The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers

"You bastard! I can't believe you're shooting your cum into my daughter right in front of me!" Gina exclaimed, but her anger was undermined by the desire in her eyes, and the frenzied pace of her masturbation.

I squeezed Emma's soft tits as I blasted my seed into her pussy, watching Gina bring herself closer and closer to orgasm. My spurts began to subside as Emma settled down on top of me, shuddering involuntarily and moaning softly.

"Now it's your turn Gina. Cum for us. Fuck that ass and cum while we watch you," I said, breathing heavily.

Gina moaned and rubbed her clit faster than ever, still thrusting the bottle of lube into her ass. Her tits shook and her mouth opened and closed as she brought herself to climax, screaming and tossing her wet hair about her face. Emma lay slumped against me as we enjoyed the spectacle of her slut mother cumming powerfully for our viewing pleasure. Gina moaned as her orgasm abated, trailing her fingers up her body to her mouth, where she licked her cum from them diligently. She slowly withdrew the bottle of lube from her ass, letting it fall to the bottom of the tub. She touched her anus tenderly as it regained its normal shape, while her other hand roamed to her breasts, caressing them.

I kissed the side of Emma's breast and guided her upwards with my hands on her waist. She supported herself on the wall as she slowly stood, extracting my still engorged cock from her pussy. My dick slipped from her vaginal embrace and fell back onto my stomach. Emma spread her cunt lips with her fingers and remained crouched above me, looking down at her ravaged vagina. She pushed my cum out, and gobs of it dribbled and fell onto my cock, dripping down to my balls. She used her fingers to push more cum out, spilling down and coating my member.

"Oh baby, you came a lot! You really filled me up," cooed Emma, watching as a thick drop rolled down the inside of her thigh.

"Be a good girl and clean him up, honey. Suck his cum off that big cock, and don't forget to lick his balls clean," suggested Gina, more as a request than an order.

Emma turned around and ran her finger along her bare slit, collecting a drop of my cum. She licked it off her finger with relish, then crouched between my knees, looking at me sensually.

"I've made a big mess on you. Let me fix that," she said, then putting her hands on the tops of my thighs, licked me from my scrotum all the way to the tip of my cock, my white jizz being collected on her tongue.

She put her tongue back in her mouth and swallowed, smacking her lips.

"Mmmmm, tasty," she giggled.

She caressed my dick with her open palm, setting to her task with diligence and determination, licking, sucking, and slurping my semen from my cock and balls. I looked at Gina, who was squeezing her melons, watching enviously.

When Emma had cleaned every drop of cum from my cock, she leaned over me and kissed me, her heavy breasts brushing against my chest. We stood up and stepped out of the tub.

"My legs are, like, so shaky right now," commented Emma.

"I feel pretty drained too. That was amazing, Emma. You are a really good fuck. And I think your mom enjoyed it too."

Gina was still staring at us, her legs spread, exposing her wet pussy, as she continued to knead her gigantic bust.

"Well mom, I hope you've learned your lesson. Maybe next time if you're lucky I'll share him with you," Emma addressed her mother, taking her hand from her tit and helping her to her feet.

I handed Gina a towel and the three of us went to the bedroom where the women dressed. We made our way to the door of my flat as Emma and Gina prepared to leave.

"So, 'next time'?" I said, running one hand through Emma's dark hair and the other over the large swell of her breast.

"Oh, there's definitely going to be a next time," replied Emma, kissing me long and hard on the mouth and tugging my rod a few times. Behind her, Gina flashed her tits and winked at me. As the door closed, I returned to the shower and masturbated to the memory of my wonderful afternoon.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers