The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers

"Oh, hi sweetie! I didn't hear you come out."

They hugged as I tried to regain my composure.

"I just thought I'd stop by to see how you're doing." Gina turned to face me again as she said this, looking me up and down.

Emma looked at her mother, then to me. She rolled her eyes, and I couldn't help but smile at her.

"I'm FINE, mother. I see you've met our guest."

"Indeed I have. Carmen's lucky to have such a handsome colleague. I bet you two were working very HARD today..." the emphasis she placed on the words was pointed, and she tittered at what she perceived was clever innuendo.

"And it was just about quitting time, wasn't it?" Carmen piped up, and picked up a towel from the table, holding it out to me.

"So soon?" I whinged.

Carmen fixed me with an icy stare and I got the message. Gina continued to ogle me and Emma frowned slightly as I went past. I collected my clothes and took the towel from Carmen. I leaned in close to her.

"You are a very cruel woman," I spoke softly to her.

"I thought you'd be used to it by now," she replied, but her initially severe expression melted into a sly grin, and she gently patted my bottom on my way past her into the house.

My erection was raging at this point, and if I didn't relieve the pressure I was at serious risk of getting blue balls. We went to the upstairs bathroom to get changed, when I noticed Carmen's bedroom door was open. I listened for voices outside, and when I was satisfied that the girls were chatting I snuck silently into her chambers.

Her room was large, with a walk-in closet, a queen size bed, and a gigantic mirror on the wall next to the bed. I had a devilish plan in mind. I went through a few of her dresser drawers, before finding her underwear in the topmost right one. I took out a pair of lacy black panties and walked to the side of the bed. Throwing the covers back, I pulled my waistband down, freeing my boner. I wrapped the panties around my hard shaft and began stroking my cock.

The pleasure built quickly, not only because of the teasing I'd endured, but also because of the exhilaration of doing something so bold, so wrong. Soon I felt myself getting close. I tossed the panties onto the sheets and stroked my dick furiously, cupping my balls.

I moaned deeply, biting my lip as a thick wad of jism spurted from my tip and dropped onto the bed sheets. I continued to tug and another jet sprayed directly onto her panties. Three more shots splayed themselves across Carmen's mattress and panties. The amount of cum staining the sheets was obvious, and after one more splash my orgasm subsided.

Quickly, I fetched my phone and snapped a point-of-view shot of me holding my cock over Carmen's soaked panties. I wiped my dick on her bed sheets, then replaced the covers as best I could, fleeing to the bathroom to get changed. After returning downstairs, I stepped outside once more.

"Alright ladies, I'm off. Thanks for a lovely afternoon, Carmen. We must do it again, preferably with less office talk."

She moved to get up from her lounger, but Gina beat her to it.

"It was nice to meet you. I hope next time Carmen won't be so exclusive," she said as she approached me with open arms.

I stared at her nipples poking through her tank top before I returned the embrace—a very friendly one, at that. She pressed her breasts hard into my chest and pushed her pelvis into mine as she kissed my cheek. Carmen approached me next, but motioned for me to go inside. I waved to Emma.

"I'm sure I'll see you soon, Emma. It was nice to meet you, and sorry about the pool thing. Well, not THAT sorry," I admitted.

"Yeah, I'll get you back for that, you can count on it," she said, putting her hands on her hips aggressively, but betraying a smile and a blush.

At the front door, Carmen and I stopped and looked each other in the eye.

"Speaking as your friend, I had a really nice time today. I think we work well together, and it's nice to see a little bit of your... um... personal side," I said, smiling and touching her arm.

Carmen didn't seem to know how to react at first. Eventually, her dark eyes softened and the corners of her sexy mouth turned up subtly.

"I'd like to have you over again. Maybe without the work bit," her hand casually stroked her collarbone.

I leaned closer to her. She put her hand on the side of my neck and closed her eyes. Our lips were only millimeters apart.

"Wait!" a cry came from the kitchen.

Carmen and I jumped and looked around distractedly. Emma came bouncing into the foyer.

"Can I get a ride to my friend's place?" Emma asked. "My mom's staying here until Monday, so I can hang out with her tomorrow."

"Uh, yeah, sure," I replied.

Emma smiled widely then bounded off up the stairs. Carmen chuckled.

"Oh I'm sure she wants a ride from you."

"Heh, yeah... Well, I'm sure it's innocent enough—"

"Oh stop. She wants to fuck the shit out of you, just like her mother. I certainly don't blame you for doing it either." Carmen looked up the stairs.

"Those big, soft, 19-year-old tits are just... mmmmm," she hummed as she pushed her shoulders inwards, creating some lovely cleavage.

"Hey, you certainly don't need to look far to see some wonderful breasts," I motioned to her chest.

She looked back to me and tilted her head to the side.

"Well aren't you sweet," she said, an expression on her face I couldn't quite identify. Was it sarcasm, or flattery?

"I hope one day we can have some fun together. You got me really excited back there. It's just mean to tease me like that."

A wry grin was her only reply.

She kissed me quickly and softly on the lips before turning and walking to the back deck, her womanly hips swaying tantilisingly, without a single glance backwards.

* * *

"So where am I dropping you off?" I asked Emma as we drove down the road.

She had put on a thin, loose white top over her bikini, which was visible through the material. She wore very short jean shorts and sandals. Her dark hair blew with the wind from the open windows of my car.

"Your place would be fine."

"But I thought—"

"I'd rather hang out with you," she said, touching my thigh.

I did not argue.

"Alright then. But I don't have a pool," I quipped.

Emma laughed.

"Then what trick are you going to play to see my tits?"

"I'm sure I'll think of something," I said, accelerating.

As we drove, I picked up my phone and selected a photograph from the phone's memory. I wrote the text, "Sweet dreams," and sent it with the picture, smiling to myself.

* * *

Carmen strode onto the back deck, closing the screen door behind her. Gina was reclining in a sun lounger, and had removed her tank top, freeing her massive melons. The nipples were large and deep pink in colour. The heavy flesh spread over her chest, causing them to bulge at the sides of her torso, making them as pillow-like as ever. She had removed her jean shorts as well, proudly displaying her 'landing strip'.

"I love the privacy you have at this place, hun," she mused. "You must hardly ever put clothes on."

"You'd like to think that, wouldn't you?"

Carmen approached Gina, leaned over her, and kissed her on the mouth for a good 10 seconds, their tongues intertwining, Carmen's hand drifting over Gina's pubic hair and up to her bellybutton.

"Feeling frisky?" asked Gina, after their lips parted.

"I know YOU are. I saw what you were doing back there," responded Carmen, sitting on the lounger next to her friend.

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to ogle your boy, but he is a fine specimen."

Gina tilted her sunglasses up on her forehead to look Carmen in the eyes.

"Is that his actual... I mean, that bulge looked—"

"—It's real, Gene. I hardly believe it myself, but it's all his."

Without realising she was doing it, Carmen inserted her index finger between her lips and bit gently on the nail.

"Hunny, you have to let me see it! Do you have pictures? Did you take a video? How did it FEEL?! He must have stretched your little pussy good!" Gina spoke quickly as she smiled and sat up eagerly, putting a hand over her abdomen as if feeling the cock of which she spoke poking her from the inside.

"I know what you're going to say, Gene, but I haven't fucked him. I haven't even touched that magnificent cock of his," Carmen sighed.

"Oh, not this again, Car. Sweetie, you've got to let it go. For your own sake. You don't have to fall for him. Just fuck him! Fuck his brains out and get this whole man-phobia out of your system!"

Gina sat up in her lounger and turned to face Carmen. She put her hands behind Carmen's head and moved closer. Gina's bare breasts pressed ever so slightly against Carmen's bikini-clad mounds. Both women's nipples hardened in response.

"Carmen, I love being with you. You turn me on like no one else. But I know for a fact that we both love men. We crave their bodies, their cocks... and their hearts. Don't deny yourself anymore. I think you'll find it will be easier than you imagine." Gina looked deeply into Carmen's eyes, which had just looked up from their pairs of fabulous bosoms.

She sighed heavily.

"Thanks, hun. I probably needed to hear that; especially from you," Carmen admitted.

Carmen's hands rested on Gina's thighs. She leaned in again and kissed Gina open-mouthed.

"Let's go upstairs. I need to get out of the sun for a little while, and I wouldn't half mind having my pussy eaten," said Carmen naughtily.

Gina licked her lips playfully and stood to go inside. As Carmen followed her, her mobile which was sitting on the table beeped to indicate a received text message. She picked it up and opened the message. Her mouth fell open. Carmen watched Gina climb the stairs in front of her, her little asshole peeking out from behind her full buttocks as she stepped.

"So, tell me about your little encounter with Mr. Horse Cock," said Gina.

They entered the bedroom and Carmen stood next to the bed.

"Well, I'll tell you one thing: he's a bold, naughty boy," said Carmen, slyly.

She pulled back the top cover from her bed. Beneath was a massive splattered wet patch. In the middle lay Carmen's black panties, laden with white globs. The smell of man juice filled the air.

Gina gaped. Slowly, she pointed at the sticky mess. She took a step closer and bent over it. Her finger, still extended, poked at a particularly large glob on the crotch of Carmen's panties. She turned her head towards Carmen, who had crossed her arms and wore a bemused expression.

"That's... oh my..." stammered Gina.

Carmen held out her phone so Gina could see the picture she had been sent. Gina's eyes widened even more. She stood up straight and examined the white fluid on the tip of her finger. She put it in her mouth, sucked it clean, and smacked her lips. "Wow. That man wants you bad, honey," she said emphatically.

Suddenly, Gina jumped as if shocked with a live wire. Her tits jiggled wildly.

"Where's my daughter?" she asked frantically.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, she got a ride somewhere with my well-hung colleague," smirked Carmen.

Without glancing back at the cum-soaked bed, Gina dashed out of Carmen's room.

Carmen admired the picture on her phone as she heard Gina go to the back deck to get her clothes, and exit through the front door. Her car engine revved as she peeled out of Carmen's driveway.

Carmen smiled to herself, set her phone on the bedside table, and looked at the pools of semen on her mattress as she removed her bikini, shaking her head and laughing to herself.

******************************************

A Daughter's Revenge I opened my fridge and called out over my shoulder,

"Beer? Wine? Spirits?"

I had brought Emma back to my flat from Carmen's place where she was staying for the summer. She was a 19 year old university student currently working in the city and staying at my boss Carmen's house, who was a friend of her mom, Gina. Telling Gina and Carmen that she wanted a ride to her friend's house, she had come with me when I left Carmen's, but had really wanted to come back to mine. I obviously had no problem with this idea.

"Beer's fine," Emma called back from the balcony of my flat.

I took two beers out, opening them and tossing the caps on the kitchen counter. I stepped onto my balcony and handed a cold, perspiring bottle to Emma. She took a sip, then set it down on the patio table and pulled her t-shirt over her head. Her massive bust came into clear view, the tiny pink bikini barely able to contain her plump orbs. She wiggled her way out of her jean shorts and tossed them on the table with her shirt. She walked to the balcony and looked out, giving me a fantastic view of her round bottom, the pink bikini material creeping into her ass crack.

After building up the sexual tension at Carmen's house, I sensed that we both were under no pretense as to what was going to happen.

"Nice view," she commented. I walked up behind her, putting my hands on her waist. I looked down over her shoulder into the soft, round depths of her cleavage.

"It is indeed," I said, pushing myself against her bottom.

She sighed as I rocked forwards and slid my hands over her tummy and upwards. Emma's back arched as she rubbed her ass against my crotch, making my cock harden further.

"God, your tits are amazing," I murmured into her soft neck.

'Why don't you feel them," she said, putting her hands on mine and sliding them further upwards.

As they touched the underside of her breasts, I slid them away and stepped back.

"Not yet. I want to watch you feel them," I said, and disappeared quickly inside.

When I returned, Emma was leaning with her elbows against the balcony railing facing me. Her breasts were separated and thrust outwards, pulling at the thin string between the tiny pink triangles of material covering her nipples. I felt my cock stir in my shorts as I eyed her up and down, admiring her bull bosom, narrow waist, the curve of her wide hips, and her smooth legs, humming my approval.

"What have you got there?" asked Emma, pursing her lips and tilting her chin, her eyes looking at the object in my hand.

I held up the bottle of baby oil and flipped the cap. Emma just grinned and curled her finger, beckoning me.

I approached her, holding the bottle aloft and squeezing a large quantity of oil onto her ample chest as she tilted her head back. The oil slid over the tops of her tits, forming small rivulets that cascaded over the round globes, and onto the bikini, darkening it. Her nipples became visible through the material as they became erect. Oil now began to drip down her flat stomach. I stopped squeezing the bottle and retreated to the sun lounger where I reclined.

"Rub that oil in for me, Emma. Fondle your beautiful tits," I said.

Emma looked down at her oil-soaked bosom and ran her hands up her stomach to catch the drops that had trickled down between her mounds. They continued upwards and over the bikini, covering it in oil. She began to gently massage the tops of her tits, then moved around to the sides, squeezing them together. The colossal pillowy flesh almost spilled out of her tiny bikini. My cock was growing harder by the second. As Emma rubbed her boobs, I unzipped my fly and reached into my shorts.

"Yes, get that cock out. I wanna see!" cooed Emma, pinching her nipples through her bikini top.

She bit her lip eagerly. I finally managed to pry my semi-hard cock free. Emma's eyes bulged. It flopped to the side as I released it, and Emma stopped rubbing her nipples.

"Oh my God... " she muttered, still staring at my meat as it slowly grew.

"You like it?" I asked, holding it upright.

"It's so... BIG!" she blurted.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," I replied. "Want to touch it?"

Emma looked at me for a moment, seeming to come back to earth, then smiled brightly. She nodded vigourously.

"Get the oil," I said, unbuttoning my shorts and easing them down around my knees.

Emma leaned forward to retrieve the oil from the table. She bounced over to my recliner, her oily tits jiggling lusciously. She knelt down beside me, staring at my engorged member.

"Go ahead, Emma, put your hand around it," I encouraged her.

Emma tentatively reached out towards my cock. Her fingers gingerly made their way around its girth until her palm was against my shaft. She pointed my dick upwards, holding it around the base, and gently squeezed. She leaned forward and looked at the other side of my cock. The whites of her large, gorgeous brown eyes grew.

"My fingers can't even touch around it," she commented.

Slowly, she ran her hand up my shaft to my cock head, squeezing it. A drop of pre-cum seeped out as I grew harder. With her other hand, she dribbled some oil onto my dick head, letting it drip over her fingers. She set the bottle down and slid her hand down, trailing the oil behind, coating my length.

"Wow. Your cock is amazing," she commented breathlessly.

She put her other hand around my shaft, above her first. Nearly half my dick was still exposed.

"I've never seen a dick this big," she said, slowly moving her fists up and down, not quite reaching the head.

At that moment, her mobile phone rang. My head turned towards her bag on the table, but she ignored it, mesmerised by my oily penis. She continued her double handed stroke, when my phone rang. I ignored it as Emma had done hers. The feeling in my groin was amazing, and I stared at Emma's hands as they slowly pumped me. Then my doorbell rang. Emma's phone rang again.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked, sitting up.

"Just ignore it, baby, let me stroke you," said Emma, speeding up her rhythm and gripping my manhood more firmly.

But the doorbell rang again, and again. Emma sighed and reluctantly released my throbbing cock, then went to retrieve her phone, as I stood and pulled up my pants, getting my erection back in with difficulty. I went to my door and looked at the cctv screen. Mashing the panel outside the lobby was Emma's mom, Gina. She had her mobile to her ear.

"What do you want?" I heard Emma say, annoyed, from the other room. I buzzed Gina in, and watched her disappear off the screen.

"No you are NOT!" Emma shouted into her phone.

She stormed into my lounge, red in the face. She looked at me angrily. I shrugged guiltily. Emma mashed a button on her phone and put it down.

"Did you let her in?" she asked angrily, pointing at the door with her oily hand.

"Yeah. Look, I'll get this over quickly, I'm sure she just wants to drop something off for you," I replied.

"No! You don't get it. She's trying to get me away from you! She wants you to herself! She's such a SLUT! She did the same thing with one of my ex boyfriends!" Emma was frantic. She gestured wildly as she spoke, causing her oiled breasts to nearly pop out of her tiny bikini. I had trouble concentrating. After her breasts stopped jiggling, I shook my head to clear the tit-gaze hypnosis and held my hand up.

"Calm down. I'll talk to her, sort this out. You don't even have to see her; I'll deal with it."

"You don't know my mom. She'll do anything..."

There was a fierce knock at my door. I gave Emma my best reassuring look, then faced the door. I opened it to greet Gina, but she burst in without any warning, pushing me backwards in surprise. She looked at me, challengingly.

"Where is she?!" Gina demanded.

"What the fuck, mom?!" said Emma, stepping into the lounge.

"Emma, you're coming with me," said Gina sternly, putting her hands on her hips.

Emma stepped forward and defiantly said, "No."

Gina grew angry, but before she could retort, she looked at her daughter's glistening breasts.

"Is that oil? Has he been rubbing oil on your tits?"

Gina stormed over to me and grabbed my wrists, turning my hands over. But seeing my oil-free hands was not enough for Gina. As fast as a cat, she gripped the sides of my shorts and yanked them to the floor.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers