The President's Advisor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sort of coincides with something that's been in my head," Bill had said. "Even if I managed to get rid of most of the dead weight in politics, what's to prevent it all from happening again once the 1%-ers catch on and start throwing even more money at maintaining their supremacy. Idealism is a two-edged sword. It seems to me that we need to be starting at the very beginning, elementary and secondary schools, teaching students to see and think differently so that they can grow up and effect the change. At best, I can delay the rot, but it's going to take a generation or two to grow up with a different mind set to really get things back on track. It's an almost thankless pain in the ass."

"Speaking of which," Ann had said with a smile, "how about giving me a nice pain in the ass with your cock? It'll make us both feel better."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I met with Shirley Gold this afternoon," Bill had informed Ann as she gulped down his cum as he came in her mouth a few days later.

"Do I need to worry about anything?" Ann had asked, smiling impishly at him, licking the slit of his cock, then her lips as she swallowed, trying to clear her mouth of his cum. "Is that why you stuck your cock in my mouth as soon as I got home?"

"Would you like to fuck her?" Bill had asked with a laugh.

"I've never even met her," Ann had replied, "but why not? You think that she'd be into it?"

"She was at least once, even if it was a long time ago. I'm sure that I could convince her," Bill had replied. "She's 47, married with 3 kids, all in college, 5'7" and 152 lbs., honey-gold hair that she has touched up every month at Frank's," he had recited from memory.

"Why did you meet her?" Ann had asked, smiling at him and shaking her head in amazement at the way in which he was able to retain information, an almost eidetic memory.

"Well, after we talked, I was curious about the situation, so I called her and she agreed to meet me," Bill had explained. "She told me that 4 of the 13 council members are hard-core obstacles. She has no doubts that they're on the payroll of someone with an interest in the charter school movement, but she can't prove it. But even with them gone and more reasonable people replacing them, she explained that they have some 4200 teachers in 115 schools, average salary around $63,000. She estimates that 1500 of those teachers would be a problem if they were going to try to change the entire system and methodology of teaching, all being graduates of various charter school academies."

"She assured me that 80% of the parents would be behind the change, as they're tired of their kids growing up with only the prospect of low-wage manual labor type jobs, drugs, jail, or death awaiting them, especially if they're non-white, which is just over 60% of the population. She suggested that buying out the contracts of those 1500 teachers would cost upwards of $200 million and that if we wanted to attract the best teachers, that we'd need to raise the average salary to closer to $70,000, which would raise the annual budget by almost $30 million. The budget available to them just won't afford it."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"My god, this is absolutely gorgeous!" Ann had gasped as Bill gave her a tour of the 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom, 4400-sq.ft. penthouse condominium at 3150 South Street NW the following weekend. "What a view!" she had sighed, standing at the floor-to-ceiling windows of the living room overlooking the Potomac River flowing by, the Lincoln Memorial and the National Mall just out of view to the left, hidden in the trees. "He gave it to you?"

"It's registered to The Future, LLC," Bill had replied. "I assured him that it was an investment that would pay for itself many times over."

"How much is it?" Ann had asked, turning to face him, leaning back against the windows, the river vista behind her.

"$7 million," Bill had replied, smiling at her expression of surprise. "How do you want to dedicate it?" he had asked, leering at her.

"Eat my pussy," Ann had replied, letting her simple sundress drop to the floor, leaving her naked. "Let the whole world watch," she had added, lifting one leg and opening herself to him as he sank to his knees in front of her, sliding his tongue into her juicy pussy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"My god, Bill, did you hear?" Ann had asked as she came in the door a week later, her face animated with excitement.

"Hear?" Bill had asked.

"About Jorge Zorosh," she had replied, "he...is this your doing?"

"Well, we had a bit of a chat," Bill had admitted.

"Bill, what have you done?" Ann had asked, wrapping herself around him and kissing him, reaching down with one hand to grope his cock and balls. "He just created a fund, Better Learning, and put $10 billion behind it. He's promising to match, dollar for dollar, any school district in the country that wants to return to more traditional teaching methodology. He endowed both Brandeis and Stanford with $1 billion each for a Better Learning educational program."

"He's an incredible man who really cares," Bill had replied. "As he explained it to me, this might cost him his year's profits and the upside is huge."

"You must be very eloquent if he did all of this just based upon what you learned from Shirley Gold," Ann had said, looking at him suspiciously.

"When I returned from a toilet break, I noticed that my portfolio had been moved," Bill had said slowly. "I had the research reports on the council of 13 in it."

"Bill!" Ann had gasped, then laughed, slapping his chest playfully. "And what did they happen to say?" she asked as she sank to her knees, extracting his cock and running her tongue all over the head.

"That 6, not 4, of the council members are each receiving $25,000 a month, on the same day, at almost the same time, from the same source, one of the Koke's front organizations, Freedom in Education," Bill had explained as his cock disappeared into Ann's mouth, "and have been for years. A couple of days ago, I received a list of names of people that 'might be worthy of consideration as replacements', was how the letter put it. I plan on making sure that Shirley Gold gets everything," clutching Ann's hair in his fist as he groaned, the excitement of everything overwhelming him enough so that his balls exploded, cum spraying into Ann's eagerly sucking mouth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mr. Szucks, you are a most remarkable man," Shirley Gold had said when she looked up from quickly perusing the folder that Bill had slid across the table in the out-of-the-way diner where she had agreed to meet him, an establishment that he knew had no CCTV coverage within 200m. "Suddenly, out of nowhere, you have appeared, like god pissing golden rain all over me, offering me everything I could ever hope for. Why? And why me? And then there's this Better Learning initiative, an educator's dream. You seem to be the common nexus of everything somehow."

"An opinion that I hope that you'll keep to yourself," Bill had replied, smiling. "The why is because I care. I'm pissed off and fed up with being used by corrupt people, however distantly, however vicariously. You, because you're the right person with the right ideas, energy, and heart to see them through."

"Where on earth did you ever get that idea?" Shirley had asked him.

"From my wife," Bill had explained, then gave Shirley a quick background on Ann so that she'd understand.

"Well, I must say that I'm flattered," Shirley had said, smiling. "There must be a price for this," she had said, indicating the folder with a finger by tapping on it.

"No, just the hope that you'll use it well and wisely," Bill had replied. "If any of the names on the list that I've provided are people that you'd not hesitate to recommend, I'd appreciate it if you could give them special consideration in your process. I assure you that none of them know of the existence of this list, much less the fact that their name is on it. Truth be told, I've used you, and now Washington, D.C., to prove the validity of my product, my data analytics and the ability to gather the information necessary to make it more accurate than anyone else's."

"Yes, you do have an uncanny ability to unearth information," Shirley had said, blushing slightly as she shook her head.

"Uh, speaking of which," Bill had said hesitantly, "I do have one request, a personal one, if I may."

"Of course," Shirley had replied, smiling. "I owe you beyond my ability to express it in words."

"I'd like you to recreate that photograph with me and my wife," Bill had said.

"You're not serious!" Shirley had exclaimed, then burst out laughing. "I'm 20 years older than you, married with grown children, at least 20 pounds heavier than the time of a very youthful indiscretion. What could you possibly desire from me?"

"To recreate that photo," Bill had replied, smiling. "You enjoyed it then?"

"Of course I did," Shirley had replied, sighing. "It was right before I met my now husband. I made a choice. I have no regrets. Does your wife know that you're asking me this?" she asked after a prolonged silence.

"Yes," Bill had replied, nodding.

"And what does she think of this idea?" Shirley had asked.

"She loves the idea," Bill had replied. "She's a big fan of yours. Getting to meet you would please her; getting to eat your pussy would please her even more."

"And you?" Shirley had asked, blushing at his frank language.

"I like to have my cake and eat it, too," Bill had replied, laughing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hello, Shirley Gold. I'm Ann Szucks," Ann had said when the door to the elevator at the condo opened on the penthouse level. "Welcome," she had added, offering her hand which Shirley hesitantly, then firmly took.

"Hi, Ann," Shirley had said. "Thank you for having me. I'm a bit nervous, I admit. This is most unusual, irregular."

"We look forward to having you," Ann had said, laughing gaily as she led Shirley into the condo by the hand. "And I'll take care of that nervousness for you."

"Hello, Shirley," Bill had greeted her, handing her a glass of champagne. "You prefer Lanson Noble Cuvée Blancs De Blanc, I believe," he had said.

"How did you...thank you," she had said, accepting the glass, then clinking rims with Bill and Ann and taking a deep draught. "Delicious. I'm afraid that I needed that."

"She's nervous," Ann had informed him as she led Shirley into the condo to the sofa facing the windows overlooking the Potomac, now invisible in the dark, the glow of inner Washington, D.C. to the left.

"I haven't...I haven't done anything like this in a long, long time," she said as she sat down, her eyes widening when Ann knelt in front of her.

"Let me eat your pussy, get all of the awkwardness and nervousness out of the way," Ann had suggested, smiling up at her. "Then we can talk, get to know each other, and then really fuck our brains out."

"B-b-but..." Shirley had stammered as Ann gently spread her knees apart, sliding her hands up the outside of her legs to her ass, encouraging her with pressure to slide forward until her ass was right on the edge of the sofa.

"No panties!" Ann had exclaimed when she pushed Shirley's skirt up to her waist and exposed her.

"A fetish of my husband's," Shirley had gasped as Ann pushed her legs up towards her chest, really exposing her. "I don't own any. Oh, god," she gasped as she watched Ann's long tongue slide up between her fat pussy lips, tasting her, teasing her clit, then sliding down and into her, tasting her spicy juices before sucking her big, thick pussy lips into her mouth and gently sucking and chewing on them.

"Oh, I love your pussy lips," Ann had said, looking up at her and flicking her tongue at Shirley's clit. "You taste good," she had said, lowering her face to Shirley's pussy once again.

Shirley was gasping, her body twitching as Ann's tongue would set her off, grabbing her own legs and holding them tightly against her chest, freeing Ann's hands which immediately found their way to her pussy, spreading her pussy lips wide open for her questing tongue as she drank her up.

Shirley's eyes had widened when she saw Bill dropping his pants, his mostly hard cock sticking out in front of him. Moaning as her body trembled in orgasm, she had turned her head to the side and taken Bill's cock into her mouth when he climbed up on the sofa and pointed it at her face.

"Trade?" Ann had offered after a few minutes, looking up to see Bill's cock throbbing in Shirley's throat, his balls resting on her chin.

"Definitely," Bill had replied, gently withdrawing his cock from Shirley's mouth. "My cock loves your mouth," he had said when he leaned over and kissed Shirley, their tongues duelling.

Shirley had held her breath as she watched Bill kneel in front of her, his eyes on hers as he slowly dragged his tongue up between her big, thick pussy lips, his lips fastening on her clit and sucking while at the same time teasing with the tip of his tongue, triggering yet another orgasm. Just as Bill was sliding his tongue into her, Ann climbed up onto the sofa and planted her pussy on Shirley's mouth.

"Oh, my, I haven't had that much fun in more than 20 years," Shirley had gasped when Ann finally sat back on her heels, licking her lips after feasting on Shirley's cum-filled pussy, Shirley turning to give Bill's cock one last suck.

"Now you're not nervous and we can talk," Ann had said as Bill refilled their glasses with champagne.

It was 3:00am before Shirley finally pulled her clothes on to leave, her mouth, pussy, and ass all tingling.

"I do hope that you'll come to visit again," Ann had said as they walked Shirley to the elevator, not having bothered to dress.

"I just might do that," Shirley had replied. "It was a wonderful evening in every possible way. I'm very glad that you invited me."

"Your life is going to be crazy, I think," Ann had said.

"I'm going to need an evening like this from time to time," Shirley had replied, smiling wanly.

"We will look forward to it," Bill had said, an arm around Ann's shoulders, his cock dangling before him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Things seemed to snowball from there. The council members were offered the opportunity to resign or face criminal charges and people more amenable to real education were installed, the council quickly voting to take the appropriate steps, Better Learning quickly offering half the funds they were projected to be needed, which in turn caused others to also donate funds, making everything possible.

Sheila also spoke to friends in similar positions, cautiously offering help, suggesting that they get in touch with The Future, LLC. In just 6 months, more than two dozen school boards across the country underwent radical transformations due to resignations, Better Learning quickly stepping forward when they voted for the proper procedures.

This did not go unnoticed. Susan Doves, the Secretary of Education and sister to the CEO of the world's largest mercenary business in the world outside of Russia, was a staunch Charter School supporter, liberally tapping her husband's family fortune to help push her warped agenda of dumbing down America via her position in the President's cabinet. Arrogant and willfully defiant of court decisions and orders, flouting subpoenas to produce and appear, the sudden loss of charter school power in so many cities almost simultaneously made her angry.

In Texas alone, a bastion of Republican power, 6 members of the House of Representatives, all Republicans, suddenly resigned for various lame reasons. The same happened in New York where 4 House members suddenly resigned. Not coincidentally, they were all major supporters of the charter school movement.

Bill and Ann were watching the news, a rare event for them, Ann having managed to leave the White House at 7:00 for a change. The camera was showing Susan Doves fulminating on the steps of the Supreme Court where the justices had just refused to hear a case involving a lower federal court having imposed charges of contempt on the Secretary for 'willfully ignoring the lawful orders of this court'. Not only had they refused to take the case, they went so far as to insist that the orders of the lower court be enforced immediately.

The camera had just panned away from Secretary Doves to the reporter explaining what had happened, when in the background a courier could be seen handing the Secretary an envelope. Secretary Doves opened the envelope and extracted a single sheet of paper. Her face could be seen hardening as she turned the paper over, then whiten. What happened next earned a Pulitzer for the camera team that happened to catch what happened.

The Secretary dropped the piece of paper and clutched at her chest, her face going white, and staggered a couple of steps before falling to the ground, landing on her face on the marble steps. The cameraman had the presence of mind to rush over to get footage where blood could be seen seeping from beneath the Secretary's face. The camera then panned to the piece of paper that she had dropped, now pressing against the Secretary's hair where the vagaries of the gentle breeze had blown it. Focussing, then zooming in, it was clearly a photo of the Secretary, on her knees looking up, naked, a large black man behind her, half of his cock visible, the rest sticking somewhere into her, while in front of her stood her brother, clearly recognizable, naked, his arms crossed on his chest as he looked down at her, his cock in her mouth, cum running down her chin.

Ann could not believe the atmosphere in the White House when she went to work the next day. It was eerily quiet, everyone whispering if they were even talking at all, everyone keeping their eyes on the ground in front of them, not meeting anyone else's eyes. Sitting down behind her desk in her office, Ann tried to focus on the report that she had been preparing, but the evening's events continued to crowd into her thoughts, having already kept her up all night, though Bill's cock had had a lot to do with that, she remembered, smiling.

The news had continued to come, revealing that the other side of the piece of paper had a single word printed on it: RESIGN. Try as they did, nobody was able to prevent the video footage from permeating the internet, flooding social media. The White House, indeed, the entire Republican party, was silent. The Doves family had been major sources of funds for years, to the tune of tens of millions of dollars a year going to the most conservative candidates, the ones who still ranted and railed against same-sex relationships, interracial relationships, or the right for a woman to choose what to do with her body. This was like a nuclear bomb going off in their living room.

"The President is very saddened by the loss of Secretary Doves," the White House Press Secretary, Stephan Groffs, said in the White House Press Briefing Room to a room full of reporters. "She did a great job, advancing American educational standards more than any other president has ever been able to do. He offers his condolences to her grieving family and asks for everyone to respect their privacy," Ann watched and heard on the TV in her office.

"I wouldn't let anyone hear you laughing around here today, especially not just after that," Simone Geils, her secretary cum aide said as she entered the office, glancing back over her shoulder. "Everyone is totally freaking out."

"I can imagine," Ann replied.

"Did you know her?" Simone asked.

"Never met her," Ann replied.

"Well, she was obviously a lot cooler than people gave her credit for," Simone said, winking at Ann.