The Munch-a-Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's what it is. Ask them. I'll be around if you want to go through it." I started to get up.

"If, and I emphasize if, you're telling the truth, where and when would this happen?"

"Well, I did Patsy and Norah's at Patsy's house, and Bev came over to my house one Saturday. This time of year, my parents are home from work around one, so I can't use my place. Yours?"

"No, my mom's always home. And Teddy, my brother, is home until the end of the month. What?"

"When you mentioned your brother's name, it reminded me of something you said that day."

"What day?"

"Don't tell me you don't remember. I've seen you looking at me sometimes."

"So what if I do? What did I say?"

"When I finished peeing, you reached to take hold of me, but it got stiff. Then you said, 'It got bigger. Teddy's didn't get bigger, just hard."

"I did not!"

"If you say so."

"You can't tell anyone else that story, please."

I looked down at her. She looked more vulnerable than I had ever seen her. Caught with her hand in the cookie jar vulnerable. On stage in front of a full house, and your dress falls off vulnerable, with holey underwear, yet.

"Eighth period, the foreign language classrooms are empty. Mrs. Clavell is covering study hall. Are you free?" She nodded. "Meet me there, we'll start this afternoon."

"With what?"

"Foreplay, what else?"

I don't know if Patty felt she was being forced or blackmailed into cooperating, but she didn't relax at all that first day. She wouldn't let me kiss her on the lips, so I was sucking on her dark red nippled muffins, while my hand explored a fairly dry set of labia.

We were in an unused classroom turned storeroom, behind some metal cupboards, sitting on a teacher's desk. "This'll go better if you can relax."

"I can't! I'm afraid someone will come in. D'you know what would happen if we're caught? My parents would have a shit fit that would make the atom bomb look like a firecracker. I don't go with anyone because they won't let me date. If they even suspected this, they'd freak out!"

"It's time to leave anyway. Same time tomorrow? Meanwhile, try to imagine having someone french kiss your pussy. Their tongues caressing your clit while their fingers explore your pussy and butt." As I described what would be happening the next day, Patty's cunt got all wet and she sort of slumped as her muscles relaxed.

"Are you really going to do that to me, what you just said.?"

"Maybe, if I can wake up your lady."

"She's awake now!"

"We don't have time now. The period ends in five minutes."

"Can we meet after school?"

"Tomorrow, Patty," I whispered, capturing her mouth and invading it with my tongue. "I've got to meet someone after school."

"Ooooh! Okay. You promise?"

"If we can, and if you get wet like this again," I said, pushing my hand up her skirt and into the side of her panties. My middle two fingers found their way into her sloppy center, while my index finger just reached to her rosebud. I ran it around and over the crinkle, causing her to start.

"Oh!" she giggled. "That sort of itches and tickles at the same time. Nobody's ever touched me there except, you know."

"Mmhmm. I plan on doing more than just touching it. See you tomorrow." I bent down and kissed her again. This time she responded, and returned it with her tongue.

The next afternoon, Patty was waiting for me in the storeroom. As I pulled the door closed, a movement at the end of the hall caught my eye, but, when I looked, I didn't see anyone. Patty was sitting on the desk, her panties already off, her skirt around her waist, her boobs out and waiting to be caressed.

While we exchanged our first kiss, she unfastened my belt and opened my fly. During the second, she pushed my jockeys down and completed the action she had started ten years ago. "Mmm, he feels so nice. Norah warned me you might be too big, but I think it'll be just right."

I was nibbling on her ruby-tipped mammas, just outside the nipple area. "Tell me about Teddy."

"You swear not to tell?" I nodded, drawing my tongue over the nipple I was working on. "Onnnnhn, god that's nice. A few weeks before that day, I was having a bath when he came in to use the bathroom. I guess he didn't know I was there. When he saw me, he got all embarrassed and his thingy just stood out straight from his balls."

By this time I was working on her other nipple. "Was he your first?"

"How'd you know? Shit, you just guessed, didn't you? Damn you and your tongue. Yes, when I was a freshman and he was a junior. He asked me if I'd do him a big favor and let him practice feeling up a girl. I didn't know what he meant. He said we would both learn something about dating."

"How many times?" I asked as my tongue snaked up the inside of her thigh.

"Oh, jeezus, that's so nice. How'd you learn this?"

"How many times?"

"Too many. I don't remember. A couple of times a week that year. My period got all screwed up that Spring and I was afraid I might be pregnant. I went to my mother and told her what was happening. Teddy was sent off to a residential school and I was grounded until I graduate, as far as boys go. Only group dates. Shit! What are you doing to me? Don't stop! Oh! Yesss! God! More! Please more fuck yes unh unh unh oh shit I'm commmmming!!!"

My tongue was as deep into her pussy as it would go. Her hips were thrusting onto my tongue so rapidly, they would have been a blur to anyone watching. We didn't realize it, but her ass bouncing off the desk was making the desk bounce, and that could be heard in the hallway.

I pulled out my tongue and replaced it with Ol' Hank as fast as I could, taking two strokes to hit bottom. Her eyes popped open and her mouth got ready to scream until I stuck my pussy coated tongue in it. She started treating it like a fresh fucked cock. My hips started doing what instinct told them to do, and in a few minutes I could feel her getting ready to come again. She didn't say anything, just tightened her arms around my shoulders; her legs, around my hips. When it happened, it felt like she was trying to push me through her, and all she did was whisper in a hissing voice "yessssssssssss."

She was squeezing me so tight, I couldn't move. I was just about to complain when we heard the door open. There wasn't any sound for nearly a minute, then the door closed.

I was pulling out of Patty and looked down to where we were joined. There was a trace of blood on my tool. I told her about it and asked if her period was due. "That's probably what it is. It 's a little early, but that happens to me sometimes, as I told you. Shit! That was a good time. You can kiss my pussy any time you want," she said, putting her arms around my neck. "How many times did you say it would take to complete my initiation, ten, twenty or something like that?" she asked, a sexy smile playing around her eyes and mouth.

"We'll see. I have some leeway with Van about this, but not free rein. Uh, this little hiccup, you should be over with it, when, Monday?"

She frowned, hurt flashing across her face. "Probably. Nothing we can do until it's over, huh? I know yesterday wasn't any good for you, or me, but I have to say, Jimmy, I think today was the best time I've ever had, and I've been with some guys older than you, a lot older."

I gave her a light kiss. "Thank you. It was good for me, too. Yeah, there's other stuff we could do, but we'd need showers before we could rejoin people." I smiled at her little frown. "Maybe someday. And don't worry, your stories about Ted are already forgotten."

"You should work for the government. If you were to question women spies, they couldn't keep any secrets from you, with that tongue."

"Bev says Joe's better, tongue's longer, like a baby dick."

"Oh, Christ! I'm done for."

"Maybe. Do you have tissues or something for the blood?"

She laughed. "Yeah, most women get in the habit of carrying a spare pad or tampon for emergencies." She reached up and caressed my cheek. "You are really sweet. I envy Van. If I thought I could, I'd try to coax you away, but I have a sense it wouldn't work, would it?"

I shook my head. "Nope. When Joe came to me about her initiation, and I saw her reaction, I knew it was wrong thing to do, and I wanted to protect her. And when we did get together...wow! It was even better than my very first time, which was fantastic." I pushed her toward the door.

"We have to run. You slip out first so it doesn't look like we were together."

As she left, I watched through the crack in the door--nothing. I stepped out and locked the door. When I turned the corner at the end of the hall, I glanced back. It looked like the door to Mrs. Clavel's room was closing.

**********

The Aftermath: CASSIE

Friday, I had to deliver some orchids to Patsy's mother and pick up some plans for work to start in the Spring. There was an early basketball game, so I didn't think I would run into Pat. When I arrived, Mrs Trowbridge was on the phone and had me step in while she finished up. I was carrying the potted plants, and set them down on a table in the hallway. Mrs. T. glanced out to look at my truck.

She finished her call quickly and came back into the hallway. "Oh, the orchids are beautiful!" She turned to look at me.

"I know you. Weren't you here to study with Patsy a few times last month?" I nodded. She looked at me intently, as if memorizing my face. "Yes, I can see him in you. You're Tom Jones' son, aren't you. How is he? Healthy as a horse, I imagine." I laughed and nodded. "Tell him Sandy, that is, Sandra said hello." She started for the door.

"Uh, Mrs. Trowbridge? The plans, I was supposed to pick them up."

"Of course, I'm sorry. They're in the den, this way," she said, indicating I was to follow. Something about her, and her name, kept knocking at my memory. As we turned into the den, the sun coming in the window highlighted her body, reminding me of a photograph Sarah had shown me.

"Cassie, you're Cassie!" I blurted out. She froze in her tracks. "You are, you're Cassie! Omigod! I saw pictures of you when you had just graduated. My god, but you were gorgeous!" I enthused. "I mean you're still beautiful, but..."

"Where did you hear that name? What pictures? Only one person ever called me that!" She was glaring at me, her eyes ablaze with anger.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I suppose in a small town, it's inevitable paths will cross, but as a kid, you don't really think about your folks being your age, doing things then that you're doing now."

She shook her head and took a deep breath and let it out, slow like. "How do you know Sarah, and how well do you know her and her husband?"

"Before he died, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Phil used to visit us two or three times a year, staying over; and Mom and Dad used to go visit them for long weekends a couple of times a year. Last summer, I went up and worked for her for a couple of months, landscaping her yard." She looked shocked.

"Phil died? When?"

"Just before Christmas, a year ago. Did you know him well?"

"Like you suggested, we were kids together. He was so young! How is Sarah? Earthy as ever, I bet." she smiled at some private memory. "She could be so, so, bawdy. I guess that's the polite way to put it."

"Well, she still enjoys hearing and telling dirty jokes, and she and Uncle Phil have a huge collection of dirty books."

"That sounds like them. I'm almost afraid to ask, did she have the pictures of me that you saw, and were they from the camping trip we girls took?" I nodded and grinned. "Then you saw all of us, all of all of us, as I recall. Damn! Who all was on that trip; there was me, Sarah, Ellie, your mom, Gina, Patty's mom, and that new girl, Marie. She'd been one of the group all year, but we still called her the new girl. There was a rumor about her dad, that he had killed a man."

"Marie Houlahan? She was the fifth woman? Sarah didn't remember her name. Of course, now I can see the resemblance."

"See the...you know her?"

"Yeah, I'm, uh, dating her daughter."

"Houlahan? She hasn't remarried? Does she know you know Sarah?"

"She guessed the second time we met." Cassie stood there, looking at me, considering. I used the time to return the examination. She was tall, taller than Patsy, at five-eleven. I guess willowy would best describe her, she was slim, but not at all skinny, with a nicely proportioned bust. Thinking back, I'd guess a generous B-cup. At the time, her hair was blonde, but according to the black and white photos I had seen, she was naturally a brunette.

She broke in on my examination, "Knowing Sarah, you probably got an extended course in pleasuring your partner in making love, right? You needn't answer, I can see it in your face. And Marie somehow discovered that?"

"She saw me with Van. When I was leaving, she made a deal. Whenever Van and I have sex at her home, I have to pleasure Marie with my mouth. She said she didn't think boys knew about that, and asked who had taught me. When she said she knew Mom and Dad, I figured she would know who I meant when I said Sarah."

"Close the door and come here." She started unbuttoning her blouse as she came to meet me. "I'm going to trust you to be discreet about this. If you can be, it won't be a one time thing. I'll try to supplement your education in pleasuring your partners, building on what Sarah has taught you, and I'm sure, what she will offer to teach you in the future. If she kept you there for two months, you must have shown some ability and promise."

Her breasts were beautiful, cone shaped, topped with milk chocolate colored puffy nipples. She dropped her skirt to reveal white, satiny panties, behind which I could see the dark shadow of her thatch, reminding me of the photos I had seen.

She laid down on the couch, opening herself in invitation. "Show me what you've learned. See how quickly you can make me climax. And how often, any way you can." I knelt beside her, and bent down to claim a kiss. It started gently, and rapidly built in passion. When we separated, she panted, "you pass the first test. Most men just dive into the pussy when they get those instructions."

I spent some time worshiping at her twin temples and then created a kiss highway from her beautiful twins, past her navel and through her thatch. Four times my tongue drove her up to and over the precipice of pleasure before I unleashed Ol' Hank. He had taken her there twice and we were well on the way to number three. I was racing toward a major cum explosion and had just started jettisoning my load when I heard the door open.

Not a word was said. In less than a minute, I felt a nude body riding my back, kissing Cassie. Cassie's eyes flew open, terror written on her face until she saw Patsy smiling down at her.

"He's great, isn't he?" Patsy asked, grinning widely.

"Oh, Yes! I take it you've had the pleasure."

"And the pain. The last time, I thought he was going to rip my ass open."

"And I thought you were up there studying all that time."

"We did study, just not always what was assigned. Right, Jonesy?" she said leaning in for a kiss. I returned it, then started to pull my clothes together.

"Is that all I get?" Patsy pouted.

"Do you have to go? Just a little longer," Cassie urged.

"Well, there is something I've been curious about. Sarah showed me a photograph, from one of her books, of a man with two women. Patsy, get on your knees, between your mom's legs. Okay, now put your right leg outside of her left leg. Both of you, spread your pussy lips, so your clits are exposed.

"Okay, Patsy, move your left leg tight into your mom's pussy, and lower yourself so your pussy is tight against her. Get as close as you can. Okay? Ready?" I got on my feet behind Patsy. My cock was still wet with Cassie's juices. I spit on Patsy's crinkly hole and rubbed it in.

"Jonesy! Not like last time!"

"No, love, more like the first time." I could feel her relax, and gently pushed my way into her ass. When I was about half way in, I started the in and out motion. Soon both women were starting to exhibit ragged breathing. Patsy was slightly ahead of her mother in getting to her climax. "Motherfucker," she screamed and started humping back against me. Her leg stayed in contact with Cassie's cunt, whose explosion followed almost immediately.

It only took me a few more strokes before my clam sauce was bathing Patsy's gut.

I pulled out and found sitting space on the couch. Patsy turned around and sat on my lap. "Maybe it is a good thing you don't come around any more. I could get addicted to you and your cock. Thank you for a new experience, one I'm going to keep to myself, well, and my mom. That was wild." We did the lovers' oral ballet and she limped out of the den, still nude.

Cassie sat up and turned to sit beside me. "She's right. You could be addictive. After this afternoon, I'm not sure who taught who. I'm going to hang onto the plans a few more days. When you come back for them, I want you to introduce me to anal sex. Watching you screw my daughter that way was a real turn on. If she's here when you come, she can be on the bottom.

"Are you okay? Let me get some tissue to clean you off." When she had wiped off the mucous and shit, she bent down and swallowed Ol' Hank, at his smallest. Her head flew back like somebody had her on a chain. She let him go, laughing. "My god, a jet propelled cock! I've never seen such a rapid erection. Much as I'd like you to stay so I can play with it, you better be going. Come back Monday, for the plans," she smiled.

***********

The Aftermath: TEACHERS

I had English class with Mrs. Clavel second period. At the end, as I was picking up my books, she called my name, "James, James Jones. May I speak to you a moment?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Is something wrong?"

"I don't know. Can you come to see me here, after school today?"

"Will it take long? I have a bunch of deliveries to get done by four thirty."

"Tomorrow, then?"

"No problem. Right after school?"

"Are you free eighth period? We could get started then, so you wouldn't miss as much work."

"Uh, yeah. That'll be fine. What's it about?"

"I need to get some student reaction to a new extracurricular activity. And I'm pretty sure it's one you'd be interested in."

Monday afternoon with Cassie and Patsy had to be postponed. Patsy's dad, the Senator, was back in town for the whole week, consulting with his constituents. When I stopped by for the plans that afternoon, both of the ladies were in a foul mood. Patsy apologized for not letting me know in school.

"His girlfriend's husband must be back from his trip to Europe. That's usually the only reason he comes home. I'll let you know when he goes back to Capitol City. Until then, I can only have girls over," she scowled, then brightened, "but you've shown me a couple of ways to get around that. Maybe, I'll invite my mother up for tea and a chat some afternoon, while he's out meeting with his constituents."

Tuesday, eighth period, I signed into and out of study hall and made my way to Mrs. Clavel's room. When I walked in, she was waiting there, along with Mrs. Gabrielli, the foreign language teacher, Ms Hobart, Math, and Ms Arnold, Sciences; the entire female faculty under the age of forty-five.

Mrs. Clavel saw me hesitate at the door. "Ah, Jim. Come in. If you would, please, close and lock the door so we aren't disturbed. Come, sit here," she said, pointing to a side chair by the desk.

Both Mrs Clavel and Mrs Gabrielli were my parents' age, forty or forty-one, married to men fifteen or seventeen years their senior. The four had started at Argent the same year. Naturally, all single, they gravitated to each other socially, and celebrated a double wedding at the end of the year. The two single women, both in their mid-twenties, had both started the year before, and had roomed together. If they had any social (i.e., sex) life, it must have been on their trips to the City every six or eight weeks, because there weren't that many single men close to their age. I was probably the closest to them, in age, of any single man in the county, and they were at least five years older than I was.