oh Rick, it is a home now. You've made it one. Before now it was only a house."

As we stood there hugging I knew that a new chapter was beginning in both our lives.