The Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's very brave," Trish replied. "And very risky. The students who tried to do the play 20 years ago paid a terrible psychological price as a result of it being canceled at the last moment. A whole year of work, study, and rehearsal never saw fruition."

"Will you be ashamed of me, of us if we do the play?" Sara asked.

"I will never be ashamed of you, either of you, whether you do this play or not," Trish replied. "I admire your courage in doing it."

"You get that courage from your mother," John said. "Believe me."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"They're so like us," Trish said later in bed, her legs wrapped around John's waist as he fucked her.

"Sara is so like you," John said, loving the feeling of her pussy massaging his cock. "You should have seen them in class. I had a feeling that they were holding back."

"But they're still all wearing clothes, aren't they?" Trish asked.

"Yes, but most of the girls aren't wearing bras or panties already," John said. "I'm going to make that universal after the next class. I want to get them to the point where they want to move to the nude phase. I don't want it to be dictated by me."

"Yes, yes," Trish said, milking his spurting cock with her pussy as he came.

Trish rolled John over when she felt him finish cumming deep in her pussy, ending up on top of him with his cock still in her pussy.

"When I think of that play," Trish said, crawling up John's body, "I always remember the first time you ate my pussy after one of the other guys had cum in me," she said, planting her pussy on his mouth. "That's when I fell in love with you," she continued as John proceeded to eat her cum-filled pussy.

"I knew the first time that I ate your pussy that I was going to marry you," John gasped when Trish finally raised up off of his face. "To this day I've never tasted a finer one, full of cum or not."

"Let's go to the bookstore," Trish suggested.

"Now?" John asked, smiling at her.

"Do you mind?" she asked.

"Never," John replied, getting up.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"That's just what I needed for a nightcap," Trish said more than an hour later after sucking 5 cocks as they drove home. "Do you miss sucking cocks? You used to do it all the time, especially when we were doing the play. It seems like it's been years, until last week."

"I never consciously thought about it," John admitted. "Last week was fun, though, and after sucking 3 tonight, yeah, I do miss it. I'd sort of forgotten how cool it is to feel a cock cumming in my mouth."

"What about Brian?" Trish asked as they arrived home.

"It's worrying him," John replied. "He's said as much in class, like the other guys."

"You had never done anything with a guy before the play," Trish reminded him, mounting him once they got in bed. "I can still remember your first time, with Nate. You had so much cum running down your chin but you never gave up, kept trying to suck him off."

"Nobody came like Nate," John said, chuckling, feeling Trish's pussy squeezing his cock. "It was quite an indoctrination. I was surprised that you were still interested in me after you had seen me suck Nate and then the others."

"I'd never seen two men together," Trish said, really grinding her pussy onto his cock. "I came just watching, it turned me on so. I think it's hotter to watch a man suck a cock than to see a woman do it."

"I don't care who's sucking my cock, as long as someone is sucking it," John replied with a laugh. "I have faith in Brian and Sara. They'll do what's right for them when the time comes."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Good afternoon," Professor Smith greeted the class, noticing the tension and electricity in the air. "Any questions before we start? None? Okay then, let's get started today with Act 4, Scene 1, Brian, Sara, Rod, and Joy. This isn't that difficult a scene, so let's see what you do with it."

ACT 4: Jenna Carter, Oliver Carter, Sandy Nichols, Cheri Nichols, Sister Angie, Friar Tuck

SCENE 1: Jenna Carter, Oliver Carter, Sandy Nichols, Cheri Nichols

(Scene opens with Jenna and Cheri in a 69, Oliver and Sandy in a

69, continue to orgasm)

JENNA: We're really lucky that our families are alike.

SANDY: I'll say. Nobody could understand us the way you two do.

OLIVER: What about Alice and Jerry? That really sucks.

CHERI: I can't imagine not being able to fuck Sandy, or mom or dad. I never have to worry about anything with them, just enjoying myself.

JENNA: Speaking of which.

(Turning to lean on the sofa, wriggling her ass)

OLIVER: I have no control, I can never say no.

(Gets behind Jenna, fucks her pussy for a bit, then fucks her ass to orgasm, creampie in and on her ass)

SANDY:

(Laughing as he puts Cheri next to Jenna and fucks her ass at the same time)

The only control I want is over how long I can last without cumming.

(Creampie in and on her ass)

There was some laughter as they tried to find positions on the floor.

"Why don't you do it with Brian and Joy on the bottom?" Professor Smith suggested.

Everyone was uncomfortable, not getting close or touching the other person as they simulated same-sex oral sex.

"I know that this is difficult for you," Professor Smith said after a minute. "Like the rest, it will get easier, more comfortable as we rehearse over and over again. For now, move on in the scene."

Sara moved to the sofa, wriggling her ass, and Brian got behind her, his hands on her hips, while Rod positioned Joy next to Sara and did the same. Brian simulated changing holes, then slid his hands up Sara's body to play with her breasts beneath her t-shirt.

"Okay, that was good," Professor Smith said when they stopped. "As you can see, it's a very simple scene and there is little dialogue. I want you to fill in the dialogue. Talk about what you're doing, how it feels, how things look. Rod, you need to be touching Joy more, letting your hands love her as much as your cock."

"God, I never dreamed that I'd have a professor who described things so nicely," Sheila said to laughter.

"Go ahead, do it again," Professor Smith instructed.

Brian got up enough nerve to put his hands on Rod's upper thighs as he knelt over him in the 69 simulation. When he got behind Sara at the sofa, he really took pains to tease her legs with his fingertips, then slid her t-shirt up as his hands moved up her body, her breasts visible to everyone as he played with them, pinching and pulling on her hard nipples as he simulated fucking her.

"Much better," Professor Smith said, leading the applause. "And it will get better each time. Let's have the understudies now, Suzi, Alex, Todd, and Susan. We'll do it with Alex and Susan on the bottom."

It was a bit awkward the first time. With her feet flat on the floor and apart, the material of Susan's gym shorts pulled up between her fat pussy lips. Suzi seemed uncomfortable, but Susan had no problem placing her hands as high on Suzi's thighs as possible as she knelt over her face. Alex and Todd avoided touching each other. When they moved to the sofa, Alex kept his hands on the outside of Suzi's t-shirt, while Todd pushed Susan's t-shirt up like Brian had done to Sara, releasing her huge D-cup breasts, squeezing them and pulling on her huge hard nipples as he simulated fucking her.

"That was really good," Professor Smith said, leading the applause as they stood up, Susan pulling her t-shirt back down over her breasts. "Try to remember that you're brother and sister, that you have an intensely loving relationship, and that you also share sex. Don't be so mechanical this time, show some tenderness."

Alex really took Professor Smith's advice to heart, slowly stroking and touching Suzi as he pretended to fuck her. She actually moaned out loud when he pinched her hard, small nipples through her t-shirt and bra. Todd didn't do much different, other than pressing himself against Susan's ass as he pretended to be fucking her. When they stopped, a prominent bulge was obvious in his gym shorts.

"Much better," Professor Smith said, leading the applause. "It won't take you any time to polish that once you start rehearsing more. Let's do Act 2, Scene 1 now. It's another short scene, but the dialogue is important. You have a lot of room to enhance this by how you interpret the scene. So, Tim, Sheila, Jimmy, and Suzi, please."

ACT 2: Bob Nichols, Nancy Nichols, Sally Kramm, Dave Nichols, Sandy Nichols, Cheri Nichols

SCENE 1:

(On the sofa, everyone nude, Sally is fucking Bob, Nancy is fucking Dave)

SALLY: It's terrible what happened to Alice and Jerry today.

BOB: Arresting adults for consensual sex. It disgusts me.

DAVE: It shouldn't matter how or whether they're related.

NANCY: I wonder how many lifetimes in prison we'd get? My brother is fucking me, you're fucking my husband who also happens to be your brother.

(Fucking continues to orgasm, then Sally and Nancy sit on Bob and Dave's faces)

Sheila took no time in seizing the initiative, mounting Tim face to face and grinding her pussy down onto his cock before simulating pumping her ass up and down. Sheila's braless C-cup breasts had hard, large, pale nipples and Tim elicited gasps from the class when he leaned forward and took one between his teeth through the material of Sheila's t-shirt. Then Sheila turned her back to him, putting her feet up on his knees as she resumed fucking him. Red hairs and pale pussy lips were visible as she moved. Tim's hands slid up the front of her body, pushing her t-shirt up as he covered and mauled her breasts, pinching and pulling on her hard nipples.

Next to them, Jimmy and Suzi did the same, though without Sheila's flair. Jimmy kept his hands on the outside of Suzi's t-shirt and Suzi didn't reverse herself until she saw Sheila do so.

"How should we do this now?" Sheila asked. "I mean, he's cum in me. How should I sit on his face?"

"Try to stand up," Professor Smith replied. "Keep the back of your left heel pressed against the back of the sofa and bring your right foot up and place it on the back of the sofa on the other side of Tim so that you can just bend your left leg to lower your pussy onto his face."

"Oh, I'm going to like this," Sheila said to laughter as she assumed the position as Professor Smith described it, eliciting gasps and laughs when she rubbed her the crotch of her gym shorts on Tim's mouth.

Suzi also got into the position, though she kept her crotch well away from Jimmy's face.

"Very good," Professor Smith said, leading enthusiastic applause. "You seem to be totally comfortable with this, Sheila."

"God, I just love the idea of people watching me," Sheila said to laughter. "I've been dying for a turn."

"You seemed a bit uncomfortable, Suzi," Professor Smith continued. "I promise you that it will get easier if you continue."

"I know," Suzi said, sighing. "I have some issues to get over. Maybe all of this is going to help."

"Would you like to do another run-through?" Professor Smith asked.

"Hell, yes!" Sheila replied, once again causing everyone to burst into laughter.

This time Tim pushed Sheila's t-shirt up while she was facing him and sucked on each of her hard nipples before she reversed herself, her face flushed with excitement as his hands picked up where his mouth had been. Suzi wasn't as frozen and even tolerated Jimmy's hands sliding beneath her t-shirt but staying over her bra. When they moved to sit on their faces, Tim surprised Sheila when she rubbed her pussy on his mouth by gripping her hips and holding her tightly against him, obviously biting her crotch to howls of laughter from the class.

"Oh, this is going to be such a fun scene to do," Sheila sighed when she climbed down to the applause of the class, pulling her t-shirt down to cover her breasts.

"Okay, understudies, Janice, Brian, Charlie, and Sara," Professor Smith announced.

Brian found Janice's size at 5'10" to be a turn-on. She wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him to her C-cup breasts as she simulated fucking him. When she reversed herself, Brian marveled at the smoothness of her skin as he slid his hands up her body, beneath her t-shirt to cup and fondle her breasts. Her nipples were thick and hard. When she stood up to sit on his face, he could see her dark pussy lips hanging down inside of her gym shorts and could smell the intoxicating muskiness of her scent.

Next to them, Sara took Janice's idea and hugged Charlie's head to her breasts, realizing that he was very nervous, his whole body shaking as she sat on his lap facing him. When she reversed herself, she could feel his hands trembling as they slid up the front of her body to cup and gently fondle her breasts. When she stood up to sit on his face, she could feel his hot breath on her pussy.

"Good, very good," Professor Smith said, leading the applause. "Now that you've gotten over your nervousness," he continued as the class laughed, "try it again."

Brian needed no encouragement this time, immediately pushing Janice's t-shirt up to reveal her dark breasts with impossibly dark, hard thick nipples. He sucked and chewed on them until Janice reversed herself, then he contented himself with filling his hands with them, pinching and pulling on her incredible nipples. When she stood up to sit on his face, Brian pulled down on her thighs, fastening his mouth to the crotch of her gym shorts, tasting her musky flavor.

Next to them, Charlie was more engaged, not being afraid to touch Sara's breasts. She had to resist smiling when she deliberately rubbed the crotch of her gym shorts on his face.

"Really, really good," Professor Smith declared, leading the applause once again. "You're doing great, all of you. Study the scripts. Think about what dialogue you might want to add to your parts. Picture the scenes. Do them in your head if nothing else. Starting at the next class we're going to start transitioning to nude rehearsals," he announced, inwardly pleased to see eyes brighten in excitement. "Starting at the next class, wear only your gym shorts and t-shirts; no underwear. Some of you are already doing so. Any of you that feels comfortable enough is free to indulge in whatever degree of nudity you like. But next week we will be moving to full nudity in the rehearsals. Until you get to the point where you're not even thinking about the nudity, or the sex, you won't be able to fully relax into your parts and do them justice. Any questions? Any problems? Then I'll see you next time."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, you're bouncing off the walls," Trish observed at dinner that evening.

"Oh, mom, dad's class was so good today," Sara gushed. "I just feel so high."

"That must have been some class," Trish commented, raising an arched eyebrow at John.

"It was," Brian said. "You could literally see people relaxing, getting more comfortable with themselves, with the others. Dad seems to have a knack of saying just the right thing, address a feeling or a problem before it manifests, then make it go away. I felt both impressed and proud."

"Wow, that's some high praise, Brian," John said. "But I agree with what you said, there was a real breakthrough in the comfort level today. That's why I decided to move things forward a bit."

"How's that?" Trish asked.

"Well, no more underwear for those who are still wearing any," Sara said. "And next week, full nudity in rehearsals."

"Already!?" Trish asked, an anxious look on her face.

"Oh, mom, other than a couple of people, everyone is just dying to move forward," Sara said.

"And those couple of people?" Trish asked.

"They're just afraid," Sara explained. "They want to do it, they're just having a little trouble letting go. I'd bet anything that they'll be fine."

"I agree, Sara," John said. "Who are you referring to?"

"Suzi and Charlie," Sara answered immediately. "Charlie's just shy because he's so fat and probably never had a girlfriend. I'm not sure what Suzi's issues are, but she's obviously aware of them and wants to overcome them."

"I told you we've raised two incredible kids," John said, smiling at the surprised look on Trish's face.

"We did a same-sex scene simulation today," Sara said.

"And how did you feel about that?" Trish asked.

"I had mixed feelings, to be honest," Sara replied. "I've never thought about sex with another woman, but I can't deny that there's a little bit of curiosity in me now that we're doing this play. Um, if it's none of my business, tell me, but have you ever had a sexual experience with another woman?"

"My god!" Trish exclaimed, sputtering. "That's certainly not a question that I ever expected to get from one of my children."

"I'm sorry, I just thought..." Sara said.

"No, you're right, it's none of your business," Trish said. "That being said, you're adults and so am I and I'm neither embarrassed or ashamed. Yes, I have had sexual experiences with women."

"Wow!" Brian said with a long exhale. "That...that's way cool!"

"Is it?" Trish asked, a bemused smile on her face. "Why is that?"

"Well, just because," Brian replied, blushing.

"Did you like it?" Sara asked.

"Yes, I did like it," Trish replied.

"And you have no regrets?" Sara asked.

"Definitely not," Trish replied.

"If you had it to do over, would you do it any differently?" Sara asked.

"Not a chance," Trish replied immediately, smiling. "It was only good."

"Were you a lesbian?" Brian asked.

"Not at all," Trish replied, laughing. "Lesbians aren't interested in men sexually; I am. It was just something that came about in the course of things."

"Then you're bisexual?" Brian asked, a quizzical expression on his face.

"That would be fair," Trish replied. "But your father and I have been married for over 20 years. I think that my preference is clear."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." Brian stammered.

"It's okay, Brian," Trish said. "I've often wondered if we'd ever have this type of conversation. It's not something that you think of doing with your children, even when they're adults. Somehow they're always children in your head and heart."

"Did you know?" Brian asked, looking at John.

"Of course," John replied. "I've even been there and seen it for myself, participated. It never bothered me in any way. If anything, it always turned me on."

"Wow, this day just keeps getting better and better," Sara sighed.

"Sex doesn't necessarily have to be emotional," Trish said. "Sex can just be for the pleasure of sex without any emotional involvement whatsoever."

"Like the play," Sara said.

"In a way, yes," Trish agreed. "You're not emotionally involved with any of the other actors, other than your relationship with your twin brother, yet you're going to act as though you do. The play is an act, it is not reality. You only take your experiences of reality to help you find a way to express what you're trying to project to your audience."

"Holy shit!" Brian said, gasping. "I'm sorry, but where did that come from?"

"Your mother was a drama major in college," John said. "You know that."

"Yeah," Brian said. "but you've always been a yoga and Pilates and stuff teacher for as long as I can remember. Why didn't you do something with drama?"

"That's not how life worked out for me," Trish replied, smiling. "I love what I've done with my life. Making it in drama is so hard, the odds so against you. It's like the lottery in a way. I've had no uncertainty in my life, never worried about work, and I've been my own boss for almost 20 years. That would never have happened in drama. I wasn't superstar material. Few are. It just wasn't that important to me. If it had happened...well, it didn't and I have no regrets at all."

1...34567...18