The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,640 Followers

My still semi-erect cock sprang forwards, slapping Gina in the forehead.

She recoiled back, a shiny smear between her eyes. She was still down on her haunches, holding my cargo shorts. She stared blatantly at my cock, which was bobbing inches from her nose.

I thought for a moment that Gina was going to open her mouth and swallow me whole. Or perhaps that's just what I wished. I watched my oily cock bob above her massive bust, which was nearly falling out of her stretched tank top.

"What the fuck are you doing?!!" shouted Emma, throwing her hands out to her sides, fists clenched. "You can't just pull his pants down!"

Evidently she was unwilling to believe her own eyes.

"Wow..." Gina muttered under her breath, still staring at my meat.

"Mom!!!" Emma shouted and strode forward, pulling Gina's arm from its grip on my shorts.

This seemed to snap her out of her revery. She stood up abruptly, leaving my shorts bunched at my ankles. Both women stood facing at each other, hands on their hips, breathing heavily, red in the face. I stood awkwardly, my semi-erection refusing to abate. In fact, seeing these busty beauties getting flustered had made my penis grow even more.

Gina made a sudden movement, and before Emma and I knew what was happening, she had her hand wrapped around my cock and was pulling it, her hand sliding on the oil. Just as suddenly, she let it slip through her fist, then thrust her greasy palm directly under Emma's nose.

"And what do you call this?!" she demanded.

Emma looked shocked and embarrassed, but recovered quickly. She pushed Gina's hand away roughly.

"It's oil, mom. I rubbed it on my tits, then I rubbed it on his cock, and I was about to give him a good tit-fucking when you stormed in!"

She was attempting to be sarcastic, but I detected a dead-seriousness in her tone. I looked down at her bulging melons and imagined my cock sandwiched between them. My erection grew again.

Gina was stunned. She realised she had no recourse. She was in my house. Her daughter was a consenting adult. She was beat. Gina poked her finger in my direction like it was a dagger.

"This same man jerked off in Carmen's bed just minutes before he left with you! He spunked all over her sheets and her panties. He's a pervert, honey! He..."

Emma's reaction caused her mother to lose steam immediately. She was giggling. She looked at me and put her hands over her mouth, covering a huge grin.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" she asked me, still giggling, ignoring Gina.

"Look... seeing you in your wet dress... and Carmen teasing me when you went inside... I thought I was going to explode," I said, embarrassed.

"I know, I saw the two of you out my bedroom window," said Emma. "I was playing with myself too."

"Excuse me!" Gina was getting worked up again. "But that does not change the fact that he soiled her bed with his perverted fantasy!"

I turned to Gina.

"Was she upset?" I asked.

"That's not the point! Emma, come with me. We're leaving."

"No, mom. You're leaving. I'm not," she responded.

Gina looked between the two of us.

"I need to talk to you... in private," she said to me, her expression still serious, but softened slightly.

"Look, I think you should go. Emma can make her own--"

"--It will just take a moment."

"I know what you're doing!" cried Emma. "You just want him for yourself! Like you did with Aaron!"

Gina did not break eye contact with me. I looked at Emma.

"Don't worry, ok? This won't take a moment." To Gina: "Go to my room, it's the second left down the hall." Gina flashed a smug, victorious grin, the stormed off as I hiked up my shorts. Emma looked crestfallen.

"I think I know what's going on here," I said. "Come here," I said softly, motioning to Emma with my hand. "I have an idea."

******************* I entered my bedroom and shut the door. Gina was sitting cross-legged on the end of my bed, kicking her leg impatiently.

"I think I know what's going on here," I said, standing in front of her. "You think I'm just going to take advantage of Emma. She said you stole this Aaron guy away from her, probably for the same reason you're trying to get me away from her: to protect her. Is that right?"

"That's the gist of it, yes. He was too old for her and obviously only wanted her for sex," she replied.

"So you told him you'd fuck him if he left her alone."

"Yes."

"And you're planning on doing the same with me, I presume?" I said, crossing my arms.

"Perhaps."

"For Emma's sake, of course," I added.

"Fuck you. I know what you want. I'll give it to you, and a lot better than she can. What more is there to discuss?"

"And I assume you get nothing out of this. No pleasure whatsoever. Fucking younger men to 'protect' your daughter. Did it ever occur to you that maybe she wants to use ME for sex? That she's not looking for a relationship, but for some fun? She just met me TODAY, for fuck's sake. And in any case, she can make her own decisions. Why take that away from her?"

Gina slowly uncrossed her legs and stood up. She walked towards me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Ok, you want me to be honest? Yes, I love to fuck younger guys. And yes, it gets me off to think that they want me more than Emma. But I'm also protective of her. I'm scared for her. She'll get a proper man in time; one I won't interfere with. So I'll make this simple: tell her I've threatened you; legally, blackmail, whatever. She'll take it hard, but at least it won't seem like you don't want her. She'll be mad at me, but she's gotten over it before. Then you can come back, and I'll do anything you want. I'll give you the best fuck you've ever had."

As she spoke, she slid her hands down my chest and over the bulge in my shorts. She pressed her breasts together between her arms. I could see the large areolas through her tank top. I smiled.

"Stay here. I'll be back in a minute," I said.

**************

Gina watched the door shut. She heard some quiet words, then loud speech, and finally shouting. The argument ended quickly.

"Fuck you mom! I hate you!" she heard her daughter scream, just before a door slammed.

Gina smiled devilishly and ran her hands up her thighs. She was already getting wet.

********************

I re-entered my bedroom to find Gina again sitting at the end of my bed.

"Wow, is she ever pissed," I said.

"She'll get over it," said Gina dismissively. "Now get over here and let me see that fabulous cock again."

I walked past her and to a drawer in my bedside table. Opening it and retrieving an object, I said,

"First, sit up here." I patted the pillows next to the headboard.

Gina obliged, scooting backwards. I showed her the object: a pair of handcuffs.

"Ooh, you naughty boy," she hummed.

I drew her arms behind her back and locked her wrists to a headboard support behind her ass.

"What now, hun?" Gina said.

I sepped back and grinned. I walked to my bedroom door and opened it.

"Wh- where are you going?" asked Gina somewhat nervously.

I looked down the hall and made a gesture with my head. To Gina's utter shock, in walked her daughter, Emma.

"What is going on here?!" Gina spoke loudly, struggling against the handcuffs.

Emma approached the bed.

"I'm going to show you what it feels like to have something taken away from you, for once," she said softly.

"Now," she sighed, "Where were we?" she asked me.

Gina was in a seated position, her back to my headboard, her legs extending forward. Her breasts jutted outwards due to her hands being cuffed behind her. She kicked her legs ferociously.

"Stop it! Let me go! You can't do this!" Gina cried.

I put my hand on her knee firmly.

"Please settle down, Gina," I said as I leaned close to her face. "If you behave you could get quite a show out of this." I winked.

Gina continued to struggle.

"I'll call the police!" she shouted.

"Ok Gina, if you're going to be like that, I'll let you go. I'll happily free you and ask you to leave my private property while your daughter stays behind to indulge in her sexual pleasures. Is that what you want? You can leave and wonder about all the nasty things we're doing to each other, or you can watch the show. Hell, you can even give us some tips!" I said.

Gina glared at me, but remained silent and motionless.

"So, do you want to stay and watch, or do you want to leave?" I asked.

"Stay," Gina muttered.

"Pardon?"

"I want to stay!" she barked.

"Good," I said and patted her cheek.

Emma, was busy undoing my shorts. Giving up the effort, she imitated her mother and yanked them down to the floor. I stepped out of them and turned so Gina had a side view of Emma and me.

Emma stood and embraced me, putting one hand behind my head and the other against my shaft, pressing her palm against it, her fingertips brushing my scrotum. I felt it once again spring to life and become engorged. We kissed passionately, our tongues lashing each other, exploring our mouths, while Emma's fingers tightened around my swelling member.

"Oh god, I can feel it growing," she said.

I reached back and cupped her round ass cheeks in my hands, squeezing them tightly. Emma responded by pumping my shaft slowly. She leaned back to examine my increasing erection. She let my cock fall onto her palm as she opened her fingers, as if offering it to Gina as a gift.

"Holy shit. I just can't get over how massive you are," Emma said excitedly.

Gina was leaning towards the edge of the bed to get a better look. I was almost fully erect now, the head of my cock reaching halfway to Emma's elbow.

"Seriously, have you ever seen one this big?" she addressed her mother.

"No, honey. That is one massive cock," she said, as if mesmerised.

The mother and daughter continued to stare at my exposed member. I cleared my throat. Gina looked at me, then at her daughter.

"Well don't just stand there holding it like a garden hose. Stroke it. Jerk him off!" Gina spouted enthusiastically.

Emma switched her grip and pointed my dick upwards, curling her fist around my shaft. The oil still coating it helped her hand slide up to my glans where she squeezed. I moaned softly as she began a slow rhythm of strokes up and down my length. Her other hand found my ass cheek and caressed it gently. I reached my hand up and cupped her warm left breast. The nipple was hard underneath her bikini top. With my right hand I reached behind her and pulled at the strings there. The material came loose, but it still hung around her neck, covering her nipples. I had noticed, however, that the undersides of her tits had been freed, bulging under the loose triangles of cloth.

I made to move it with my left hand, but Emma stopped me.

"Not yet," she said.

She kissed me, then knelt down in front of me. Giving Gina a saucy glance, she placed her hands under her enormous mounds and lifted them, with the material, over the tip of my cock. Her chin pushed into her bulbous flesh, as she lowered her love pillows onto my dick head. The oil facilitated its entry between her voluptuous mammaries, and soon my cock head emerged, slick and shiny with oil and pre-cum, between her cleavage.

She squeezed her tits together, still keeping the bikini covering her nipples. She began to lift them, then drop them onto my slick pole. Soon, she had a smooth rhythm going, and I thrust my cock into her bosom with zeal.

"Ooooh god that feels good. Your tits are so soft," I murmured.

"And they almost cover your whole dick, too," Emma replied, pleased with herself.

"Well obviously she gets them from her mother," said Gina, feeling left out.

I looked over to admire Gina's impressive rack, covered though it was. Emma's efforts increased, and I gasped. The undersides of her breasts were slapping audibly against my abdomen.

"Honey, you're going too fast. You don't want him to cum too quickly," Gina observed.

Emma slowed her pace, then released my throbbing member from her chesty embrace. She stood and faced the bed.

"I'll do whatever I feel like, mom. I'm not the one handcuffed to the bed." She faced me. "Why don't you teach my mom a lesson? Get up there and smack her with your cock. Slap her face with your huge dick."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I was happy to oblige. I clambered onto the bed and straddled Gina. She stared up at me wide-eyed.

"You aren't actually going to--"

Smack! Gripping her brown curly tangles of hair in one hand and the base of my cock in the other, I swung it like a bat, making contact with Gina's cheek. I then swung it the other way, slapping her other cheek. Next, I rapidly slapped the underside of my shaft on her forehead in a staccato rhythm.

Emma was laughing, her chest jiggling joyously as she watched me tea bag her mother, my scrotum coming to rest on the bridge of her nose. One of my balls rolled onto her left eye. I could feel her long eyelash tickling it.

"Aaaugh! Stop it. Get your balls off my face or I'll bite them off!" shouted Gina angrily.

"I don't know, Gina. I think you like it," I said, now roughly rubbing my cock all over her face.

She scrunched up her face as my hard shaft pushed against her cheek, her nose, her chin, her eyes, her lips, her forehead, even her hair. I held her chin in my hand and pinched her cheeks together, forcing her to purse her lips. My swollen helmet bounced off her soft lips, giving me jolts of pleasure. During one particularly hard swing, I felt my knob stick as it struck her mouth. She had parted her lips and was sucking my dick head into her mouth, teasing my glans with her tongue in the process. Emma reached up from behind me and grabbed my cock, smacking Gina forcefully across the cheek and mouth.

"No way!" she said scoldingly. "I'm going to suck his cock first. And I'm going to do it, like, right in your face." She pointed at Gina. "Kneel on that side of her, I'll be on this side," she said, taking her place at Gina's right side.

I knelt on a few pillows to bring my cock to Gina's face-height. She leaned forward to try to lick my shaft, but I grabbed her by the hair and held her head back. Emma, her bikini still dangling in front of her sizable chest, leaned forward and held the tip of my dick up, while she licked from my balls to my glans with relish.

Next, she popped one of my nuts into her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue, making sure her mom had an unobstructed view.

"Oooo, yeah sweetie, suck those balls," cooed Gina.

Emma kissed her way up my long pillar and positioned her mouth over the tip. She let a gob of spit drip from her lips onto my cock head, which then spilled down my shaft and sack, then dripped down onto Gina's heaving chest. She seemed unconcerned. Indeed she seemed more fixated on encouraging her daughter's efforts.

"That's right, get it nice and wet. Rub the spit in."

Emma obeyed, using both hands to massage my rod, covering it in her saliva.

"Please let me see your tits, baby. I can't wait anymore!" I pleaded.

Placing my cock on her upthrust breasts, Emma pulled the strings behind her neck. Using her arm to cover her breasts underneath the bikini, she pulled the top free and tossed it to the floor. Using my cock as a pointer, she ran the tip across her bulging cleavage, then down to her fingertips, pushing them aside and rubbing my helmet on her nipple. It was soft and pink; slightly darker than the skin around it. Her nipple was hard as a rock. She trailed my dick across to her other tit, moving her arm below her bust and pushing them up, teasing her other nipple with my dick head.

"Do you like them?" she asked, knowing the answer.

Wordlessly, I reached down and fondled her heavy chest pillows. As I massaged her melons, she brought my cock to her mouth and ran circles around the head with the tip of her tongue. Her lips soon engulfed the tip as she took my head into her warm, wet mouth. I felt her tongue squirm as I filled her cheeks. Her teeth grated on my sensitive flesh and I winced.

"For god's sake, don't bite it!" said Gina, noticing my momentary pain.

Emma popped my cock head out of her mouth, covered in spit.

"I'm trying not to. It's just too fucking big!" she said in an exasperated tone.

"Oh, sweetie, please give mommy a taste. Let me take that monster cock in my throat. I'll show you how it's done," begged Gina.

Emma eyed her as if she had issued a challenge and made another attempt at gobbling my knob. Her soft lips encased it again, and she opened her jaw to avoid any contact with her teeth. She began to suck me, her hand holding me at the base, her other hand supporting herself on my thigh. I sighed and tilted my head back as I finally received what I had been waiting for. Emma attempted to take more of my length into her mouth, but only managed a couple of inches before I felt her throat convulse.

"Oh fuck Emma, that feels good. You don't have to take more in if you don't want. Just suck the tip."

She bobbed her head a few times, her big, dark brown eyes looking deeply into mine, then withdrew. Emma's saliva spilled from her lips and over my knob down onto Gina's chest. She moaned softly as it seeped into her cleavage, staring longingly at my throbbing, spit-soaked member.

"I think your mom's enjoying this," I said. "Personally, I'd like to check how much she's enjoying it."

I looked at Emma for approval. I didn't want to push my luck. She smiled and nodded subtly.

I reached down and unbuttoned Gina's jean shorts, then unzipped the fly. She had light blue panties on underneath. Emma helped me slide them over Gina's ass as she tilted her hips upwards, assisting us with our effort of stripping her. Her shorts removed, I ran my fingers over her smooth abdomen downwards, feeling the small patch of pubic hair, then her puffy cunt lips. A small wet spot was visible on the blue fabric against her snatch.

"Oh my, you ARE excited," I commented, as I pushed a finger gently against the wet spot.

Gina closed her eyes and arched her back as much as possible in her sitting position, attempting to push my finger harder against her womanhood. I denied her the pleasure, and instead focused on her top.

"Look how much of a little slut your mom is. No bra. You can even see her nipples through this top," I gestured at her tits. "You might as well not even wear one," I said as I pulled the small straps off her shoulders.

Using my erect penis, I pulled the front of her top down, trailing spit and pre-cum over her boobs, until they popped free with a small bounce, the material of her top tucking under the huge mounds. They were very similar to Emma's: huge, voluptuous, hanging ever so slightly, with large pink areolas and small hard nipples.

"Yes, I can definitely see the family resemblance." I flicked the end of my dick against her nipples; first one, then the other. Gina pushed her chest out, breathing heavily.

"Oh god, just fuck my tits, fuck my mouth, fuck anything you want, just give me that cock!!!" cried Gina.

Emma leaned close to her mother.

"Now you know how I feel, mom. You took that sexual satisfaction from me in the most humiliating way: by fucking my man. Now I'm going to torture and humiliate you!" hissed Emma.

I smacked my cock on Gina's left tit, leaving a red mark just above her nipple.

"I'm sorry, honey. I'm so sorry. I was just trying to protect you! But now I know you crave cock just like your mother. I won't interfere anymore. I promise." Gina seemed genuinely apologetic.

Emma sighed.

"I know, mom. I know. But right now, I need to make you watch this. Then we're even," she said.

"Ok ladies, I'm glad you're making up, but I need to get my dick wet, one way or another. I need your pussy, Emma. I need to fuck you now." Emma smiled and Gina looked at me enviously.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,640 Followers