The Love Left Behind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

I slowly strutted towards the big, chaste lounger -- knowing Johnny was watching my bare ass cheeks swing as I went. As I knelt on the cushion, I looked back over my shoulder at my son with a come hither look and said in a soft, come hither voice, "Son, would you mind putting a little sun tan lotion on my back? Momma doesn't want a sun burn."

I moved onto my hands and knees, preparing to stretch out on the lounger, but made another lewd spectacle of myself, knowing he was again seeing my big tits hanging down, threatening to snap the strings of my bikini top. I gave my ass a little shake as I slowly slid onto my belly, shaking my voluptuous cheeks again as I acted like I'm trying to find that perfect comfortable spot. Again, I look back at Johnny and ask him, "Please, honey, put some lotion on my back."

Johnny's eyes were wide with lust and the bulge in his pants looked ready to burst free. He licked his lips and I could see the struggle on his face as he tried to deal with his obvious lust for his mother. Reason wins out as he stammered, "Maybe...um, maybe that isn't such a great idea, Mom."

I smiled back at him and cooed innocently, "It'll be fine, son. Just a little lotion so Momma's back doesn't burn." I closed my eyes then and said a silent prayer. A minute passed and when I opened them again, Johnny was standing beside me -- my sun tan lotion in one hand and a towel in the other being used to hide his massive erection. My son knelt, a bit awkwardly with a hard penis in his swim trunks, dropping the towel to the concrete and pouring a dollop of lotion into his hands.

I could feel his hands trembling with excitement and fear as he began to rub the lotion slowly onto my back. He paused and began to pull back, muttering, "Mom, I don't...don't think I..."

I quickly cut him off with a happy moan, saying, "Ohhh, Johnny...your hands feel so good...please don't stop!" I was almost overcome with joy as I felt his hands return to my back, moving across my skin and feeling so good. Sighing contentedly, I said, "Honey, untie my bikini top -- it's just in the way."

"Oh...Mom, really? I mean, it's..."

I sigh again and say, "It's okay, son. No one can see us here. We have all the privacy we want."

I waited patiently, hearing Johnny's heavy breathing as he knelt over me as he steeled himself to move ahead. A thrill shot through me as I felt him fumbling with the ties and then they were undone and the strings fell away and my son resumed rubbing the lotion on my back, his hands feeling so strong and wonderful. His hands ran over my back, up and down over the shoulder blades and more gently along my spin, each movement somehow managing to cover more and more of my back.

I moaned encouragingly as his fingers moved further apart, now running along my sides until he finally brushed fingers over my spread out breast flesh. I purred with pleasure and he did it again, this time more openly until I could feel all his fingers stroking the sides of my breasts.

I quickly turned over, holding the almost useless fabric of my bikini top to my chest and stared at my son. "Hey now, what is that supposed to mean?"

My son's face collapsed and I thought he might begin crying as he began to stammer, "Mom...I -- I'm sorry, I didn't..."

His words trailed off as I looked at him with a seductive smile and then pointedly look down at the huge erection threatening to emerge from his shorts. "Looks like you're more than sorry, Johnny. Is this the reason you've been stealing my panties and sneaking peeks at me when your Daddy isn't looking and trying to barge in on me while I'm in the shower?" I leaned in closer and whispered huskily, "Does my body excite you that much, son?"

Johnny began blushing furiously as he tried to explain himself, "I'm sorry, Mom. I know I'm a freak. Please don't be mad at me...I, I just can't help it. Every time I see you, I feel like this. Here lately, it's been worse...unbearable and now...now..." My son's eyes roamed desperately over me and he said, "And now this...it's your body, your hair, your eyes, that make me forget you're my mother...or makes me not care that you're my mom..." Johnny shook his head, lost for words.

"Even watching me have sex with your father?" I prompted my son.

Johnny trembled and his face flushed even a deeper color of red. "Mom, I'm sorry, I didn't want to watch you and Dad, but you...you were naked and beautiful and I was jealous and wanted it to be me instead of Dad. I promise I'll never do it again." He hung his head and in a voice filled with pain and anguish, he said, "I know you must hate me now."

I reached out and stroked my son's cheek, drawing a finger down and lifting his chin up to face me -- to see my loving smile as I replied, "No, I don't hate you. I know how you feel, darling. I feel it too."

Johnny's eyes widened and he gasped, "You do? But, Mom, I mean, I have erections when I see you. When I dream, I dream about you and me!"

"Yes, baby, so do I." I gave my son my most loving smile. "I feel the same way about you."

My son's eyes seemed almost to glaze over with shock. "Really? But...what about Dad. What if he..." Johnny stopped when I reached out and pressed my forefinger against his lips.

"Shhhhh. Don't worry about Dad. This is between you and me, son."

A smile of disbelief broke out across Johnny's face and he said, "Omigod, Mom, I don't know what to say."

I grinned evilly at him and replied, "Don't say anything, honey. Let's just continue the massage. At least we both know that we both enjoy this. I rolled back over on my stomach, flinging the bikini top away. "Go ahead, Johnny, touch my body as much as you want."

Johnny didn't hesitate, quickly returning his hands to my back, becoming more assured in his movements...more confident and more daring. "Mmmmm, more oil, Johnny -- your hands are wonderful," I moaned, thrilling as my son grew bolder, his fingers and palms caressing the sides of her immense breasts. On impulse, I rose up on my elbows and I grinned to myself as Johnny's hands instantly slid under, cupping my breasts as his hands scraped sweetly against my blood swollen nipples.

My son's fingers dug deep into my breasts as he tried to capture them whole in his grasp, finding it impossible as my tits flowed and rippled under his grasp. "Oh, Mom, I can't believe this -- your tits...your tits feel amazing." My pussy fluttered with pleasure -- soaking my panties as I proudly thought that 'Yes, a thirty-six year old mother with a teenage son and I still have it!'

Johnny's words of praise made me quiver with pleasure -- my stomach tightening with excitement. I heard my own voice sounding a little hoarse as I said, "Johnny, you should remove my panties too -- you know I don't care for tan lines!"

Johnny gasped in shock at my words, but I felt his fingers tug at my skimpy bikini panties, pulling them off of me -- my G-string sliding out from between my cheeks. I spread my legs slightly so he could see how wet and slick my pussy was. He groaned with excitement as he exclaimed, "Mom, I don't think I can take this...my dick hurts."

I giggled and replied in a husky tone, "Then remove those shorts, baby. Momma doesn't want you getting too uncomfortable!" I felt more than heard him shuffle behind me and then his trunks flew over my head to land in a heap on the concrete. I looked back over my shoulder and it was my turn to let my mouth gape open as I looked at the most beautiful and biggest cock I had ever seen in my life. I tried to collect my wits and smiled at Johnny as I said, "Now, isn't that better?"

My son stood behind me, his cock so hard it now slapped against his stomach. "Y-yes, but, Mom, I don't think I should keep on massaging you," he nearly whispered, a look of amazement on his face at standing so close to his mother while both of us were naked.

"Nonsense," I purred. "Climb on top of me, straddle my legs and finish the job, darling. You don't want to keep your mother hanging."

Johnny nodded and climbed on top of me, his knees on each side of my legs, shakily squirting more oil onto my back. As he leaned forward, I felt a shock of incestuous pleasure ripple through me as I felt my son's hard cock touch my ass cheeks. Pussy juice was flowing out of me, pooling on the weatherproof fabric of the cushion and I had never felt more turned on in my life.

As he began running his hands over my back and ass, I moaned happily again as Johnny became brave enough to squeeze my bountiful ass cheeks before roaming upwards to cup my tits again. Feeling that huge cock against my cheeks, I couldn't resist the primal urge to begin moving against hit, biting my lower lips as I felt his thick shaft nestling between my cheeks, the tip trailing precum wetly along the crack of my ass.

Johnny responded by moving his hips back and forth in a fucking motion, unable to control himself, unable to not respond to his mother with the world's oldest instincts between a man and a woman. "Mom," my son moaned. "I can't help it -- your ass feels so good!"

Part of me wanted to lift my hips up and guide his thick cock into my wet pussy, but I suddenly didn't want to rush him...sensing that while he was loving this, that maybe he wasn't quite ready to actually fuck me and part of me wanted him to come to me and take me when he was ready. I looked back at my son and said, "Why don't you put some lotion on that beautiful cock of yours and let me show you another way to apply that stuff to my skin."

Johnny climbed off of me, his entire body shaking as he reached for the bottle of suntan lotion. I shuddered at the erotic sight of my son slowly stroking his cock, spreading the lotion up and down his gorgeously erect penis. Part of me wanted him so badly -- my pussy ached to have him inside me, but I knew he needed to take that last step himself.

I rolled over and off the lounger and walked up to my son. Standing on tip-toe, I kissed him for the first time as a lover, our tongues joining to do battle while his hands were suddenly mauling my breasts, sending shivers down my spine as he pinched and tugged on my nipples. My vagina trembled with need as Johnny broke the kiss and put his mouth around a swollen nipple and began to suck and lick at the blood gorged nub. I got wetter, spurred on by sudden memories of my son nursing at my breasts as an infant.

My own hand trembled as for the first time I reached out and took Johnny's huge dick in my hand, slowly stroking his wonderfully thick and long penis while he began moving his hips with a needful fucking motion. "Easy, honey," I whispered, not letting him go as I turned around and bent over the small table next to the lounger, presenting my son with my shapely ass and wet pussy.

I guided his throbbing cock between my thighs and purred approvingly as he began to move his hips, his oiled cock sliding between my tightly pressed together thighs -- rubbing between my wet pussy and my inner thighs. A low, animalistic sound escaped my son's lips as he began pressing his pelvis forward, thrusting his cock into the slick tunnel I made for him to only temporarily replace the pussy I prayed he would always want.

"Oh, Mom -- God, this feels great," Johnny moaned as he continued to thrust his hips in a fucking motion as he leaned forward, his hands reaching out to cup and squeeze my swaying breasts.

"Yes, Johnny -- that's it, keep going, honey," I panted back. I'm here for you...Momma is always here for you. Mmmmm, yes, son, just like that!"

As I squirmed and rolled my hips, Johnny reached out and caught my hips with his hands, forcing me to remain in place as he began to fuck his cock back and forth between my thighs, the head rubbing against my swollen labia, making my pussy drool over his big dick as we wetly humped together. I was holding onto the table now, pushing my ass back at him as my son began to slam his body against mine harder and harder.

I cried out in lewd pleasure as I encouraged him on, "Yes, darling, yes! Make sure you get that suntan lotion all over Momma's pussy! Ahhh, yes, it feels so good, Johnny, yes!"

I knew by the intensity of his thrusts, my son was getting close and so was I -- a fire racing out of control between my legs -- juices spraying over my son's sliding cock. I sobbed with delight and tightened my thigh muscles and was gratified to hear my son yell in response, "Oh, Mom! Oh, fuck...fuck, yeah!" Johnny slammed into me hard and began to shoot as his arms wrapped around me, holding me tight against him. Thick, white ropes of hot semen sprayed against my thighs and onto my labia and spread pussy flesh and I began to scream too as my orgasm washed over me.

Johnny hugged me tightly from behind as his hips continued to move his jerking, shooting cock back and forth in that slippery tunnel between my thighs and pussy while I arched my back, nearly standing straight as his hands dig into my meaty breasts. Time seems to stand still as we remain locked together, his cock trapped between my thighs, his hot semen spreading thickly across my pussy flesh.

Finally, he let me go, his still hard cock sliding deliciously from between my legs. I turned around and draped my arms around his neck, letting our naked bodies come together as I kissed him slowly and whispered, "Thank you, Johnny for a job well done!" I kissed him again, running my tongue teasingly over his lips and said softly, "Mmmm, no worrying about those tan lines anymore."

Johnny nods without speaking -- a look of stunned awe on his face. I'm not even sure he heard a word I'd said. Slowly, his eyes came back into focus, quickly followed by a look of panic as he realizes what he's done with his mother. I kissed my son again and tenderly stroked his cheek as I said, "Son, if you want this to continue, I want you to be sure it's what you want."

I kissed him again and said, "If you want to keep having fun with me, you can." I giggled and added, "You wouldn't believe how much fun you and your momma can have, but, we must keep it a secret from your father."

I stroked Johnny's face again and make sure I had his attention. "And darling, if you're sorry you did this -- if you feel like you're betraying your father and you don't want to do it anymore, we can forget everything." I wiggled my body against him -- my oiled breasts sliding around his chest. "After all," I said, "All we really did was kiss a little and you helped me with my suntan lotion." I kissed him one last time and said, "And made a wonderful memory that I'll cherish for a lifetime."

I gave my son a sexy, little wink and stroked his cheek one last time and then turned and went inside, smiling to myself...proud of myself, knowing that no matter what, this wasn't an ending...it was a beginning to something wonderful.

#

From the Journal of Richard Hamilton:

The house is rife with tension and I know that somehow, what I first nudged my family towards has moved more than a step further. In some way, my wife and son have become intimate -- I see it in the way Claire and Johnny look at each other -- the lust and love that is so evident in their faces when they speak to each other or look at each other, both bursting with longing whenever the other is near. I can also see it in how they both look at me -- expressions of guilt over what they have shared although they shouldn't feel bad. While I don't know what specifically has happened, I feel in my heart that they haven't actually fucked, but that they have crossed that taboo line between mother and son. I envy them -- wishing I had had the courage to take that next step with my mother.

My time is drawing close and I hope that I can help my wife and son to take those last final steps to complete intimacy and become the lovers that they could -- should be. I haven't much time left. I know this because Mom is so often with me now -- not just in my dreams, but with me during my waking time...her presence reassuring and even tantalizing as she hints at the life we will have together in the next world. On one level I believe that Mom has stepped from beyond to help guide me into the next life, but on another level I also realize I am likely hallucinating -- a symptom of the growing tumor in my brain. Either way, it doesn't really matter -- I am comforted by my mother's presence -- real or imaginary...the fact that she appears mostly to me in one of her old string bikinis just makes it all the better!

To alleviate my family's guilt, I have tried to offer words of comfort and direction, especially to my son Johnny. I think he struggles with the guilt the most -- his desires for Claire achingly apparent. Yesterday, I had a heart to heart with him -- like any child, he didn't want to acknowledge the impending loss of a parent but I told him I needed his promise to look after his mother.

"Johnny, your mom will need you to be there for her -- to be with her, after I'm gone," I told him. "You'll be her man then, son. You and only you can step up and take my place." My son looked down at the ground, his face flushing and I knew that he was thinking of he and his mother becoming lovers. I reached out and took his hand in mine, squeezing it hard. "I know you and Claire are close...closer than most sons and mothers ever dream of being. Promise me, Johnny, promise me that you'll love her like I love her -- be the man she'll need in her life when I'm gone."

Johnny looked up at me and he had an odd expression. "I can do that, Dad. I will do that. I promise." I could see that for my son, some of the guilt he'd been feeling was fading even though he had no idea that he and I were completely thinking the same thing. I went to sleep thinking that soon Johnny would take that last leap with his mother and become her lover. It was a peaceful sleep that night with dreams of Johnny and Claire making love mixing with dreams of Mom and I cheering them on while we too achieved our deepest, most secret desires.

#

In the glorious afterglow of my pool encounter with my son -- I was overwhelmed with both love and lust for Johnny and imagined that we would quickly make that next move to become complete and total lovers, but as the next several days passed, doubts started to creep into my mind -- doubts and guilt. I was not prepared for how having my son touch me so intimately could turn my world upside down.

Part of me ached to have my son touching me again -- I had never felt so much desire and love for someone, not even Richard, though I loved him dearly. I was completely unprepared for such intense longing and I tried to understand it, coming back again and again to the notion that part of this incredible passion was because my Johnny was mine -- he'd come from my body, my vagina, my womb and that to feel him inside me again would be something beyond intimacy. Just the mere thought of it made my pussy tingle and drip with desire.

Part of me was afraid of being discovered by Richard, fearing that this would be the end of our family even if he did like to tease me about Johnny, something that had triggered several bouts of lovemaking since Johnny and I had been intimate. Part of me felt overwhelming guilt in that I had already betrayed my vows to my husband and that I would be committing the ultimate act of betrayal, should I yield to my desires and spread my legs for my son.

I tried to clear my head of the feelings I had for Johnny -- literally avoiding him for days as much as possible, something that was easier the first few days after the pool affair when I saw in my son's eyes the same struggle between love and guilt that I was dealing with, but then something changed. Johnny went out of his way to be more loving to me and it was driving me absolutely nuts!

Even as I tried to keep my distance, my son always seemed to be hovering nearby, always ready to swoop in or I could feel his eyes on me as I walked through the house. I could see his near constant erections in his pants, impressive lumps against his jeans or slacks or swim trunks. I even tried to dress more conservatively than usual, but its not that easy to hide huge tits like mine or my voluptuous butt -- covering my breasts up seemed to somehow emphasize their enormous heft more.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers