The Lingering Scent of Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Rick why has it taken this long for us to find each other? Everything we do makes me giddy with joy. I feel like I've just become a woman for the very first time. Oh, I've needed you so badly for so long. I love you Rick."

"I know you do my precious Sam. You've done everything I 've asked of you and I love you all the more for doing it. I have only one thing left to ask of you. The reason you had your heart broken by the person you loved before was not because you loved him so much but because you allowed yourself to become attached to him. I know this because I made the same mistake with my ex-wife."

"I will love you even more than I loved her and I will hold nothing back. I will never lie to you or deceive you and I will treasure every day we have together. But we cannot deny my age. We won't have a long time to be together so we must both learn to go even deeper into love and get to the kind of love that is truly unconditional. We have to both be ready for the end when it comes. No matter how that happens. We need to learn to love each other without attachment. We must learn to share our hearts with each other but not to give them to each other. Do you think you can do that Sam?"

"I'm not sure I know how to do that Rick. But I love you enough to try. Help me to understand what that feels like Rick."

"We'll have to help each other Sam. I only know it can be done and in our case it must be done. I don't want to ever make you sad. Our love affair is going to be very unusual."

As if on cue, the song that began playing was Sade's 'No Ordinary Love.' I held her tight and told her, "I want our time together to be a continual honeymoon. I don't ever want to be angry with you or see anything but a smile on your face. If I ever see a tear in your eye I want it to be a tear of joy."

"Rick, even though it's not that late, could we go to bed? I just want to lie next to you and hold you and love you. It's been too long since I've done that and I need it now."

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure. Before we hop in the bed there's something I'd like to do first."

"More pudding?"

"Later, definitely, but right now I want to give you an enema because I want to lick your ass some more."

"Oh God Rick yes. You can do that all you want. Maybe I should give you one too. There are some things I'd like to do to you too."

We headed for the bathroom and took turns giving each other a good anal cleansing then took a shower and spent some time washing and playing with our genitals. She knelt down to wash my balls then looked up at me and said, "I want to suck on your balls while I massage your prostate for you. After I use my fingers, I've got a vibrator that is perfect for the job. It's actually made to stimulate a woman's G-spot and is curved and tapered on one end. Trust me, it's very effective."

We dried each other then walked to the bedroom. I lay on my side and watched her as she opened a drawer in one of the nightstands beside the bed and took out three vibrators and a bottle of lube, placing them on top of the nightstand.

"Before we start playing, I want to lie beside you and snuggle."

She pulled back the duvet and sheet and lay down beside me. She put one arm under my neck and put her other hand on my hip. I slid my arm under her and draped the other one over her and pulled her close to me. Our bodies molded together as though made for each other. Her hand slid off my hip and lightly stroked my ass. We didn't speak as we felt the warmth radiate between us. Her soft breasts pressed against my chest. Our thighs touched all the way to our knees. We closed our eyes and just breathed while we spent some time in that fleeting zone between wakefulness and sleep where, for a brief instant, before thoughts become dreams, you float in peace.

Her head rolling into mine brought us both back to life. Our eyes opened and she smiled. "Let's play."

She rolled over and reached to the nightstand to pick up the curved vibrator she had told me about and showed it to me. "If you'll put this in my pussy while you're licking my ass, I'll help you find my G-spot and then I'll cum all night if you want me to."

I picked up my pillow and folded it in half and put it down in the middle of the bed. "Lay face down with your hips on the pillow." She got into position and I took a moment to admire her rounded ass elevated into a sensual curve flowing gracefully from the small of her back to the top of her upper thighs. I put my hand on her leg and she spread her legs apart as I moved between them. "Before I use that toy I just want to spend a little time with that beautiful ass of yours." She wiggled her hips in response and her cheeks jiggled provocatively. I put my hands on them and softly massaged them, pressing my thumbs into her soft flesh where her cheeks joined her thighs.

She began to softly moan and purr as I continued kneading and caressing her ass. "Oh Rick, you make me feel so good. My entire butt is tingling from your touch and I can feel your eyes drinking in the sight of me like you're looking at a picture in a museum. You've made me feel more loved in one night than anybody else has done in all the time I knew them."

"I wasn't kidding when I told you that you're beautiful. I feel the same way you do as I caress you. It is a true privilege to be given the rare honor of being here with you like this. Believe me, if I could paint, your ass would be in a museum."

"That is the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me. It's also the most sincere thing anybody has ever told me. I can tell just from the way you said it that you really mean it and that's why I'm so comfortable letting you do anything you want to me. It's really a matter of perspective. You don't tell me you love me because you want to have sex with me. You want to have sex with me to show me that you love me. It's not just a semantic distinction, it's a real difference."

I moved my head forward and placed my lips on her cheek to kiss her and lick her softly with the tip of my tongue. I did this all the way across her butt just where her crack began. Each kiss elicited a cooing sound, each lick a soft moan as I moved slowly across her entire backside. When I reached the juncture of her cheek and thigh I used my fingers to pull her cheek aside so I could get my mouth on the spot where her cheek, thigh and outer lip intersected. I licked it extra slowly then puckered my lips and drew in some of the soft, sensitive skin and bit it gently.

"Ohhhhh Goddddd Ricckkk... Do that some more. Ooooohhhh yesss just like that. Ooooooh every time you do that lights me on fire."

I moved up her ass cheek nibbling as I went. She flinched each time my teeth pretended to bite her. When I reached her asshole I swiped it with my tongue then moved down the other side of her crack with the soft nibbles.

"Ohhh Yessss. God yesssss. Tease me Rick. Play with me and fill me with passion. Make me wet."

I pressed my tongue flat against her outer lip and dragged it forcefully down until the tip touched the pink labia enfolding the tip of her clit. Moving it sideways I exposed the little pearl and sucked it between my lips then flicked it back and forth with my tongue. Her hips rose up involuntarily to encourage me to keep licking the sensitive nub. I was enthralled by how intricately the folds of her delicate labia provided a perfect showcase for her clit before morphing into the spongy hood that housed it. I traced the soft lips with the tip of my tongue up one side and down the other. "So soft, so moist, so tender, so pink, so perfect... You are exquisite Sam!"

Her whole body trembled when I sucked them into my puckered lips and gently pulled on them to stretch them. She seemed to love this and moaned each time I did it. I had never enjoyed doing anything as much as playing with her. The feeling was obviously mutual as she thrilled to each new sensation I provided her. I couldn't get enough of her as I licked her like a child with his first ice cream cone. The taste, the textures, the warmth, the fragrance made me insatiable for her pussy. She knew I was loving this as much as she was and fed off my pleasure to enhance her own.

Pulling my head back to look at her I could see her juice leaking from her opening. I put my index finger on the gloriously pink hole and slowly inserted it. She welcomed it with her whole body and I felt her vagina conform to my finger then contract around it and release. I used my finger not to stimulate her but to explore her, trying to feel the hot pink beauty of her intimate interior. She seemed to sense what I was doing.

"Ohhh Rick yes. Touch me, explore me, discover me, feel me, know me. Make me a part of your memory for the rest of your life. See me as no one has ever seen me or wanted to."

My hand trembled slightly as I added my middle finger to the other one and moved them around inside her to study her most private part. She wasn't just allowing me to do this, she was longing for it, begging for me to expose and admire everything about her. Nobody had ever given herself to me so completely and it humbled me.

I moved my head closer and brought my mouth to her crack as my fingers continued to slide around in her wet pussy. When she felt my lips on her just above her little puckered hole she reached back with both her hands and spread her cheeks for me.

"Do it Rick! Lick my ass for me. Leave no part of me untouched. Put your tongue in me and love me like I've never been loved before."

My lips covered her anus and my tongue began to lick her with little kitten licks. She shuddered at this most intimate contact and moaned her appreciation. "Curl your fingers and move them toward the front of my pussy. Up a little. Yes! Right there. Now tickle that spot. Oooohhhhh Yesssss. Keep doing that while you lick my ass."

She was hot and wet as the tips of my fingers slid gently over her sensitive spot. I could literally feel the succulent drops of juice being secreted inside her as they coated my fingers. I alternated tickling her and sawing my fingers in and out of her as I increased the pressure of my tongue on her puckered hole. The feeling of her spread cheeks on the cheeks of my face was amazing. I lapped at her anus with the flat of my tongue, coating it with saliva.

Her vagina squeezed my fingers rhythmically as I continued to stimulate her spot. I could tell she was getting close to climaxing so I stuck the tip of my tongue into her ass. Her tight little hole opened invitingly and I extended my tongue into her as far as it would go. Without saying a word she had an orgasm. I was engulfed by the sensations she was transmitting to my tongue and fingers as her climax caused her muscles to throb with intense, long pulses. Even her thighs were flexing as the ecstatic energy of her orgasm swept through her body. When the tremors subsided I pulled my head back and slowly extracted my fingers from her vagina.

"Don't stop!"

"Just a brief pause to let you catch your breath and for me to see what these toys are all about." I reached over and picked up the curved one and twisted the base to activate it. It began to buzz in my hand and turning the base increased the intensity. I turned it off and rolled back between her legs and brought the tip of the vibrator to her opening. "Tell me when the tip is in position." I pushed it forward and it slid easily into her very wet pussy. I moved it a little bit to search for her spot.

"Oooohhhh, right there."

I twisted the base and it began to hum. I pulled it slightly back and then forward to simulate what I had done with my fingers.

"Ohhh! Oh Hell yess! That feels fantastic. Can you suck my ass while you do it?"

I moved my head forward and stuck my tongue back into her anus.

"Ohhh Godd Yessss. That's perfect. Keep doing that and don't stop just because I cum. I might want to cum several times from this."

It didn't take long for her to fulfill her promise. The combination of the vibrator's tip on her spot and my licking and sucking her asshole soon induced another intense orgasm. This time she moaned as she trembled through the powerful experience. I'm not sure whether she completely stopped cumming before she had another orgasm or if she just continued the first one. It didn't matter to me. I kept on doing what she wanted me to right through the second orgasm and into the third one which was so intense that it seemed almost painful from the sounds she was making while it racked her whole body with orgasmic bliss.

"OK, enough." She gasped.

I pulled back and withdrew the vibrator and turned it off.

"I couldn't possibly describe how wonderful that was. Oh Rick you've shown me a whole new dimension of sex. My body has never done some of those things before. It was incredible. When you do that to me there's a difference in the quality of the experience. It's not just technique and what you do; it's how you do it and how you make me feel. You're communicating how much you desire me and care for me. A woman can't really have an orgasm if she doesn't feel comfortable with a man. You instill trust in me. You tell me through your touch how much you love me. That's how I know that you are the one I've been waiting for. Now, I need to pee and I'll wash off the vibrator and use it on you."

I joined her on her trip to the bathroom so I could pee too. I also needed some water. When we returned to the bed she had me lie on my back with the pillow under my hips and my knees bent and legs spread wide. She got between my legs and poured some lube on her finger then rubbed the cool slippery liquid on my anus. She repeated this a few times before I felt the tip press against my wrinkled hole and begin to slide into me. She put the lube down beside us and used her other hand to pick up my soft cock and lay it on my lower stomach with the head pointing to my navel.

"I'm going to play with your balls while I use my finger to explore your ass like you did to me and see what effect it has on your lovely cock."

Her finger began to wiggle around in my rectum as she slid it over as much of me as she could. It was a pleasant sensation and I liked the feeling of how she was practically giving me an internal massage. After a few minutes her other hand cradled my scrotum and her tongue began to lick one of my balls. She licked the sensitive orb with the flat of her tongue as she pushed it against her mouth with her hand. It was just below the point of being uncomfortable but she never went beyond that much pressure and soon her tongue massage was as pleasurable as her finger in my ass. The combination was fabulous.

Before she switched to the other ball my cock had begun to swell. When she started licking it I felt another finger join the first one in my ass. Her coordinated actions increased the pleasure considerably and caused my cock to keep stiffening. She finished licking my second ball then removed her hand from my sac so she could engulf both balls with her mouth and begin demonstrating how talented she was at tenderly tormenting them with her tongue. At the same time she used her fingers in my ass to massage my prostate. Without disturbing what she was doing she reached for the lube with her now free hand and moved the top of the bottle directly over my cock and squeezed the plastic container to drizzle some of the liquid onto the head where it began to slowly ooze down my shaft. She closed the little dispenser tip with her finger and laid the bottle down.

Still sucking my entire scrotum and massaging my prostate, she enclosed the head of my cock in her free hand and began to slide it down to smear the lube on my shaft. Now I got to enjoy a veritable symphony of sexual stimulation as she perfectly combined gently caressing my prostate, orally harassing my balls with her tongue and manually stroking my now rigid cock. I was in awe of her ability to multi-task.

It's hard to describe what having your prostate stimulated and both your balls sucked does to the already highly arousing sensation of having a beautiful girl jerk you off. Suffice it to say that the combined effect goes way off the pleasure scale. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better and I was well on my way to having a monumental orgasm, she removed her fingers from my ass, released my balls from her mouth and let go of my cock with her hand. I started to protest but decided to wait to see what she was going to do now.

She picked up the vibrator and squirted some lube on it and put the tip against my anus. She slid it in and moved the curved tip to where her fingers had been then twisted the base a little to start it buzzing at a slow rate.

"Tell me if it's in the right spot to massage your prostate." She moved it in and out and wiggled it around a few times.

"Perfect. That's better than my doctor can do."

"I'm going to make you feel a lot better than your doctor. Unless she's a woman and has a very unorthodox method of doing prostate exams."

Now that she had the vibrator placed correctly she told me, "I'm not going to resume the hand job and I don't want you to touch your cock either. I've got other plans for that nice hard cock." She then recaptured my balls in her mouth and started licking them while she slowly fucked my ass with the vibrator. She alternated using the tip to press directly against the thin wall of my rectum to send the vibrations into my prostate with pushing it in as far as she could and sliding it back down to send the buzzing sensations to more of my body.

Concurrently, she tightened her lips around the base of my scrotum and pulled on it while she sucked hard to stretch the skin of my sack so she could lick my distended balls. This almost hurt but after she'd done it a few times it began to feel really good and was turning me on like crazy. It didn't take long before all of this had my cock standing straight up and harder than it had ever been before. I was marveling at the sight of my impossibly rigid member when she stopped everything. She released my balls and extracted the vibrator and left me lying there with the greatest erection I had ever had.

"Get up and let me lay on that pillow."

I relinquished my spot on the pillow to her and she lay face down on it.

"Now get between my legs, squirt some of that lube on my asshole then stick that beautiful hard cock in my ass and fuck me."

This was a command not a suggestion so I did as I was told. I dribbled some of the lube on her little puckered hole and pushed it inside with my finger. Then I squirted some on the tip of my cock and sat the bottle down. I put my hands on her hips and pulled up on them to elevate her ass a little then used my hand to place the tip of my cock at her puckered entrance.

"Nice and slow, I want to feel every inch. But don't hesitate. All the way with one push."

I didn't think it was possible for my cock to get any harder but I thought it would split open when I heard her words. We were both so ready for this. Still holding my shaft I pushed forward and the tip began to spread her hole. I paused for a second when the head popped in so I could let go with my hand then resumed pushing forward as the shaft began to disappear into her tight little ass. It was the most erotically beautiful sight I had ever seen. Her rectum seemed to welcome me as it accommodated to my shape. The heat was wonderful.

"Ohhhhh Rick... It's incredible. Oh God. I never thought it would feel this good. It's an entirely different sensation but it's just as wonderful as getting fucked in my pussy. We'll have to figure out a way to do both at the same time. Oooohhh. Yesssss. Oh you're so deep in me. Oh Rick give it all to me. Fill me completely."

When I was buried in her tight ass I stopped to savor the fabulous feelings of her hot tight rectum pulsing around my hard cock. She was right; it was similar to a pussy but somehow different too. "Put your hands on your cheeks and pull them apart." When she did I pressed forward to insert the tiny bit of my cock that remained outside and bent over to lie on top of her. "I've never felt this connected to anybody in my life. I love you Sam."