The Love Left Behind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was transfixed with ecstasy as I feel my son's massive dick stretching the walls of my pussy in such a beautiful way that I actually felt faint while my son moaned with pleasure. More than at any moment in my life, I felt more complete, finally united body and soul with my loving son...the flesh of my flesh.

I ran fingers down my face, clutching at my lips as I sobbed with incestuous pleasure, my body almost unable to contain the pure carnal joy that is exploding within me. I opened my mouth to tell my son I love him, but all that came out was a soulful moan of ecstatic delight. I felt insatiable and needing more, I began to ride Johnny's cock, riding him like a crazed rodeo rider on a bucking, fucking bronco -- my long blonde hair flailing about, flying and sweeping, falling into my face and even my mouth as I sob and moan in the throes of passion.

I'm sure my face is contorted with uncontrollable lust -- through glazed eyes, I saw the pride in my son's face as he gave his mother the most profound pleasure I've ever experienced. Suddenly his eyes widened and he cried out with both pleasure and dismay as he begins to cum, unable to control his passion. From between my legs, a fiery explosion of orgasmic pleasure erupted and I screamed Johnny's name as his cock gives me what I know will be the first of many semen triggered orgasms.

"Too soon..." my son moaned as he shoved deep into my pussy, flooding my insides with his steaming seed. "Don't want to stop!"

I laughed hysterically and shook my head, sending my hair flying about me, suddenly soaked with fuck sweat and between orgasmic tremors, gasp, "Not stopping, lover. You will stay hard in your momma!" I began to ride my son hard, squeezing my pussy muscles tight around his cock, massaging him as I slid up and down on his shaft, urging, demanding his erection to continue, offering Johnny a wicked view of his mother, caught up in madness born of incestuous lust -- my hair flying about me as my huge breasts rolled and bounced as I kept myself speared on his long, thick penis. My son had no choice but to stay hard and we both gloried in his youthful endurance!

Johnny groaned happily with pleasure as we fucked, raising his legs behind me -- allowing me to lean back, his knees and thighs supporting me as I slid up and down his cock, allowing him to see his mother's pussy to move up and down his pussy cream and semen coated shaft. The room is filled with the thick scent of our sex and with our impassioned moans and the wet, smacking sounds as my ass slaps into his lap again and again.

Johnny's hands slid up to my breasts, squeezing and digging into my meaty flesh, drawing me forward as he sank his fingers deep into my tits. I was suspended on his cock, always in motion, sinking down even as he would thrust upwards, seeking to bury himself deeper and deeper within me with each hard, brutal thrust. Sweat poured from my face, my hair, my arms and my tits to splatter against his face and skin as we fucked. We were like animals seeking -- needing release -- our joined loins a mass of blazing hot wetness. My son growled as his hands gripped my hips, trying to drive himself deeper into me as if he wanted, needed to pierce my heart with his long cock as much as his love.

As I bounced atop his lovely shaft, my breasts flailing wildly, I could feel my son's cock swell -- the head again becoming infused with blood as he neared another climax. Knowing that my Johnny was about to again bathe my womb with his thick, hot seed spurred my own orgasm closer as I tried to contract my vagina around his thick, throbbing meat, We both moved to the precipice of passionate orgasm -- locked together in an incestuous dance -- an outpouring of our long denied love and lust for each other.

Johnny's brilliant green eyes locked onto mine and I could see his face contort as he struggled vainly to control his orgasm. "Mom...oh, God, Mom -- I love you so much!" he sobbed as he thrust upwards, driving deep against my cervix.

I managed to get out a husky, whispering sob of, "I love you too, son!" before I felt his cock head swell and then I was plunging into the most intense orgasm of my life as Johnny filled me with hot semen, flooding my womb and creating through my body the most intense pleasure of my life. I didn't care about anything beyond the moment -- losing myself in the almost supernatural ecstasy that consumed me as I felt thick jet after jet of my son's sperm fill my pussy.

I threw back my head and let loose with a soul wrenching cry of incestuous pleasure, knowing deep in my heart that I was now his -- that my son, Johnny was now my man, my lover, my husband -- that as much as I loved Richard, I didn't belong to him anymore. I was mastered, conquered, enslaved by the fantastic cock buried inside me and the strong, loving son it belonged to. My motherly vagina milked Johnny's cock, seeking to drain him of what seemed to be a never ending flow of semen -- each new spurt of his seed renewing the orgasm that wracked my body with pleasure I never suspected could exist.

Still quivering with cock induced pleasure, I collapsed atop my son's body, falling forward, kissing his face, bathing his flushed skin with my tears of joy. "I love you, Johnny. I'm your's now -- your momma belongs to you, darling."

My son was crying too, even as his cock flexed inside me, his hips still slowing working up against me, still showing me sweet, carnal pleasure. I love you too, Mom. I will never give you up. I'm sorry for Dad, but, Mom, you're my woman now."

I laughed and cried, my heartbreak and shame for betraying Richard dwarfed into non-existence by my now all consuming love and need for my son. As Johnny and I kissed, still joined cock and pussy, our sweat slick bodies still quivering from orgasmic pleasure, I knew that my world has changed forever and that I -- we were traveling a new path.

#

From the Journal of Richard Hamilton:

I cannot help but laugh -- tears of joy running down my face as I hear Claire's cries -- no, screams of pleasure from our son's room. My cock is as hard as it was when I was a teenager as I picture my wife and our son fucking -- all their pent up frustrations, all their denied passions finally unleashed. When I hear Claire shriek with that certain cry of delight in her voice, I know that our son is filling her pussy with his spunk. I feel no jealousy, no resentment...but rather the sense of accomplishment one gets with the fulfillment of a dream. I have no anger, only love for my son and wife and I pray to God that they know as much pleasure as any man and woman can from what I hope are many years of love and loving together as mother and son and husband and wife.

I shiver with the sinful pleasure that comes with knowing my wife and son are fucking. My cock is near to exploding too as Mom slowly strokes my long shaft. She grins up at me from where she is lying beside me, her dark brown hair falling into her eyes as she says, "They will happy -- almost as happy as you and me, son." Mom leans forward and makes a fantasy come to life as she plants a kiss on the head of my cock, precum smearing on her lips. "Are you ready, Richard? Are you ready to be with your mother forever?"

I reach out and stroke Mom's hair, guiding her down to slip her lips around my cock again -- my only regret is not making this happen all those years ago. "Will we be lovers, Mom...forever?"

Mom licked the head of my swollen cock with her tongue, making me squirm as she rolls it, soft and fleshy over my sensitive glans. "Forever, son."

I feel a thrill of excitement -- the kind you get when you know you're about to begin a great adventure. I look at my mother who I've missed for so long and I say, "Yes, Mom, I'm rea..."

#

I ran my fingers over Richard's tight scrawl -- his words finding their way inside me, piercing my heart in ways I never expected, even as they end in mid sentence, a line of ink trailing away across the unfinished page. I could feel my heart beating powerfully -- so many emotions stirring inside of me, especially that of love. I could feel my love torn between my husband who had depths I had never suspected and my son who stirred a fire inside of me that I doubt I had yet to fully comprehend.

The house seemed so quiet after all the commotion of the last few days...now even the slightest noise seems to echo loudly. I closed up Richard's journal and sat it on the bedside table, smiling as I noticed his reading glasses resting there. Then I heard the shower start in our bedroom and a slight shiver rippled through me. I smiled as naughty thoughts began racing through my head. I stood up and shimmied out of the black dress I'd worn through this last long day.

I pulled my black slip off and as I walked towards the bathroom, undid my bra, releasing my heavy breasts, letting them fall slightly into a more comfortable position. I paused only to slip my panties off, kicking them across the room with a quick movement of my right foot. I opened up the door of the bathroom and paused, remembering how many times over the years I'd surprised my Richard this way.

The bathroom was clouded with steam as I slipped in. I could feel the moist air begin to cling to my skin. I felt liquid heat burble up between my legs and my nipples begin to throb as they began to swell. "Honey," I called out with a slight moaning quality to my voice. "I have a present for you. I think you're going to like it, it's something hot and wet."

The bubbled glass of the shower stall revealed its occupant stopping and turning towards me. A hand moved towards the stall door and paused. I took a deep breath and said, "Don't you want me? Here, maybe if you can see what you're missing, you'll like me better."

I moved up and pressed my naked body against the glass panels of the shower door, allowing my massive breasts to flatten and spread against the moisture covered glass, offering up a two dimensional view of my huge tits, nipples swollen and prominent. From inside the stall and over the roar of the shower, I heard a muffled groan and saw a hand moving towards the handle. I stepped back and spread my arms, my legs standing apart to reveal the arousal of my trimmed pussy -- labia swelling and blossoming like a hot house flower opening to the humid heat of the room.

Johnny," I moaned as he reached out and roughly gripped my arm. He began to drag me into the hot shower with him, his assertive actions arousing me -- making my nipples harden even more. "Baby, I..."

My son smiled and said, "It's okay, Mom, I know what you need. Dad's gone, but I'm here and I'll take care of you from now on -- I'll give you what you need." My son claimed me for his own, pulling me against his wet and soapy body, his lips pressing hard against mine while his tongue levered itself into my mouth to assault my waiting tongue.

I was Johnny's willing captive, yielding to his desires, feeling his long and already very hard prick throbbing between our bodies and as my fingers slipped down to touch it, I again marveled at how huge my son was! When Johnny broke the kiss, he smiled at me and said, "See? I know what you need, Mom." He pressed his body against mine, his cock sliding against my belly as he added, "I know what you want, Mom."

I felt that crazy feeling of absolute love for my son sweep over me as I whispered, "You know it's you I want. I've wanted you for a long time and now I have you, son!" I felt both my hands wrap around Johnny's prick and knew that there was nothing between heaven and hell that could tear me away from my son now.

With a tone of command in his voice...a tone that made pussy juice run down my leg, my son said with excitement in his voice, "Take a closer look at what you want, Mom." Johnny rested both hands on my shoulders and slightly pushed down, guiding me to my knees. As hot water splattered over us, IO found myself looking at his young cock, my almost panting breath making my meaty breasts shake. Despite all that had gone on recently, I had had very little opportunity to look at my son's cock, but now I had an eye to eye view as his cock head seemed to swell and his slit seemed to be staring right back at me. I had a sudden entirely new perspective on how big his penis really was.

Slowly, I leaned in and gave the big slab of cock meat a dainty kiss right on the head, a stringer of precum catching on my lower lips as I leaned back and looked up at my son. "Oh yeah, Mom, kiss it, please!" I didn't hesitate, slurping the big knob of Johnny's cock into my mouth, marveling at how big it was -- how I had to really work to get my lips around the head. I twirled my tongue around the spongy yet solid flesh, tasting his salty and delicious pre-cum -- my body responding ecstatically to how my son tasted, my pussy getting slicker and tingly.

I let him slip from my mouth, staring up at my son lovingly as I said, "Mmmm, it's perfect, Johnny -- you make Mommy feel so good."

Johnny groaned as I lapped at his cock head, sighing, "Oh, Mom, you're amazing." His groans grew louder as I took him back into my mouth, letting his knob poke into my cheek and worked my face back and forth, massaging his cock with my teeth and the soft, inner lining of my mouth. A tremor went through Johnny and my son leaned against the shower wall, my oral loving making his knees weak for a change. Hot water streamed down over his strong, muscled body to splash into my face as my son moved a hand to the back of my head.

My son didn't try and guide me, but instead seemed to have faith that I knew what I was doing as I teased his shaft with my soft lips while my fingers caressed his huge, sperm laden balls gently. I reach up and pushed my wet, blonde tresses back from my face and forced myself to take more of him inside me, pressing my face forward. When my son's cock head hit the back of my throat, like magic, it seemed to bend just enough and follow the curve of my throat downwards.

"OHMIGOD, Mom!" Johnny cried out as I looked up, my nose crinkling with delight as I knew he was looking down at his mother with her mouth filled with his prick -- my lips in a big oval, stretched tight around his thick meat. "Jesus!" he groaned as if he couldn't believe that his own mother could give such great head. I made a choked noise of lewd satisfaction as I pulled back until I had only the head of his cock in my mouth, my tongue fluttered madly around his flesh and then, letting my teeth grate gently along his shaft, I took all of him into my mouth again, not stopping until my nostrils were being ticked by his pubic hair.

I could feel the blood pulsing wildly along his shaft and understood that I would quickly make him cum if I kept this up and while I couldn't wait to taste his fresh load of young, hot semen, fresh from the tap, I wanted my son inside me. My pussy ached for Johnny's cock and I knew that as much as he loved my mouth, my son would love the feel of my pussy even more!

I slowly let him slip from my mouth and then in a voice filled with lust, I said hoarsely, "Johnny, do you want to fuck me now?" My son gave me a wide grin and quickly pulled me to my feet and then his eyes widened in surprise as I stopped him from opening the shower door and said, "Here, now," I hissed. "Up against this wall, fuck me now!" I turned and leaned against the wall of the shower stall.

Johnny just gaped at me for a moment, finally saying, "Standing up?"

I looked over my shoulder at my son and wiggled my hips, making him struggle to look at them yet watch my swaying breasts -- water hanging by long drops from my long, hard nipples. "You're gonna love it, son -- I promise!"

Johnny's eyes were round with excitement as he ogled my full and firm buttocks, gasping, "Oh God, Mom, this is so unbelievable -- I've never seen anything so beautiful!" My son's cock jumped up and down, his eyes roaming over the inviting cleavage of my ass cheeks and the magic spot between my legs, open, wet and inviting -- a sight guaranteed to make any hot blooded male crazy with lust. His cock seemed impossibly hard. Then Johnny shook off his lusty daze and said with a bit of a tease in his voice, "Mom, do you really want my cock inside you?"

I flung my hips back against my son, almost trapping his cock between my ass cheeks and I begged in reply, "Give it to me, son!"

Johnny was almost clumsy in his anxiousness to fulfill my demand, struggling to place his swollen cock head between my pussy lips. When he found my sweet flesh, my labia tried to swallow him, placing the huge knob securely inside of me and then my son gave a great shove, sinking the first few inches of his thick cock into his mother's hot pussy!

For a brief moment, I thought I was going to faint from the intense pleasure having my son in me again was bringing, but as Johnny slowly pulled back and then fucked forward into my womb again, I refused to succumb -- there being no way in hell I was going to miss one second of the pure incestuous ecstasy that being fucked by my son provided. I could feel my cunt muscles stretching, adapting to Johnny's big prick and I loved every sweet sensation.

I had found true happiness -- feeling my son giving me every inch of his cock -- my pussy creaming with pleasure, never satisfied, wanting more and more! Johnny sawed his hips back and forth, filling me up and then emptying me out, scraping my juices clean along the sugar walls of my pussy.

I moaned, non verbally begging Johnny for more and my son comprehended and gladly gave it to me, sliding his massive dick into me until he collided with my cervix, then quickly withdrawing only to fill me up again and again with more cock than I ever imagined I could take! I clamped down with my pussy muscles, trying to keep a tight clutch on my son's cock

"Oh God, Mom, you feel amazing," Johnny panted, fucking me with quick stabs.

"Yes! Yes, darling, fuck me -- fuck me hard!" I screamed out, my voice hoarse with unbridled passion I'd never felt before, even for his father.

My son chuckled and he snarled, "Oh, I'll fuck you, Mom. Do you want me to fuck you hard...do you, Mom?"

An orgasm that I knew would be frightfully huge was looming over me as I sobbed back, "Yes, son. Fuck me, fuck your mother hard, you son of a bitch!"

"Okay, Mom, take it all, you beautiful bitch. Take every bit of my big cock!" Johnny growled as he began thrusting into me harder and harder. My pussy boiled over with pleasure at hearing my son say those words to me while he plowed into my pussy. It made me feel slutty and sexy and loved. To show my approval, I humped my round ass back at him faster, spurring him to work hard to show me how hard and fast he could fuck his mother.

I could feel Johnny's hands slid up, one hand sliding across my belly, his arm tightening around me, pulling me tight against him while the other slipped upwards and cupped my swaying right breast. My son's fingers gouged into the soft, pliant flesh of my breast, the pain serving to increasing the erotic sensations coursing through my body. As he continued to plunge into my pussy with his lovely, thick cock, he leaned over and first kissed me on the neck, then almost tenderly bit me.

Sobs of pleasurable joy escaped my lips as I felt my son's hot breath on my neck between fevered love bits while his cock pummeled my pussy, fucking me harder and more passionately than anyone ever had, turning us into a perfectly running fuck machine -- all our moving parts combining with the flow of pleasure swollen blood through our veins, working us towards only one possible end -- an incestuous orgasm of ultimate pleasure.

The hot water falling on us were like cool, soothing drops of rain, our sexual arousal making our skin burn like we were on fire. I fucked back at Johnny, trying by sheer will power to take him deeper inside me, wanting, needing as much of his cock as possible. My huge tit was being mauled by his strong fingers, caressing, pinching, molding my flesh as his cock relentlessly ravaged my steaming pussy.