The President's Advisor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harvey and Joan Blessing, I believe," Bill said as Claire stared at the video in shock, looking up at him with tears in her eyes when it finally ended, the final frame on the screen of her with her tongue in Joan's cum-filled pussy, cum that her husband had put there.

"How could you?" she barely was able to say, the tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Please understand that I am not threatening you, only pointing out that you, too, are vulnerable," Bill explained.

"May I have another, please?" Claire asked, holding her empty drink glass up.

"Of course," Bill replied, taking it from her and quickly producing a refill which she quaffed half of immediately. "I want us to be partners in this," he explained as she sat back in shock, staring at the frozen frame on the computer.

"How can we possibly be partners when you have this to hold over me?" Claire asked.

"I will give you equal leverage over me," Bill replied, smiling at the surprised look on her face.

"B-but how?" Claire asked.

"Once Senator Lamm has resigned and you have been appointed to replace him, at your convenience you will join me here for an evening like that," Bill explained, indicating the laptop. "Just you, not your husband. It will be recorded and you will be given a copy of the recording to take with you. We would then have a M.A.D. situation. This is my way of showing you that I trust you and have faith in you."

"I feel like Alice in Wonderland, only the cake was spiked with bad LSD," Claire said, sighing and wiping the tears from her eyes.

"I think that the cake is spiked with good LSD," Bill said, his eyes sparkling. "I'm not asking for anything that you don't already enjoy doing and I'm offering you everything that you've ever dreamed of in return."

"How will I explain an expense of $1 million?" Claire asked.

"The contract will be with The Future, LLC, my data analytics consultancy," Bill explained, realizing that she had accepted. "Everyone uses one and the $1 million spread over a year is not out of line with the fees being charged by other similar firms, the big difference being that we're better than any of the others."

"You'll really give me a copy of the recording that you make?" Claire asked.

"Absolutely," Bill agreed, "though you're also welcome to make your own recording, though I wouldn't advise using a cell phone. Anything that can connect to the internet can be hacked."

"Why are you doing this?" Claire asked with a sigh.

"Because I am sick and tired of seeing our great country destroyed by these scum," Bill replied.

"But aren't you behaving just like them by doing this, forcing me, extorting me?" Claire asked.

"I am forcing you nothing, extorting nothing," Bill said firmly. "Everything is your choice. You can turn down my offer and that will be the end of it. I'll find someone else who wants to help fix things. I have no desire to hurt you in any way. You and good people like you are the answer to saving our country."

"B-but that, doing this to me," Claire said, lifting her chin towards the laptop.

"If there had been nothing to find, then the parameters of my offer to you would have been different," Bill replied, smiling. "Since you clearly have an interest in such fun, well, so do I. Maybe it's a bit unfair, but in the end, it also gives you some insurance that you won't be exposed. You would have the power to destroy me, too."

"You are an incredibly devious man, Mr. Szucks," Claire said. "I can't decide whether you're the devil or an angel in disguise."

"Hopefully, a bit of both," Bill replied with a laugh.

"I agree, Mr. Szucks," Claire said, shaking her head.

"I look forward to our future relationship, then, Claire," Bill said, sliding the folder across the table to her. "And I'm Bill. You will find an introductory note in the folder offering ideas and ways to use the material. I'll send the contract by courier within 24 hours. You see, I'm showing my trust in you. You have everything that you need without having yet signed the contract or making payment."

"And you hold the sword of Damocles over my head, Bill," Claire replied, getting to her feet. "This has without a doubt been the most upsetting, momentous day of my life."

"Who knows, maybe you'll be the President someday," Bill said as he accompanied her to the door. "I'd be proud to vote for you."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ann was watching the morning press briefing in her office a couple of days later, watching Stephan Groffs, the White House Press Secretary, struggle to respond to a question about the President's relationship with Senator Lamm, who had been even more absurd in his support of the president the day before, declaring him to be the best president that the country had ever been blessed with as he had deflected a question about the president's judgement in hiring Susan Doves.

"Hiram Lamm is one of finest Americans we've ever had in the Senate," the President declared, once again suddenly showing up in the White House Press Briefing Room and taking over the rostrum. "He's been my friend for more than 20 years and he knows my mind. If it weren't for the support of great people like Hiram Lamm, this country would have self-destructed a long time ago. Fortunately, most Americans realized that electing me was the answer to saving our great country and I rely on incredible people like Hiram Lamm to help me. He is treated very unfairly by the Fake News, very unfairly. Like my friend, Susan Doves, who was treated very badly, very unfairly by the Fake Media, all of those fake photos and videos. Very sad."

"I can't believe that he's doubling down on that," Simone Geils snorted as she watched the TV with Ann. "Does he really think anyone believes that nonsense?"

"His base would believe anything he told them, including that the moon was made of green cheese," Ann replied, shaking her head. "Ignorant, uneducated incels."

"He wants to see you," Simone said after answering the phone. "Suddenly he wants to see you all the time. What's going on?"

"I wish to hell I knew," Ann replied, getting to her feet.

Upon entering the Oval Office, Ann observed the President's hand sliding out from beneath Eve's skirt, who was standing next to him, a hand on his shoulder. She almost gasped out loud, barely controlling her eyes when she saw the President stick two glistening fingers into his mouth and softly suck on them.

"Ann, tell me what you think I should do?" the President said after removing his fingers from his mouth, Eve glaring daggers at her.

"About what, Mr. President?" Ann asked as she stood in front of his desk.

"These vicious, unfair attacks on my friends and therefore on me," the President replied.

"Mr. President, I'm your Economic Advisor," Ann replied. "I really don't know anything about politics and that seems to be a political issue."

"You saw me sticking up for my friends, Hiram Lamm and also that poor Susan Doves?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," Ann replied. "That was very thoughtful of you."

"I'm always thoughtful," the President declared. "Nobody is more thoughtful than me."

"Mr. President, you should see what's happening on the news," Jerry Myers, Eve's husband and the President's Senior Advisor, suggested as he entered the Oval Office, hesitating, then standing next to Ann in front of the President's desk instead of up on the raised dais next to his wife.

"...incredible corruption," the Faux News newsreader was saying. "Unprecedented in modern Senate history."

As the four of them watched, a damning condemnation, replete with documents, bank statements, copies of emails, and photos were paraded across the screen, all laying out the total, hypocritical corruption of Senator Hiram Lamm, including a list of 9 companies who had had to declare bankruptcy as a result of the Senator refusing to pay his bills amounting to hundreds of thousands of dollars for renovations in his many homes; gold fixtures, crystal chandeliers, a wine cellar with 8,000 bottles of fine French wines, and on and on and on.

"Oh, fuck, this is not good," the President said, crossing his arms over his chest the way he did when he was feeling insecure. "He's toast," he declared when the report ended. "How is this going to affect me?" he asked.

"It's going to be tough," Jerry replied, "especially after that news conference that you just held praising him to the skies as a paragon of virtue and patriotism."

"This can't be a coincidence," Eve declared. "Someone is doing this."

"Of course someone is doing this, you stupid twit," the President said exasperatedly. "What would you do, Ann?"

"I have no idea, Mr. President," Ann replied, shocked that he'd ask her. "This is way outside of my personal experience or the parameters of my job."

"Then tell me how you react to this fake news as a private person," the President insisted. "You're a voter. You have to be affected by this."

"Actually, I've never registered to vote," Ann confessed. "Politics never interested me."

"Then why are you even here?" Eve snapped.

"I was asked by the President to serve, to give him the best advice that I can on economic matters," Ann replied, unflustered, "so that he could make the best possible decisions for the country."

"Breaking news," the TV suddenly blared. "Senator Hiram Lamm of South Carolina has just submitted his resignation to Governor Grant, effective immediately. The Governor's office has announced that it will make a statement later today about a replacement."

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" the President exploded. "Is he out of his fucking mind?"

"What choice did he have?" Ann asked.

"He should have denounced everything as lies, as fake stories," the President replied. "Never admit anything, no matter what. What a fucking fool. Amanda!" he shouted for his secretary.

"Mr. President?" Amanda Searls queried from the door.

"Get me Hiram Lamm on the phone right now," he commanded. "I've got to get him to rescind his resignation."

"Mr. President, I should get back to my..." Ann said.

"You stay right where you are," the President insisted.

"Senator...former Senator Lamm is on line 1, Mr. President," Amanda Searls announced from the door.

"Hiram, what the fuck have you done?" the President screamed into the phone. "How can you quit in the face of a bunch of lies like that? I'll just issue a blanket pardon for anything and everything. That'll make it go away. What a fucking loser," he groused as he hung up the phone. "Fucking coward loser. I never liked him anyway."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"It was incredible," Ann panted as she looked up at her husband as he drilled her pussy. "They're all crazy."

"I still don't understand why you stay," Bill replied as he continued to pound her pussy with his cock.

"Because I'm actually having a positive effect," Ann replied. "I'm Teflon. My only allegiance is to the facts about the numbers driving the economy. I'm able to deflect the worst of the ideas and even nudge them in a more positive direction. It's not really because of me, but the market's been up and/or steady, inflation seems to be under control, though that's because the Fed is doing a really good job, especially ignoring the President who doesn't really care about the long-term economy, only what's good for his metrics here and now."

"What's it like being in the Oval Office with him?" Bill asked, pulling his glistening cock from her pussy.

"Sometimes exciting, sometimes even thrilling, but always surreal," Ann replied, sitting forward and licking her lips as Bill stuck his cock in her face.

"Oh, yes!" Bill groaned as his balls exploded, cum gushing into Ann's eagerly sucking mouth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Who is Claire Gaily?" the President asked the next morning, Ann wondering why she was there along with Eve, Jerry, Chris Vanger, the Chief of Staff, Bob Carr, the Attorney General, and Steve Einstein, the president's legal counsel.

"A nobody, Mr. President," Chris Vanger replied. "She's been in the South Carolina State Senate for a dozen years, chairs a couple of committees, big supporter of LGBQT rights - she only has one white aide, but also a fag and a lesbian - and she's an NRA hater and supporter of gun control. A nobody."

"She sounds like a somebody to me," Bob Carr said. "And she's now Senator Gaily and I doubt that she's going to be looking for ways to help us."

"Why the fuck did Grant pick her?" the President asked, a puzzled look on his face.

"She's got something on him, must have," Chris Vanger replied.

"Well, it must be something really good," the President said. "I want to know what it is. Jerry, see to it."

"Yes, Mr. President," Jerry replied, looking uncomfortable.

"Now, what am I going to do about Hiram Lamm?" the President asked.

"You need to make a statement about the importance of a rule of law that applies to everyone equally, no matter how high their station," Chris Vanger said.

"You'll look like a fool if you do," Steve Einstein said, "especially after that statement of support you gave yesterday. That on top of Susan Doves calls your judgement into question, that you'd let such people be so close to you, have such influence over you."

"Nobody has any influence over me," the President declared. "I decide everything on my own. Only me. Ann, what do you think?"

"Me, Mr. President?" Ann asked, surprised. "It doesn't relate to the economy, therefore I really don't know what to say."

"She is so fucking useless," Eve snarked sotto voce.

"I appreciate her honesty," the President said. "She's not standing their pissing her pants like the rest of you and she's not afraid to tell me that she doesn't know. From now on, you're also one of my Senior Advisors in addition to your duties as my Economic Advisor."

"But Mr. President, I know nothing about politics," Ann protested.

"Which will make you perfect for the job," the President said. "You don't bring any predisposition or baggage with you. You'll always give me honest answers."

"I always try to do just that," Ann replied, blown away.

"Then tell me what you'd do, Senior Presidential Advisor?" the President pressed.

"Admit that you were mistaken about Senator Lamm, promise to be more careful in the future," Ann replied into a void of silence that was deafening.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Eve gasped. "Daddy, she's a total fucking idiot!"

"I appreciate your honesty, Ann, but I am never wrong. About anything. Ever. I have never been wrong about anything in my life," the President insisted.

"Then I don't know, Mr. President," Ann said. "Perhaps I'm not the right person for the position."

"Too fucking right you're not," Eve snorted in derision. "Tit-less genius," she muttered.

"Perhaps you could tell me where you bought yours and I can look into doing something about my lack of breasts," Ann snapped, noticing hands going to mouths to hide broad smiles.

"Now, now, none of that," the President said.

"How dare you talk to me like that!" Eve huffed, clearly nonplussed. "I'm the First Daughter."

"Okay, enough!" the President insisted firmly. "Everyone out, except Ann. Now!" he said, looking at the astonished look on his daughter's face.

"I apologize, Mr. President," Ann said when she was alone with him, standing in front of his desk. "I shouldn't have lost my temper."

"You did the right thing," the President assured her. "Never let anyone walk on you or they won't stop. Eve doesn't always think before she talks," he added, oblivious to the fact that he could be describing himself, apparently a family trait.

"Thank you, Mr. President," Ann said. "I appreciate that. But I do think that you should reconsider appointing me as your Senior Advisor. I'm an economist and I've taken very little interest in the world outside of economics."

"I see that as a plus," the President replied. "I might not like what you tell me and I might think that you're wrong, but never stop telling me the truth when I ask a question. I need to know how regular people think and look at things."

"I'm hardly regular people, Mr. President," Ann demurred.

"It doesn't bother you to be so flat-chested, no tits?" the President asked out of left field.

"Mr. President!?" Ann gasped.

"It's okay," he assured her. "It's just the two of us. I like big tits, that's why I agreed to pay for Eve's when she wanted them. She got great ones, had her nipples turned on so that they're always hard, too. Looks great with her fashion choices. Like Sylvia, my wife. Fucking great tits, all natural, though. They're real handfuls. Eve's totally jealous of her."

Ann realized that her mouth was open and closed it.

"How do I deal with this?" he asked with a sigh, holding up the photo of Susan Doves eating Eve's pussy.

"I don't know that there's anything that you can do," Ann replied. "The photo is out there and that can't be changed, whether it's real or fake. People are going to believe what they want to believe. Does it bother you that your daughter...uh, seems to like sex with women?"

"It wouldn't bother me, not really," the President replied, "even though this is a fake photo. Fake. All men like to see women having sex together. Besides, she's not having sex with another woman, just getting her pussy eaten. Even though it's totally fake. Totally fake," he said, tracing on the photo with a finger.

"You're married?" he suddenly asked.

"Yes, sir, I am," Ann replied. "Very happily so."

"Your husband doesn't mind that you don't have any tits?" he asked, looking at her.

"He seems to like me, all of me, just fine," Ann replied, flustered at being questioned like this.

"What does he do?" the President asked.

"He's in computers," Ann replied.

"That explains it," the President said, shaking his head. "Computer nerd. What does he know about women?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"That fucking asshole," Bill growled, driving his cock all the way into Ann's ass once again. "He has no clue."

"You can't possibly be bothered by what such an asshole says or thinks about you," Ann gasped, pressing back to meet his thrusts, one hand between her legs furiously rubbing her clit as he continued to fuck her in the ass.

"You have no idea how much I want to go after him," Bill gasped, feeling his orgasm imminent.

"I've never cared about politics," Ann gasped, feeling his cock swell deep in her ass, "but I can't wait to see him crawling in humiliation."

"Ahhhh!" Bill cried out as his balls exploded, cum pumping into Ann's ass as she spasmed in orgasm.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Welcome, Senator Gaily," Bill greeted her when he answered her knock on the door of the condo. "I am honored."

"You, sir, are an incredible scoundrel, but my god, you are an effective one," Claire said, laughing as she shook hands with him. "I am here to honor my agreement."

"Please, come in, join us for some wine," Bill said, standing aside as she entered, beige slacks, white blouse, her short blonde hair curled around her head, her blue eyes shining.

"Hello, Senator Gaily," Ann greeted her, shaking hands. "I am Ann Szucks, Bill's wife."

"His wife!" Claire exclaimed, looking more carefully at the slight woman, taking in her miniskirt, noticing the hard, dark nipples pressing against the white material of her T-shirt.

"Does that surprise you?" Ann asked, leading her to the sofa facing the river view.

"Quite frankly, yes," Claire replied. "I had no idea," she said, looking sideways at Bill, seeing the half smile on his face. "But it pleases me."

"As it pleases me that you are here," Ann said, smiling at her.

1...34567...29