The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

Deciding to progress things, I retrieved the key to the handcuffs from my drawer and released one of Gina's hands.

"Don't get too excited," I said as I pushed her shoulders down until she was lying flat on her back with her hands above her head. I bound her wrist again against the headboard support. Next, I pulled Gina's top up over her head to where her hands were locked, then in my enthusiasm, ripped her soft blue panties from her body. The thin material tore easily, and Gina cried out.

"Emma, get on top of Gina, on all fours," I commanded. She began to move, but I stopped her.

"No no, with your head facing her feet,"

"Ew! I'm not going to 69 my mom!" she stated firmly.

"I know, just do it, ok? I just want her to have the best view of me fucking your pussy from behind," I assured her.

She understood, and giggled.

"Ok, but don't rip my bikini bottoms. They're expensive."

She approached me and I hooked my thumbs into her bikini. I slowly pulled it down, admiring the way the material crept out between her ass cheeks, exposing a full, round bottom. As her bikini bottoms fell to the floor, I remained crouched and admired her neatly trimmed pussy. I ran my fingers up her thighs and probed her soft cunt lips, feeling the moistness even before I pushed my index finger inside her delicate folds.

Emma sighed as I breathed on her clit and inserted another finger. She put her leg up on the bed so Gina could watch. My tongue probed her clit as I stroked my fingers in and out of her tight pussy. She began to moan and Gina squirmed on the bed. I sucked her clit into my mouth and tickled her g-spot with my fingertips. Her legs began to shake and her hands flew down to my head, gripping my hair.

"Oooooh yeah! Suck that clit," she moaned.

Before she could get off, I stood and sucked her wetness off my fingers.

"Let's give Gina a close-up show," I said.

Emma climbed onto the bed and arched her back, offering her full ass and dripping snatch up to my strained erection. The veins stood out on my shaft and I knew I would not last long in Emma's teenage pussy.

Kneeling astride Gina's outstretched arms, I rubbed my dick head roughly against Emma's soaking mound, coating it in her pussy juice. I pressed it against her cunt, parting her labia and kneading the soft pink at her opening. I met instant resistance.

"Ah, shit. I-- I don't know if I can take it," Emma said.

"Just relax, sweetheart," reassured Gina. "If you want I can lube him up a bit with my mouth," she offered.

"Um..." Emma thought about it, looking over her shoulder. "Ok, but don't make him cum. Just get his cock nice and wet."

I pulled back and lowered myself to Gina's face. She had tilted her head far back, exposing her throat.

"Just ease it down my throat, not too fast. Don't pull back until your balls are on my upper lip. I'm good at this," said Gina.

I wordlessly obeyed, placing my cock head into her mouth, then sliding it forward as if into a sheath. Her throat was tight, and I could see my cock's progress in her throat as I forced my way into her mouth, but she did not gag. I pushed my entire length into her mouth until her tongue stuck out and my balls were covering her nose. I held it there for a few moments, feeling like I was going to lose control. Emma had sat up and was turned to watch.

"Geez, mom. You dirty deep-throating slut!" Emma commented.

I pulled out about an inch, then thrust gently for a few strokes while I squeezed her mammoth tits, rolling the hard nipples between my fingers. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of Gina's convulsing throat.

"Pull out now! Don't you dare cum in her throat!" cried Emma.

I pulled out, my cock now smothered in thick saliva. Gina gasped beneath me as I reached up to slip a finger into Emma's slit, making sure she was still secreting her sex nectar.

"I'm impressed, Gina. You took it all and didn't even gag," I said.

"I've had practice," she replied, winking. "I think you can take it now, honey," she said to her daughter.

My cock was soaked, and dripped onto Gina's chin as I once again parted Emma's lips with my manhood. Rubbing the wet shaft up and down her soft pussy, I held the base and pushed forwards. Emma grasped my bedsheets in her hands as I felt her pussy tighten.

"Emma, sweetheart, you have to relax," said Gina soothingly. "Arch your back, lower your head."

Emma let her hair fall forward as she placed her head on the outside of Gina's leg. She looked under her arm at me. I saw her enormous breast obscuring most of her face, but her large dark eyes told me she was ready.

I pushed gently at first, then, feeling her pussy muscles loosen, gave a strong thrust. My cock head penetrated her moist tightness in one slippery motion, and I heard her gasp. Her pussy clenched my knob and I had to bite my lip to keep from blowing my wad.

"Goddamn, Emma!" I blurted.

I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and squeezed. I pushed again. A hiss escaped Emma's lips, and I saw her squeezing her eyes shut.

"Just--just leave it there for a sec. Let it stretch me. Oh god. How much is in me?" Emma said.

"You've barely taken his head," said Gina. "Why don't you rub her clit a little. It will take her mind off the fat cock that's splitting her," she addressed me.

I reached underneath Emma and traced my fingers to the top of her pussy. Her lips were spread wide from my girth and I easily found her erect clitoris. I rubbed it with my middle finger. Emma hummed her approval, and I took the opportunity to force another inch into her soft depths.

"Oh that looks wonderful! Take him, honey. Take his thick cock!" cooed Gina, clearly enjoying watching her daughter's pussy slowly devour my member.

I rubbed her clit faster as I pushed again. This time Emma pushed her hips backwards and I slid in several more inches.

"Aaaaaah! Ooooh fuck!" she cried. "S--stop there for a sec," she begged.

She had lifted herself up, straightening her arms and was looking underneath herself. Her pendulous breasts undoubtedly blocked her view.

"How far in are you?" she asked me.

"You've got most of him inside you, darling," her mother replied for me. "It's beautiful. You're taking him so well, honey. Your little pussy is really stretched, but you're taking him!" Gina was clearly becoming aroused.

She squirmed underneath us.

"God mom, you're leaking all over the place," Emma observed, peering down between her mother's legs. I reached up to Emma's chest and fondled both her heavy tits, feeling the hard nipples against my palms and watching the flesh bulge out on the sides. I kissed her back as I felt her up. She responded by pushing back against my cock, which was being squeezed mercilessly by her vaginal walls.

"Shit Emma, I'm going to cum..." I muttered.

"Pull out now! Don't you dare cum inside my little girl!" cried Gina.

To prevent losing control, I sat up and pushed Emma's ass cheeks, watching my shiny length emerge from her cunt, pulling the flesh around her opening back with my cock skin. Just in the nick of time, my head emerged, flushed and pulsing. I breathed deeply.

"That was close. You are so tight Emma, your pussy feels so amazing," I said.

"Let me see it," said Emma, sitting upright and spinning around.

I displayed my glistening length and pointed at the base.

"I made it to about here."

"Of my fucking god, I thought for sure you were all the way in!" Emma said incredulously.

"Your little cunt is definitely looser now. But it needs that dick. Get it back in there!" Gina added.

"Ok. I think I'm ready for you now," said Emma, bending over and offering her round ass and dripping pussy.

"Fuck my tight hole."

Before resuming my position, I pointed my dick down towards Gina's face, looking her in the eye invitingly. She smiled and nodded subtly, as I dipped my cock into her open mouth. She suckled the head quietly and eagerly, before pushing it out between her lips, giving me unspoken permission to penetrate her daughter's teenage depths once again. I guided my cock forwards and plunged in, more forcefully this time, so I wouldn't drag out the pain Emma might feel. She squeaked, but began a long drawn-out moan as I eased into her, up to where I had penetrated previously.

"Uuuuhhhhhhnnnnnnn," her throaty voice was a turn-on.

I was nearly fully in when she yelped.

"Aaaai! Ok baby, that's far enough. You're hitting something," she said quickly.

"God, what massive cock you have. Now I want you to fuck my daughter with it," Gina said.

I pulled out, and started pumping several inches into her in a slow, steady rhythm. I didn't want to go too deep. Emma began to enjoy herself.

"uh, uh, uh, ah, ah, yeah, that's... oh that's good. Oh that's fucking good. Stroke it in me," she said in a high pitched moan.

I could feel her pussy contract and relax around my shaft as she got used to the rhythm. She hadn't moved her body yet, afraid she might force me too deep. To encourage her, I again leaned over her curved back and grabbed a handful of titty with my left hand. With my right, I scooped Gina's right breast and squeezed it. I had stopped thrusting, so Emma got the message and pushed her sweet ass back into me, and continued the rhythm.

"That's it baby, fuck my cock while I compare you and your mom's tits," I said smiling.

Emma looked underneath her.

"Well, who's got the better rack?" asked Gina, jiggling her tit underneath my hand.

"You're both very busty women, I must say. No clear winner here... well, except for me," I replied.

After a minute, I sat upright again, and held Emma's waist. Our rhythm quickened as I dipped more of my manhood into her honey pot.

"You're so wet now, Emma. I'm just sliding in and out so easily."

"Oh yeah baby, don't stop. It feels so good," she whimpered.

"Her juices have run all over your balls. Why don't you lower them a little so I can clean them off for you," offered Gina.

"You are such a dirty slut, Gina. I love it!" I exclaimed.

I pushed Emma's thighs apart, lowering us closer to Gina's face. Her tongue was already extended in anticipation. Now Emma did the work as I remained in place, feeling Gina's eager tongue probe my nutsack then take first one ball, then the other into her mouth amid loud slurping sounds. I pulled Emma's ass towards me with each movement as I enjoyed the sensation of Gina's lips nibbling at the base of my erection behind my nuts. Emma's thrusts became more urgent as her willing pussy accepted more and more of my length.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Uhn! Uhn! Uhn! Oh fuck, oh fuck, you're making me cum! You're making my pussy cum!" shouted Emma.

Cleverly anticipating how close I was to cumming, Gina sucked one of my balls into her mouth and pressed it between her lips just hard enough to cause me mild pain, thus staving off my impending explosion of semen. I winced at the not unpleasant pain as Emma backed her pussy onto my cock forcefully, taking almost all of it. My dick head hitting some inner depth pushed Emma over the edge as she released an unbridled scream.

"AaaaaaaaaaAAAaaahhhhhhaaaahh!" She pushed her face into Gina's thigh as she cried out.

Her mother's wet pussy must have been inches from her face. Gina released my nut and I raised myself slightly so she could watch Emma's pussy spasm around my cock.

"Oh honey, you two look so beautiful. God, I would love to feel what you're feeling right now," she mused.

Emma just trembled, fistfulls of my bed sheets gripped tightly in her hands, her pussy undergoing waves of convusions. I needed to pull out or her vaginal massage would put me over the edge. I withdrew from her depths with difficulty as her orgasm abated. She crawled forward and rolled over, collapsing next to Gina, her head at the foot of the bed, her arms clasping her bosom. Her legs and labia were parted slightly, revealing her deep pink slit, oozing girl-cum. I sat back, gently tapping my dick head on Gina's soft lips.

"Now, dear, it's only polite that you come over here and clean up the mess you made on your lover's penis," said Gina pedantically.

Emma looked up between her heaving breasts.

"How? With my mouth?" she asked innocently.

"Oh honey, of course 'with your mouth'."

"But I've never, um, tasted myself before," she said plaintively as she sat up on her knees.

"Well there's no better time. Come on, it's not that bad. It's a lot better than a mouthful of spunk!" Gina declared emphatically.

I moved so I was kneeling beside Gina's head, with Emma on the other side. She leaned over and tentatively licked my cock head. She tasted her cum, paused, then resumed licking, this time up from my balls to my glans.

"It's not bad, actually," she said.

"I told you."

"So you're not a big fan of sperm, huh?" I asked Gina, as Emma diligently cleaned my cock with her mouth.

"Not particularly," said Gina, matter-of-factly. "I'll take it in my mouth, but I spit it out. And I never let a guy cum on me, if I can help it."

Emma paused from her blowjob and licked her lips.

"How come? I've let guys cum on my tits before. I kinda liked it," she giggled.

"I just don't want it all over me. It's sticky and messy," she added.

"You know, you shouldn't be telling me this, mom," said Emma, an evil plan hatching in her head.

"Emma, if you know what's good for you, you'll point that thing away from me when he cums," Gina warned.

Emma laughed and gave my knob a hard suck, but did not reply to Gina.

"Speaking of which, you're probably aching to unload that sticky wad," Emma addressed me.

"Am I ever! Why don't you lie down on your mom. Yeah, with our head beside hers, like that."

Emma was lying on her mom, Gina's tits pressing into her daughter's back. I positioned them so that their pussies were stacked on top of one another.

I spread both pairs of legs and admired the two cunts before me, as I knelt between them. Emma propped herself up slightly and positioned her top half sideways, as Gina peered over her daughter's enormous tits.

"Hmmm, now which pussy should I fuck?" I said jokingly.

"Don't you dare stick that in my mom! She doesn't deserve it. We're trying to teach her a lesson, remember?" said Emma.

"Of course, of course," I reassured her.

I dipped my head down and admired both women's wet slits. I parted Emma's lips with my fingers and rapidly drove my tongue in and out of her soft folds. As she closed her eyes to enjoy her oral sex, I slid my fingers along Gina's soaked labia. Licking forcefully at Emma's clit to distract her, I inserted two fingers into Gina's pussy and massaged her swollen clit with my thumb.

I looked up at the mother and daughter. Emma's eyes were still shut, and her breasts sat beautifully on her chest in her semi-reclined position. She made slight twitching movements when my tongue pushed against her still-sensitive clit, which caused her melons to sway and wobble.

Her mother had craned her neck up and was watching me as I finger-fucked her pussy while eating her daughter's. Her mouth was half-open, and her eyes half closed. I could tell is was a massive effort not to moan or otherwise indicate to Emma that she was being pleasured as well. I loved watching them, breathing hard and squirming underneath my ministrations. Still looking at Gina, I withdrew my fingers and sucked them into my mouth, winking. She smiled widely then pursed her lips.

I sat upright, my cock bobbing in front of me. I wet the tip on Gina's dripping snatch, while I parted Emma's lips with my other hand.

"Yeah, put it in, fuck me again," she begged, spreading her legs wide.

I penetrated her soft, warm depths fairly easily this time, a wave of pleasure sweeping through me. I quickly started thrusting into her. Emma watched my length vanish into her velvety folds repeatedly, while Gina placed her feet on the backs of my thighs, encouraging my thrusting.

"Fuck my daughter! Fuck her hard!" she commanded.

Propping myself up on my hands, I drove into Emma faster, watching her tits bounce up and down. She was emitting high-pitched moans again, and after a few minutes I knew she was nearing orgasm.

"Ooooouuuu yeah baby, fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck my pussyyyyyy!" she cried.

I moved my hand to her snatch and furiously rubbed her clit.

"I'm cumming again! I'm cumming all over your cock!" she screamed.

Her orgasm was not as powerful as her first, but I felt it nonetheless. I continued my fervent thrusting until I lost control.

"Fuck Emma, I'm gonna cum, I can't hold it!" I said.

With cat-like quickness, Emma leaped off her mother and crouched beside me. Putting one hand around my waist, she gripped my twitching cock with the other, her face against my side, and pumped my long shaft ferociously.

"Don't you da--" Gina's voice was cut off by my explosive shot, which rocketed into her open mouth. She began spitting and spluttering as blast after blast arced over her supine body, splashing on her face, on her tits, her stomach. Emma was jerking me off with such enthusiasm that cum was flying everywhere. Even Gina's curly hair, which was splayed out around her, was covered in streaks of milky white.

"Oh my GOD," said Emma, still stroking me. "You really needed to cum!"

Spurt after spurt splashed down onto Gina's bound, exposed body, until finally my ejaculations weakened and eventually subsided. She squirmed and spat, her huge globes wiggling from side to side. My jizz ran over her breasts, making them resemble iced buns, with her nipples as the candied cherry pieces on top of each. The cum pooled on her chest and throat in thick puddles. Emma began to laugh, as she squeezed the last few drops from my dick head, watching them slide over her fingers.

"Don't try to tell me you don't like this. Him shooting is hot, sticky load on your naked body. I mean, it's like getting a facial... and a body treatment," she laughed, still stroking me.

Gina had lifted her head again to observe the mess I had made on her supple flesh. One of her eyes was closed, as it had a stripe of jizz over top of it, but the other was unobstructed. She tentatively licked drops of cum from her lips. I was shuddering from the afterglow of my cum explosion, and reached down to squeeze Emma's tit in appreciation. Gina was deeply flushed, and her breathing was rapid.

"It... it does taste pretty good," she hesitantly admitted. "Look at me... I'm... I'm soaked in your man juice. It's all over me. You've jizzed on my face... you've soaked my tits..." she exclaimed, bemused.

"I knew the slut in you would like this: a nice, cum bath," said Emma.

Gina's legs, which had previously been attempting to push me away, now opened wide, her knees bent, offering her dripping pussy to me.

"Put it in my pussy. I need to feel your fat cock in my pussy. Quick, before it goes soft!" said Gina in a breathy voice.

Emma smiled and pointed my dick at her mom's opening. I looked at her, surprised.

"You're actually going to let me fuck your mom?" I asked.

"Yes! Fuck my pussy now!" cried Gina, her toes curling.

Emma switched hands, pulled my dick towards her mom's willing pussy, using the fingers of her other hand to spread Gina's labia wide.

"You really want it bad, don't you mom? You'd love to have this big, thick cock buried inside you, wouldn't you?" Emma teased.

"Yes, honey! Put it in me before he loses his erection!" begged Gina.

"You mean, right in here?" said Emma, touching my cock head against Gina's fuck hole.

"Yes! Goddammit yes! Fuck me!" yelled Gina, her body shaking in anticipation.

Emma quickly pulled my cock up and away from her mother's cunt.

"Mmmmm, I don't think so," she said, then bent over and sucked the drops of cum off my dick while Gina watched helplessly.

"AAAagh! You little bitch!" Gina shouted.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers