The Love Left Behind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

Johnny also made sure that I could feel his erections when he'd slip up behind me and give me a loving hug, his hands sliding possessively over my breasts if his father was out of the room, while his bulge would press against my body, making me wet between my legs and weak in the knees. I feel my need for my son swelling inside me at those moments until I think I might burst.

Even when I'm sitting at breakfast or dinner with Richard and Johnny, I have vivid waking dreams of just ripping my son's clothes off, kneeling at his feet and sucking his cock in front of Richard or sweeping the table clean of dishes and food and letting Johnny fuck me from behind, taking me like the bitch in heat that I feel like. My skin burns both from my son's knowing stares as if he can read my desires in my eyes and from shame as Richard gives me loving glances oblivious to my desires and fantasies of betraying our wedding vows.

As another week unfolded, I found Richard declining my offers and requests to make love. I knew that his end was coming, deny it as I might. He seemed more tired and disconnected, sometimes staring at something that isn't there, his lips moving silently as if he's conversing with someone. With Richard unwilling or unable to fulfill the needs I so badly craved, I resorted to masturbation on those rare occasions I'm alone in the house, taking long, luxurious baths that concluded with my hands buried in my pussy as I sobbed Johnny's name, imagining that its his hands or his huge cock inside me, making me cum.

Two nights ago, Johnny and Richard went out for a movie -- some action-cop thing and I drew myself a hot bubble bath and settled into it, relaxing for what seemed an eternity as I soaked in the soapy water. I let my mind wander towards fantasies of my son, imagining Johnny slowly undressing me and then exploring my body with his hands and then his mouth, letting my mind run amuck with my incestuous dreams until I was quivering with need, resisting the urge to touch myself until a raging fire burned wetly between my thighs.

Then and only then, as I imagined Johnny touching me again, I began to run my fingers over and around my immense breasts, kneading and massaging my massive tits before drawing fingers and thumbs up the slope of my breasts to pull and pinch my swollen nipples, engorged with so much blood, they ached. I cupped and lifted my breasts up as I dropped my face forward, allowing my tongue to flicker over the hard nubs, imagining it was my son who was licking, sucking at my breasts again. I closed my mouth over one nipple and then the other, nipping and sucking at them as in my mind I moaned, "Yes, darling, suck them -- feel them in your mouth -- suck Momma's tits!"

I could feel my labia swelling at the lewd, incestuous images in my thoughts, my coral pink lips flowering open, exposing the darker, pinker meat of my pussy, so wet and aroused that pussy juice was pouring from me, lathering my crotch as I thrust my hips up involuntarily -- revealing my arousal as my pelvis rose through the soap suds. My clitoris was erect and boldly emerged from its sheath. I let my breast slip from my mouth as I leaned my head back and draped my legs over the rim of the bathtub, allowing me to keep my pulsating pussy to remain above the steaming water. I inhaled deeply the pungent scent of my own arousal.

Slowly I slid a hand down my wet, soapy body until I could delicately spread my pussy lips wider using only the tips of my fingers. My hips moved on their own volition as I slowly slipped three fingers into the fiery maw of my pussy...no -- my hot and hungry cunt! I slowly wormed them back and forth inside me, stirring the thick juices flooding my aroused vagina. Moving torturously slow I slipped my fingers free and brought them dripping to my mouth, my tongue flicking out to taste my own pussy cream before I opened my lips and hungrily sucked my digits clean, tasting my strong flavor and pretending that it was Johnny's cock I was sucking, coated in my own juices after being buried deep inside me.

My head was spinning -- my mind aflame with my fantasies creating a heat equal to that between my legs. I slid both my hands down my body, trailing fingers over my heaving breasts, flicking my rubbery stiff nipples before moving them lower, thrusting two fingers of one hand into the hot, gooey swamp of my cunt up to the knuckles, stirring my slick, flooded hole while my other hand began to tease my clit, fingers strumming it gently before I began rolling and pulling the electrified nub.

I whimpered, "Johnny...Johnny, I love you," as my clitoris throbbed in time with the blood pulsing through my erect nipples. My other hand began to move more forcefully inside my pussy, adding another finger as I began to fuck myself with my hand, triggering waves of fiery pleasure racing through my body. My clit hummed and pulsed, swelling up greater than ever before as I saw Johnny fucking me, his cock slamming in and out of me. I began flinging my head from side to side, a wordless cry escaping my lips as I fucked myself.

I could water splashing over the sides of the tub, but could have cared less -- I was caught up in a rapturous vision of my son pleasuring me -- his cock giving me what I craved as I inched closer and closer to orgasm. "Yes, Johnny, do it, darling, cum in me, cum in Momma now, fill me up with your babies!" I moaned as my climax peaked and hung there in that perfect moment, my clitoris exploding with pleasure in machine gun bursts, melting my insides as pussy cream sprayed over my plunging fingers, splattering against my thighs and into the hot, soapy water.

On and on, my orgasm swelled, almost making me afraid my heart would explode as the air filled with sparkling light and I struggled to gasp even as I sobbed with pleasure, lost in my world of incestuous fantasy, until I heard someone moan, "Oh, Mom!"

Even as I continued to thrash in the throes of my orgasm, my gaze snapped towards the door where my son stood -- a look of complete and utter love and lust on his face -- his hand wrapped around his cock which was spraying thick jets of semen all over his hand and the floor. I felt both shock and arousal that my son had been watching me masturbate while calling out his name. Knowing he was there did nothing to stop me from continuing to play with myself, his gaze on my naked and aroused body extending my orgasm.

As he stroked the last jets of his load out of his long, fat cock, he gasped, "I love you, Mom."

Between gasps of badly needed air, I whispered back, "I love you too, Johnny,"

For a long moment we just stared at each other, sharing the unexpected moment of incestuous desire before Richard's voice called out, "Did you find your mother?" snapping us out of our spell.

Johnny's eyes shifted off my wet, naked body as he called out to his father, "Yeah, I think she's taking a bath, Dad."

"Ask if she needs me to bring her a drink," came my husband's solicitous tone -- creating a twinge of guilt in me even as I shakily climbed to my feet in the tub, showing off my statuesque body to my son. I shook my head no.

Johnny took a deep breath and then let out a long sigh as his gaze wandered up and down my soapy, naked body. "Sh-she says, no, Dad. Says she'll be done in a few minutes."

There was a long pause and then Richard replied, "Good, tell her I'll fix us both something."

My son had already forgotten his father as I climbed out of the tub, his eyes moving constantly, shifting from my heavy and heaving breasts, down to my wet and very pink pussy -- labia still spread wide to reveal his most secret desire and then back up to my face which betrayed the panorama of emotions that I was feeling. I could see his own expression shift from lust to uncertainty to lust again as I strolled up to him.

I didn't reveal my doubts or fears as I said breathlessly, "Shame on you, peeking at your mother in the bath." Any concerns on his face were wiped away as I reached out and with one hand pulled his cum covered fingers off his semi-erect cock while my other hand slowly wrapped itself around his slick, semen covered shaft in his place.

As I brought his fingers to my lips, I whispered huskily, "But, I'm glad you did, son." Never taking my eyes off his, I slowly licked his still hot seed off his fingers, making a lewd display of swallowing it as he moaned...his cock quickly growing in my other hand. Once I finished licking his semen from his hand, I drew my other hand up, now coated with most of what had wound up on his cock and lapped it up slowly with my tongue as he watched me. His semen tasted clean and salty and fresh as only a young man's cum could.

"Mom..." Johnny began only to be silenced as I pressed my cum smeared lips against his mouth and kissed him, thrusting my tongue into his mouth, sharing his taste and I hoped mine with him. The kiss deepened as his tongue joined with mine, his hands fluttering about my body, squeezing my ass cheeks one moment and fondling my breasts the next. As the kiss ended, Johnny gasped and tried to begin again, getting out the word, "Mom" before I pressed fingers that had just moments before been inside my hot pussy against his lips.

"Shhhhh," I said. "Soon...soon, we'll talk about this, son. You and I, we'll figure this out." Johnny frowned and tried to reply, but I shook my head and said, "Not now...not here...not like this."

Johnny nodded, clearly not happy, but relenting as he said, "I love you, Mom!"

I trailed fingers down his face and felt my heart swell at his words. "I love you too, Johnny." I then pushed him out of the doorway, his cock still hard, jutting out from the fly of his jeans and then closed the door on him. I let out a choking sob and barely managed to make it to the edge of the tub before I began to cry, my emotions all churning as I tried to make sense of the overwhelming love and lust I had for my teenage son and the love I felt for my husband -- built and evolved over all the long and wonderful years Richard and I had been together.

I wanted Johnny so bad and I knew that I wouldn't be able to resist my desires for much longer, but part of me ached at the thought of betraying my husband, even though I could scarcely imagine being able to resist. It took a while to pull myself together, almost coming unglued again as I stopped and stared in amazement at the thick pools of my son's semen on the bathroom tiles. As I cleaned his seed up, it was all I could do to resist lapping it off the floor, making me wonder if I was going mad and turning into some kind of incestuous whoreslut.

The rest of the evening, I felt as nervous as a cat in a rocking chair factory -- horny and on edge as I shared a late drink with Richard and he and Johnny got caught up on the baseball scores on the television before we called it a night. Tension was thick in the room and every time I looked up to see my son staring at me, I knew he was seeing me as he'd found me in the bath -- legs spread and fingers buried deep in my pussy and that he wanted me. The bulging lump in his pants seemed to be growing and my inflamed imagination seemed to see the very stitching of his pants coming undone.

I felt so aroused that I could smell myself and assumed both my husband and son could as well. Every innocent caress of my husband's hand sent shivers down my spine and I had to bite my lip and struggle not to orgasm when Johnny leaned down and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek goodnight, his hand 'accidentally brushing my breast, his flesh separated from mine by a thin, silk kimono robe that did nothing to hide my hard, erect nipples.

Once we were alone in our bedroom, I was all over Richard, kissing his face as I tried to quickly undress him. I hungrily thrust my tongue into his mouth to be greeted by his tongue while he intercepted my hands which were busily unbuttoning his dress shirt. "Mmmm...slow down there, sweetie!" Richard sighed as he broke the kiss, drawing my hands down to my sides.

"Richard...I want you," I whined, wiggling my ass on his lap, feeling his already semi-hard cock against my bottom.

My husband smiled at me and sadly shook his head. "Not tonight, Claire. You've worn me out lately and tonight I'm just plain beat." He gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "I'm sorry, honey."

I pursed my lips into a pout, "But, sweetheart, I'm horny!" I opened my kimono and shook my meaty breasts at him and then leaned in and as I rubbed them against his chest, whispered into his ear. "I'm up for anything, Richard. You can talk your naughty perverted stuff about Johnny wanting me if you want."

Richard gave me a wicked grin and said, "See, I knew that turned you on." His hands came up and loving caressed my breasts for a moment before he sighed, "But, I'm not up for it tonight, Claire. I love you, but I reckon I just need to get some sleep." His entire body seemed to convey regret as his hands dropped to my waist and he lifted me off his lap.

A few minutes later the lights were out and we were both under the covers, the darkness cloaking my hurt expression of disappointment. Silence hung heavily over the room before Richard reached out and took my hand, "I love you, Claire. Never forget that. I love you and I always will, no matter what happens."

A long silence followed before I could master my anger and disappointment enough to speak the truth, "I love you, Richard." He squeezed my hand and the room was silent again as his breath slowly evened out and he began to softly snore while I confronted my own feelings. I absolutely did love Richard and after a few minutes of honest thought I had to confess that I wasn't angry because he had refused to make love -- I was really angry at myself because I had been about to use him to satisfy the lust and craving I had for our son. I wanted to fuck Johnny, but had chosen to use Richard as a proxy. I was more ashamed for that than I was for even considering betraying him with our son.

I cried for a few minutes and knew that I was finally at the crossroads. There could be no more denying what I wanted. I wanted to fuck my son and I was sure he wanted to fuck me -- those last tears washed away any doubts I had left. All that remained was to get on and live my life the way I wanted. I sat up and looked over my my husband of eighteen years and felt such love for him. "I love you, Richard, but I need this...I have to have him -- I love Johnny too," I whispered softly -- as much to myself as to him.

In the dim moonlight streaming through the window, I found and pulled over my head a thin, silk slip -- the hem barely reaching mid thigh. I padded barefoot to the door, opened it, paused once to glance back at my husband and then, completely at peace with what I was about to do, stepped out, closed the door on my old life and moved in the direction that my dreams lay.

I quietly padded down the hall to my son's bedroom door, my breasts heaving with excitement as I stood there with my fist ready to knock on his door. Despite my lusty desires, it is a couple of minutes before I worked up the courage to quietly tap on Johnny's door. I opened the door and slipped in. His bed table light was on and he was awake, his green eyes turning to me, lingering on my huge breasts overflowing the top of the slip more than should be appropriate between a mother and son. He sat a paperback novel down next to the lamp, his gaze never leaving me. I thought I saw something twitch between his legs, slightly moving the thin sheet covering him from the waist down. The tingle between my thighs swelled into a storm of passion as I admired his strong, muscular arms and chest.

"Can't sleep, honey?" I asked as I slowly approached his bed, feeling my skin redden under his intense stares. "I can't sleep either. I thought maybe we could...talk about what's been happening between us."

Johnny smiled and patted the mattress beside him. "Yeah, I can't sleep either, Mom. You and me have been on my mind." He looked at me with frank, undisguised lust and I sensed courage in him that I hadn't before. "I don't think talking about it is what I want to do."

I sat down beside him curling my legs up underneath of me -- maybe flashing my son a momentary glimpse of my trimmed, blonde muff. I felt my mouth go suddenly dry as I stammered, "Is -- is that so, mister? What do you want to do then, son?"

Johnny reached out and took my hand in his, drawing to his mouth and gently kissing it. His hand trembled then as he said in much less confident voice. "I want you...I want to make love to you. I want to fuck you, Mom. I want to be inside you."

A small groan escaped my lips as I said, "Oh, Johnny. I love you."

Johnny swallowed and with more passion than before, replied, "I love you too, Mom. I want you and I know you want me. I don't care if it's wrong. I don't care if it's sick. I want to touch you and kiss you and fuck you and..."

I stopped him with my lips, rising up to kneel beside him and kiss him with all the passion and love I could muster. For long minutes, we kissed silently, the only sounds that of our tongues and lips moving wetly together. Finally I whispered, "It's okay, Johnny -- it's not sick, I understand how you feel -- I feel the same way. Since that day at the pool, I've struggled to understand, even deny what I feel, but, son, I want you too."

We didn't move for a moment, our faces scant inches apart -- our eyes reflecting the love we felt for each other at that moment. My son's hands began to move over my scantily clad body, grasping hold of my slip and then he was yanking it over my head, leaving me naked and breathless and in his hands. Whatever lingering doubts I might have had were abandoned now as I let Johnny take charge.

My eyes conveyed approval as his hands slid from behind me to cup my breasts. My son stared into my eyes as he leaned in and kissed me again, his tongue being the aggressor this time, seeking out and claiming my tongue as his hands now claim my body. Any reluctance between us, between mother and son fall away as my son possessively caresses my meaty tits, nipples thick and erect and caught between his pinching fingers, making me moan with pain and pleasure as he tests how much pressure I can endure, my hands rising up to keep his hands in place, assuring him I really loved his touch.

Suddenly I was caught up in a frenzy of incestuous desire. I tore the thin sheet off my son's body, finding him naked underneath, his erect cock massively thick and pointing upwards like a sexual monolith. I pushed Johnny onto his back and swung a leg over him, positioning myself so that my pussy is kissing the length of his huge shaft, labia trying to wrap itself around him throbbing meat. I rose up, sliding my wet pussy along his erect penis, making him moan and gasp, "Mom...this is unbelievable!"

My pussy gently kissed the tip of his cock, smearing my heavily flowing juices with his leaking pre-cum. "Believe it, son." I gasped as I reached down to hold his erection in my hand, feeling it throb with power and desire. "Your momma's gonna fuck you, Johnny. All your dreams and mine are about to come true!"

I lowered myself just a fraction and sighed happily as I felt his cock head press into me, widening me as he slid inside me. "Son, I want you inside me...would you like that?" My lower lip trembled as I felt the blood pulsing in the flared head of his angry penis.

Johnny looked up at me, his eyes filled with love for his mother and gasped, "Yes, Mom...more than anything!" I felt his hands slide up over my thighs, taking hold of me at the waist and I paused to savor one last moment of the sweet sensation of my son's cock at the gates of my womb before I take him in and Johnny took the initiative and thrust upwards with his hips and I cried out as my son thrusts completely inside me, filling me with pleasure as I am impaled on his incredible cock.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers