The Love Left Behind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,492 Followers

It became a running joke for a few days. Johnny would ask us when we'd tuck him in if we were playing horsey tonight. We'd laughed it off at the time and he soon stopped. Now after all these years, to hear him say that, especially now with all these wicked thoughts running in my head, was a bit of a shock!

Richard just laughed and tugged me on up the stairs. "Mind your mother and don't stay out too late," he called out. When we reached the top, Richard slipped an arm around my waist and in an obviously lascivious voice, added, "But don't be coming home too early!" I didn't have to look at my husband to know he was wiggling his eyebrows to accent his risqué suggestion.

Both he and our son laughed as I made a sound of exasperation and then we were walking away, hearing Johnny call out, "Love you guys," before the door slammed.

"Richard, I swear....sometimes you can act so-so awful." I exclaimed as he led me into our bedroom. "You practically told him we were going to make love."

Richard walked me to the bed, guiding us both into a reclining position, him looking down at me. "Well, he knows we fuck -- I imagine he's heard us enough times." My husband kissed me, his tongue slipping into my mouth as he stroked his fingers down my arms, making me shiver. When the kiss ended, Richard said softly, "Must be hard on him, imagining that...imagining his mother, naked and hot and sexy."

Richard nuzzled my neck as I playfully slapped him and said, "Lord, Richard -- you're such a pervert! Johnny would never think that way about his own mother." It sounded like a lie even as I said it.

Richard pulled the tie on my bikini top and it went flying off. My husband looked down at my bared breasts and smiled. "Goddamn, but your breasts are beautiful, Claire!" With that, he began massaging my large, meaty breasts. "I bet Johnny would love to do this," he sighed as he ran his hands over my tits, my nipples swelling more than ever before under his palms.

I felt a strong shiver of excitement and felt my pussy becoming wet in record time -- not just damp, but completely soaked -- the warmth spreading out from my pelvis. I began to wonder who was really the pervert here? Then Richard was kissing me again and I felt his erection rubbing against my thigh through his shorts. I kissed him back, my tongue aggressively pursuing his while his hand slid down my stomach and under my bikini bottoms.

I moaned as Richard's fingers touched my wetness and the heat spread further outward into my body. I pressed against him and then urged my husband onto his back. I slowly finished our kiss, sucking on his lower lip before I began kissing my way down his chest, hooking my fingers into his shorts and dragging them down and off as I moved. Richard's cock looked lovely, hard and proudly swaying in the air. I pressed my lips to the head of his erect penis and gave it a couple of gentle kisses.

As I ran my tongue up the shaft of Richard's cock, I turned my head and realized that we'd left the bedroom door standing ajar several inches. Richard must have sensed that I was going to get up and close it, but his hand, now intertwining in my long blonde locks, tightened as he said with need in his voice, "Don't worry, Claire. Johnny's out with his friends --he's liable to be out all night." I relaxed and returned to licking my husband's lovely cock until I couldn't stand it any more.

Straddling Richard, I guided his penis between my slick labia and slowly lowered myself down, sighing softly as his cock stretched my inner walls, feeling so damned wonderful as his dick seemed to touch all those special, hidden spots, offering up a glimpse of true nirvana to a mere mortal.

I began to ride Richard's cock, feeling so full of his long, thick cock, moaning with delight as I took all of him into me -- his swollen head pressing against my cervix. In the bureau mirror I could see myself in all my erotic splendor, the late afternoon sun's rays almost illuminating me -- my face transfixed with sexual delight and then behind my reflection I saw the bedroom door move slightly and beyond it a shadow becoming in the light, Johnny's face, eyes shiny with lust!

In the mirror, I saw my eyes widen in horror. Oh my God, Johnny came back. He was watching us have sex! For a moment, my head swam and my vision blurred while my body broke out into a sweat. This can't be happening, I thought as I thought my heart would burst out of my chest. Unlike the silly and maybe embarrassment of having our son catch us in the act when he was little, I was feeling something else at the shock and intensity of the moment. I knew I had to stop, to climb off my husband but Richard chose that moment to begin moving his hips upwards and around and a torrent of pleasure washed over me.

I cried out from the intensity of the ecstasy roaring through me at that moment -- my senses overloading with the pleasure of Richard's cock and the shocking knowledge that our son was watching us. I couldn't help myself -- my hips moved in response, allowing our bodies to engage in the old sweet dance that was fucking -- my massive breasts moving and rolling like waves in the ocean, my nipples, so erect that they hurt, drawing imaginary circles in the air while my stomach muscles tightened and relaxed as Richard flung his cock upwards into my pussy.

Carnal desire overruled any sense of propriety. Part of my mind rationalized that it wasn't my fault that the door was open and that I wasn't doing anything wrong. If Johnny wanted to watch his mother have sex, then so be it. I wasn't going to jump off Richard's wonderful cock and start yelling at him -- maybe doing something that would hurt him forever.

And in truth, a greater part of me instinctively understood it felt amazing, knowing that my son was watching me get fucked -- watching my breasts bounce all over the place while his father's hands were firmly around my waist, urging me to ride him, to ride his long, big cock. Richard couldn't see him and Johnny didn't know I could see him in the mirror and it made the sex between my husband and I better than anything I had ever known.

I cried out as I felt an immense orgasm approaching. I ran my hands over my jumping, flopping breasts and on up over my face and through my hair, crying out, "Yes, baby, fuck me...fuck Momma good!" Richard's eyes widened and his face broke out in a leer as he worked his hips harder, bringing me even closer, making me crazier with lust. I screamed as I saw Johnny's cock now in his hand, stroking it fast as it jutted out of the fly in his jeans and my orgasm swept me away as I cried out, "Yes, give Momma that fine cock!"

Richard let out a noise somewhere between a moan and a bearish growl and thrusts up hard, putting his cock deep inside me as he began to shoot his seed inside my throbbing pussy. I felt my abdomen muscles flutter spastically as I was overwhelmed by orgasmic bliss as my husband filled my womb with hot semen, my breasts rolling about as I stiffened and shook violently from the intensity of my climax.

When I thought I had reached the peak of my orgasm, it suddenly shot higher as I watched Johnny whip a handkerchief out of his back pocket and wrap it around the head of his cock as he began to cum -- a look of utter bliss on his face as he shot his load. I sobbed as pleasure greater than anything I'd ever known began to swamp me while I suddenly recognized the handkerchief as one I gave my son a few weeks ago...a silk handkerchief with my first initial...a letter 'C' stitched on it.

Richard cried out as my cunt contracted as I began to orgasm, milking Richard's big cock of his sperm even as Johnny stroked the last of his load inside the now spunk laden piece of cloth. I could barely sit up as waves of pleasure continued to wash over me. My hands moved nervously, but deliberately over my meaty breasts, cupping, squeezing and kneading as if I was intentionally giving my son a naughty show, quivering as I pulled and pinched at my nipples, eyes hooded with pleasure as my orgasm ebbed away. I savored the look of the hunger in Johnny's expression before his face suddenly clouded with comprehension of the enormity of what he has done and he quietly moved away from the door.

Exhausted, I collapsed on top of Richard, gasping for breath while his arms came up and loosely held me to him while he said between gulps of air, "Wow...I guess my pervert talk got you really excited, hon! That was...wow, that was awesome. Guess my little Momma's got a bit of pervert in her too!"

I rested my head on my husband's chest, trying to calm my breathing and unable to look him in the face -- his words touching on more of the truth that I wanted to admit. I felt like I'd crossed a line...taking a step into a place I cannot return from. Lying naked atop Richard, his cock slowly shrinking and withdrawing from my pussy which was quivering from the best orgasm of my life, I knew that this wasn't the end of whatever was developing between Johnny and me, it was only the beginning.

#

From the journal of Richard Hamilton:

Something is happening between Claire and our son -- something that is growing right before my eyes. I can scarcely believe that my little hints and jokes have taken root so quickly and deeply. Everyday, Johnny looks at his mother with more obvious lust than the day before, unable to resist the erotic allure of his mother's sexy body. Like any normal man, my son cannot resist allowing his eyes to roam over her large, magnificent breasts and her round, apple-like buttocks. He seems to be orbiting around her constantly, a seemingly permanent erection betraying his desires even when he can control the looks of longing on his face.

I think Claire too is tempted to taste the forbidden fruit that is our son. She has been for the last few days, merciless in her deliberate teasing of Johnny -- wearing the scantiest of outfits from the time she gets up until we retire at night. Breakfast time finds her wearing only a silk robe that barely covers her crotch, rarely wearing anything but a g-string bikini bottom underneath and which even when firmly belted, cannot conceal her wonderfully immense breasts -- nipples standing out clearly against the silk material which is stretched so tight you can even see the little bumps of her aureoles.

The rest of each day has been a delightful mix of tight T-shirts worn braless, too tight halter tops and a variety of skimpy bikinis. My wife has become an artiste in walking around, bending over and picking this and that up -- wiggling her ass like a hooker selling it on the street, completely aware of her son's eyes devouring the luscious full spheres of her mature ass. Claire's nipples are constantly hard and her eyes are shiny with the delight that her son is quite unable to resist her charms.

Claire too is caught up in his spell, both delighted and captivated by the now constant erection that Johnny sports around the house. I've lost count of how many times she's become distracted in the middle of talking to me or doing something because she cannot keep her eyes off the huge bulge in our son's pants or shorts or swim trunks. Poor Johnny -- as an eighteen year old, he's a walking, talking hormone, now made a hundred times worse by his mother's teasing.

I can see the struggle in both their eyes -- Johnny quivering with lust and the need to take his mother and claim her sexually, but held back by fear and shame of the incest taboo and by the slim chance of Claire rejecting him...not that she could. She is on the verge of making it happen, sometimes staring into his eyes with such longing that she might as well hold up a sign that screams, "FUCK ME, SON!" So far, I'm the beneficiary of her lust -- the last few days our sex life has been passionate beyond anything we've had in eighteen years of marriage.

Frankly, I was at first puzzled by why neither has moved forward, satisfying their mutual desires for each other, but then it dawned on me...lack of opportunity because I am always around. On permanent sick leave -- I rarely leave the house without one or the other accompanying me. In light of this self revelation, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I don't know what time is left to me, but there are some things I'd like to do at least once more before the end...

#

"Richard Hamilton, you haven't golfed in years!" I was a little surprised. Since Richard's battle with the brain tumor began, he'd stopped playing that irritating game. Now at the breakfast table he announced that Tim Willis would be picking him up for to go play eighteen holes at a new golf course fifty miles away at any minute.

My husband shrugged his shoulders and smiled as he replied, "I know, but I've had a yen lately to swing the clubs and was talking to Tim yesterday -- he put together a foursome. Hate to leave you home all alone, but..." he glanced over at Johnny who was eating his eggs and pretending not to be staring at the upper halves of my breasts bulging out of my silk robe, and then continued, "But, maybe Johnny can keep you company today?"

I felt a delicious shiver of wetness ripple across my pussy as my mind imagined all sorts of ways Johnny could keep me company. Images of him taking me bent over the breakfast table...that huge bulge he'd brought to breakfast with him in his pajamas unleashed and buried in me, leapt to mind. Another thrill of excitement swept over me as Johnny feigned boredom as he mumbled, "Whatever," while his eyes were focused on my breasts now heaving a bit with arousal -- my nipples swelling against the thin, slick fabric of my robe.

I tried to keep the excitement out of my voice as I said, "Sounds fine to me, darling. I just planned to take it easy today, maybe catch a bit of sun out by the pool." That made Johnny's eyes widen and he couldn't keep a hungry smile off his lips as he imagined my strutting around in another bikini. I felt my labia throb as blood swelled them, my arousal growing by the second.

Richard smiled lovingly at us both and said, "Fine -- it's settled then." A horn blew from our driveway and my husband was on his feet in a heartbeat. "There's Tim," he said, leaning over to kiss me, his hand stroking my cheek lovingly. He patted Johnny on the back as he passed and picked up his clubs leaning in a corner. Hefting them, he beamed at both of us happily and said, "I love you guys so much! Have fun today!"

Johnny waved rather nonchalantly from his chair as he downed the last of his juice while I said, "Love you too, darling!" A little twinge of guilt speared through my arousal, reminding me that I did love my husband despite all the naughty thoughts he'd help kindle in my mind. Then suddenly, I realized that for the first time in weeks, I was sitting alone with my son. He was brazenly staring back and for a moment I thought he might just stand up, throw me across the table and fuck me, but the moment passed and a look of what have been guilt played across his face and looking down he murmured, "I guess I'll go up stairs and change."

A part of me was mildly relieved that his simmering lust appeared to have settled down, but part of me felt extremely disappointed and I replied, "Me too!" I waved my arms at the dirty dishes and said, "I'll take care of this later, son. Let's get ready for some fun outside." I stood up with him and we walked to the stairs. I moved ahead so he could follow me up, knowing he would be looking up under the hem of my short robe and get more than a glimpse of my naked ass.

By the time we were on the second floor, I could see that simmering lust emerging again and felt pleased and flattered. If my son had dragged me to his bed at that moment and fucked me, I wouldn't have minded a bit. As it was, I felt his eyes on me until I closed the door behind me in my bedroom. I had my robe off in a second, my hands quickly rubbing my already wet vulva -- aching for release. I was tempted to masturbate, but decided to not sate my hunger. Somehow, someway, I was determined to move things forward with my son and that whatever that something was, it was happening today.

It was time to push the limits of my relationship with my son. It was time to break all the rules. I closed my eyes and imagined my son naked -- his body that of Adonis -- an erection, hard as steel jutting out, erect for me, his mother. I could see his green eyes and that devilish smile of his...I had seen them so many times in my sleep, assaulted by erotic dream after erotic dream. Dreams where all he wanted to do was plant his young, fertile seed in me. I know it was crazy, but I couldn't help myself anymore.

When I've put on my bikini, I stood before the bureau mirror -- the very one I watched Johnny stroke off in before and I know he doesn't really stand a chance. I'm wearing a new bikini -- one more daring than anything I've ever worn before. I would almost be better off naked. It was little more than a few red strings and three miniscule patches of red cloth. I bought it on-line from an internet business specializing in risqué women's clothing and it was leaps and bounds beyond risqué!

Two triangular patches barely covered my nipples, leaving most of my aureolas exposed as well as all my immense breasts. A third red patch fitted snugly over my crotch, stretched to cover my labia and unable to cover all the soft, wispy blonde hair of my muff. Even as I stood here looking at this sluttish version of myself, the scant crotch of my panties was turning a darker red with the juices of my arousal. When I turned around, the G-string disappeared between the full, firm cheeks of my ass, somehow making me appear more than naked. I pinned up my hair and this too was somehow making me appear even more sluttish than normal. The last final touch was some backless high heels -- what we used to call 'fuck me' pumps when I was in school.

Johnny was sitting outside, a pensive look on his face as he studied the sun's glittering reflection in the water -- his body so tan and muscular. I felt a spurt of wetness between my legs and imagined my pussy creams were about to start running down my legs. An orgasmic tremor rocketed through me as he turned and gave me an expression somewhere between pure lust and utter shock. I felt my nipples swelling under their scant covering and I wondered if they'd get so hard that they alone would snap the straps holding my tiny top together.

"Mmmmmm, beautiful day, isn't it, sweetie?" I purred as I began to strut around the pool -- taking my time and allowing Johnny to feast his eyes on his sexy mother. My huge breasts, barely contained, bounced and rolled, forever threatening to burst free, especially when I would pause and bent straight down, pretending to pick up a stray twig or piece of debris, allowing my great tits to hang down like massive udders, swinging to their own rhythm. Once in a while, I'd toss a glance towards my son, appreciating the bulge in his swim trunks and imagining that he regretted not wearing a looser pair.

I circled the pool, feeling his eyes on me the whole time, barely able to keep myself from shaking with excitement. Johnny climbed to his feet as I approached and turned away from me, beginning his retreat, but he halted when I called out to him, "Johnny? Please wait, baby?"

My son halted in his tracks, still facing away from me and then he jumped just a bit as I wrapped my arms around him from behind, hugging him to me, letting my huge breasts press into his sun warmed back -- making him shudder as our flesh merged. I hugged him tight as I whispered in his ear. "Thanks for keeping me company today, son. I love you."

Johnny shivered a bit as he replied in a shaky, mumbling voice, "I love you too, Mom."

I eased up on my embrace and slowly turned him around -- my hands on his shoulders guiding him. I restrained myself from moaning as I felt his erection brush my thigh and as he faced me -- somehow sensing it hovering less than an inch away from my stomach even as my hard tipped nipples somehow just missed grazing his chest. "I know you do, Johnny -- you must, giving up this glorious day with your friends to stay here with me." I leaned into my son -- allowing my barely clad breasts to mash against his strong, muscular chest while his swim trunk clad erection throbbed against my stomach and kissed him on the corner of the mouth...a slow, measured yet chaste kiss, staring at him lovingly as I let him go.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,492 Followers