The Procedure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was not a happy day. All while he was working, Steve had his finances going through his mind as he tried to figure out how to pay for everything. What really pissed him off was the tax was only on men, not women. If they made a new tax like that, they should make it fair and let everyone pay extra. Why just men?

Near the end of the work day, of all people, Allie came to visit and she found her way to the back. She came over by the port side where the trucks pulled up and came in.

"Hey, John." she said as she came over to her brother and his coworker. "I have something I have to tell you."

"You want my number? Ain't got to beg. I'll give it to you." John said.

"I'm pregnant." Allie said.

"Woman, don't play like that. I'm serious, Steve, I never touched her." John countered.

Steve turned to John but John was quick to point out, "Dude, she's joking. If you had gotten her pregnant she'd be showing by now. Come on."

Allie started laughing and John walked off fuming.

"You really shouldn't make jokes like that." Steve said.

"Oh, he's a big boy. He can take it. Anyway, I was wondering if I could ask you something."

"What's that?"

"Well, in November there's this international conference that's going to be held in Mexico. There are a few really famous speakers that will be there and it's a great chance for me to network and maybe help get a job after I graduate."

"Where in Mexico?"

"A little place. You might not have heard of it."

"Where?"

"Yucatan. I think that's how you pronounce it."

"Isn't that a spring break location?"

"Oh, well, maybe but this is a conference. And it would really help my career if I could go."

"So go. You don't need my permission."

"Oh, but see, I was wondering if you could help me pay for the ticket."

"I can't."

"I'll pay you back. I promise."

"With what money?"

"You know, after I get a job."

"I'm sorry, I just can't afford it now."

"You can't?"

Steve shook his head. "I may have to look for another job."

"What?"

"They cut my pay."

"Why?"

"I'll explain later. Best not to talk about it here."

"Oh. Ok."

"Sorry. I just can't afford it."

"I understand."

But did she really? After Allie left Steve finished his work and then when he was leaving Sandy found him and came to talk to him as he was about to get into his car.

"I met with your sister today." Sandy said.

Alarm bells. "Oh no."

"She told me about this conference and I think it would be a really good opportunity for her."

"She didn't ask you for money did she?"

"Oh, it's ok. I'm happy to help."

"No, No, no, no, no,no."

"Steve, it's ok."

It was not ok and the level of it not being ok grew. As Steve planned out his budget he saw that not only did he have zero money for food but actually didn't have enough money to meet all of his bills if he continued to pay his mom's bills too. There was no way. Even when he assumed that he'd move out of the apartment and stay at his mother's house and drive the long distance everyday, there still was not enough money. The only solution was to move to another state. That was the only way.

Later that evening, he already had plans with Sandy. He tried to cancel via text but as upbeat as ever, Sandy just said that she'd pay for him. That made him really not want to go and he said so. She must have not understood him because when he didn't go to her place to get her, she drove to his place ... and she had Sarah with her.

That was a thing that had been happening recently. Steve would think that he was just supposed to be with Sandy but then Sandy would beg Sarah to tag along as if they were all just good friends who liked to hang out together. There were even a few occasions where some emergency would happen and Steve would find himself alone with his ex on a date that Sandy was paying for. Weird.

"Come on." Sandy said. "Look, I already bought the tickets."

"You didn't have to do that."

"I know. But I did and now it's done so come on."

"Yeah, Stephen, come on." Sarah added.

They went to the movie theater and Steve sat through some sappy chick flick. What was really weird was when Sandy actually had Sarah sit next to Steve and she sat one over. She'd done that sort of thing a few times before. Steve assumed it was some intra female power struggle thing.

As the credits rolled Steve made up his mind. He had found a way to break up with Sandy. When they went to get coffee and talk about the movie, Steve dropped a strong hint that he wanted to talk with Sandy alone. Sarah picked up on it and hurried herself home leaving Steve with Sandy.

This was it. He had it. He'd found the words to break up with her.

"I think I have to move away." he said.

"Why?"

He explained about the new tax and how that pretty much required him to move to another state or get a job making twice as much, which wasn't likely.

"Well, I could help you."

"No. I can't ask you for that."

"I'm happy to help."

"It's not your responsibility."

"I love you. I want to help."

"I can't take your money. Then I'd have to pay you back and I can't pay you back."

"Don't be silly. You wouldn't have to pay me back anything."

"It's not fair to you."

No matter how much she pushed, he stood his ground and would not move. He would not let her pay and there for, he needed to move to another state. He didn't explicitly say the relationship was over but he figured that since long distance relationships didn't work out, that she'd understand that once he moved, it was over.

Once he got home he started looking for job openings in other states and found that what was open immediately were all lower paying jobs than the one he had. It would still be more money without the tax but it wouldn't be what he made before. Still, a five percent cut and the prospect of finally ending things with Sandy since they never should have actually started was better than staying and slowly getting poorer and poorer while his girlfriend paid for his dinner. That was not going to happen to him.

On Saturday morning Steve got a call from his mother and what his mother said nearly made Steve flip his lid. Oh, she did not. What the hell?

Steve drove down to see his mom and sure enough, Sandy was already there and she had apparently already agreed to start taking over the amount of money that Steve had been paying. Trying to keep his anger in check he politely pulled Sandy to the room where he'd slept as a boy.

"You've gone too far."

"I want to help."

"No. Ok. I've already decided. You can't just do this."

"I can give my money to whoever I want."

"Not my mom you can't."

"I love you. I want you to stay."

"I can't stay. I've already decided to move."

"To where?"

"I don't know yet but I can't stay. And no, it is not ok for you to give my mother money, whether I'm here or not."

"Well, let's ask her and hear what she says."

"No."

"So you get to decide if someone pays her or not. Shouldn't that be Clara's decision."

"No. Of course she'll take the money. That's not what this is about. I'm her son. Me. Her care is my responsibility. If you pay her anything, that does not take away my duty to her. I still have to move away."

"Ok. Then I'm going with you."

"You don't even know where I'm going."

"I don't care. I'll go wherever you go."

"You don't have to do that. Nobody is asking you to do that."

"But I want to. I'll quit my job and ..."

"No. Why would you do that?"

"Steve, I love you."

"Oh, you love me so much but you keep bringing Sarah on our dates like you don't trust me to be alone with you or something."

"That's not why. I bring her because I do trust you."

"See, that doesn't make any sense."

"Well, I have to tell you something."

"About Sarah?"

"No. About me."

"You and Sarah behind my back. Oh, I should have seen it."

"Don't joke now." she asked.

Steve put back on his somber face and gave Sandy a moment to get ready to say what she wanted to say.

Then she began. "I have (scary sounding medical term that Steve didn't understand)."

"Oh." he said. "What's that?"

"It means, I can't have a baby."

"Oh." He didn't know what else to say.

She looked down with shame and he moved closer to put his arms around her and comfort her.

In the back of his mind, Steve let the thought pass that Sandy should have dated John instead of him. But that was such an asshole thing to say that he immediately felt ashamed of even thinking it.

"So, the best thing would actually be for me not to get married." Sandy said.

"Why would you say that?"

"Marriage is for children. For having children and caring for children."

"Not just for children."

"I'm not like these other women in the world. You know that."

He did indeed. Nine months of dating and they still hadn't slept together. "I know."

"I guess I have to tell you. I was trying to get you to ... I imagined maybe you would sleep with Sarah."

"Why? You know I wouldn't do that."

"I know. It was stupid. I feel so stupid. I wasn't consciously doing it at first but then when I realized why I was doing it I just kept doing it."

"Well, you're going to have to explain it to me because I don't get it."

"You're not going to want to marry me like this."

Marry? When did the conversation turn to getting married? "What are you talking about?"

"If we got married it would mean that you could never have children and I couldn't do that to you. So I thought, if you and Sarah happened to do something and then you had a child with her already then ... maybe you'd feel ok getting married to me after that."

"After cheating on you?"

"I know it sounds weird. And what would everyone say? I want to be with you but I don't want to deny you children."

"So you want me to just have a baby momma."

"I know it was wrong but I couldn't think of how else to do it. The church is against IVF and I can't just tell you that you can be with other women. But if you just did it on your own then I could forgive you afterwards. I figured that if you already had a baby before we got married then once we had the wedding then it would be ok."

They sat down on Steve's old bed from when he was a kid. She wasn't crying but she was emotional. He held her and realized that he could not break up wit her after she'd been so vulnerable with him. It had taken a lot of courage to tell him what she'd told him.

You know what, fuck it. He tilted her head up to look at him, then he leaned in and kissed her. It was their first kiss. It wasn't particularly passionate. It was just a light little kiss, almost the kind between brother and sister.

She was timid as he slowly started to remove her clothes from her. She gasped and looked away from him but she didn't resist. Steve paused and wondered if he should continue because it looked like she was clamming up. He got her shirt off of her and even though she was looking away and not engaging, she still wasn't resisting.

"Are you ok?"

She just nodded but didn't look at him. She scooted closer to him and put one arm around his side to pull him closer. That seemed to be permission enough so Steve unhooked her bra and tried to get it to slip off of her. As the cups left her breasts Steve saw a blush spread all across the girls chest and neck. He found it strangely sexy and alluring.

"Fiat mihi et concepiam." she said. "Fiat mihi et concepiam." she repeated. Steve figured she must be praying though she did sometimes just randomly say stuff in Latin.

Steven leaned down to kiss her upper chest and he could feel the heat coming off her skin. He slowly moved down to her breast and she held her breath as he kissed just some of the area. He hadn't even gotten to the nipple yet and he wondered if this was all too much for her and she would pass out. Steven eased her to her back and then got the first nipple into his mouth and lightly sucked on it. The girl moaned and grabbed his head.

"Concipiam." she called out.

Steve was going to go to the other nipple but then decided to kiss her abdomen. When he did so, that was when she actively started to participate. It was her hand that unclasped her skirt. She started to wiggle out of it.

"Meus vir. Meus baro. Concipiemus."

"If you say so."

Steve got her skirt and her panties the rest of the way off of her and looked down at her pussy getting so wet that it was making her pussy hair look like she'd just gotten out of the shower. Steve was going to go down and start to lick her but that seemed to scare her. He pulled back and wondered if this was now over but then she sat up and tried to hug him while keeping her legs together. Steve figured that she was naked, so he could get his dick out and see what she thought.

That seemed to scare her and she looked away. He tried to get her to touch it but her hand would not go to it. He tried to encourage her to maybe suck it but that was certainly not going to happen. So instead he just kissed her on the lips and she held him in a hug. That was fine and all but now he was likely going to have blue balls and that would suck.

Just when he felt like the kissing wasn't going to be enough at all and he was going to have to go jack off in the bathroom she reached for his shirt. He got out of it for her and she brought it to her face and started to smell it. She still had the shirt to her nose when she went back down to the bed and cautiously opened her legs for him.

Steve got the rest of the way out of his jeans and then came to her. Man, he really hoped this was all legit and she wasn't going to accuse him of rape afterwards.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

She nodded while hiding her face behind his shirt.

Steve had been with a number of women in his life but none were as tight or as wet as Sandy. It actually took some doing to push all the way in and he was almost certain that he'd hurt her at one point. But no matter as she wasn't telling him to leave but instead insisting he stay. He fucked her as shallow as he could. It was really only the head and the first inch of his nine and a half inch dick going into her. Before Steve had even started to really fuck her according to his own mind, she was seemingly having her very first orgasm. She moaned in exasperated pleasure and Steve was sure everyone in the house must have heard her.

Steve let her rest but then got a sort of sixth sense that someone was peeping on him from the door. Steve turned around to see who had opened the door and saw his sister standing there with a look of shock on her face.

"Wait here." he told Sandy as he pulled out of her and walked over to the door naked. His erection was pointing directly out from his body as he approached Allie but she didn't shut the door or turn away. He put his hand on the edge of the door and leaned. "You didn't want to join, did you?" he asked.

Her face went to shock level two and she still didn't say anything.

"Come on." he said as he tried to reach out for her hand. "It'll be fun."

She jerked herself away from him. "Ma ... ahem." She looked down at his dick, did a double take but then shuttered and forced herself to look away. She turned her body to look almost all the way away from him before she continued. "Mom got a letter she wants to show you."

"Oh. Ok. Tell her I'll be out in a bit. Then get back here and help me finish Sandy off." He felt confident that he hadn't gone too far. He had plausible deniability. She'd been standing there gawking at him while he had sex with his girlfriend so he was teasing her. That was all. Boy did it feel good to actually say that stuff though, If only she would take it seriously, and then take him up on it.

Allie didn't respond to that. She just walked away from the door. He gently closed it and then turned back to Sandy, who had not moved at all. He got back on top of her like he was going to fuck her again but poor Sandy was already worn out and she couldn't take anymore just then. Damn, now he really was going to have blue balls. Shit. But still, it was nice to just cuddle with her and maybe if he kissed her enough he could get her back in the mood for more sex.

Eventually Sandy sat up. Steve sat up as well and accepted her embrace when she threw her arms around him. "I love you so much." she said.

"I ..." Shit! Was he going to lie here? "You know."

As much as he would have liked to just stay there in bed with her and enjoy the rest of the day just like that, he had to remind himself that he was at his mom's house and his mother did want to show him something. He got dressed and helped Sandy find where her clothes had gone and then they both left the room to go speak to his mother.

If his mom knew what they'd been doing she didn't show any signs of it. She showed Steve a letter she'd gotten from the local government that said she'd be getting benefits thanks to the new law.

"It's a little late." Steve said.

"Something is better than nothing." Sandy said. "Does it say how long, Clara?"

"It doesn't say."

"You know, I'm not sure the math on this works out. They took less in taxes out of my check than that. With every woman they have to pay, shouldn't you get less than I was taxed, not more?"

"But what this means, is that you can stay." Sandy said. "And if you moved into my place then you'd be even ..."

"Ok, stop right there. I'm moving now?"

"You already said you were moving, but now you don't have to move to another state."

"What about your church? What would they say?"

"They'll understand."

"You sure? They don't seem like the understanding types."

"Once we let them know that we're getting married, they'll understand."

Steve's mom heard that and her face lit up. "You two are getting married."

Steve was about to jump in and say 'NO' but Sandy beat him to it. "We've talked about it. No actual plans yet."

"Point of order." Steve said. "If I move or not, if I stay in this state or not, my place has to be under my name. I have to be the one on the lease."

"Ok. I'll move in with you." Sandy offered.

"You can both stay here if ..." Steve's mom began to offer but Steve shut that down quick.

"It's too far for me to drive everyday."

Before any definite plans had been made, while they were all still just chatting, Allie came into the living room. She saw Steve and then stood there like a deer caught in someone's headlights. Ok, so maybe he'd gone too far before and she wasn't tough enough to come out of it right away.

"Good thing I only have one more semester of your school to pay for." Steve said.

Allie stopped mid step as she was leaving and then slowly turned around. "Uh ... Well."

"Only one more, right?" Steve asked with concern.

"More like three." Allie said.

Then everyone looked at her with concern.

"Why?" her mother asked.

"Well, I failed this one class back when I was a sophomore and then I was on academic probation for a while."

"A-cademic proBation!" Steve exclaimed.

"But not now. I got out of it. But because of that, I couldn't take the classes I needed when I changed my major and I had to wait for those classes to be offered again."

"So, what classes are you taking now?"

"I mean, I still need all the ones I'm taking now but ..."

"Steve, relax." Sandy said. "College is hard work. She's doing her best."

"Well, she needs to do a little better or start looking for a job."

"I'm doing good now." Allie protested.

"If you want to become an alcoholic you can do it with your own money. NOT MINE."

"Steve, calm down." his mother said.

"She was very brave to tell us." Sandy said.

"Oh, I can think of things that are a lot braver. You know I could have paid my own way through college with all the money I spent on her." Then he addressed his sister again. "And now it's another year. Well, guess what, you're going to summer school."

123456...8