The Munch-a-Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so, Joe. You have to know, otherwise, every time you see a guy smile at Van, you're going to wonder if he was the one, and jealousy will eat your gut out." I sat and put my arm around his shoulder. "Joe, I will promise you this. If you decide to do this, and they ask me to carry it out, I will take control so Van isn't hurt, and I will make it as pleasurable for her as I can. And when it's over, you and Van, Bev and I will double date, and I'll demonstrate on Bev what I did to Patsy and Norah to start all this."

Joe nodded. "Okay, Jonesy. It's a date. Consider yourself asked. You have to let Patsy know."

"Okay, but before I do, I want to talk to Van, to be sure she's doing this willingly, not being pressured or blackmailed into it. Where is she?"

"Third period, she studies in the library."

We found her there. When she saw us walk in, her face got very grim, and she started to get up and walk away from us as we approached her. "Van, wait," Joe called.

I sat at the table she had been at. Joe led her back and pulled out the chair next to me for her. She started for one across the table, but he pulled her back. "He wants to talk to you. Quietly is best." She glowered at him, but sat where he placed her.

"Van, first let me say that I had no part in planning whatever the girls are setting up for you. Do you have any idea what that might be?"

She glanced sideways at Joe on the other side of her, then nodded. "One night at a party, things were getting steamy between Norah and Bobby, and Nils and the girl he brought. I was talking with Patsy, watching them, and confessed I'm still a virgin. She got this big smile, then leaned over and whispered that they would have to take care of that. Thinking she meant I should encourage Joe more, I nodded. Then yesterday, they said they were going to have an initiation for me, with you, and that Joe had to ask you to participate."

"You're willing to go through with it?" She nodded, slowly, hesitantly. "Why?"

"They said every new girl who want's to be part of their inner circle, which I guess means being the steady girlfriend of one of the guys, they didn't really explain that part, has to let herself get laid by you. It's the only way Joe and I can be together."

"Joe could give up the group."

"I can't ask him to do that, they're his friends. It's too important to him."

"More important than you? And how you feel about yourself? Even knowing it tears him up inside to ask you to do this, you'll do it because you think he really wants you to?" She looked at Joe, then at the table, and nodded.

"Joe, tonight, go someplace where you can get a marriage license tomorrow and marry this woman. You'll never find anyone who will love you more."

I turned back to Van. "Barring that, I told Joe, if the girls follow through with their plans and ask me to be their instrument, I will do my best to take control so you aren't hurt, and to make the experience as pleasant as possible for you. I'll also drive you home that night. That will insure there aren't any surprises after I leave. I wouldn't put it past Nils and Bobby to show up afterward and try to get in on the fun."

For the first time since we came into the library, she smiled, nodding. "I was afraid of that, too, but I figured they were Joe's friends and wouldn't try anything."

"Joe?"

"Thanks, Jonesy. You're right. If they got a sniff of some free tail, they'd fuck it if it was their little sister. Big sister!"

"Joe, I know I'm trying to talk myself out of a sweet piece," Van blushed and smiled at the statement, "but are you sure? Knowing those two, I can almost guarantee that over the holidays, they'll try to get the two of you drunk so they can sample your girl here. Of course," I said with a dirty smile, "you could go through the initiation, and then drop out."

Surprisingly, Joe's smile was a mile wide. Van blushed some more as she slapped my arm, but her smile was more invitation than mock annoyance.

"Let us talk," he said. "I'll let you know tomorrow. Either way, that double date still on?" I just grinned and nodded. One way or another, before Christmas, I would be in Van's pants. All the way in.

Joe stopped by my home room the next morning before class to let me know they were going to go ahead with the initiation. I just nodded and asked if he was sure that's what he really wanted to do. His face got grim, but he nodded.

I saw Patsy in Physics class and told her Joe had spoken to me, asked me to help in Van's initiation. Then I asked her, "What initiation?"

"Norah and I decided that, since all the girls in the group have been, uh, had by you, then any girl who wants to go steady with one of our guys has to submit to you. Bev's okay with it," she added, almost an afterthought.

"Submit to me. That means I'm in charge of what they have to do? Who's going to tell Patty she has to give me her butt hole?"

"Oops! Oh dear, we didn't think of that. We'll have to see. But you're not in charge. They have to be, uh, had all three ways."

"Not if it's the girl's first time. Nobody needs the pain of a butt fuck associated with their first time."

"Don't be such a prig, Jonesy! The pain is part of the price to join.

"Now, my dad will be in Capitol City until Sunday, and Mom is in NYC, Christmas shopping. My little sister is spending the week with a friend until Mom gets home Sunday afternoon. There's a basketball game Friday night. That'll keep the guys busy until ten or so.

"Come over right after school. Joe'll drop off Van. The initiation and our warm up should be done by the time the boys get there. Plan on spending the night. It'll be fun. Maybe you'll meet Nils' new candidate. It may turn into an open fuck night, where everyone gets to try anyone else they want to."

"I'll think about it. But, if I have to screw Van's butt, I want to do you and Norah that way first, so she doesn't get the idea she's being singled out."

"Hmm? Okay, that 's fine. You are such a romantic, Jonesy."

Friday afternoon, I pulled into Patsy's driveway just ahead of Joe, dropping off Van. I stuck my head in his truck after helping her out. "Don't worry, Joe. I'll take good care of her."

"Not too good. I want her back!" he laughed.

The front door was unlocked, so we went in and I led Van to the third floor study room where our action was to take place. On the way, to try to ease her tension, I told her, "Don't take this wrong, but I'm looking forward to being with you today."

She blushed, looked at me with a smile and replied, "Thank you. In a way, so am I. If it weren't so important to Joe...That really shouldn't be the main reason, should it?" She hesitated. "Have you really screwed all three of them?" I nodded. "Aren't you going steady with Bev? You're always together."

"She was actually number three. She was ready to try sex, and curious about me from what Patsy and Norah were saying. After we were together, she decided she couldn't be faithful to Joe if I approached her. Since then, we have an understanding, but nothing formal."

By that time we had reached the study room. I pushed the door open and found the three girls, naked. "C'mon in," chirped Patsy. "Get undressed and get comfortable while I lay out the rules for you. They're really simple.

"It's almost, call it four-fifteen; until nine o'clock, Jonesy, you are to fuck Van in as many ways as you like. Van, he has to visit each of your three holes at least twice. No matter what he asks you to do, sexually, no matter what he wants to do to you, you cannot refuse him.

"Now, he is worried about the pain you will have when he fucks your ass. I agree, it can be pretty bad, so to prove to you that we are not singling you out for that pain today, before he starts on you, he will take Norah and me up our butts. And, throughout the initiation, if Jonesy needs a break, one of us will substitute. Any questions?"

I looked at Van and shook my head. Her eyebrows went up a notch or two, but she didn't say anything. I sat and removed my boots, then took off my pants. "Patsy," I asked, "did you get the lotion I asked for?" She pointed to an end table by the loveseat as she got into position. I moved in front of her and pulled her head to my semi.

Van's eyes were wide open when I pulled away from Patsy and walked around the loveseat to get into position behind her. I picked up the lotion and dribbled some on Patsy's rosebud, some more on Ol' Hank, then tossed the bottle to Bev. "Here, lube up Norah, will you?" I knew she would find the job off putting and do as little as she could. "Try to get at least one finger inside, okay?" making it sound like I was asking a lot. She'd do that much for me, and I was telling her she didn't have to do any more.

I rubbed the lotion over my cock and then smeared the stuff on Patsy around the outside and shoved one lotion covered finger in her ass. I could feel her tense up when she felt Ol' Hank knocking at her back door without any further preparation. "What? No..." She started to object when I pulled on her hips and thrust mine forward at the same time.

Her protest turned to an ear-splitting scream. I waited for her to stop, to accommodate to my presence. "You bastard," she sobbed. "Wha..." I pulled out of her, all the way out in a single jerk, eliciting a pain filled gasp. As immediately as I could, I forced my way back in, balls deep!

This time, while she screamed curses at me, I started strumming her clit, as fast as I could. In spite of, because of the pain, who knows, she had a massive orgasm in about two pain-filled minutes. As it peaked, I pushed her off my cock, adding pitch and volume to her orgasmic howl, until she passed out, demonstrating why the French call the climax petit morte.

The look of terror on Norah's face was priceless. You'd have thought she had seen a real-life movie monster, like Freddy or Pin Head. She was standing there, Bev's finger up her ass, eyes and mouth wide open in terror. When I started toward her she tried to move away from Bev, who had her other arm around Norah's waist, holding her still.

"C'mon, Norah. Patsy told me the pain is the real initiation, the price of admission to the group. You have to experience the real pain or it doesn't count."

"No, Jonesy, Jim, please, no..."

"C'mon, Norah, girl, it's your turn." I positioned her on the loveseat, facing the back, on her knees. Even though Bev had her pretty well lubed up, her fright, up tight doesn't begin to describe her. Her pucker was all but invisible.

I started massaging her pussy to calm her down and distract her. Patsy began to make sounds like she was coming to, which helped convince Norah she wasn't about to die. As soon as her little rosebud became visible, I moved into position and shoved. This time I had the foresight to cover her mouth and partly silence the scream. I kept up the pussy massage. By the time I hit bottom and jerked out, Norah was coming. She didn't pass out, but she was totally unaware of what was happening around her.

I went to the john and washed Ol' Hank. When I got back, Patsy was just regaining her awareness. Van was buttoning up her blouse, and Bev was dressing. When she saw me enter the room, Van asked, "Will you take me home now?" I nodded and began to dress.

"You're a real bastard, you know that?" Patsy said in a soft voice, absent of the pain and malice one would have expected. When I looked at her, there was an expression, a hunger, asking me not to leave. "What'll we tell Joe?"

"Tell him when she heard all of what was involved, she changed her mind. If he wants to stay with the group, he'll either have to convince one of you to be his steady girl friend, or find another willing victim. And you will have to find another initiator. After tonight, I'm done with you two."

Patsy nodded, a tear running down her cheek. "What about Patty? You know when she hears about all of this, she'll want a turn with you. So far we've all fucked each other's boy friends. She won't be able to stand us having someone she hasn't screwed."

"She'll have to convince me, just like Bev did." I walked over to her and bent down, kissing her lips, the moved to Norah, who had recovered and sat up, to do the same. "Good-bye, girls."

Norah reached up to hold my face while we kissed. "Thank you, Jonesy," she said. "It's been...educational." And she laughed.

"At least that," agreed Patsy, joining the laugh. "Please, Jonesy, won't you change your mind. We'll do it your way."

I looked to the door, Van and Bev waiting. "Sorry, ladies, but I don't think the other parties are willing any longer." Patsy and Norah looked over their shoulders toward the door. Without exchanging a word they got up and walked to the waiting girls. They each hugged both of them.

"No hard feelings, Van. It wasn't personal, we just got carried away in thinking what an initiation should be. Bev, whenever you want to come back, you know you're welcome; you, too, Van, if you change your mind," Patsy told them.

"Van," Norah added, "when it comes to being initiated into the pleasures of sex, you've got the best looking out for you, right here. If you get the chance, take him to bed. You won't regret it. Right, Bev?"

Van looked at Bev, who blushed a little, but smiled and nodded.

Downstairs, I held the door to my truck for the girls to get in. "Drop me at home, Jonesy," said Bev. "I feel like I need a shower, and then bed." I offered to help her, but the only reply I got was a quick kiss. When we got to her place, I walked her to the door.

"Don't leave her alone tonight, Jonesy. Joe is going to be furious. There's just her and her mom; 'n' she's no bigger than Van. Joe would just push her aside. Either stay with her, or take her home with you."

We were watching TV in Van's living room, the Jack Paar show, when we heard Joe's truck pull up. I got up, waving Mrs . Houlahan back into her seat, and met Joe on the porch. "H'lo, Joe. What's up?"

"Goddam it, Jonesy! Wha'd you fuckin' do?"

"I asked Van if she were absolutely certain. And when Patsy and Norah gave me the chance to show her what they had planned, I took it. It was enough to make Van change her mind."

"Shit! It's my own fuckin' fault! After Bev and Patsy, I should've known better than to leave her alone with you more than a minute." He sat down on the steps. "Now, what the fuck do I do?"

I sat down beside him. I felt sorry for the guy. Then I had a stroke of genius. "Go to Bev tomorrow. Tell her I said maybe you're not her right guy, but you're the right guy for right now, and she has a lesson to teach you, a lesson you will not pass on to Nils or Bobby. Use it on the others when those two aren't around and the girls will fuck you dry. Show those two clueless bastards and they'll leave you in the cold."

"Why are you..."

I held up a chain with a ring hanging from it. "Van asked me to give this back to you. She said you're a nice guy, Joe, but she wanted to be with someone who valued her at least as much as he valued his guy friends." He took the ring, stood up and looked like he wanted to say something, then turned and walked to his truck, and drove away.

Back inside, Van was waiting, alone. "I sent Ma to bed. I heard. D'you think he'll go to Bev? Didn't they used to date?"

I just nodded as I closed the door and walked to her. Petite, in sneakers, she wouldn't top five one. I was right about her breasts, a generous A, smallish B cup, they sat on a frame best described as boyish, ten-year-old boyish. Her shoulders, waist and hips all measured the same, but on her those tits looked huge. Plus, she did have a cute little bubble butt.

When I got to her, she just smiled and raised her arms to go around my neck as I bent to kiss her. Just before our lips met, she whispered, "I still want my initiation tonight."

Van was in the middle of her third silent orgasm thanks to my lips and tongue. I thought I heard something and glanced at the door over her legs. I thought I saw something through the vertical space between the door and the frame. I was sure we had latched it when we came in.

Just then Van grabbed my hair and pulled me up for a kiss. "Take me, now," she growled. "Give me that goddam rod of yours. Put it where it belongs!" She yelped in pain as her first ever prick entered her. I waited for the pain to abate a bit then started with short in and out strokes until we were pube to pube. Her face was pure bliss as she hissed, "Yesss! Oh, yesss!"

Arms and legs wrapped me up and her tongue started demonstrating what she wanted. She had two more orgasms before Ol' Hank spit out his magic balm. I rolled off her, staying in as far as I could.

We laid like that, face to face, and I asked her to go steady with me. She asked about the girls. I told her she had heard me tell them I was done with them. She nodded and asked about Patty. I thought a few seconds, then told her that if it became a possibility, I would tell her, and it would only happen if she said yes.

She shook her head. "It's something you want to do, isn't it? Why?"

"Have you ever seen the cartoon of the two babies looking down into their diapers, saying, 'Oh, so that's the difference!'" She nodded. "Patty and I had a moment like that when we were about eight or so. It was one of the first Spring days we could play outside for recess, and I had waited too long to go inside and pee. I didn't think I'd make it, so I snuck around behind a maintenance shed. She had seen me hurrying, and snoopy sneak that she was, she followed me.

"While I was washing down the wall, she walked up and watched me. When I was done, she pulled up her dress and pulled the crotch of her panties aside to let me look. Then the bell rang and we ran back inside. Since then, there've been some looks that tell me she remembers.

"Yeah, if I had the opportunity, I'd like to explore her body..."

"Then do it. I will be your girl. And we will do more of this, a lot more! I want to know if you have your time with Patty, but I don't need to know any more about it than that."

"Okay, 'Nessie," I said, kissing her. Our tongues' dueling for position resulted in some activity inside her quim. She backed away from our kiss, her eyes and her smile bright.

"Do you treat all your mythical monsters this way?" she asked, pushing me on to my back. Between my size and my 'size,' she actually had to squat to accommodate me.

However, it didn't take her long to come, and when she did, she lost her balance. She wound up sitting on me, impaled on my staff. Only the whites of her eyes showed, her mouth open, overcome by her climax.

I was able to maneuver her legs into a position so I could roll to my side and withdraw. About then, she seemed to recover. "Omigod. That was too much, Jimmy." She gave me a small push. "You'd better leave now. I wouldn't want Ma to get up and find you here. I don't think she'd approve."

"Okay, babe. Just let me hold you while you go to sleep." I kissed her goodnight, then she rolled over, her back to me. In a few minutes, her breathing was slow and regular. I dressed and left. I had barely closed her door when her mother appeared. Without a word, she indicated I was to follow her and led me to her bedroom.

She sat me on her bed, standing before me, fiddling with the belt on her robe. "Vanessa is of age, and knows the possible consequences of what she did tonight. I went to school with your parents and know they're decent people and would have raised you right.

"From what I heard, and saw, you did a good man's job tonight, from dealing with those two...I don't know a decent word to call them, and her so-called boyfriend, and introducing her to the pleasure of sex. I was surprised, seeing you eating her. I didn't think boys knew about that, but since you do..." She opened and shrugged off her robe, and stood there, gorgeously nude. She wasn't any taller than Van, but she was a little heavier, showing what Van would look like, in a few years, with some more feminine curves.