The Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was that?" Sara asked.

"Felt a lot better," Brian said.

"Let's do it again," Sara suggested.

Once again they went through the scene, this time Sara grinning into Brian's face as she deliberately ground her crotch down on his hard cock as she mounted him.

"I never thought of myself as a tease," Sara giggled as she reversed position, this time pressing the sopping crotch of her gym shorts against Brian's mouth and chin, the smell of her pussy filling his senses. Brian thought he was going to cum when he felt Sara gripping his rock-hard cock with both hands through his gym shorts. "Your cock is really big," she said, releasing him and crawling to the sofa to finish miming the scene.

"Damn, Sara!" Brian said.

"Not good?" Sara asked.

"Not expected," Brian replied.

"Maybe this won't be as bad as we thought," Sara said.

"It's going to be a whole lot different with other people around, watching," Brian said.

"One last time?" Sara asked.

Once again Sara ground her pussy down on Brian's hard cock as she 'fucked' him, then plastered the soaked crotch of her gym shorts on his mouth while using both hands on his cock.

"Are you going to do it like this in class?" Brian asked when they finally finished the scene.

"Maybe," Sara replied. "I'd like to have the nerve."

"I'd say you've got plenty of nerve," Brian said with a laugh.

"Is it going to bother you to have sex with me?" Sara asked.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think so," Brian replied.

"That's what I've been thinking, too," Sara sighed.

"I think I'll take a cold shower and then go to bed," Brian said, getting to his feet, his erection tenting his gym shorts.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, ready to try Act 1, Scene 1?" Professor Smith asked the next day. "I'm going to project it onto this big screen so everyone can have a reference."

ACT 1: Jason Carter, Siona Carter, Jenna Carter, Oliver Carter, Sister Angie, Friar Tuck

SCENE 1: Jason Carter, Siona Carter, Jenna Carter, Oliver Carter

(after dinner; Jason & Siona wearing matching mid-thigh bathrobes; Jenna wearing string t-shirt & panties; Oliver wearing gym shorts & t-shirt)

SIONA: That takes care of the dishes, kids.

(Sitting on the sofa next to Jason)

JASON: Anything special in school today, Jenna?

JENNA: They were talking about that couple that got arrested, Dad.

(Kneeling in front of Jason)

SIONA: What were they saying?

(Oliver kneeling by her feet)

OLIVER: Pretty predictable, Mom. Most of the students thought it was disgusting because they were brother and sister.

JASON: Did you have anything to say?

JENNA: Are you kidding?

(Reaching up under Jason's bathrobe, wrapping her hand around his cock)

They were having enough trouble with an adult brother and sister in their 40s having sex together, living together as a couple. Even the ones who didn't think it was all that bad wouldn't understand us.

(Leaning forward, sucking on Jason's cock)

OLIVER: One girl did say something about consenting adults.

(Separating Siona's knees, pushing them up to her chest)

Someone else brought up contraception and the origin of the incest taboo.

(Leaning forward to eat Siona's pussy)

JASON: I don't condemn them for their attitudes. Thousands of years of conditioning and programming are not easy to overcome. Families like ours are very uncommon.

SIONA: Families like ours are the closest. I never imagined being so lucky as to have such a wonderful son and daughter.

JENNA: I'd say we were the lucky ones to have parents like you.

(Blowjobs continue to orgasm)

JASON: You suck cock almost as well as your mother, Jenna. (Leaning forward to kiss Jenna)

SIONA: And Oliver has your tongue.

(Pulling Oliver up to kiss him)

JENNA: Well, with all the practice I get, I should hope so. (Pulling Oliver to the floor and mounting him)

OLIVER: Personally, I think you're as cock crazy as mom.

SIONA: Cock crazy, am I? With two men like you in the house, who wouldn't be?

(Oliver cums in Jenna's pussy and then eats her pussy in a 69, Jenna on top)

SIONA: I just love these family evenings.

(Siona crawls onto Jason's lap, fucking him while Oliver and Jenna continue their 69. Upon orgasm, Oliver sucks Jason's cock clean while Jenna eats Siona's pussy.)

Brian got the answer to his question when Sara pulled him down after they had simulated oral sex on James (Jason) and Amber (Siona). Though she straddled him and simulated fucking him, she did not grind herself down on him. When she turned for the 69, she did not press her pussy into his face, though he saw that she wasn't wearing any panties, and she kept her hands to his very upper thighs, never touching his cock. When they finished the scene simulating same-sex oral sex on Jason and Siona after they had finished simulating fucking with Siona on Jason's lap facing him, Brian put his hands on James' upper thighs.

"I think that was just outstanding for a first effort," Professor Smith said, leading the applause when the scene ended. "Let's see how the understudies do with that now."

Tim, taking James' place, Joy, taking Amber's place, Suzi, taking Sara's place, and Alex, taking Brian's place, went through the scene. They were clearly not as comfortable, especially Suzi and Alex, as Sara and Brian had been. Nonetheless, Professor Smith led the applause and congratulated them.

"Now that you've got the first-time jitters out of your systems, I want you to do it again," Professor Smith said. "First group."

This time Brian let his hands slide up the inside of Amber's thighs all the way to the top as he simulated going down on her. When Sara pulled him down onto the floor this time, she pressed her crotch down on him before simulating fucking him, raising and lowering her hips, her hands on his chest. When she turned into the 69, the crotch of her gym shorts was brushing his mouth and chin and he could feel her hands on his upper thighs rubbing against his balls. This time Brian let his hands grip James' upper thighs all the way at the top as he simulated sucking his cock. He could feel his balls against his thumbs a couple of times before the scene ended.

"That was just wonderful," Professor Smith said, leading the applause. "You were clearly more comfortable the second time. Very well done. Now for the understudies."

The understudies did better also, though it was clear that they weren't as comfortable as the primary group. There was still no intimate contact of any sort between them.

"Good job," Professor Smith led the applause. "I realize that this is your understudy role and that you've probably put more effort into your main role. Also, I've never heard of a situation where the entire cast needed to be replaced with understudies. As we progress, we'll plug each of you in to the main group so that everyone becomes accustomed to working together."

"Any questions or comments?" Professor Smith asked. "No? Let me make some observations. This first contact rehearsal was done without any input from me, any direction from me other than providing you with a script. I wanted to see how you would interpret the script, how you would actualize it. This is a highly controversial play due to its subject matter and how it is going to be presented. This is not, I repeat, NOT about families that fuck. This is about families who have such a deep, profound total love for each other that they choose to share it sexually. There is no shame in the body. There is no shame in consensual sex or enjoying it, no matter with who. If we're going to do this, we're going to do it 100%. We're not going to make the audience wonder if an act is real or being simulated."

"Won't that be sort of obvious?" James asked.

"Not always," Professor Smith replied. "You always want to keep in mind where you want to project yourself. In our case, it's easy; the audience. In the opening part of this scene, Sara and Brian blocked the audience's view of what they were doing. They had their backs to them. We can fix this problem in two ways. The first things we will do is angle the sofa slightly so that it's not facing the audience perpendicularly. The second thing is for Sara and Brian to position themselves slightly to the side, opening the angle of view even further."

"Just like when you deliver your dialogue or sing, you need to project," Professor Smith explained. "You speak louder than normal. You sing louder than normal. You exaggerate your facial expressions to make sure that your body language is understood. We can accomplish that by making sure that James' legs are spread wide with the foot closest to the audience up on the edge of the sofa. With Amber we do that by having Brian lift her legs, pushing her knees up to her chest. When Sara exposes James' cock, we want the audience to clearly see that. When she sucks his cock, we want the audience to clearly see that, not her back, leaving it all up to their imagination. If we're going to do that, we can just simulate and not have to actually do anything. With Amber's knees pressed up against her chest, the audience is going to be able to see her pussy. If Brian keeps his head against her left thigh, the audience will be able to see his tongue in her pussy, not have to imagine it by watching his back."

There was a deafening, shocked silence as the class absorbed Professor Smith's words. None of them had ever expected to hear anything like that, especially so explicitly graphic, despite knowing what the play was all about.

"When Sara drags Brian down onto the floor to fuck him, Brian's feet need to be almost perpendicular to the audience, just angled enough that they can see your shoulders and head," Professor Smith continued after allowing a couple of minutes for his last words to sink in. "The audience needs to be able to see Sara reaching down beneath herself to grab Brian's cock and guide it to her pussy. After 30 seconds or so, Sara needs to reverse herself, leaning back on her hands, her feet spread wide on either side of Brian. We want the audience to have a clear view of Brian's cock in Sara's pussy."

"Let me ask a question," Professor Smith said, changing tack, trying not to smile at the shocked expressions facing him. "Is there anyone here that has not had sex with the woman on top? No? And when you did have this type of a sexual experience, did the man just lay there, do nothing?"

"They always play with my breasts like crazy," Sheila said to laughter.

"Exactly," Professor Smith said as the laughter died down. "Don't lay there like a piece of wood. You've got a beautiful young girl, your sister, fucking you. Join her. Get into it. Encourage her."

"But that's enough for today," Professor Smith said. "You've got a lot to absorb. Don't be afraid to ask questions. You all have my number, so call if you need to.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So, how did class go today?" Trish asked at dinner, almost holding her breath as she awaited an answer.

"I'd have to say that everyone was pretty much blown away, but that it was a good class," Sara replied, then explained.

"That graphic?" Trish asked, her cheeks a bit blanched.

"It was pretty intense," Brian said. "I didn't even know you knew how to talk like that, Dad."

"You'd be surprised at what I know how to do," John said with a smile.

"Didn't you feel awkward talking about your own children like that?" Trish just had to ask.

"I didn't see them as my children at that time, they were just my students," John replied. "I have to do it that way, otherwise it wouldn't work."

"And how did it make you feel to hear that?" Trish asked.

"Like an amateur," Sara replied. "I was so nervous about remembering my lines, what I was supposed to do, that I had a sort of tunnel vision. Dad helped me expand my view. I'm sure it will be better next time."

"Well, your group was far and away better than the understudies," John said.

"Last night helped," Sara said. "We got used to our part together, so I wasn't really nervous about that. I was more nervous about being in front of everyone. Besides, it's still just simulation."

"I agree," Brian said. "I would have been a fumbling goof if we hadn't done those practice runs last night."

"Don't forget to do your understudy work," John reminded them.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"John, tell me what you think," Trish implored when they were in bed.

"They're going to be fine," John replied. "Neither one of them seemed the least bit uncomfortable. In fact, I'd dare say that Sara has a flair for it, like someone else I know."

"You are just horrible sometimes!" Trish declared, glaring at him.

"Where do you want it?" John asked, brandishing his hard cock in his fist.

"In my ass," Trish replied. "This is definitely a get fucked in the ass kind of a day," she said, rolling onto her knees and pressing her face and chest to the mattress, her ass and pussy up in the air.

"It's definitely my kind of a day," John said, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy a few times before pressing it into her ass.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Can we use the living room to practice our parts?" Sara asked the next evening after dinner.

"You want privacy?" Trish asked.

"If you don't mind," Sara replied. "It's strange enough. I'm sure we'll get used to it enough so that we won't mind, but right now..."

"I understand," Trish said, smiling, remembering how she had felt the first few weeks 20 years ago.

"I want to work on the first part," Sara said to Brian when they met in the living room in their gym shorts and t-shirts.

"How?" Brian asked.

"You be Jason and I'll practice my part, then I'll be Siona and you can practice your part," Sara suggested.

"You've been thinking about this, haven't you?" Brian asked. "So, what do you want me to do?" Brian asked.

"Just sit on the sofa," Sara instructed. "So, I'm entering from the kitchen and I say my lines as I kneel at your feet," she said, doing so. "Now Siona and Jason are talking and I'm going to try to..." she said, gasping when she attempted to lift Brian's right foot onto the sofa. "Since you know what I'm trying to do, you should help me without making it obvious," Sara said.

"Okay, try it again," Brian said.

When Sara tried to lift Brian's right foot this time, she was easily able to do so with his help, placing it on the edge of the sofa, her shoulder pressing against his left thigh as his legs were spread wide apart, totally exposing his crotch.

"Dad said to keep our right cheeks against the left thigh," she said, doing so, her left hand resting against the inside of his right thigh where it met his pelvis. "Now I suck your cock until you cum," she said, simulating going down on him.

"Let me try it from the beginning now," she said, getting to her feet.

"Jason and Siona are talking," Sara said as she moved to kneel in front of Brian, pushing his left leg to the side with her shoulder as she knelt between his legs. This time Brian leaned back in the sofa when Sara 'lifted' his right foot onto the edge of the sofa to spread his crotch wide open. "And then suck until you cum."

"Are you going to swallow?" Brian asked.

"I don't know," Sara replied. "Dad hasn't said anything about that."

"Do you normally, you know?" Brian asked.

"Do I swallow?" Sara asked, laughing at her brother's embarrassment as his cheeks flushed with color. "Yes, I swallow," she said. "I love the taste of cum. Let me try my part once more, then you can do yours," she said.

Once again Sara went through the motions, saying her lines, filling in Jason and Siona's dialogue, until she had Brian's foot up on the edge of the sofa.

"And now I suck your cock," she said, this time gently cupping his balls.

"Okay, my turn," Brian said as he got to his feet, his cock already responding to the touch of Sara's hand on his balls.

"Okay, I've come in before you and am kneeling between Jason's legs," Sara said, sitting on the sofa. "Now I'm Siona."

"Wait, wait," Sara said almost immediately when Brian knelt at her feet and immediately proceeded to lift her legs. "Remember what dad said about a loving family? Gently, softly. Stroke my legs, tease them apart, then lift them."

"Like this?" Brian asked, stroking her thighs with his fingers before pressing her knees apart and lifting them.

"You're acting like you're afraid to touch me," Sara said. "Don't be. It's okay. This is a play and you're my son and we love each other. Turn me on, make me want you, don't just treat me like a piece of meat. Forget that I'm really your sister, just treat me like some girl whose pussy you want to eat."

Brian took a deep breath, then got to his feet, stepped back a couple of steps, then approached again, kneeling, his hands going to Sara's knees, then sliding all the way up and back down again, firmly, massaging her legs, spreading her knees apart when his hands slid back down and lifting them, gently pressing them up towards Sara's chest where she hooked her underarms over her legs, pinning them, her knees bent and her crotch spread wide open.

"Now lay your head against my left thigh to eat my pussy," Sara almost whispered.

Brian could see that Sara was once again not wearing any panties, her fat pussy lips clearly visible bulging around the crotch material of her gym shorts. He could smell her spicy excitement as his cheek pressed against her soft, hot inner thigh.

"Then slide your tongue along my thigh into my pussy," Sara whispered, moaning when she felt the tip of Brian's tongue touch her inner thigh.

"Let's try it from the beginning," Brian said, getting to his feet as Sara let her legs down, his cock already tenting his gym shorts, her cheeks flushed with color.

"God, that felt incredible," Sara breathed after Brian had gone through his part once again, this time sliding the tip of his tongue up her inner thigh to the junction crease.

"Okay, let's do the next part," Sara said after a minute. "We're both on our knees in front of the sofa," she said.

Brian was amazed at how tenderly Sara pulled him to the ground, slithering her body onto his, pressing her pussy down on his hard cock as she pressed up, her hands on his chest.

"Remember what dad said about not being a lump of wood," she said when Brian just lay there as she ground her pussy onto his cock.

Tentatively, Brian placed his hands on Sara's hips, marveling at how tiny she seemed, feeling her flexing her hips forward and backwards, sliding her pussy along his hard cock. Then he let his hands slowly slide up her body, over her t-shirt until his hands were covering her hard-nippled breasts. Sara was purring, then gasping as Brian began to play with her breasts, squeezing and pulling on her hard nipples as she rocked her hips back and forth over his hard cock before turning around and leaning back on her hands, her feet on either side of his legs.

"Okay, now you've cum in me," Sara said, panting, her face flushed with excitement as she lay down on top of Brian, the wet crotch of her gym shorts pressed up against his mouth, the smell of her excitement filling his nostrils. "Now we eat each other," she said and Brian groaned into her crotch as she grabbed his cock with both hands and began to lightly chew on it through his gym shorts. "Oh, god!" Sara gasped when she felt Brian's tongue sliding up and down in the crease of her hip, first one side, then the other.