The Munch-a-Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers

I was barely seated in the wooden chair, when Mrs. Clavel dropped her bomb. "How long have you been fucking Patty Dillon?" When I started to object, she continued, "Wednesday, you were in the storeroom across the hall. I heard you and when I opened the door, the smell of sex nearly knocked me over. It was strong enough to wake my pussy up.

"Personally, I don't care if you fuck the little cunt's brains out, but you need to pay for the pleasure. It's a simple arrangement, to enjoy Patty, you must fuck one of us before eighth period. We have a schedule all arranged for you."

"Uh, Mrs. C., don't misunderstand. I'd love to fuck all of you; right now, if I could. But my girl friend and her mother would raise all kinds of hell. They know about Patty and the arrangement I made with her friends before Van and I started dating."

"You're dating Van Houlahan? And she's permitting you to fuck Patty? What's her mother got to do with it? And what arrangement with Patsy and Norah?"

It took some explaining, as you can imagine. I didn't tell them about Sarah. Or Cassie. Or Joe's tongue. Or abusing the girls' asses. I sort of glossed over that part of the story, but I told them pretty much what you've heard here. When I got up to last Wednesday, and hearing the door open, the young teachers were rubbing their pussies through their dresses, Mrs. G. was laughing her ass off, and Mrs. C. was stepping out of her dress, revealing a very sexy matching set of soft blue underwear. I suppose it gave her some support, but it didn't hide diddley squat. Her red bush showed through her panties, and the dark nipples and areolas were plainly visible through the fabric of her bra.

"Well, Jim, you are going to have sex with four horny females today. So stand up and drop your pants and shorts. Sally, in the bottom of that file cabinet is a pillow. Jim, here, will appreciate it for his head. Lie down, lover, while I prepare you. You can use your tongue to thank Sally for the pillow.

"Ladies, coming from oral sex doesn't count. Keep fucking this stud until you come on his staff. If Jimmy, here, comes and goes soft before you come, you can release him and get him hard again, any way you can, and start over. If you come when he does, you cannot leave him soft for the next pussy to ride him. You have to get him hard; again, any way you can. Understood?

"We don't have much time, so only one climax, today, on this lovely cock. If his tongue is free, help yourself, but share.

"Jim, don't worry about Van and her mother. I'll explain. And if you're good, there's no reason this has to stop." It didn't.

By summer, the two single teachers had found houses across the street from each other. Not surprisingly, all four faculty residences had their lawns maintained by the area's best landscape firm, and their lawns were cared for by the owner's son, who took special care with 'all' the lawns.

In the distance, the old man heard his alarm dinging. He reached to shut it off and rolled over to slip his arm around his wife, latching on to her breast. Her throaty laugh and her hand over his, brought a smile to his face. She turned in his arm and greeted him with a kiss.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Why do you have that damn thing waking us for no reason? Well," she said with a smile as her hands found his morning wood, "maybe there is a reason. What's got you all woke up?" she asked, slipping her leg over his hip, and sliding him into her.

"I was remembering our Senior year in high school and how we got together."

She laughed. "That explains it, alright. God, that was a wild year. Go back to sleep. I'm going to and I want you right here when I wake up."

"Yes, boss," he smiled, kissed her, and, dutifully, went back to sleep, to dream again.

**********

Aftermath: RIPPLES IN A POND

Nils won a wrestling scholarship to a small school up North. Surprisingly, he made a local name for himself as a football player, when, as a junior, playing offensive center, he led his QB to a score from the two yard line, by carrying three opposing linemen, the center linebacker and safety through the end zone. He relived and retold the story for years. What he didn't tell was how the QB goosed him in the ass with the football.

He married the coach's daughter and had three kids, who all looked suspiciously like Jonesy's adopted twins. The wife was often heard complaining about the side effects of steroids on gonads. On one of Argent's homecoming weekends, she and Nils came for a visit. She became good friends with Van and Patsy, and would often visit without her husband.

Nils recently retired from his position as manager of the Used Car Division of the largest car dealership upstate.

Bobby went to school and studied Industrial Engineering. He wound up helping design industrial robots which were able to do the jobs of five unskilled workers. It seemed a fair trade, it took three skilled technicians to build the robot and two more to operate it. He never returned to his home town except to attend the funerals of his parents.

Joe married Bev while they were in college. He spent five years after college sitting on the bench as the second back-up QB for a Canadian football team. Turns out, he could throw a football a hundred yards while being rushed by a ton of football players. His book, "How to Avoid Splinters While Waiting to Play," became a best selling motivational book. He retired, after waiting five years to play, to coach high school ball for Argent County. Joe and Bev are good friends with the Jones', but choose not to join their parties with Patsy and Norah.

Norah went to one of the Seven Sisters colleges and got her Mrs. She married a med student, who, after completing his century of education, bought a practice in the City, only an hour or so away, and visits Patsy frequently. She has forgiven Jonesy for their last encounter in high school. To prove it, she regularly allows him up her back chute when she, Patsy, Van and he get together on her visits.

Patsy also attended one of the Seven Sisters, albeit a different one. Ever practical, she studied Business Administration and completed her degree. Her husband graduated from Harvard Law and went into government service in the Diplomatic Corps. He travels nearly eleven months a year. He knows, understands and accepts his wife and her close relationship with the Jones family. To keep herself busy, Patsy opened and franchised a chain of B & B's throughout the state.

Patty went to City College where she majored in Psychology. She wound up going to graduate school at Rutgers, and earned a PsyD. in Clinical Psych, specializing in treating survivors of incest and abuse. Oddly enough, so had Ted. The last anybody heard of them, they were living and working together.

Cassie, Marie and Sarah opened a gourmet restaurant. It became a tourist attraction which boosted the economy of Argent County, while spawning several cottage industries to take advantage of the tourist trade, as well as supplying fresh foods for the restaurant. Cassie handled the overall management of the establishment, with Sarah running the kitchen and Marie in charge of the dining room and front end. Interior plant-scaping and exterior landscaping was featured in both food and architecture magazines. It was, of course, installed and maintained by the area's leading landscape maintenance firm, Jones and Son.

Jonesy and Van both went to Community College and married upon graduation. Jim joined his dad's business and took it over when Tom died following an accident at work. He also took on his father's role as his mother's Muse, she being the brains behind the design team. When his dad died, Jim, Van, and Marie moved in with Ellie. It was a big house, big enough to accommodate the ten year-old twins, Steve and Stephanie, Jim and Van adopted.

Shortly after the twins' eighteenth birthday, when Steve discovered his adoptive father replacing him between his sister's thighs, he got angry and stormed off to tell his mother what was going on. He found her, in his paternal grandmother's room, nude, in a tangle of arms, legs and torsos, with the other older woman in the house. He decided he had struck the Mother Lode, shed his clothes and joined them.

When the time came, he also joined the family business, and in a short time, had found several 'lawns' of his own to care for, including Nils' wife.

He woke again, smiling, to find he had slipped out of Van, and, sometime that early morning, that she had slipped away. "Damn!" he swore. Since their wedding, they had not spent a night apart. He closed his eyes, to sleep, one last time, and quietly joined her.

julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers