The President's Advisor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what do you want to do with your life?" Ann had asked again.

"Watch you fuck," Bill had replied, grinning. "What do you want with your life?" he had asked, turning it around and forcing her to confront herself.

"Well, as crazy as it sounds, I love economics, understanding how all of the interrelated systems work, how they control the world," Ann had replied. "Teaching, I can influence how the next generation of economists will see the world, maybe be a factor in pushing it in a better direction than it seems to be heading."

"And that's all you want in life, economics?" Bill had asked.

"Well, work-wise," Ann had replied.

"And do you want to work all the time?" Bill had asked.

"God, no," Ann had laughed. "I want you to watch me fucking, then I want you to fuck me."

"That's part of what's been bugging me," Bill had said. "I know I could easily disappear into work for 20 hours a day, and if I'm going to develop my ideas myself, that's what would probably need to happen, at least at first."

"That doesn't sound like any fun," Ann had replied. "Can't you figure a way to do it that includes a lot of fucking, too?" she had asked with a smile.

"Getting rich isn't enough," Bill had said stubbornly. "I want to make a difference."

"What kind of a difference?" Ann had asked.

"Well, it pisses me off to see the way the country seems to be devolving as opposed to evolving," Bill had replied. "We're going in the wrong direction. There's been a general dumbing down and the 1% are taking more and more control of everything as a result because the sheeple are just too stupid to realize it. That's a big part of my reason for not wanting to just sell my ideas. It would only help the wrong people."

"But what could possibly change that?" Ann had asked, truly puzzled. "I see the same thing from the economics sphere. The ultra-rich are taking advantage of the political corruption to take more control of the levers of finance."

"Then we need new politicians, politicians who are first and foremost for what is best for America, not themselves," Bill had replied.

"How is that going to happen with people being so disinterested in politics, other than the fanatics who will never change their minds?" Ann had asked. "How are you going to get rid of the corrupt ones and get altruistic ones to take their places?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Wow, you're the talk of the planet," Bill had said when Ann arrived home from work a few weeks later. "Every news show is talking about you."

"I got lucky," Ann had replied, though inwardly she was glowing with pride.

"You didn't just predict the market correction, you predicted how it would happen and what would cause it," Bill had said. "It was like you were looking into a crystal ball and reading the future. There are a lot of people with egg on their faces and a lot less money in their accounts. They thought that you were too radical in your reasoning."

"The numbers don't lie," Ann had replied. "It was perfectly obvious to me what was going to happen."

"Well, your success is contagious," Bill had said. "I know how to make a difference, along with a lot of money."

"And sex?" Ann had asked, a twinkle in her eyes.

"And sex," Bill had agreed, smiling, loving the total, unabashed horniness of his wife. "But I'm going to have to play dirty to win. It occurs to me that it could be dangerous. I'm going to step on a lot of very important, wealthy toes in the process."

"What are you going to do?" Ann had asked.

"Just what you said," Bill had replied. "I'm going to get rid of the corrupt politicians and replace them with good ones. But it's going to take a bit of money to get started. I need to find one person who has the same vision and the money to back it. And to get that person to agree to invest, I'm going to have to be able to prove that I can do what I tell them."

"Can you do that?" Ann had asked.

"You know who Gary Simons is?" Bill had asked.

"School Board Commissioner, one of the Koke fanatics, a total idiot," Ann had replied. "He's like an injection of stupidity into the school system. He's been forcing out good educators and replacing them with Koke idiots and their flat-world mentality. Test scores have gone down across the board since he's been there."

"Why do you know that?" Bill had asked.

"I've been doing a study on the relationship of educational performance on all levels to economic performance within a community," Ann had explained. "D.C. was easy to do because of its unique situation. It's a pretty radical report and I'm hesitant to publish the results."

"Why?" Bill had asked.

"Because the inevitable end result is a total breakdown of society into a feudal oligocracy," Ann had replied. "I'd be laughed off the planet."

"But is it true?" Bill had asked.

"My studies and the numbers say that it is," Ann had replied.

"Is there anyone in the school system that you think would be good for it?" Bill had asked.

"Shirley Gold," Ann had replied immediately. "Fantastic educator, totally dedicated to teaching people how to think, not what to think. She's the biggest thorn in Simons' butt. He hates her but can't do anything about her because of who she is, her record, her integrity."

"And does he have any integrity?" Bill had asked.

"I don't really know," Ann had replied, "but it's hard to imagine anyone who thinks the way he does to be a person of integrity."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I'm going to try," Bill had said a week or so later as Ann arrived home from work.

"You want to tell me what that means before or after I suck your cock?" Ann had asked. "I've been thinking about a mouthful of cum for hours now."

"Good idea," Bill had agreed, sitting down and extracting his cock for her.

"God, I needed that," Ann had finally gasped as she scraped some escaped cum from her chin into her mouth after sucking him off. "You did, too. That was a mouthful."

"I've been pretty wound up," Bill had admitted. "That was great," he had told her, bending over to kiss her, tasting his cum on her mouth and tongue.

"So, what is it that you're going to try?" Ann had asked.

"I'm going to talk to Shirley Gold and see if she's interested in replacing Gary Simons, getting him to totally resign," Bill had replied.

"Can you do that, get him to resign?" Ann had asked.

"I won't be involved other than providing Shirley Gold with all of the information that she'd need to get him to resign," Bill had replied. "I created a Delaware LLC today," he said, sliding a business card across the table to her.

"The Future, LLC, Data Analytics Consultants, Knowledge is Power," Ann had read out. "It's a very serious looking card, but I love the name."

"I'm meeting Shirley Gold tomorrow morning," Bill had informed her.

"What are you going to say to her?" Ann had asked.

"I'm going to tell her what my motivation is, first of all, then I'm going to offer her the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow so that she can force Simons to resign and take his place," Bill had replied.

"And you have that, the pot of gold?" Ann had asked.

In response, Bill had pushed a thick folder across the table to her.

"My god!" Ann had gasped as she quickly perused the contents. "How could he get so many things just hushed up like that?" she had asked. "Twice his wife in the emergency room with black eyes and bruises all over her body, and ER photos! Three times statutory rape investigations suddenly ended and sealed, once concerning his cousin! His grandfather refused to press charges when he stole $1.5 million from him. This is just unbelievable! How could this have never come to light?"

"Dark Web," Bill had replied, shrugging.

"What if she doesn't believe you, thinks it's all a setup by Simons to make her look foolish?" Ann had asked.

In response, Bill had pushed another, thinner folder across the table to her.

"Well, she appears to be everything I had heard about her," Ann had said. "Oh, my!" she had gasped, one hand rising to her mouth as she lifted her head to stare wide-eyed at Bill. "Where on earth did you find this?" she asked, holding up a grainy, black and white photo, unmistakably of Shirley Gold, but younger, naked on a sofa, a man standing next to her, visible only from the waist down in the photo, his erect cock in her mouth, while a dark-haired woman with short hair knelt between her spread thighs, her face obviously in her pussy.

"The dark-haired woman's cell phone," Bill had replied.

"This is what your program can do?" Ann had asked, looking up at him in awe.

"Pretty much," Bill had admitted.

"About anyone?" Ann had asked.

In response, Bill had pushed another thin folder across the table.

"How is this possible?" Ann had asked, blushing.

"It would seem that some of your boyfriends wanted souvenirs," Bill had replied with a smile, having enjoyed seeing the various photos from many different cell phones of Ann with a cock in her mouth, pussy, or ass.

"What about you?" Ann had asked, her eyes widening at his smile as he slid yet another folder over to her. "Nothing?" she had asked, staring at him. "Are you serious? Have you really been that much of a goodie two shoes?"

"Not at all," Bill had replied, "but the only photos ever taken were Polaroids and I have them."

"You do?" Ann had asked. "I've never seen them."

"Would you like to see them?" Bill had asked.

"Well, yeah," Ann had replied. "I mean, you've seen mine."

"Okay," Bill had replied. "That's fair," he had said, smiling at the look on her face when he slid yet another folder across the table to her.

"This one is really hot," Ann had said, holding up a photo of a thick-lipped pussy spread open, cum flowing from her hole, Bill's tongue halfway inside of her, covered with cum. "All the same woman," she had commented, flipping them onto the table, Bill's cock buried in her mouth, his balls resting on her chin, his cock in her pussy, cum oozing from around it, his cock in her ass, then another one of his dripping cock pointing at her gaping ass, cum running down onto her pussy. "She looks older, too. Who is she?" she had asked.

"My mother," Bill had replied, smiling broadly at the gasp and look of shock on Ann's face as she looked at him.

"Your mother! You used to have sex with your mother?" Ann had asked. "Really?"

"She sucked my cock for my 18th birthday present," Bill had explained. "She told me that since I was such a nerd, that she'd teach me all about sex so that when I got lucky enough, that I'd know what to do. She also told me that it would help me study because I wouldn't be distracted by wondering about sex."

"That's what you meant that time you ate my pussy after Kevin had cum in me," Ann had remarked. "You used to fuck your mother!"

"I still do whenever I go home," Bill had replied. "She'd actually have me watch when she'd get some guy to fuck her, pointing out good things and bad things."

"That's why you don't mind other guys fucking me," Ann had said. "You were brought up to think that that's normal."

"Then why did you go along with it?" Bill had asked. "Do you think it's normal?"

"God, no," Ann had laughed. "I just decided one day that since all of the boys ignored me, to always accept any attention I could get. I found out that I liked it, the more sexual the better. Nobody ever took me seriously before you, so I didn't either. I just wanted all of the cock that I could get. That's the only time I really feel like a woman."

"Well, to me, you're all woman, all the time, more so than any woman that I've ever met," Bill had told her, winning her heart for all eternity.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, I met with Shirley Gold this morning," Bill had informed Ann when she arrived home the next evening.

"How did she react?" Ann had asked.

"Predictably," Bill had replied. "At first, total amazement, then disbelief, then suspicion. I had to really work to make her hear me about my disgust with the corrupt politicians ruining the country."

"What convinced her?" Ann had asked.

"My research on her," Bill had replied, grinning. "You should have seen her face when she saw that photo. I've never seen anyone turn so white. I explained to her that I did the background check - that's what I call it - on her to make sure that she was the kind of a person that I felt could deal with the situation and also benefit the system in the process. When she asked me what I expected of her, I told her nothing, just do the right thing, and left it at that. Now we'll have to see how well we've judged her."

"She'll do the right thing," Ann had assured him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, my god, Bill!" Ann had screamed into the phone the next morning on her break between classes. "Did you see the news?"

"Hard to miss," Bill had replied. "Just like that."

"What are you going to do now?" Ann had asked.

"Now, I can go pitch this and see if I can raise the money to really put it into effect," Bill had replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Come on, we're going out to dinner," Bill had informed Ann when she arrived home the next day. "I got us reservations at Zaytinya."

"You're not serious!" Ann had gasped in shock. "That place is crazy expensive."

"It's okay, I promise," Bill had told her. "I'll explain once we get there."

The waiter finished pouring a non-vintage Krug and left the table as Bill and Ann lifted their champagne flutes to toast each other.

"I got a meeting with Jorge Zorosh today," Bill had informed her.

"How is that possible?" Ann had asked. "He's one of the richest men in the world."

"I told the final person I could get to tell him that I'd donate $1 million to the charity of his choice if he didn't think the meeting had been worthwhile," Bill had explained. "I told her to tell him that I needed 15 minutes against $1 million to charity. I got my meeting."

"Oh, my god!" Ann had almost screamed, bursting with excitement. "He's one of my heroes. As rich as he is, he's not one of the 1%-ers. He's real. He does so much to help the disadvantaged all over the world."

"And he wants to do more," Bill had explained. "I explained how I felt, then how I felt I could do something to fix the problem instead of just pointing it out and harping about it. When I explained what I had come up with, he was rightfully sceptical, until I showed him the two files, absent the photo of Sheila Gold, and explained what I had done. He had already heard about the sudden resignation and told me that it had pleased him, that he had been aware that Simons was a real problem."

"We talked about technical details - the meeting went over an hour - and I explained and showed him how I was going to be able to mask myself from scrutiny, though anyone I helped would have to be able to explain the large expenditures on their books to The Future, LLC. Since everyone does data analytics, it won't raise any undue attention until it's far too late, then it won't matter," Bill had explained.

"He told me that he'd put me in touch with certain people that could advise me on who the bad apples were, from the local school boards, all the way up to the Judiciary, Congress, and even the White House. When I assured him that there was almost nothing that I couldn't uncover about a person, he had me prove it by doing my process on him, right there in his office on my laptop. I was so nervous, then I got nothing back, really, just what everyone knows about him and then a list of unproved allegations and innuendos."

"He asked me how much I thought I needed to get started and I told him $5 million," Bill had explained to Ann's gasping shock.

"$5 million! Are you crazy?" Ann had asked.

"He told me that he'd give me $10 million in seed money through one of his corporations and that I should get back to him if I needed more," Bill had explained with a smile.

"$10 million!" Ann had gasped. "Oh, my god! That is so much money!"

"He asked me what my immediate needs were and I told him that we needed a prime condominium at some famous address that had secure underground parking and access to the building. I stressed that security was going to be paramount. When he asked me where we currently lived, I told him that the condo wasn't for me, us, but that it was for facilitating exploitable situations. He didn't need or want to hear any more than that," Bill had explained.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"It seems that Shirley Gold is already making waves," Ann had commented about a week later as they ate dinner.

"Yeah, I saw that interview where she absolutely trashed the teaching methodology that Gary Simons had imposed upon the district during his tenure," Bill had replied. "I don't know enough about it to have an informed opinion, but she made a great case."

"Well, as a teacher, I agree with her," Ann had replied. "This whole new-age thing of relying on the natural curiosity of the student to self-learn is simply nonsense. My personal experience is that even at the university level, very few of the students are sufficiently self-motivated to actually learn by discovery. Go back as far in human history as you like and you will find that people learned by repetition and rote. That's how our brains are wired. I'm not saying that we shouldn't encourage and foster non-rote learning, but on the most basic level, certainly into and through high school, students need to be taught how to think as much as anything else. By requiring the rote learning necessary for things like multiplication tables or lists of prepositions, that process lays down mental pathways of retention, literally teaching the brain how to remember, which is the key to learning. When you add independent curiosity to the equation, either natural or taught, retention and interest are better and the results improve."

"This whole new-age nonsense relies upon students all being imbued with some natural ability to want to learn," Ann had continued. "Well, that's just not consistent with reality. Most people are well into their 20s before they discipline their minds enough to actually be able to focus on things that aren't necessarily of primary interest to them, yet they need to learn or know for whatever reason. I like what Sheila said about the entire teaching paradigm needing to be changed, to focus not on just spoon-feeding information to the students, which the current charter school idiots are using as a subtle way of brainwashing students with their right-wing ideology, but also teaching them how to learn, which is totally absent in the current methodology and seems to be antithetical to their designs. They seem to want a less-intelligent populace that doesn't question, just accepts whatever they're given. It's no coincidence that the charter school movement is mostly supported by right-wing ideologues who will do anything to maintain and/or increase their control of society and therefore, their wealth."

"Can Sheila change things?" Bill had asked.

"If the 13-member council that controls the purse strings of the DCPS, the District of Columbia Public Schools, allowed her to, she might," Ann had replied. "She'd get a lot of resistance and blowback because almost a quarter of all teachers these days, even approaching 75% at charter schools, are staffed by graduates of academies that are controlled by the charter school adherents. There's even a Public Charter School Board, the PCSB, which was created in 1996. They'd fight tooth and nail, as the current system is their raison d'être. At least they've been somewhat stifled since 2007, when the mayor took direct control of the whole charter school debacle. Those teachers would either be unwilling or unable to change their teaching methods, therefore necessitating replacement. That would be expensive and difficult, as so many potential teachers are being turned off by the current environment and are electing to do something else."