The Love Left Behind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like my son owned me -- I was his possession to do with what he willed. I was Johnny's to bite or claw or...fuck and I never felt happier. The realization that my son was now my lover -- that I was his heart, soul and pussy, accelerated my body's journey to orgasm. "Oh, Johnny," I sobbed. "I think I'm going to cum. Your big dick is making Mommy cum!"

I felt myself losing all control as my son hissed in my ear, "Do it! Do it, Mom. I wanna feel you cum. I want to feel your tight pussy cumming on your son's cock!"

The world seemed to gray out as my eyes rolled back in my head as I was swept up in the ecstasy my son was making me feel -- it had never been this good ever. Johnny's fingers clamped down and twisted my nipple hard as he hissed, "Cum for me, Mom!"

I felt compelled to obey my son's command. My back began to arch and I threw my ass back to meet his brutal thrust, taking him more deeply than before and I screamed, "C-cumming, NOW!" as my orgasm detonated, beginning in my clitoris and igniting a deeper explosion of incestuous pleasure within the core of my pussy. Johnny continued to fuck me hard as waves of ecstasy rushed through my loins and expanded like bolts of electricity through my thighs and arms and through my stomach and chest, making my nipples swell with sweet pain.

My pussy began to spasm and then locked tight around Johnny's monster cock, making him grunt and growl and thrust deep and then my son began to cum inside me -- his orgasm's beginnings inspiring mine to continue and grow! I felt a tremendous load of hot semen filling me up as we continued to grind against each other, making me almost insane with incestuous joy. Our voices intertwined in wordless delight as my son kept shooting huge amounts of his baby-making seed deep in my womb, spurring my pleasure on and on even as I began to wonder if he would ever stop. There was a part of me that wanted it to never stop -- that I would know for all eternity the sweet ecstasy of my son's hot sperm flooding my pussy!

Hot water from the shower mixed with sweat pouring from our aroused bodies as the sound of our wet bodies slapping together competed with the roar of the shower. Johnny kept fucking away at me until he was shaking with exhaustion and his cock was a mere shadow of its aroused immensity, still kissed and clung to by my ever ravenous cunt. Finally, my son pulled away, his cock making a wet, sucking noise as he broke free of my pussy's clasp, making me shiver as my pussy contracted and I felt the warm trickle of his semen already beginning to run down my thigh.

Johnny moaned as he gazed in wonder at me, the sight of his seed already percolating from between his mother's spread labia making his cock twitch and jump. He fumbled for the shower controls, turning off the steaming hot water even as I turned and faced my son, my immense breasts heaving mightily as I gasped for air. "I love you, Johnny," I whimpered as I felt my knees begin to give and I slowly sank to the floor, suddenly too weak to stand.

Johnny, breathing heavily himself, slowly went to his knees in front of me, panting, "Mom, that was something else. I think you drained every drop of spunk from my body." His eyes glowed with passionate love as he said in an awed voice, "Being inside you, it's...incredible."

I gave my son a smile and held out my arms to him. "You make me feel like I've never felt before, Johnny. I'm glad you like Mommy's pussy because it belongs to you now." I shivered as I realized I was offering myself to my son. "I belong to you, Johnny. I'm yours, forever."

My son gave me a knowing smile and said softly, "I know, Mom. I love you, too." Then he leaned into me and we kissed, lips parting and tongues joining, becoming one even as our bodies became one...a single perfect entity sharing one loving soul.

#

As my son and I made ready to turn in that evening, Johnny noticed his father's journal sitting on my bed table. "Reading it again, Mom?" he asked, coming around to stand over me, wearing only his briefs -- a growing bulge promising more glorious pleasures to come.

I nodded and said. "It makes me feel better."

I held out my hand and pulled Johnny down beside me and kissed him, finding solace in the taste of his tongue and then in his hands as they undid the buttons of my silk negligee and caressed my large breasts, pulling them free of the skimpy nightie I had been wearing. As Johnny moved his lips across my face and down to nuzzle my neck while he deftly removed my blouse, I asked him, "Do you think Richard was hallucinating or do you think his mother was really with him at the end?

Johnny rolled his tongue across the swell of my now heaving upper breasts before looking up into my eyes and smiling as he replied, "I think Dad was happy at the end and I think he's happy now -- he's in heaven making love to his Mom and watching us make love as well. He had no regrets and I'm sure he hopes we have no regrets."

As he trailed his tongue down over my breast, slowly approaching a throbbing nipple and while my hand slid over the huge bulge in his underwear, I whispered, "Do you have any regrets, son?"

Johnny rose up and kissed me, guiding me back on the bed while his hand slid between my thighs, expecting and finding the wetness and heat he knew was there between my thighs before he said, "No regrets...no guilt. Dad wanted this almost as much as we wanted it. Do you have any regrets, Mom?"

I breathily whisper, "None, darling," as my son tore away my negligee and then rolled me over on the bed. I heard the shuffling fall of his briefs and then felt his weight on the bed as he climbed between my spreading legs. I lifted my ass upwards even as I feel his hardness brushing my cheeks, his swollen cock head slowly brushing downwards until I felt my son's cock kiss my already sopping wet pussy. I looked over my shoulder at my son...my man...my husband and as he began to thrust his thick cock into me, and said again, "No regrets, son."

As Johnny fed me his cock, already as knowing a lover as one could hope for, I surrendered to his thrusts, a throaty moan rising from my lips as he spread me open as no man ever has, taking me to a place that only a loving son can.

As incestuous pleasure swept over me, I could hear my son speaking at his father's funeral service, his eyes fixed on me as he said, "Mom and I know...we understand that in many ways, Dad will always be with us -- in the gifts and guidance he gave us...that we will cherish for many years to come and for the rest of our lives, I know Mom and I will be sustained by the love he left behind."

The End