The Munch-a-Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My husband's lungs were damaged when he was caught in a ship-board fire during the war. He couldn't breathe well enough after that to go down on me. If you want to continue to have sex with my daughter, eat me now, and in the future, whenever you have sex here. I'll deal with Vanessa in the morning." She came to me and pushed me back on the bed, then walked on her knees until her pussy hit my nose.

**********

The Aftermath: MARIE

The next morning, just before noon, I got a phone call from Bev. "Jonesy, thank you! You're right! He's perfect for right now."

"Christ, didn't take him long to follow up, did it? What time did he get there, six?"

She laughed. "He knows my folks like to get an early start on Saturdays to go antiquing. He was watching from down the street when they left at nine.

"I think he enjoyed his lesson. He's going to be even better than you, Jonesy. His tongue is almost as long as Nils' dick. As big as he is, Nils only has about five inches. Joe's tongue is a bit over three when he stiffens it. He can literally fuck me with it.

"Just a minute, he wants to talk to you."

"Jonesy! Brother, you are into some weird shit! Where did you learn that?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Fuck, yeah! God, when Bev came on my tongue, the first time, I thought she'd wake the neighbors across the street. And I thought she pissed on me, but it smells different and didn't taste like piss smells, more like pussy when you lick it off your fingers."

"Yeah, I understand some women do that. Uh, so you're happy with Bev, and won't mind if I date Van?"

"Shit, no, man! Go for it! You two will be good for each other. Her mom looks hot, too. Her husband's been dead going on ten years, now. You might be able to score with her, too, the way you use your tongue.

"Oh, don't worry about me sharing your secret. Bev says when the girly grapevine starts cranking, I'll have girls lining up, waiting for me. I'm done sharing."

"Okay, Joe. Have fun, and kiss Bev's lady for me, one last time."

"Glad to, anytime."

When Joe hung up, I called Van and invited myself over. I sensed some hesitation, and asked, "Your mom?"

"Yeah. She didn't exactly read me the riot act this morning, but she let me know she knew..."

"What would you think about having her join us now and then?"

"James Jones! What the hell are you talking about?" she shouted, nearly puncturing my eardrum through the phone.

I told her about what had happened when I was leaving last night, and her mother's terms for being able to continue dating. I could feel her getting angry. "Don't get mad at her; think about it. Your dad has been gone for what, ten years. Has there been anyone else you know of? She's what, thirty eight, nine? Still a young woman, young enough to still have the drive, anyway. Shit, I hear my folks a couple of times a week, and your mom is the same age they are.

"And now, she's going to have to listen to two randy teenagers right next door. She'll thank us for inviting her to join us."

"We'll talk about it when you get here. Hurry! She works until seven tonight."

We were sitting watching TV when Marie, Van's mom, got home. We weren't aware of it, but the smell of sex hung heavily in the air. When she saw us, and smelled the air, her eyes brightened. Van got up and took the bags she was carrying. I took her coat, caressing her shoulders as I did so.

"You remember the deal?" she whispered. I bent down and kissed her neck in reply. She sucked in her breath, surprised at my boldness and by the response she felt in her lady. I led her to the couch and had her sit. I knelt and removed her shoes, then started massaging her feet and legs. Van had returned and settled herself in a chair across the room. She grinned as she saw her mom settle back, her eyes closed.

When I felt her relax, I let my hands move higher. Soon they were moving up the outside of her thighs. I could feel her tense up on each stroke toward her, and then relaxing as my hands moved to the top/front of her legs and back toward her knees. It didn't take long until her skirt was pushed up to reveal her panty covered mound.

When I bent down to place a kiss on the inside of her thigh, Van come to sit by her mother and hold her. As I placed a line of kisses up her thigh to her panties, Marie looked at her daughter. "Are you sure, sweetie? You don't mind?"

Van shook her head. "Just let it all happen, Momma. It's time for you to be a woman again." It was then that I placed my wide open mouth over Marie's mound and let out a long breath of air, flooding her vulva with an intense feeling of warmth which ratcheted up her arousal.

"Unngh!" she grunted and thrust her crotch into my face. I was waiting for it and grabbed her panties to pull down and off her hips. As soon they cleared her labial crease, my tongue was exploring her folds. "Omigod! Yesss!"

Van was busy unbuttoning her mother's shirt. Marie was just aware enough to choke out the word "Curtains." but it was enough. Van quickly drew the shades, so we didn't put on a show for the neighborhood.

My tongue was busy strumming Marie's clit, and exploring the inside of her love tunnel. Her hands were entangled in my hair, holding me tight against her as she kept thrusting her hips into me. It didn't take long for her to come. When she released me, I sat back on my heels. She smiled and said, "You are too good at that. Somebody had to teach you. Anybody I know?"

"A lady named Sarah."

She laughed. "God, I should have known!

"You guys go and enjoy yourselves, with my blessing. Stop and say goodnight when you leave, Jim. Van and I need to chat."

"You're not going any where. At least not without us, and I'm staying for breakfast."

"Wh..."

"Ready to join us, Ma?"

"Join you? What for? Why?"

I pushed my face and tongue back into her puss. Like it was a reflex, she opened her thighs to let me in. I pulled her hips to the edge of the couch and raised up on my knees to meet her. In a single stroke, my balls were dancing on her butt. "James! What are you...Oh God! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yesss! Oh, shit! Don't stop, please don't stop! Oh my, yesss! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh! Gawd! Van, I'm sorry! Forgive me! I didn't mean to...oh fuck! I'm coomming! Aieeee! Yesss! Yes! Yes!"

I erupted on her scream, each of my shots punctuated by one of her yeses. When I was done, I collapsed on her, my head resting on her boobs. She laid there, panting, recovering. When she caught her breath, she laughed and commented, "Sneaky way to cop a feel, kid."

Van and I laughed with her and I sat up, pulling out of her. I sat down on the other side from Van. She looked at both of us. "Are you both sure you're okay with this? Especially you, sweetie," she said, looking at her daughter.

"I don't think we'll get to the point of doing more than helping each other undress, Ma, but I don't have any problem with Jimmy and you. I was a little ticked when he told me about last night, but when he explained, and asked me how I'd feel in your position, I knew we'd do this

"We may not invite you in every time, but you'll always be welcome. And anytime you choose not to join us, Jimmy will hold to his agreement last night."

A tear spilled down Marie's cheek as she kissed her daughter, then turned to kiss her daughter's lover. "This is an awful moment to get practical, but it's the mom in me. What about contraception? Have you two even thought about it? Personally, I wouldn't care if you got pregnant, sweetie, I just don't want to give the neighbors anything to talk about." Van turned pale, thinking about all the times I had dumped a load of potential babies in her nursery.

"It's no problem, Mrs. H. I had mumps a couple of years ago, thanks to a visiting cousin. They went down on me and my sack swelled up to nearly the size of a soccer ball. A few months after everything returned to normal, the doc had me in for a sperm viability test. They aren't. Three samples a month apart. Not one live one. I'm shooting less than blanks."

Van let out a sigh of relief. Marie hugged me. "I'm sorry, Jimmy, you won't be a father some day, but," she smiled, "it is a lot better when you don't wear an overcoat."

She got up and looked at the clock. "It's only nine! My God. Well, I think I'll shower then go to bed and read a bit. You two need some time for yourselves, and I need some time to digest what has and might happen.

"Jimmy, thank you. My husband never recovered sufficiently from his wounds to be able to fully satisfy me. I've had more orgasms the last two days than in the last fifteen years, maybe longer." She came to give me a hug and I snuck a kiss with my tongue slipping in to greet hers.

When she started to return it, I picked her up by her ass and carried her to her room. Van followed us and when I put her mom down, started pulling her shirt off while I unzipped her skirt and pushed it over her hips. When her mom tried to stop Van, she explained, "Ma, we've been alone since about one o'clock, exploring each other and talking about this. Jimmy said last night you watched us, so tonight, I'm gonna watch you with him. And you can show me how to clean him up after. He says I bite."

"Kids!" she laughed. "I've forgotten how horny I could get at your age. I don't know how much I can teach you, sweetie. I wasn't any older than you when I got pregnant, and a few years later, your dad was off to war.

"Shit, Jimmy! What are you doing back there? Oh, uh, unh! I've never...your finger in there hurts and feels good at the same time. Unngh--no, too much!" Stupidly, I didn't listen and started to work another finger into her backside. "James! I said stop it!"

I continued to push. From out of nowhere, it seemed, a two by four hit the side of my head. "Goddam it! I said stop! Now, get your sorry ass out of here!" Marie's eyes were blazing with anger. Her face livid. She had her right arm raised, her hand ready to add to the ringing in my head her left had caused when she back-handed me.

I reached down to pull up my pants. "Now! " she screamed at me. I hobbled to the living room as fast as I could, wondering what the hell had happened. While I was tucking in my shirt, Van came out and told me her mom said to wait, she wanted to talk to me. I finished straightening my clothes and sat on the couch. Van came and sat by me.

"What happened?" I asked. She started to speak, then just shook her head and shrugged. A few moments later, Marie came out. She had changed to a sweater and jeans. She sat down in the chair across from us.

"I'm sorry I hit you, Jim. I shouldn't have done that. And I apologize for losing my temper. I'll try to explain that in a minute." she stopped speaking and looked at me, her eyes boring into mine. "What I'm about to say...There is no argument, no negotiation. You either accept it and live by it, or you'll never be welcome here again. Accept it, and what you and Van planned for tonight, with the three of us, will happen whenever you want it. Do you understand those conditions?"

"Yes, but..."

"I'm getting to that. There is only one simple rule, if you are doing something to either Van or me, and we tell you to stop, you stop it, immediately. Is that understood?" I nodded. "Is that understood?" she asked again, firmly.

"Yes, Ma'am. Stop whatever I'm doing you object to, immediately."

"Good." She heaved a huge sigh, and sat with her eyes closed for several seconds, a tear making its way down her cheek.

"When I was ten, one day I had to stay home from school, to help my mother. We lived on a farm my father had managed to rent from a businessman named Brady, in town. While I was busy in the basement, I heard him come in the kitchen and tell my mot her he was there for the rent, which was now two months late.

"My mother had recently had abdominal surgery, to remove a uterine cyst, and was still recovering. She hadn't been home a week. She explained to Mr. Brady they'd catch up the rent as soon as she could get back to work. He said that was fine, but she'd have to give him some interest on the back rent. She asked what interest, then I heard her tell him to stop, repeatedly. He'd just laugh when ever she said stop. When I got to the kitchen, I heard them in my parents bedroom, right off the kitchen. She was begging him to stop. He was saying 'just a little more,' then she screamed.

"I ran to the barn to get my father. Told him what I had heard. When he got to the kitchen, he grabbed the carving knife and kicked the door to his bedroom. Then I heard Mr. Brady scream. A minute later, Dad came out and told me to call the police.

"When Brady raped my mother, he tore open the interior stitches in her uterus. By the time my father arrived, he was raping a dead woman."

"I'm sorry, Marie. I had no..."

"It's not your fault. It was a long time ago and in a place far from here. Still, whenever someone has tried to pressure me, or ignore me when I asked them to stop, I heard my mother, screaming and I react like I did with you. I would have thought I was past it, but I guess not."

"Anyway," she said, standing up, "you're staying for breakfast? We'll need to make you up a bed on the couch. Oh, stop looking like a whipped dog. It's in case someone stops by before you two are up. Just muss it up like it's been slept in, and leave your shoes and shirt out here, but keep your pants handy, okay?"

I woke to the sound of giggles. "According to my stepmother, they all do it, every morning. Part of it is a need to pee, and the rest, I guess, is just being men." Then I felt a delicious damp warmth engulf the head of my dick. "Either cover your teeth with your lips, remember when you were a kid, imitating your grandad without his teeth, or just open your teeth as wide as you can and hold them like that."

Van pushed down my staff, her tongue working its way along the bottom. I felt my crown hit the back of her mouth, then she pulled back, sucking like it was a straw. I couldn't help it. I announced I was awake with a long deep moan. She pulled off me with a loud pop.

"Morning, sleepyhead," they chorused, then laughed. "Bread and butter," they said, still laughing. I felt their bodies on either side of me, hands battling for possession of Ol' Hank when I felt Marie straddle me.

"Honey, I promise you, this is the last time I'll invoke my parent's right of seniority, But I've been waiting for this all night." She moaned almost as deep as I had as she sank down Ol' Hank, enveloping him in hot, damp velvet. By the time she was done, I was a large bowl of melted gelatin. She leaned down and gave me a soft kiss. "Van will have you back in working condition soon, I'm sure.

"Thank you, Jim. I had almost forgotten how good that could feel. D'you want to stay for dinner?" I nodded, weakly. "I'll call your mother. Does she know about you and Van?"

I shook my head. "Until Friday, I was dating someone else. Actually, Van and I haven't even gone out, yet."

Marie smiled and shook her head. "Does Ellie know you're having sex with other girls?"

"She probably guessed about Sarah. She had a strange smile for me when I finally got home from that job."

Marie laughed. "Unless Sarah has changed a whole lot, she probably called and gave Ellie a blow by blow description, pun intended. So, she won't be totally surprised when I tell her what you're up to." She kissed me again, and left Van and me alone to explore each other some more.

**********

The Aftermath: PATTY

Of the four girls central to the elite clique, Patty was the least attractive physically, least pretty, and least attractive, from a personality standpoint. Except that her father was the wealthiest man in the county, there wasn't a lot to attract a guy. She was taller than Norah, but not as tall as Bev or Patsy, but she outweighed all of them. I could tell you she had a forty inch bust, which was true, but the attraction factor goes out the window when you learn her bra band size was 38. Do the math, they were A cups.

Patsy was flat out beautiful. She could have been a model when she turned twelve. Bev had a pretty, girl next door face. Both of them would cause men to stop and turn to watch anywhere on the planet. Norah, with her cherubic cheeks, was best described as cute. Patty didn't even make it that far on the scale. Not ugly, nor plain. Just not attractive.

Small, dark eyes, close together. Sort of a square, German peasant face, dark hair, in a squared off page boy style with bangs cut straight across the middle of her forehead, like that Sunday comic guy--Prince Valiant.

I hear you asking if she was so damn unattractive, why did he want to pork her so badly. I honest to fuck don't know. I hadn't been completely honest with Van when I described the incident with Patty when were kids. There wasn't any touching, but she did reach out like she wanted to, but I had a jock moment, and Ol' Hank started to grow. Patty's eyes got huge, and she said, out loud, but sort of to herself, "Teddy's didn't get big." The only Teddy I knew of was Ted, Jr., her older brother by two years.

She played alto sax in the concert band. The first day back after Christmas Break, she took her time putting her horn away, then came over to where I was stowing the kettledrums. She didn't waste any time. "Patsy said I need to talk to you about some initiation."

"Is that how she put it? Did she tell you anything else?"

"No, just it had to happen. What and how much was up to you. What's it all about, and why you?"

"Are you a virgin?" I asked, without any preamble. Something about her, a sort of bullying tone, was beginning to rub me the wrong way.

"How in hell is that in any way any of your business?" she demanded, her dark brown eyes reduced to slits in her face, her anger at the intrusive question obvious.

"It'll determine the sequence of events and how long it'll take. If you choose not to answer, then I'll assume you are and plan accordingly."

She took a deep breath, her eyes closed. I could see her force herself to relax. She wasn't entirely successful. She hissed, "Patsy told me she told you we all had sex with each others' boyfriends. So you know I'm no virgin!" she was barely whispering, but the venom in her voice amplified the message, if not the words: "asshole!"

"Three guys, four girls. Are you like the spare girl, for when one of the others has a headache or something?" it was a mean thing to say, but she had me totally pissed with her demanding attitude, like she was a general and I, a private in some kind of personal army.

Her mouth flew open, along with her eyes, in shock. Anger took over and she stalked off. The next day, Tuesday, I saw her in the library. I walked over an sat down across from her. "I'm sorry, Patty. That was a shitty thing to say. I don't know where it came from. If you can, excuse it, please. If you really want to go through that initiation, as the girls call it, I'll be glad to help you with it."

"Mmm, I guess I could have been nicer, asking instead of demanding information. But Patsy and Norah said you were mad at the group because of the way they treated your girl friend."

"Not the group, them. Not what they did, but their attitude--like no one else counted, just them, their opinion, their desire."

"Like me, yesterday," she said, softly. "So, what is this initiation?"

"To put it bluntly, you have to let me fuck you, all three holes, until I say you've passed. There's also some fun during foreplay. Until they got cute about Van, Patsy and Norah had to watch, but that's changed now."

Her face had gone white, her eyes and mouth wide open in surprise. Her mouth snapped shut, then she spoke, "There is no fucking way I'll agree to that. You're shitting me, aren't you? That's not real, it can't be! You didn't fuck Patsy, Norah and Bev in the can. I know Bev was still a total virgin in September when I left. There's no way she'd take a butt reaming this soon."