The Munch-a-Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It rained that afternoon so the marching band couldn't practice, which meant I had to go to concert band rehearsal. Walking back from the band room, Bev fell in beside me, taking hold of my arm so the guys I was with could get ahead of us. In a voice barely above a whisper, she said, "I talked to Norah over lunch. She said you nearly tore her open." She hesitated. "I was wondering, could you help me with a homework assignment for my health class. We have to do a health interview with someone eighteen or older, and get some basic measurements."

"What kind of measurements?"

"Just usual things, height, weight, blood pressure, pulse, that kind of stuff."

"If that's all, sure. When, and how long do think it'll take?"

"Are you free tonight, or Saturday afternoon?"

"Saturday's better. We play at Riverside Friday, and my folks are staying over 'til Sunday to visit my Aunt Sarah. I'll have the house to myself until late Sunday evening."

She took in a short quick breath. When I glanced at her chest, her nipples were poking through the armor plate bra all the girls seemed to wear at that time. "Oh, okay. That'll be good. I'll, uh, see you around, uh, one?" she asked.

"That's fine. But, Bev, why not interview Joe? Isn't that one of the expected duties of your steady?"

"Uh, yeah, usually, um, but this is supposed to be with someone we...someone we're not familiar with." She let out a big breath.

"Does that mean we're gonna get familiar?" I laughed. She blushed at the implication. She got redder when I commented that she was really pretty when she blushed like that. Nor was she successful hiding her smile at the compliment.

I saw my folks after the game for a few minutes. They did the usual bullshit about being good, no wild parties, no orgies, crap like that. I said some friends were coming over to study the next afternoon and hang out for awhile. I was wiped. Riverside was our arch-rival, and it had been a hard game. I had played the whole game on defense as nose tackle. We won, 8-7, when Joe and I trapped their quarterback behind their goal line in the last two minutes of the game.

I was still tired when Bev arrived just after one o'clock. As soon as I closed the door, her arms were around my neck, her tongue pushing past my lips. After I returned her greeting, I pushed her back an inch or so, my hands on her hips. "And what measurement is this supposed to be?"

She grinned. "Uhh, collar size?" She pulled away and sat down on the couch. I moved to the recliner across the narrow room from her. "Tell me what you did to Norah and Patsy. Last night, during the game, you were all they talked about. They wanted to get you to come to the after game party, but Joe and Bobby wouldn't ask you. They brought Nils instead, for Patsy, but she wouldn't even talk to him.

"When he accused her of still being mad about the bet, she said no, that was the best thing he'd ever done for her. She finally knew what it was like to have adult level sex, where mutual pleasure was the goal, not the clueless fumbling of a self pleasuring teenager. Joe and I didn't say anything, and when Bobby started to defend Nils, Norah told him to shut up, he was just as bad, and Patsy was right.

"Bobby asked how she knew Patsy was right, and she just sat there, hemming and hawing, when Patsy came out and told her to just admit it, they had both fucked you, or been fucked by you, which ever way you wanted to put it. But it seemed like there was more to it than just fucking, from what was being said, and what wasn't said."

"You know, the best way to answer your question is to simply show you what they didn't talk about, but you have to know, you may very well wind up having the same total experience they did. Are you ready for that?"

In reply, she removed the turtleneck sweater she was wearing, revealing a pretty lace bra. I moved to the couch to sit beside her. Putting my arms around her, I kissed her and removed the bra at the same time.

"Pretty bra; panties match?" She nodded, her face flushed, her pupils so dilated, it looked like she didn't have any iris. I kissed her again and pulled her to me as I turned so we were lying on the couch.

"Bev," I said, quietly, "I like Joe, so if you have any doubts or reservations about what we're about to do, now is the last chance you'll have to leave before it happens. Are you sure you want to do this?" She nodded. "If I asked you to, could you spend the night?" If possible, her eyes seemed to get bigger, her irises disappearing completely. She swallowed rapidly a couple of times. I kissed her lightly on the lips, then whispered, "don't answer now. Just think about it."

Then starting at the corner of her jawbone, just below her ear, I started a trail of kisses to her chin, then down to the valley between her lovely, chocolate capped twins. I spent some time attending to each of them until her nips looked like the popular foil wrapped treats. I removed her slacks and panties during my trip from boobs to snatch. I heard her catch her breath when I brushed my nose all around her dark blonde thatch.

When my tongue started its foray into her secret place, she started to pull away, asking, "What are you doing? Why are you...oho! Oh my! Yesss!" Then she fell silent except for some 'mmms' and 'uhhs' every few seconds. Even when she came. I caught sight of her face for just a second, eyes rolled back and mouth wide open in a silent scream. After she relaxed, but before she had entirely recovered, I moved up, over and into her. I think she started her next climax before the first one was done. Her eyes opened wide and she got the biggest smile I think I've ever seen.

"This is a helluva introduction to sex. Thank you."

"Intro? You mean you were..." She nodded.

"Joe's had his hands in my pants, but it never felt right when he wanted more, and he is too nice a guy to force me to do something I don't want to do." She put her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a sweet kiss. "I really like what you did with your tongue. Is that the female version of getting sucked off?"

"I guess. Never thought of it like that, but it fits." I rolled off to the side, taking her with me so we were still joined. "Bev, I'm sorry about how I just assumed it was okay. If I had known you were virgin, I would have..."

"Hush. I knew when I came here today, it might happen. And before we started, you warned me, and you gave me another chance to stop you at the beginning. If I wasn't ready to lose my cherry, I could have stopped you then. I'm not sorry. This was a whole lot better than the other girls have described." She came in for a kiss. Our tongue play aroused Ol' Hank. It was fun to watch the expression on her face as she felt him grow in her. "Oh, fuck! That is so wild!" She grinned. "You are going to have to do that a few more times. Now, about those vital measurements I'm supposed to be taking, how big is it? The girls are curious, and jealous because they didn't think to measure it."

We did measure it, a few times just to be sure, because it never came out the same. Before and after measures were as much as an inch and a quarter off, and the circumference varied by up to a half inch.

Later, she called Patsy and asked her to cover for her. She was going to tell her Mom she decided to stay the night with her. Patsy must have guessed what was up. Bev answered, "Mmhmm. From how you and Norah talked, even better than I hoped."

"First, he did that thing with his tongue in my pussy, then before I really finished my climax, he was in me. After that climax, when he found out it was my first time, he was so cute, trying to apologize." She giggled for a few seconds.

"No, no regrets at all."

"Joe? I don't know. I have to think about what I'm going to do. For right now, nothing."

"I intend to. Will tell you all about it Monday. And thank you. 'Bye."

On her own, Bev had taken on the task of cleaning me up with her tongue after we screwed. That's the wrong term. With Norah and Patsy, and even to some extent, with Aunt Sarah, it was just screwing. Maybe because I was Bev's first, but it seemed more like making love. That night, instead of just wanting to pleasure her, I wanted her to experience pleasure.

It's like the difference between a girl giving you a hand job or a blow job because if she doesn't she's afraid you'll want more--that's pleasuring you--and her giving you the same hand job or blow job as a thank you for a great date, just because she wants to give you a pleasurable experience.

I had about decided to forego buggering her when she asked if there was anything else I had done to her friends that I hadn't done with her. When I told her what, she went pale and said, "You're kidding me, aren't you?"

When I shook my head, she swallowed hard. "How...Never mind, just do it. I told myself when I came over here, if you had done it to either of them, I'd have you do it to me. So you see, you didn't have any choice about my cherry. C'mon, let's get this dirty deed done," she said, trying to smile at the pun.

"Bev, sweets, you don't have to do it today, or even tonight. Get used to having plain sex first. There's no use to experiencing that kind of pain your first time. And yes, it will hurt, so much you'll beg me to stop one second and push harder the next. I don't want you to feel that. Wait at least a week, if not a month. Ask me then, or I'll ask you. Just not today."

She got a tender look on her face, similar to the one she had when I tried to apologize for taking her cherry. "You're sweet. Thank you for caring. But you have to promise, after next weekend, if I ask you, you'll do it; and if I don't ask you, you will ask me by the first of November." I nodded and asked if she was interested in dinner, partly to distract her, and partly because I hadn't eaten since breakfast, and it was approaching six o'clock.

She nodded, her eyes growing wide as she recognized she was hungry. "I think if you hadn't asked, I wouldn't have realized how hungry I was. Can doing it have that effect?"

"Apparently," I grinned at her.

"Snot," she laughed, slapping my arm.

My mother had left some leftover chicken for me. I boned it and mixed up a sauce using some soup and milk, and added some mixed veggies. I whipped up some biscuits from scratch and in about a half hour we were sitting down to creamed chicken and biscuits. I was even able to find a bottle of white German wine which wasn't too dry to go with, or so sweet as to overpower the casserole.

"You know," Bev said, with a twinkle in her eye, "if I tell the girls you cooked me dinner, a delicious dinner, by the way, they won't stop pestering you. Between the kitchen and the bedroom, they'll try to keep you busy until June."

"Will you be there?" She nodded, enthusiastically. "Well, then, I can

think of worse things." She blushed and looked at her plate. "I can't get over how pretty you are when you blush like that. Almost enough to make me want to keep you blushing all the time." Which made her blush even more. "See, that proves it! I'm going to have to keep coming up with compliments for you."

She raised her eyes to look at me. Something she saw turned her bright red and she started to tear up. I got up and went to her. "Hey, sweets, what is it? Why the tears?"

Without answering, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Then she pushed me away and told me to finish my dinner. When we were done, she asked if we could watch TV and cuddle for a while. I poured us each another glass of wine and we sat on the couch to watch whatever western was on that night.

I was sitting with my back in the corner, my left leg along the back of the couch. Bev was between my legs, leaning on my chest, holding my left hand to her breast. "Mmm," she hummed. "I could get used to this without any problem."

"Me, too," I replied, kissing the top of her head.

Monday pretty much everything went as usual. Joe made some comment about how well my back had healed, and wanted to know if I had been cutoff or dumped. I laughed and told him I had taken his suggestion and put mittens on the pussy I had been with.

Tuesday morning, in the English class we shared, he just glared at me. Coming out of Physics, Patsy and Norah fell in on either side of me. "How come you didn't offer to fix us dinner?" Norah asked. "Watch out for Joe," Patsy warned me. "Bev broke up with him last night. She told him about being with you."

During football practice that afternoon, Coach decided to run a tackling drill. I saw Joe figuring out where to get in line so we'd wind up facing each other. I started in the ball carrier line, to be tackled by Joe. We weren't supposed to try to avoid the tackle, just try to avoid going down. When Joe hit me, I let him dump me, and, as I went back, I caught his legs with mine and flipped him over me, to land on his back two or three yards behind me. I was up first and went over to give him a hand up. He glared at me a few seconds, then accepted the hand. When I tackled him, I didn't dump him, just threw him over my shoulder and ran him back to the carriers' line. Everybody had a big laugh, even Coach, who pointed out, that until the ball carrier hit the ground, the ball was still in play. When I set him down, Joe just looked at me, then shook his head and grinned.

In the shower room, he came up and said, "I was so pissed at you I wanted to...I can't think of anything bad enough. When I heard about Patsy, I figured Nils brought it on himself. And Norah, shit, we all know she's a slut in process. But when Bev told me last night that you and she...I was ready to smash you so bad...then, on the field today, I thought what would I have done in your position. Bev said she had gone to your house intending to seduce you. I realized I would have done the same to you, if given the opportunity. I know she's still going to hang out with Patsy and Norah; I just don't want to be like Nils, sitting around waiting for his ex to pity him."

"Don't. Find someone else. It's not like you were engaged or anything, was it? You know that little girl, Vanessa something, in Wallace's home room. When she thinks no one's watching, she has eyes on you like a hawk."

"Little Van! Hell! She's built like a boy!"

"No, she's not. It's because of the sweaters she wears. I happened to see her in her gym clothes a few weeks ago, and for a small girl, she has a pretty good set. I'd bet they were as big as Patsy's."

"You're full of shit! Van? Little girl, dark hair, big glasses. Oversize sweat...As big as Patsy, huh? Maybe I'll wind up thanking you. Some of the guys, though, will still think you're a shit head."

"You mean Nils and Bobby?" He nodded. "Well, it's mutual, especially with Nils. If he had kept his mouth shut, or even kept his complaints private just among the three of you...but broadcasting his activities the way he was. Even if I hadn't said anything, it was just a matter of time before word got back to Patsy about him mouthing off. That's what pissed her off so she let me kiss her."

"Then what?"

"Sorry. What did Bev tell you?"

"Just that she spent the night with you, and didn't feel we should continue to go steady anymore because she knew, if you asked her to again, she would. What the fuck do you do? Okay, Nils should have been more discreet, but the other night Norah all but told Bobby he was on notice to shape up or she'd find the someone else she had already fucked to be her one and only for the rest of the year. And from the conversation, it was pretty obvious she was talking about you."

"Joe, if I told you, you wouldn't believe me, think I was pulling your leg and lying. But, if you and Van get to that point, bring her around and I'll be glad to demonstrate it for you. If you wind up getting her into your clique, you'll probably find it's like an initiation for her to be accepted. What's going to be interesting is to see what happens when Patty gets back from Japan in January."

That conversation was in early mid-October, about seven weeks until Thanksgiving. During that seven weeks, Bev and I started dating steadily--that's going steady without the commitment, and Joe and Van became each other's steady. In spite of my warning, Joe did decide to pull her into the clique. Meanwhile, B, P, and N and I were meeting once or twice a week as a group to 'study.'

One night, in Mid-November, from some points of view, I made a hell of a mistake. I was warming up Bev, my tongue deep in her cave, when I suggested to Patsy she do the same to Norah. Christ, her eyes gleamed so much they practically glowed. With no hesitation, she pulled Norah's pants and panties off and went for the goodies. Norah's eyes opened wide, her mouth gaped wide enough to have taken two of me! One of them must have figured out the benefit of a single sex 69 because it happened in less than a minute.

After that night, my pussy poking decreased quite a bit. Bev and I still fucked like rabbits whenever we dated, which was at least weekly. And the other two still called me a couple of times of a month for 'study' sessions. Even after they discovered dildos, there was something about a live cock they preferred, especially from behind and in the butt. I had long since introduced Bev to butt banging, and she understood my reluctance to go that route the first time we were together. She would tolerate it occasionally, but never asked for it. Patsy and Norah, on the other hand, would practically demand it at least once a month.

**********

The Aftermath: VAN

Although she had been accepted as Joe's steady, Van wasn't really one of the circle, yet. The week after our final football game, I saw her talking to Patsy and Norah one day in the library, every now and then glancing in my direction. When I saw Van go pale, then get mad and leave, I thought I knew what had been said. That was confirmed the next day when Joe sought me out after our English class.

"Hey, Jonesy, got a minute?"

"Sure, Joe. What's up?"

"Did you suggest to Patsy and Norah they hold an initiation for Van to join the clique?"

"What?"

"Like you were talking when Bev and I broke up."

"Christ no, Joe. Those two don't need hints like that from me. Is that what the to do in the library was about yesterday. I saw them talking to Van when she got upset and stormed out."

"Yeah. They told her if she wanted to be included, and to take part in planning parties and stuff, she'd have to let you do whatever the girls said while they watched. And I had to ask you to do it. What kind of bull shit is this, Jonesy? It's practically what you said that day!"

"Joe, I swear to God! I have no idea what those two are planning. They haven't said a word to me about Van. In fact, after we finish our physics assignments, they don''t do much talking at all except to order me to strip or fuck them in some new position they discovered with each other."

"Jesus fuck! What do I do? I really like Van, and she likes and trusts me. If those two cunts tell you to fuck her, will you?"

"Frankly, Joe, I will. If I don't do as they ask, they'll shut Bev out. And I've come to feel the same way about Bev you do about Van. I've tried talking her into breaking with them, but it's the lure of being inside the inner circle." I stopped and looked at Joe. A long half minute passed before he looked up at me.

"What does being in the group do for you Joe? Is it worth giving up Van for even a day? Sharing her with God knows who? It might be me, but it could just as easily be Nils or Bobby, or one of the girls' brothers. Does being part of that sick group mean that much to you?"

"I don't know what it does for me, except give me a feeling of being connected, belonging to something special. And as long as I don't know who, I think I could tolerate it."