The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,647 Followers

"Now now, mother, there's no need to be rude," replied Emma, rubbing my cock on her tit.

She giggled and pulled me off the bed, kissing me. She skipped out of the room briefly while I leaned on my dresser, watching my jizz slowly drip over Gina's helpless body. When she returned, she held her phone pointed at her mom. She took several pictures.

"For insurance," she remarked.

Gina looked furious, but decided to try a different tack.

"Ok honey, you've had your fun. I understand how you feel and will respect your wishes concerning men from now on. Now please let mommy out of these handcuffs."

Emma put down her phone and sat on the bed beside her mom. She put her index finger on her mom's stomach and trailed it up and over her right tit, collecting my jizm on the tip. She casually circled Gina's nipple, watching as it hardened under her touch. She then brought her finger up to her mouth and sucked my cum off. Gina observed wordlessly, a puzzled expression on her face.

"Nice try," Emma said, finally. She soaked in her retribution, looking her mom's sticky body up and down with contempt.

"God, he really did spunk all over you. I think you should get yourself cleaned up," said Emma, standing and pulling on my arm. "Unlock her and take her to your bathroom."

I retrieved the key to the handcuffs and leaned over Gina to unlock her. I looked down at her as she blinked some cum out of her eye. She looked at me with a burning gaze, somewhere between fury and lust. I was unsure whether she was going to jump me in a sexual frenzy, or tear my genitals from my groin with her bare hands in a blind rage.

I put the key in the lock, but didn't turn it.

"Now Gina, you'll behave yourself, won't you? We wouldn't want certain pictures being circulated to the public," I said to her quietly.

She curled her lip and sneered. I reached down and wiped the cum from her eye and cheek. I trailed my fingers down her chest and over her breasts, pinching her nipples until they became hard. I scooped my jizm from her massive tits, then put my fingers in her mouth so she could suck them clean. She look at me and held her gaze for a moment, then looked down at her cum-streaked body. She looked back up to me.

"I'll be good. I promise."

I paused, trying to gauge her sincerity, then decided it was safe to proceed. I unlocked the cuffs and removed them, then stepped back to Emma, who put her arm around my waist. Gina kneeled on the bed, rubbing cum into her bulging breasts, then tracing her fingers down to her pussy. She stroked her clit as she licked cum off her titty.

"Are you sure you don't want to let mommy have a go?" asked Gina innocently, still holding her boob to her mouth.

"No, mom. Now go get in the shower," Emma replied.

Gina got off the bed and rubbed her wrists gingerly. I motioned to the door and Gina walked slowly past me, swaying her hips exaggeratedly and winking at me as her tits bounced in time with her stride. Emma reached down to hold my soft cock possessively as Gina went by, eying her mother suspiciously.

"Just down the hall to the right," I said.

Emma pulled my dick gently and we followed Gina into my large, tiled bathroom.

Gina made her way straight to the glass shower stall and turned on the water, holding her hand under the stream to test the temperature. She got in, the water pouring over her sexy body, rinsing my baby batter from her skin as she tipped her head back and let the water cascade over her busty torso. I stared at her as she ran her hands down her sides, over her hips and thighs, then back up her stomach to her tits, which she squeezed to her chest as she looked at me.

I felt a familiar stirring in my groin.

Gina licked her lips and pulled at her nipples, then cupped her enormous melons, pushing them against the glass of the shower stall. They pancaked against the glass, spreading outward in wide circles of pressed tit.

"You love these titties, don't you? I know you want to stroke your cock between them," said Gina, enticingly.

I wordlessly stared at her as she ran her breasts up and down the glass. I saw Gina's hand slide down her tummy, through her pubes and between her legs.

"Come on, baby. Fuck my pussy. I'll fuck you so good you won't know what to do with yourself," Gina continued in a husky voice as she stroked her fingers along her slit, her tits still pressed against the glass.

"Hey!" exclaimed Emma, whom I had all but forgotten about.

She was looking down at my crotch with her arms crossed. I followed her gaze and noticed that my penis was sticking out, nearing a full erection. I shrugged.

"Sorry Em, I can't help it. Your mom looks fucking hot... all wet and rubbing her big tits on the glass."

I looked back at Gina, who was grinning broadly. She turned around and pressed her full, round ass cheeks against the glass. I saw her finger appear between her legs and stroke along her asshole.

"I'll let you fuck me in the ass. I know my daughter wouldn't be able to take your thick cock in her little butt hole, but I could. I'd even let you blow your load deep in my dirty asshole," continued Carmen, pushing her middle finger into her anus as a demonstration.

"Hey! Stop it!" complained Emma, balling her fists and putting her arms straight at her sides. Her big breasts shook as she became agitated.

"Emma, why don't you do something about it, then? You mom wants my cock, and you're standing right beside me not doing anything," I said, playfully stroking my shaft.

Emma stepped forward quickly and took my hand, pulling me in front of the shower stall. She looked at her mom briefly before squatting down in front of me and guiding my cock into her eager mouth. I put my hands on my hips and admired the view of Emma's large brown eyes watching me as she sucked my hard cock into her mouth, stroking my shaft with her hand.

She sucked me for a minute before moving her hands to my thighs. Still looking up at me, she bobbed her head taking more of my cock than she ever had before. I loved the sight of her eyes watering as she suppressed her gag reflex, her cheeks pulling inward, her huge tits bulging out below her face. I gently thrust my hips as she gave me head, as she began to vocalise, half-moaning, half-gagging on my long, thick cock. I looked into the shower at Gina, who was facing us, her tits on the glass again. She was fingering her pussy.

"Your teenage daughter looks so beautiful sucking my big cock, doesn't she? Look how good she's getting: she's taking me into her throat," I said to Gina, gently stroking Emma's hair as she blew me.

"Oh honey, I knew you'd be a great cock sucker, just like your mom," Gina said to her daughter, her voice full of pride. "Take that cock deep, honey."

Emma, encouraged by her mother's words, looked at me again and pushed her head down on my member. I watched inch after inch vanish into her mouth as she struggled to take me deep. I moaned as I felt her throat squeeze me tightly, then begin to convulse as Emma gagged. She spluttered, holding me in her throat as long as she could, before pulling my length out and coughing. After she recovered, she looked up at me with watery eyes.

"How did I do?"

"You did very well, Em. I think it's time to reward you," I said, taking her hand and getting her to stand up.

We kissed deeply as I pulled her against me, the warm swells of her tits pushing against my chest. I led her to the jacuzzi tub adjacent the shower stall. I sat on the edge with my feet inside, facing the shower.

"Sit on my cock, Emma. Let's give your mom a nice view of us fucking," I said, sliding my hand along the spit-soaked length of my penis.

Emma grinned and stepped into the tub. She approached me, then turned around, putting her leg up on the edge of the tub and her hand behind her on my chest. I guided my cock to her hot, wet snatch as she lowered herself onto me, and I moaned as I felt her sweet teen pussy engulf my dick head and take me inside.

"Oh god baby, I'm taking your big cock inside me again... it feels soooooo good," Emma exclaimed in an almost desperate-sounding high-pitched tone.

"Mmmmm yes, Em, your tight little pussy is squeezing my dick so hard. Now ride that cock, sweetheart," I said, watching my stiff rod disappear underneath her buttocks.

When I had penetrated her deeply, she flexed her legs, pushing herself up along my length. It took her a few slow, deep strokes before her pussy adjusted to my size, but her saliva and vaginal lubrication greatly aided the process. She began a quick rhythm, bouncing enthusiastically on my hard cock, rotating her hips to stimulate my cock in a variety of ways as she rode me. I put my hand on the small of her back and thrust my hips gently upwards in time with her body.

The pleasure was incredible. I could feel her pussy flex and relax around my cock, and my dick head was pushed and pulled by her soft, wet vaginal walls as if they had a will of their own. Her open palm pressed firmly against my chest for support as her fingernails scratched at my skin. I looked past her arm to her shoulder and down the womanly curve of her torso. Her large side-boob bounced into view every time her ass made contact with my groin, rebounding off her body then lifting up as she reached the apex of her stroke.

I could not see past Emma to the shower, but above Emma's high sighs and moans, and my own grunts, I could hear another voice moaning with us.

"Baby, lean back so I can see your mom. Is she still watching?" I asked.

"It's getting steamy in there... aaaahhh.. she keeps wiping the glass so she can see us," said Emma between bounces.

Pausing at the top of her thrust, with only my dick head buried inside her, she slid her hand up my chest, then placed it against the wall behind my head. She slowly sat down on my cock and put her arm around my neck. As she leaned back, her tit rolled to the side and pushed against my cheek. As I licked it, I reached my right hand down her stomach to her clit, which I rubbed vigorously.

"Keep fucking me, Emma, you're doing an amazing job," I encouraged her.

She leaned her head down and kissed me, then used her legs to support her hips as she began riding my cock again.

The glass in the shower was completely fogged; I could not see Gina through it, nor had she cleared it. That's when I heard the tap turn off, and saw her long leg step out of the shower. She walked up to the other end of the large jacuzzi, not bothering to towel her dripping body off. She stood staring at me and her daughter as we fucked, her left hand trailing her fingers between her enormous breasts, her right hand flat on her inner thigh, centimeters from her pussy lips.

She seemed mesmerised by our rhythmic gyrations: the bouncing of Emma's tits, the motion of my thick, glistening shaft as it drove between her daughter's moist, pink pussy lips, the small, round circles my middle finger traced over top of Emma's clit, the swaying of my balls as they bounced between our spread legs. Gina's hand wandered over her chest, grasping her breast, as her other hand touched her labia tenderly. Her lips were slightly parted as she breathed heavily through them, and her eyes roamed hungrily over our naked bodies.

Not looking away even for a second, Gina slowly stepped into the tub, feeling her way along the far side until she sat on the tiled ledge, her back against the shower stall. She spread her legs wide, placing her feet on the sides of the tub, and put her hands on her breasts, pushing them together as she pursed her lips. She held her left tit to her mouth and suckled her own nipple as her right hand made its descent down her wet body to the pink slit below her brown pubic hair. She spread her pussy lips open and placed her middle finger over her swollen clit, closing her eyes and sighing loudly.

"You're really getting off on this, aren't you, Gina? You love watching your daughter get boned by my big cock," I taunted Gina as Emma rode my member.

"You know I love it. You both look so hot and sexy fucking each other right in front of me. Honey, you're riding that dick just like I would, taking it nice and deep," Gina spoke softly, still in a sexual daze.

"It's so fucking good, mom. He's fucking me so goooood!" cried Emma, arching her back and riding me harder, her tit now bouncing forcefully off my face.

"Oh honey, please let me suck on his big balls while you fuck his cock," said Gina, licking her lips hungrily.

"You... aah... You want to suck his balls? You mean these?" Emma reached down and tickled my ball sack as she continued to ride me.

"Yes! I want them in my mouth. Then after I suck them, maybe you can watch mommy take his dick in my ass. I'll show you a few tricks that will drive him wild." Gina caressed her tit as her finger worked faster on her wet mound.

My cock throbbed at the thought of fucking Gina's round ass in front of Emma, but I sensed that I would be pushing it if I agreed to her suggestion.

"No, I don't think so, mom. I think you're going to sit there and watch us fuck," Emma said sternly, panting in between sentences. "You're going to watch his cock pound my pussy until he cums inside me. Ooooooh!"

This last idea seemed to excite Emma greatly, and I felt her cunt contract on my dick as she moaned. Gina seemed upset, and she frowned angrily.

"You really want me to cum inside you, baby?" I asked, knowing it would anger Gina even more.

"Oh yeah... I want you to fill my little pussy with your jizz," squealed Emma, looking down at me.

"Look, I'm not going to sit here and watch my daughter get filled with cum when it should be me riding that magnificent cock," Gina broke in, but was still openly masturbating, making no indication she was going to leave.

Emma stopped riding me and looked at her mom.

"Yes you are. You're going to sit right there with your legs spread like the slut you are and watch him shoot his load in my cunt."

There was a dead silence as we all waited to see what would happen. I could almost feel the power balance shift as Gina--the previously dominant figure--succumbed to the will of her daughter. Her desire to watch the perverse sexual scene in front of her, rather than leave, was too much to resist. It became obvious that she would do anything to be a part of her daughter's sexual experience, even if it was only in an observatory role. Gina's silence spoke volumes.

"Good. Now he's going to tell you what to do, and you're going to obey," Emma said as she resumed her up-and-down ride on my erect penis.

I looked at Emma, then to Gina, who seemed to be waiting anxiously for my command.

"Cup your tits for me. Hold them out to me, let me have a good look," I said.

Gina swiftly obeyed, pushing her breasts up and out from underneath. I reached up and cupped Emma's tits at the same time.

"Very nice, Gina. I bet they're nice and soft, like Emma's here," I continued, rolling her daughter's breasts in my fingers. "Now suck on your nipples."

Gina did as she was told, sucking first her left nipple, then her right.

"Bite them," I grunted.

She did so, causing herself mild pain, but seeming to enjoy it.

"Now stand up and bend over, face your ass this way."

Gina stood and turned around slowly, then bent at the waist, putting her hands on the tile ledge of the tub, peering back at us.

"Spread your ass cheeks."

Gina put her hands on her buttocks, fingers splayed. She spread them apart, displaying her anus.

"Ooooh yeah... I bet that asshole has seen its fair share of cocks," I joked.

Emma stared at her mom's asshole.

"You like taking it up the ass, don't you mom? You're a dirty slut who loves anal," stated Emma.

"Yes honey, I love a good, hard dick in my ass. It feels so good!" said Gina enthusiastically.

"Show me. Put three fingers in your ass right now," I commanded, reaching down to push Emma's wide hips onto my thrusting cock.

Gina put her hand to her mouth, sucking her fingers, then slid her hand to the top of her ass. Her fingers traced down the crack of her bum and found her asshole. She pushed two fingers into her bottom and worked them in and out several times before sticking a third finger in, stretching her hole. She began to moan loudly as she stimulated herself.

"Is that good? Do you like watching me finger my asshole?" she moaned.

"Yes, Gina, you're doing very well," I said as I fucked her young daughter.

We watched Gina pleasure herself anally for a time, moaning as she watched us fuck, then I had another request.

"Ok Gina, that's enough anal fingering. Now sit like you were before, with your legs spread."

Gina slipped her fingers from her gaped ass and stood, turning to face us. She sat down again and spread her legs.

"Clean those dirty fingers, Gina. Lick them clean," I said, grinning.

Gina seemed shocked, and gasped, blushing.

"Do it!" cried Emma, grinding her ass on my groin.

Gina tentatively licked her fingers, hesitant at first, then pushing them into her mouth and running her tongue between them.

"Look at that, Em. Your mom is such a dirty slut!"

Emma giggled at the sight of her humiliated mother. "Yes she is. How does your ass taste mom?"

"It... it tastes good," Gina admitted.

"You've sucked your own ass juice off loads of cocks, haven't you?" I asked.

"Yes I have," Gina said simply, licking her middle finger.

I got an idea. "Gina, there's a bottle of lube in my bedside table. Go get it."

Emma looked at me questioningly. I just smiled and reached down to stroke her clit. She sighed and closed her eyes.

Gina returned moments later with the bottle, which was of a relatively large diameter, but rounded at the end (some might argue it was designed for a particular purpose). She resumed her spot at the end of the tub.

"Do you want me to put some on you?" asked Gina, opening the bottle and squirting a bit on her fingers.

"No. I want you to rub that lube on the end of the bottle and put it in your ass," I said.

Gina looked at me, surprised, then looked at the bottle, which was about as thick as my cock when fully erect. She decided she could take it, and rubbed the lube on the end. She then shifted down and exposed her asshole, squeezing more lube out onto her hand and rubbing it in liberally on her puckered ass. She reached underneath her leg and put the round end of the bottle against her anus and pushed in. Her butt hole resisted at first, but the lube helped greatly as the bottle stretched her ass wide and plunged inside. Gina screamed as it entered her.

"Yeah! Got you look hot with your sexy ass getting stretched by that bottle. Now fuck your ass with it and finger your pussy. I want you to have a good time while you watch me cum in your teen daughter!" I grunted as I pounded Emma's pussy hard.

Emma moaned louder, and was soon joined by her mother, who stuffed two fingers into her wet pussy and began thrusting the lube-dildo in and out of her bottom. Her big tits rested like soft pillows on her chest, and jiggled with her masturbatory efforts as the three of us got off on each other.

"Oh! Oh baby! Oh god you're making my pussy cum!" cried Emma, bouncing high, hard, and fast on my column.

"Fuck yeah, baby, I'm gonna blow my load in your sweet cunt! Aaargh!" I said as I felt a twitching in my loins.

Emma supported herself just above me and I thrust my hips hard and fast as I felt her pussy contract. She cried out in ecstasy as I felt my sperm rush up my cock and explode into her warm depths.

"Aaaaaaahhhh! Fuck meeee! I can feel his cum shoot into my pussy, mom! Oh god it feels so fucking hot!" squealed Emma as I unloaded spurt after spurt inside her.

Gina's eyes were wide and she worked the bottle of lube in and out of her stretched asshole with renewed vigor as she rapidly slapped her wet clit.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,647 Followers