The Lingering Scent of Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh rick I love you more than I can say. Fuck me now. Consummate our love. Take my anal cherry and fill my ass with your cum."

I slid my hands under her chest and cupped her breasts. Her hard nipples poked my palms as I began to stroke into and out of her, moving slowly at first, only pulling out half way before sliding back into her. We were in a perfect position. I felt very comfortable lying on her and supported my weight with my elbows. I didn't feel like I needed to rush this since we both were enjoying it so much. I'd already had two orgasms and a third was almost unheard of in one night but I was sure going to make use of the best erection I'd ever had. After a few minutes her rectum seemed to relax a little and the tightness was diminished. The lube made stroking in and out of her almost effortless.

She would press up with her hips each time I bottomed out in her and relax back down as I withdrew. I loved the sound we made as my stomach slapped against her warm padded bottom with each thrust. Her legs were still spread apart with mine between them but I decided to move them together so I put one of my legs over hers and pulled it toward me. She got the message and brought her legs together and let go of her ass cheeks with her hands. Now my cock slid between her cheeks with each stroke as well as in and out of her ass. She pushed up with her hips and left them there so I could go a little bit deeper.

The added friction increased our arousal and I sped up the pace. "Move your hand to your clit and rub it."

As soon as her fingers touched her clit she said, "Oh hell Rick. My clit is so hot and sensitive it's not going to take me long to cum if I keep rubbing it."

I answered her by going even faster as I pumped my cock in and out of her tight hole until I began to sense the beginning of my own orgasm. "Do it Sam. I'm getting close. Cum with me Sam."

"Ohhhh Yessss, Yesss I feel you Rick. Oh yes, fill my ass with cum."

I was amazed that I was going to cum for the third time in one night but it was too late to stop now. It suddenly became apparent that I had been neglecting my sexuality. By not having a woman I could be with this totally and feel genuine desire for, I had ignored my sexual health and inhibited my capability to have more than one orgasm in a day. They say 'use it or lose it' and I had come close to losing it.

I pounded into her furiously as my climax seemed to start in slow motion and inch its way toward the final release. My entire crotch seemed to freeze up as I went over the edge and for a few seconds I felt almost paralyzed. Then a huge expulsion of cum rushed through my throbbing cock and erupted into her ass. I pushed my cock as deep into her as I could and held still as cum continued to spew into her in powerful bursts.

When her orgasm began, her ass went into spasms around my cock and literally milked my semen from me like a machine. I was helpless to do anything but comply with her body's demand for my cum. I seemed to be frozen in place, the only movement being the contractions of my ejaculations as my prostate continued to yield up its contents until I was completely drained. I pulled my spent cock slowly out of her hot ass and rolled over to lie on my side next to her.

"Oh my God Rick that was fabulous. I never imagined it could be like that. It didn't hurt at all. You felt so right inside me. Come with me to the bathroom and I'll see if I can get rid of some of this spunk in my ass. Then we can take a shower."

When we came back to bed the clock on the nightstand showed it was almost midnight. We got into bed and she slid up next to me and put her back against me. I snuggled close to her and put my arm over her. It was the first time I had cuddled with someone that meant something to me since before my divorce. It felt wonderful and surprised me by how much I had missed doing it. I don't even remember falling asleep.

Sam's fingertips lightly sliding up and down my cock awakened me. I was on my back and she had managed to pull the sheet down to expose my body and lend her assistance to making my morning erection even harder than usual. After everything that we had done last night I was surprised it could even get hard but just having her close to me provided all the motivation it needed.

"Good morning Sam. You're going to have a difficult time getting me to leave if this is the way you wake your lovers up in the morning."

"I have no intention of making you leave. We have the whole day to do what ever we want and right now what I want is to make you feel as wonderful as you make me feel. If you have to pee you better go do it now because I have plans for your cock that could take a while." I did need to relieve my bladder and while I was doing it my cock stayed at half-mast from my thinking about what she had in mind for this morning.

When I got back to the bedroom she told me to lie on my back in the middle of the bed. A beautiful smile lit up her face as she squeezed some of the lube into the palm of her right hand. Her slippery hand encircled my cock and very slowly began to coat it with the cool viscous liquid.

"I'm going to use your cock as a toy to get myself off. If you want to cum you can but I want to see how long I can keep you hard without you cumming. Put a pillow behind your head because this is going to be a visual experience that you won't want to miss."

She used her other hand to push my right leg and I took that to mean she wanted me to spread my legs. When they were wide apart she put her legs over mine and scooted up between them until her slit was kissing my balls. The bottom of my shaft was standing upright next to her mound. She continued to stroke me with her lube-coated hand as she pressed my cock against her. I could feel her juices leaking onto my scrotum as she slowly stroked my cock. After a few minutes of this she used her feet and her free hand to help her raise her hips so that her slit was now kissing my shaft.

Now when she stroked me she also slid her slit up and down a little to add her juices to the lube. She moved back slightly and raised her hips until the head of my cock was pressing on her clit. She began to rub my cock sideways over her sensitive pink nub and I watched her hand coax out a few drops of precum. She smeared my secretion on her clit with her fingertips and let out a soft moan.

"Ohhhhh Yesssss baby give me some of your hot juice to play with. Watch me rub your tip on my lips and clit while my pussy leaks all over you. Oh God you make me so hot. No vibrator could ever do this for me. I love how you look at me while I play with you. I've never been with anybody that made me feel comfortable enough to play like this. I love you Rick."

She kept rubbing my cock all over her pussy as she moved her hips up and down. Her labia were long enough that she could stretch them using both hands to press the sticky pink lips against the side of my shaft as she slid them along its length. It was the sexiest sight I had ever seen. My cock throbbed when she did this.

She pulled back and got up on her knees to straddle my hips with her pussy directly over the tip of my upright cock. She used her hand to wipe the tip through her slit from her asshole to her clit over and over again, continuing to slowly stroke it while she moved it back and forth. When she got to her clit she rubbed my tip against it to slide it on her clitoral hood causing my precum to flow almost continuously on her swollen pink nub. She kept this up for several minutes then pushed my cock back against my lower stomach and lowered her hips until her slit was directly on top of the underside of my shaft.

"My pussy's going to give your cock long juicy kisses now from the bottom to the top and back again. Feel my juice leak all over it while I slide back and forth on it. Watch your head disappear when my vagina covers it and oozes my hot juice on it."

She began to undulate her hips as she slid her slit from the base of my cock to the tip. Each time she did this she left a gooey trail on my shaft as her juice continued to coat it. When she would stop with her vagina covering the head she'd press down to almost take a little bit of the head into her pink opening. I helped her when she did this by flexing my cock so it would try to stand up straight. She would raise her hips up to allow my cock to point upward at an angle so that about half the head slid inside of her so she could wiggle her opening over the tip and tease it.

"Sam where did you learn to give a man a lap dance this good? Were you ever a stripper?"

"Actually I watched a porn video once where a very pretty and talented young woman did this to her boyfriend. It looked like a lot of fun. When I asked my ex if he'd like to try it he thought the same thing you did, that I had been a pole dancer somewhere."

"He obviously didn't appreciate your thoughtful offer. This feels better than any sex I've ever had. You're right about the watching. Half the fun is seeing your adorable pussy gushing all over my cock as your lips find different ways to make it feel good."

She rose up so my cock could rise to the upright and locked position standing straight as a pole between her legs. "I'm going to let the head of your cock slide into my tight hot twat now." She used her hand to hold my shaft while she positioned the top at her opening and pushed down slowly until her steamy pink hole admitted the head of my cock. "Ohhhh God Rick that feels divine." She slowly bounced up and down letting the head slip almost out before reclaiming it. Her lips were trembling on either side of my shaft as though she were getting close to cumming. Little droplets of her pussy dew dripped from them and slid down onto my shaft. The sight was mesmerizing.

The bouncing stopped but the head of my cock was still a willing captive of her hot vagina. Her hand encircled my shaft and she began to stroke it again. "Oh fuck Rick. I love the way your cock feels in my hand. Stroking it makes me tingle all over." Her juice was practically flowing out of her hole as she spread it down my shaft with her fingers. She let go and readjusted so she could lean back and prop herself up on her forearms. My cock was now pointing down at an angle with the head still confined in her. She began to move forward and backward allowing about half my cock to slide into her each time before stopping with just the tip barely inside her. My shaft was glistening with her juice.

This slow half fucking went on for about ten minutes and then she pulled back and released my cock. She pushed herself up and knee walked over me until her pussy was pressing against my mouth. "Lick me Rick. Eat my pussy and make me cum." I didn't have to do very much because as soon as my tongue touched her lips she began to fuck my mouth with slow undulations of her hips. Her hands moved to the sides of my head and directed my actions. "Ohhhh, Ohhhh, yes baby just like that. Use that tongue to lick whatever passes over it. Unnnhhhhhhh! Ohhh God that feels so fucking good!"

I could feel her building toward her climax as she used my face as a sex toy. Pursing my lips to suck her clit between them allowed me to torment the swollen pink nub by flicking my tongue back and forth across it. This caused her hips to jerk involuntarily and she pressed her mound hard against my mouth urging me to suck her without mercy. All I heard was a sharp, deep intake of breath as her legs squeezed together against my shoulders and her climax exploded. When the sensations of my tongue on her clit became too much for her she slid her pussy up until her vagina was on my mouth and I opened wide to receive the sweet nectar that poured into it. My hands moved to her ass and squeezed it as she came all over my mouth.

"Oh Rick I've needed this for so long." She gasped again as her stomach muscles flinched and her orgasm reasserted its power. She surrendered to it completely; totally unconcerned with decorum, propriety or restraint; she let all modesty be expelled by her pleasure. Slowly, she pulled her hips back and peeled her pussy off my face. "My god Rick you have no idea how fabulous you make me feel. I've never experienced a freedom with my sexuality like this. I have no shame, no constraints, no inhibitions or embarrassment about anything I do with you. This is how I always wanted sex to be. Thank you Rick, you are my sexual redemption."

"Sam I've never seen a woman look as beautiful as you do right now. What you feel on the inside literally radiates out of you like sunbeams. I'm proud and privileged to be here with you and help you to experience this."

"I'm going to get back to your cock now. Since I just came all over your face I think it's only right that you cum all over mine."

She slid back down my body until she was lying between my legs with her face an inch away from my rock hard cock. Her left hand encircled my balls and began gently caressing them. Her right hand wrapped around my shaft as she started licking it again. She had it pushed back so she could lick and kiss the underside of my shaft, stretching her neck out to reach the tip and retrieve the precum that was oozing from it. When she had the underside sufficiently coated with her saliva she raised my cock to point straight up so she could slide her mouth up and down it. This combination of ball massage, blowjob and hand job was incredibly arousing and I could feel myself getting inexorably closer to cumming. She must have known this too from the amount of my precum that was virtually flowing from the tip of my cock. She maintained a steady rhythm with both hands and her mouth, allowing me to build up at my own pace as she patiently waited for the inevitable result.

The unmistakable signs alerted both of us that my orgasm was starting. My shaft swelled in her hand and became even harder just before the first eruption of cum spewed out of the tip and into her hot wet mouth. Her lips were sealed around the head as her hand continued to stroke the slick shaft while her other hand squeezed my balls to encourage more of my hot cream to be expelled. I gave my orgasm the same free reign over my body as she had with hers. Each ejaculation sent millions of pleasurable messages throughout my central nervous system before reaching the pleasure centers of my brain.

I hadn't even realized she had removed her mouth from my cock after the second spurt so my cum could splatter onto her face. When I could focus again I saw her cheeks and nose covered in the hot white goo.

"I didn't think you could look more beautiful than you did a few moments ago but seeing your face covered in spunk is a true work of art." She smiled as she used my still hard cock to smear the creamy cum all over her face, pausing to lick it off the head as some of it accumulated there.

"I'm pleasantly surprised that I enjoy it so much. Whenever I've seen a man cum on a woman's face in a porn video I've always thought it was a bit degrading. I guess it depends on why you're doing it. I love your cum. I love how it feels on my skin and how it tastes in my mouth. I'm truly delighted and gratified that I can make you do it." She kissed my cock and continued to use it as a scoop to collect her creamy prize so she could suck it into her mouth.

When she had finished transferring my cum from her face to her mouth she looked at me and smiled. "Now that I've had my morning snack it's time to clean up a little and then I'll fix you breakfast." She rolled to the side of the bed and stood up and stretched. "God, I wish I could wake up every morning like this. Come on, let's go take a shower."

As we were walking to the bathroom it started to rain. She opened the French doors and walked out onto the porch. "Rick, breakfast might have to wait a little. This is a perfect little light rain and I want us to go out in the garden to have our shower." She walked into the bathroom and came back with a bottle of shampoo and another of body wash then told me to follow her outside.

We stood on the lawn and let the rain fall on us until we were both soaked. She was right about it being perfect, it was the ideal natural shower. She told me to get on my knees and poured some shampoo in her hand then began to wash my hair. She stood close enough to me that I could lick the rain off her nipples as they bounced enticingly in front of my face. She would hold my head still while I sucked on them then resume washing my hair.

"Stand up and let the rain begin to rinse your hair while I wash the rest of you." She poured some of the body wash into her hand and started rubbing it on my shoulders and down my arms. I couldn't remember ever bathing in the rain before but it was a delightful way to start the day. The air was thick with the earthy smell of wet flowers and dirt. Her hands moved to my chest and spread the lather on it. "Turn around." When I did she washed my back and moved down to my butt. "Spread your legs." Her hand slid into my crack and then over my balls and up to my cock. The lather on my upper body was sliding slowly down to cover my legs and her hands spread it on them to clean all the way down to my feet. "OK, you can let the rain finish rinsing you while you start on me."

She knelt in front of me and looked up at me. I didn't move but just looked at her and then I seemed to stop breathing. I'd never seen anything so exquisite. The rain had decorated her with glistening droplets that sparkled like gems. Her hair was wet and hanging as only nature could style it. Her eyes shone like they were full of stars.

"Rick, am I really as beautiful as you make me feel?"

"You are to me."

"Then bathe me as though I was your daughter, your sister, your lover, your wife and every other woman you could ever want to touch. Tell me with your hands that I am as precious to you as your are to me. Show me how much you love me right now, here under the open sky naked, unashamed and unafraid."

I poured some shampoo into my hand and began to massage her head. The look on her face was serene and her eyes were closed. I slowly lowered myself down to my knees and kissed her. My heart seemed to fill up with love as our lips pressed together. She had done everything I had asked of her. She had shown me her body and shared it with me without reservation. But what was happening now was different. She was showing me her heart, her soul, her inner being. Nobody had ever done that for me.

I pulled back and picked up the body wash and poured it into my hand then started washing her neck and shoulders. My hands seemed to move by themselves as they venerated her more than washed her. It was as if I was touching something divine and sacred instead of just the skin of another body. Even in the coolness of the gentle rain I could feel the warmth of her love radiating from her as my fingers absorbed her while they moved over her like a blind man; as much to see her as to feel her.

I knelt before her and finished washing her then sat back on my haunches to watch the rain rinse her. When the rain became a little heavier I stood and took her hand and led her back into the house to the bathroom where we dried each other with large fluffy towels and then I used her hair dryer and brushed her hair until it was soft and shiny.

"Thank you Rick. I don't think anybody has dried and brushed my hair since my mother used to do it. Are you hungry?"

"More for you than for food. Let's go back to bed."

We lay on our sides facing each other and just looked at each other for a while. She moved closer so she could kiss my face with little soft kisses. I moved my hand to cup her breast so I could massage it and gently pinch her nipple. Her hand moved to my cock and gently wrapped her fingers around it to caress it. Her mouth found mine and began to kiss me passionately. She tasted delicious and I wondered why I hadn't spent more time kissing women like this. She really liked doing it and I was finding new pleasure sensations from it too. I was so into it I hardly felt my cock swelling as her soft hand gradually brought it back to life.