The Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then we go down on Jason and Siona," Sara said, climbing shakily off of Brian to kneel in front of the sofa, simulating lifting Siona's legs so that she could eat her pussy.

"This is pretty intense," Brian said, eyeing his sister as they knelt side by side.

"I'll say," Sara agreed. "Go through the whole thing now?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure," Brian agreed.

"Okay, we've come in from the dining room and I'm kneeling at Jason's feet," Sara said. "You're Jason," she told him as he sat on the sofa and she knelt in front of him, lifting his foot up onto the sofa to spread his crotch wide open.

"Oh, man!" Brian gasped when he felt Sara's cheek against the inner thigh of his left leg, her left hand sliding up the inner thigh of his right leg, under his gym shorts to cup his cock and balls in his athletic cup at the same time she trailed her tongue up his inner thigh all the way to the bottom of his cock and balls.

"Okay, your turn," Sara said, sitting up.

Brian knelt at Sara's feet gently stroking her legs, spreading her knees and lifting them so that she could trap them beneath her arms. Sara sighed when Brian pressed his right cheek against her left inner thigh just above her knee and slowly slid down towards her pussy.

"Ahhh," she moaned when she felt his tongue trail along the upper inner thigh, sliding up and down the crease of her hip before slipping further to slide along the outside of her fat pussy lip before drawing back.

"That was so sexy," Sara said when Brian stopped. "I can't wait to see how Amber reacts. Okay, we've sucked them off, now..." she said softly pulling him to the ground and climbing on top of him.

This time there was no hesitation as Brian slid his hands up her body while she was grinding on his cock, slipping beneath her t-shirt to cup her naked breasts, feeling her rock-hard nipples pressing into the palms of his hands. Sara gasped when Brian pinched and pulled too hard on her nipples, then reversed herself, planting her feet on either side of him as she leaned back on her hands, Brian having pushed her t-shirt up so that he had easier access to her breasts.

"Now you've cum," she gasped, laying on top of him, the crotch of her gym shorts pressed up against his mouth and chin.

Brian could not believe it when he felt both of Sara's hands going into his gym shorts to grab his cock and cup his balls in his athletic supporter. He was licking and teasing her inner thigh at the same time, her spicy excitement filling his senses.

"And now we finish," Sara gasped, crawling off of him to kneel in front of the sofa.

"I don't know how we're going to do this," Brian said. "We'd have to be supermen. I need another cold shower," he said, looking down at his erection tenting his gym shorts.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, today we're going to start with Act 2, Scene 1," Professor Smith announced when the class convened. "Let's see how Tim, Suzi, Jimmy, and Sheila do in their principal roles as opposed to their understudy roles. You think you're ready to try?"

"Well, I'm sure ready," Sheila said, eliciting laughter. "All of the talk and watching makes me horny."

Sheila mounted Tim on the sofa, facing him, while Suzi did the same to Jimmy, each of them simulating fucking while delivering their lines.

"Understudies, do any of you have a different interpretation of how you'd do this scene or would you do it the same way?" Professor Smith asked.

"I had a different idea," Sara said.

"Then let's have the understudies run through this scene," Professor Smith said. "It's a short scene and I want to start including everyone in our rehearsals."

Amber mounted Brian, facing him, while Sara mounted Charlie. After pumping her ass up and down a few times, Sara turned around, planting her feet on Charlie's thighs, then commenced pumping her ass up and down. At the same time, Brian had his hands on Amber's ass, helping her as she simulated fucking him, then slid his hands up her body to cover her breasts, kneading and massaging them at the same time.

"That's much better," Professor Smith said. "Why did you do it that way?"

"Well, I thought of what you said, making sure that the audience can see everything clearly, not having to imagine what's going on," Sara replied.

"I remembered what you said about not being a lump of wood," Brian said.

"What do the rest of you think of what they've done?" Professor Smith asked, smiling at the positive comments. "Now, let's see the regular players do this scene again.

This time both Sheila and Suzi emulated what Sara had done. Jimmy wasn't the least bit shy about mauling Sheila's full, braless breasts once she turned her back to him, while Charlie was more hesitant to touch Suzi's, who was wearing a bra. While Suzi's black panties were visible beneath her gym shorts as she pumped her ass up and down, red hairs and glimpses of naked pussy were visible with Sheila as she did the same.

"Much better," Professor Smith said, leading the applause once again. "As you become less afraid to touch each other, it will become easier."

"Professor," Rod said, raising his hand. "We're young and all that, but how do you expect us guys to be able to perform so many times? I mean, I'm good for 2-3 times, but..."

Everyone roared with laughter and only Rod's black skin prevented his blush from showing.

"That's a perfectly valid question," Professor Smith said. "I would have brought it up once we got to full nude rehearsals, but since you've asked, we will be using drugs to make sure that each of you can perform adequately."

"What, Viagra?" Rod asked.

"Actually, we'll use Cialis in conjunction with Caverject, whose main ingredient is alprostadil," Professor Smith explained.

"I've never heard of that," Rod said.

"It's injected directly into the penis," Professor Smith said, smiling at the looks of horror in reaction. "The needle is so small, so fine, that you won't even feel it."

"I'm not having nobody stick a needle in my dick," Rod declared to laughter.

"We'll take this up at the proper time," Professor Smith replied.

"Professor," Amber said, raising her hand. "It's almost impossible to practice or rehearse outside of class. I mean, my boyfriend is sort of useful, but it's not the same."

"I've been working on arranging a space for you to be able to rehearse on your own," Professor Smith said. "I should have everything arranged by next week, so I just need you to have patience. Meanwhile, learn your lines, imagine the scenes, and try to act them out as best you can on your own."

"It really helps me to be able to go through things with Brian," Sara said. "We get over the awkwardness and figure out how to do things before we get to class."

"That's why you two seem so natural at this," Sheila said. "Maybe I should come rehearse with you."

"How could we explain it to our parents?" Sara asked. "We ask them for privacy. If we invited you, we'd have no excuse to keep them out."

"Just another week," Professor Smith assured them. "Then you'll be able to get together and rehearse on your own."

"Professor," Sara said, raising her hand. "When Brian and I were rehearsing last night, we had a question. Every sexual act ends in an orgasm according to the script. What are we supposed to do when someone cums in our mouth?"

"Swallow!" Sheila said to raucous laughter. "What else is cum for?"

"Actually, Sheila is right," Professor Smith said when the laughter died down. "To put it bluntly, whenever your part calls for you to suck a cock, when it cums, you need to try to make sure that the audience knows, sees that the orgasm is happening. Let some escape from your mouth to dribble down your chin. Once you've gotten all of the cum that there is to be gotten, you need to make a show of your mouth being full and then very obviously swallow. Stick out your tongues, show the audience that it's coated with cum. We don't want any doubts in the audience's mind about what has happened. We're not striving for subtle, we're striving for brutally graphic. This is going to be a hard-core play, not a soft-core play, because we're delivering a hard-core message."

"Like many things in this play, this is one thing that will challenge some, if not most of you," Professor Smith said. "Nudity will be the first challenge. Okay, let's try Act 3, Scene 1 now. This is a dialogue-heavy scene, but it's important dialogue. It's also full of multiple actions at the same time. Let's see how you interpret this."

ACT 3: Harry Carter, Belle Carter, Victor Salver, Sister Angie, Friar Tuck

SCENE 1:

(Finishing dinner; Angie in nun's habit, Friar Tuck in Benedictine brown robe; moving from dining room table to sofa)

VICTOR: Belle, you've done it again.

ANGIE: Your sister is quite the cook, Victor.

HARRY: Did you have dinner with Jason yesterday?

FRIAR TUCK: We got there in time for dessert.

BELLE: Angie, you didn't try preaching at them again, did you?

HARRY: Angie, even though you're my sister, I think you're a big hypocrite.

ANGIE: That's not fair!

HARRY: All these years that you've been a nun, the only thing you've done is complain about your favorite past time, yet you've done nothing to change your own behavior or participation, for which we're all thankful.

BELLE: I agree. Knowing that you were fucking your brothers, watching you fuck Harry so many times, made it possible for me to be able to include my own brother in the fun. Victor and I have never been closer, had more love for each other. Besides, I know you well enough to know that you and Friar Tuck didn't just stop by for dinner.

FRIAR TUCK: Now, now, that's not entirely fair either. I'd never miss a meal that you were preparing.

BELLE:

(Bringing feet up onto the edge of the sofa, hand between her legs opening her pussy)

But you'd hate to miss dessert.

FRIAR TUCK: I would indeed.

(Dropping to his knees, eating Belle's pussy)

HARRY: No matter, you're my sister and my kind of a nun. Give me a hand here, Victor.

(Pulls Angie to stand in front of him, between his legs as Victor undresses her from behind; Victor cups her breasts while Harry lifts a leg over his shoulder and leans forward to eat her pussy)

VICTOR: You are definitely my favorite nun.

(Harry sits back and pushes his pants off, then guides Angie onto his lap. Victor continues playing with her breasts, having undressed. Angie turns her head to the side to suck Victor's cock. Friar Tuck now starts to fuck Belle while Victor gets behind Angie to fuck her ass)

ANGIE: It's supposed to be wrong, all of this, but how can anything that feels this good and doesn't hurt anyone be wrong?

BELLE: I'll bet Alice and Jerry are wondering about that now, too. Terrible what's being done to them. They're in their 40s. Why should anyone care that they're brother and sister?

(Everything continues to orgasm, cocks withdrawn to show creampies)

They read through the dialogue, then got to where the action was starting. Charlie was decidedly uncomfortable simulating oral sex on Janice, just leaning over her closed legs. Susan was clearly confused as Alex and Todd tried to seduce her. Charlie never parted Janice's legs, not even when he was simulating fucking her.

"Comments?" Professor Smith said, leading the applause when they finally finished, clearly frustrated.

"Charlie's afraid to touch Janice," Sheila observed.

"Alex and Todd and Susan seem to be totally confused about what they're doing," Jimmy said.

"I'm nervous," Charlie admitted, blushing.

"Is it because I'm black?" Janice asked. "Have you ever been with a black woman?"

"No, no," Charlie replied, clearly embarrassed.

"When you're going down on Janice, Charlie, you need to push her legs up and apart so that you can get to her pussy," Professor Smith explained. "When you transition to fucking her, you need to make sure that you're holding her legs well apart and you need to be just to the side so that the action is visible to the audience. Go ahead, Charlie and Janice, try it again."

It went much better, Janice helping to pull her knees to her chest when Charlie bent over to simulate going down on her.

"Now take her right ankle in your left hand and lift it up into the air, spreading it far apart," Professor Smith suggested when Charlie sat up from simulating oral sex.

There were many wide eyes when Charlie did this. As he lifted Janice's foot and spread her wide open, the material of the crotch of her gym shorts slid to the side, totally exposing her naked pussy with long dark pussy lips which gaped slightly apart, revealing the crimson interior of her pussy. Everyone also noticed the huge bulge in Charlie's gym shorts.

"Much better," Professor Smith said, once again leading the applause. "Now let's work on the sequence with Alex, Todd, and Susan."

At 5'3" and 160lbs with a D-cup, Susan bulged in her gym shorts and t-shirt. The t-shirt seemed to be a size too small, her huge, braless D-cup breasts with very large, hard nipples clearly pressing against the t-shirt. Her fat thighs were visible with the material of her gym shorts scrunched up tightly at her pussy.

"Okay, Alex guides Susan to stand between his legs," Professor Smith explained, encouraging them to slowly walk through and follow his instructions. Todd stands behind Susan and undresses her. Alex lifts Susan's left leg and lays it over his shoulder so that he can lean forward to eat her pussy, while at the same time Todd reaches around Susan from behind to play with her breasts."

"Lucky girl!" Sheila said to laughter.

"The audience won't be able to see much of that," Sara observed.

"No, they won't," Professor Smith agreed. "This is one of those scenes where it's difficult. But the initial action only lasts a short while. After a minute or so, Alex guides Susan onto his lap. Susan needs to reach down and guide his cock to her pussy as she kneels over him. Alex leans back as Susan begins to fuck him. After a few seconds Todd starts to fuck Susan in the ass while she is still fucking Alex. Alex and Todd both need to also play with her breasts while the two of them fuck her."

"This will take some work, a lot of practice, but we want Charlie to cum at the same time that Alex and Todd cum. After everyone has cum, we need all three cocks to just slip out. We want the audience to see all three creampies with the cocks dangling next to as the scene ends."

"God, I could cum just listening to this," Sheila said to more raucous laughter.

"Alex, Todd, Susan, try it again," Professor Smith said. "Don't worry so much about the dialogue, focus on your positioning. We'll do it a few times until you're comfortable, then you'll be able to include the dialogue better."

There were several sharp inhalations of breath when Alex guided Susan to stand between his legs and Todd reached around to fill his hands with her huge D-cup breasts after miming undressing her. Everyone could see the color enter Susan's cheeks when Alex lifted her leg and placed it over his shoulder. As big as she was, she was surprisingly flexible. As Todd supported her from behind, his hands full of her huge breasts, Alex leaned forward to feign eating Susan's pussy, which was on total display, her position having pulled the crotch of her gym shorts to the right, her fat pussy lips clearly visible to all, as was Alex's suddenly growing cock as he stared at Susan's pussy right in front of him.

Alex then lowered Susan's leg, pulling her onto his lap, Susan reaching down beneath herself to 'guide' his cock. As she simulated fucking him, Alex leaned back, his hands joining Todd's on Susan's huge breasts. Then Todd gently pushed Susan forward so that she was laying on top of Alex, grabbing her ass cheeks and pretending to fuck her in the ass.

"That was just outstanding!" Professor Smith said, enthusiastically leading the applause as the three separated, their cheeks glowing. "This is not in any way easy. Ready to try it again?" he asked.

It was clear that the three students were more comfortable as they moved through the motions of the scene. They did it one last time, this time comfortably including the dialogue, blushing as the class erupted in applause when they finished.

"How did that feel?" Professor Smith asked.

"Good," Alex replied. "You've got some great breasts, Susan."

"I'll say!" Todd agreed to laughter.

"Well, I can honestly say that I've never had two guys playing with them at the same time, especially not in front of an audience," Susan said.

"Did you like it?" Sheila asked to hoots of laughter. "How did it make you feel?"

"Wet," Susan replied, blushing furiously as everyone howled in laughter.

"This is great progress," Professor Smith said, beaming at the class. "You are becoming more and more comfortable with the play and the part you will play in it. We're out of time for today, so I'll see you at the next class. Those of you who haven't yet done a rehearsal, make sure you study your parts. You'll be first at the next class."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So, how did class go today?" Trish asked at dinner, which class not needing to be specified.

"Great!" Sara replied. "I was so nervous in the beginning, but by the time it was finished, I felt totally comfortable with everything. It's an amazing feeling. I'm so alive. I can't wait for the next class."

"It was a good class," John agreed. "I'm more and more impressed with everyone, seeing how they're dealing with something so far outside of their boxes. I'm especially proud of the two of you. You're clearly leading the class, setting an example for them, making everyone else feel more comfortable."

"I think Sheila's keeping everyone light," Brian said. "She's got a great sense of humor."

"She is funny," Sara agreed, smiling. "She's so uninhibited."

"I thought Susan was impressive today," Brian said.

"Who is Susan?" Trish asked.

"She's playing Sister Angie," Sara explained. "She's short and pretty fat with huge breasts."

"I never pictured Sister Angie like that," Trish said without thinking.

"You know the script?" Sara asked.

"Uh, yes, your father let me read it," Trish replied, nonplussed at almost being caught out. "But it was also very much in the news 20 years ago."

"What do you remember about it?" Sara asked.

"Oh, just that there was a huge discussion about what is art, what is artistic expression, what is pornography, what is or is not a proper subject for public discourse or expression," Trish replied.

"Do you think Family Debauchery is pornographic?" Sara asked. "Does the sex automatically make it pornographic?"

"No, sex doesn't automatically make anything pornographic," Trish replied. "And I don't really think you can define pornography. What is pornography to one person might be no big deal to another. It's a very subjective thing. I think how it is presented has a lot to do with it. If it's just crass sex, then it's more pornographic than sex which serves a purpose to the story which is presented less crudely."

"Do you think we should be doing this play?" Sara asked.

"I think that you're adults now," Trish replied evenly. "We've tried to give you all the tools that we could so that you'd be able to make the best decisions as you go forward in life."

"I didn't necessarily mean me," Sara said, "I meant us as a class doing Family Debauchery as a play."