The Procedure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, um, I have something to tell you later, so don't run off."

"Tell me now."

"No. Best leave it for later. But maybe I need to tell you."

"Is it bad? What is it?"

"Nothing bad for you."

"Bad for who?"

"Just relax. It's not that big a deal. Just make sure you're here when I get home."

With that Steve sent her off and then got on the road himself and off to pick up his sister from her flight. The airport was not a familiar place to him but he found the exit gate for Allie's flight and that seemed simple enough. Happy hug, get bags in car, get back on the road. Easy.

"How was Mexico?" he asked.

"Look. This is a picture of me with (famous person)." she said as she showed him her phone.

"Nice. Now, does she actually know who you are or was she just being polite."

"It was just a photo op. But still cool, right?"

"Yes. Very cool."

"Oh, and while I have you and just you here, I was doing some thinking about what you said before."

"About what?"

"Well, I can't be in college forever and I admit I did waste some time. You're right, I need to start really looking at career options."

"You're a senior. Shouldn't you have that worked out?"

"Well, I was going to major in psychology but I changed it."

"What's wrong with psychology?"

"There are no jobs for it."

"Oh. Then, yeah, you might want to go ahead and change that."

"I mean, I could probably still get a minor, but the real jobs now are in computer science."

"Can you do that?"

"Sure. It's actually not that hard. I was really intimidated at first but now it's ok. I'm starting to get the hang of it."

"Well, that's good. But you did take some psychology classes, right?"

"A bunch."

"Ok. I've got this ... Well, a friend. I've got this friend and he's got this very specific psychology problem."

"Psychology problem? I've got to hear this."

"Ok, to the problem, you know, that my friend has."

"Right. Your 'friend' has the problem."

"Right, my friend. You know. Um ... In fact, you know him."

"Who?"

"Uh ... John. He'd kill me if he knew I was talking about him and about his problem."

"Ok, so what exactly is his problem."

"Well, you know how he's got problems with women."

"I was led to understand that he had no problems getting a woman."

"That's only on the surface. See, he's got this hang up about a very specific woman and ... um ... well, see he can't have her. There are so many really good reasons why he can't have her but she's really the only one that he wants even when she's not that nice to him. So maybe he feels like he has to constantly seek out other women because he really wants this other woman that he can't have."

"Why can't he have her?"

"Um, he just can't."

"Why not?"

"Um ... It would be taboo."

"Taboo? Like what? A family member?"

"Um ... Actually, now that I think about it, I really shouldn't be telling you his business."

"Well, right. And besides, I'm not a licensed anything, I'm not qualified to give advice on something like that. Which family member?"

"Um ... I think he said his sister."

"Sister? Hmm. We had a brother and a sister who were sharing a dorm room that got busted doing that."

"Really? What were they doing sharing a dorm room to begin with?"

"Anyway, for something like that he should probably see a psychiatrist not a psychologist."

"There are multiple levels to the head shrink thing?"

"Oh, yes. But tell your friend not to worry. I can bring him some pamphlets to read and maybe get him in touch with someone."

"Don't do that."

"Why not?"

"Give the stuff to me and I'll pass it on. If he knew that anybody besides me knew about his ... condition, he'd have a nervous meltdown."

"You're not really talking about ... you, are you?"

"Me. Are you kidding. What family member could I possibly want to have sex with? Please!"

"Well, I do remember you saying something pretty weird a time or two."

"I was ... I was reminded of John and his issues when I saw you just staring at me."

"Oh. Right. Ok."

"But like I said, don't let him know I said anything. His family dynamic is really tense and he's kept himself under control."

"Four kids with different mothers does not sound like under control."

"True, but he has kept himself under control around his sister and he wants to keep it that way."

"How long has it been going on?"

"Um ... I don't know. He mentioned finding out he was attracted to her in high school but I didn't hear exactly when."

"High school. And he's 30 now. That's along time."

"Yeah. It sure is."

"Do you know how old his sister is?"

"I don't but I think they're about the same age. Don't quote me on that though cause I didn't ask."

"And he's never tried to do anything?"

"Well, he did do this one thing."

"What?"

"He had a surgery done."

"I read about that in the news. Paternity fraud something, right?"

"Actually, this is a different surgery from that. He got this done so that if the chance ever came for him to be with his sister he wouldn't have to worry about getting her pregnant."

"He got a vasectomy?"

"No. More like, I don't know how to describe it. According to him, it was a surgery to make sure that if he got his sister pregnant, there wouldn't be any birth defects."

"Oh, I read about this. That's the Cas 9 thing."

"Um ... Maybe that's a little familiar. Yeah. Maybe that's it."

"That's really expensive. And he got that done on the off chance that he might be with his sister."

"But like I said, he's been able to control himself for so long but his feelings have never gone away."

"Wow. He really loves her."

"Yeah. I guess so."

"It almost makes me feel like telling him to take a chance. I'd love it if a man loved me that much. But of course that's not what he should do. Even with gene editing, that's still so gross. I mean, there's a reason why step siblings aren't allowed to marry. There's family structure and dynamics to think about with all that. It can all have a serious psychological affect on everyone, not just him and his sister."

"I know. I know. That's what I told him. That's why he won't do anything. He knows all that, but it doesn't change how he feels. He can't just switch that off. He's tried."

"Well, tell him to hang in there. Maybe one day he'll find a woman that loves him so much that he'll forget all about his sister. But not me. I'm not dating a guy with a secret lust for his sister. That's just disgusting."

"Disgusting? You've no empathy for him?"

"Empathy, yes. Room in my life for that? No."

"What if it was me? You'd cut me off if I was that way?"

"No. You're my brother. I'm just saying if I have the choice to date a guy or not I don't want to date a guy who's so deeply in love with someone else; sister or not. Sorry."

He drove her to her dorm and expected her to just get out but instead she laid a bomb in his lap.

"Next semester I'm getting a student loan."

"No. We talked about this."

"We talked about it when you were able to pay for my school. You can't now."

"We're working it out."

"I know I need to take more responsibility for my own life. I won't borrow more than I can pay back, just enough. And with the WUBI I know I can pay it back. That's it. I need to be able to live in the dorm. I can't drive from mom's house everyday any more than you can. I know you'd pay it if you could but you can't right now and I don't want to be a burden."

"You're not a burden."

"You're having the cheapest wedding in the history of weddings because of me. I'm a burden. I know that. I'm not stupid."

"You're in college. Obviously you're not stupid."

"You'd be surprised the people they let in here."

It was getting a little late when he finally got all the way back home. He came into the apartment and found Sandy and Sarah chatting quietly. They saw him and acknowledged him.

"Where's the dress?" he asked.

"I'm keeping it at my place." Sarah said. "She doesn't believe in superstitions but I do. You can't see it until the wedding."

"Meh, fine by me. I have something I need to tell you but first I need to talk to Sandy for a sec."

Sarah got up and came over to him. "No. You have to wait your turn."

"My turn?"

Sarah got down on her knees and started to get his cock out.

"What are you doing?"

"We're going to have sex."

"Sandy's right there."

"Well, if she has something to say about it, she needs to speak up. How are we supposed to know that we can't do this if she doesn't speak up?"

"Actually, that sort of why I need to talk to you."

"Save it, I've already got your dick out. We're fucking." Then she turned to Sandy. "Unless there's an objection. ... No? Fine."

Sarah started to suck on Steve's dick and Sandy just sat there silently watching, revealing no hint of her inner feelings.

"Who sucks your dick better, me or her?" Sarah asked when she took a breath.

"You." Steve answered.

"Stephen! You're wife to be is over there. You better learn to lie."

"Why should he lie to me? I love that he tells me the truth." Sandy said.

"Besides, she's never sucked my dick yet so you win by ..."

"Sandy, you don't give him blow jobs. Girl, you have to remedy that."

"I wouldn't even know where to start."

Sarah dragged Steve by his dick over to the sofa and had him sit down. Then she brought Sandy over and got her to her knees in front of her future husband. "Ok. Do what I do." Sarah said and then she demonstrated how to suck a dick. She gave the cock to Sandy and the novice did her best to emulate what Sarah had done. "Your jaw gets tired after a while so you have to ..." Sarah instructed.

Steve was just going to enjoy this. He did have something he wanted to tell Sarah but in the meantime he was just going to enjoy this. They took turns on him and Sandy was smiling, not in the least bit worried that another woman was sucking her boyfriend's cock right in front of her. Quick little learner she was, she took to cock sucking like a bird to flight, which is to say, she needed to find her wings and get out of the nest but once she was in the air, she soared.

"That's good." Sarah said. "Very good. Now watch me do this and then you copy."

Sandy watched as Sarah licked her tongue from his balls up to his head and then sucked again. After, she offered his dick to Sandy and she tried to do the same.

"This makes me so hot." Sandy commented.

"I'll help." Sarah said and then she started to get Sandy out of her clothes.

Once everyone was naked the instruction continued and there were lots of subjects that Sarah decided she was going to teach. She taught Sandy how to suck his dick and how to enjoy letting him go down on her. Sarah also demonstrated doggy style and Sandy watched expressionless as Steve fucked Sarah from behind. Then it was Sandy's turn and Sarah was there coaching her like a motivational trainer. Next it was time for Sarah to teach how to ride a cock and she had Sandy put her face down there to see Steve's dick going in and out. When it was Sandy's turn to ride the dick the two women were embracing and holding each other as Sandy lowered her pussy down onto Steve and allowed his entire length to go into her.

"You can do it. You can do it."

"I'm doing it!"

With all of this, Steve wasn't going to last. Just the idea of being with two women at the same time had pushed him so close to climax he was surprised he lasted this long. As an added push, there was that conversation in the car with Allie where he'd finally found a way to mention his lust for her and it was easy to imagine that one of the girls he was with was her.

There was a secret understanding that Steve and Sandy had. She didn't need to say that he should probably cum in Sarah instead of her. It was just understood. The next thing Sarah wanted to teach was put on hold as Steve got on top of her and then started to empty his balls as deep into the maid of honor as possible.

Steve's orgasm triggered Sarah to climax and when they were able to breath again they discovered that Sandy had hit her own pleasure moment just watching them and nearly fell off the sofa. Steve caught her and held her as Sarah got up to go to the bathroom and wash herself.

"I think we have to tell her." Steve said to Sandy in secret.

"Tell her what?"

"About you."

"What do you mean?"

"Like. She's confused. She doesn't understand why I keep having sex with her and why you're ok with it."

"I'm not ok with it. I never said I was ok with it."

"The more you act like you're cool with it, the more she gets the message that you're ok with it."

"You two should already know that I'm not ok with it. Just because I'm very forgiving does not mean I'm ok with it in the first place."

"Come on, Sandy. Let's be honest with each other."

"I'm not going to say that you have permission to have sex with her. I'm just not going to let your infidelity get in the way of our relationship."

"Sarah needs to know why. If she finds out that she's pregnant, she needs to know ..."

"She's pregnant?" Sandy asked excitedly.

"No. Not yet I don't think. But if that time comes, she needs to already know that we want her to keep the baby."

"Oh. Of course I'd want her to keep the baby. I'm against abortion 100%. And if she needs help with the baby then of course she can rely on us. Anything. We're happy to help."

"Well, we need to tell her that. And she needs to know why."

"Because you'll be the father and she's one of my best friends."

"The real reason why."

"Really? You think she needs to know about that?"

"Otherwise it's going to look very strange to her."

The following conversation with Sarah left her speechless for a few moments and then there was the required hugging with Sandy.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"It's ok."

"You guys should have told me. I thought Stephen was just a cheating bastard. Yes, I'll help you guys have a kid. Of course."

"I mean, it will be your child."

"Just as much yours as mine. Don't worry. Don't ever worry. But I'm a little blindsided by this. I didn't even consider that I'd get pregnant. Not now."

"We were hoping it would happen before the wedding."

"That's ... wow ... That's a little too early for me. Can we maybe say next year sometime?"

"It's up to you." Sandy said. "And him, I guess."

"Hey, doesn't Stephen have a vasectomy?"

"No." Steven said.

"But you've got the little scar."

"Oh. Well I did have a surgery but not that."

"You had a surgery?" Sandy asked with displeasure bleeding into her voice for once.

"It wasn't a surgery to stop me from having kids, it was a surgery to help me have kids."

"I've never heard of that." Sarah said.

"I'd rather not get into it, but trust me, now, I can have as many kids as you line up women to take my sperm. I'm ready."

Sandy smiled and there was a feeling washed over her. She wiped a tear that was developing from her eye and came over to him to hug him. "Then I'm glad you got it." Sandy said. He could hear that secretly, she wished the same could be true for herself.

"Hey, you're not broken." he told her. "Never think that. I love you just the way you are."

She looked up at him. "That's the first time you ever said you loved me."

"Yeah, well, don't get all mushy on me, princess."

"Awe, you guys." Sarah said as she came over to join in the hug. Three naked adults in bed, all hugging.

...

"Oh, you mean sister, sister. Nah, I ain't got no sister. I thought you just meant a honey." John said after Allie asked him how his sister was doing and they'd gone through a couple of rounds of misunderstanding.

"Step sister?" Allie asked.

"No sister. I got two brothers. No sister, lest you heard one of them done did the crying game to himself."

She didn't know what that meant so she just smiled and waited for Steve to come back from whatever he was doing. She discussed arrangements for Thanksgiving with Steve briefly and wanted to mention that John had denied having a sister but thought better of it. Maybe John just normally denied having a sister as a way to not let his feelings come to the surface. She'd read about crazier things. Like this one case of a guy who's father had left the family after coming out of the closet as gay. Then in his teenage years he had a sexual relationship with his mother only to then pretend to be gay as an adult while secretly carrying on a relationship with his best friend's sister and having her pretend he was her brother.

As Allie was leaving she went over to the office where Sandy worked just to say hi and drop off the concept that Allie had drawn up for the wedding invitations. She still couldn't believe that Steve was getting married. Wow. If only they'd go ahead and set a date but Allie understood why they hadn't yet. The Catholic Church still doesn't even know that email exists and the priest who's doing the wedding apparently only speaks Latin? How did that happen?

Allie had thought that she'd be in and out but then Sandy pulled her to the side and asked her to get a cup of coffee. Allie looked at her watch. Sure, ok. She had time. Sandy wanted to pay for both of them but Allie had a bit of pocket money that day and bought her own coffee.

"I have a sensitive question I want to ask you." Sandy said.

"Sure. Anything."

"Was there anything wrong with Steve?"

"Wrong how?"

"Like, with reproduction?"

"What do you ... um ... wrong how?"

"You don't know about anything?"

"No. What is there to know?"

"Well, maybe he didn't tell you. I asked him what specifically it was but he gave me medical babble that didn't make any sense so I figured maybe he didn't understand or remember right and ..."

"About what?"

"He has a scar."

"What scar?"

"A scar ... down there."

"Oh. Ok."

"He said he had some kind of problem where he couldn't have kids but he had a surgery to fix it and now he can have kids. I tried to look up what it could be but I'm at a loss. I thought maybe it would be something that you all would know about."

"A surgery? Oh ... um ... I don't know about anything. Are you sure it was a surgery and not like some injury or something."

"It looks very deliberate and it's very unnoticeable. And you don't know anything?"

"Well ... No. No, I don't. I'll ask him."

"No. I don't want him to think that I'm nervous or that I'm backing out of the marriage. I trust him. I do. I don't want him to think I don't trust him."

"About a surgery?"

"Well, I thought he'd gotten a vasectomy at first and I was pretty angry."

"Oh, I don't think it's that."

"Then what could it be? What surgery does a guy get down there besides that?"

"Cas 9."

"What's that?"

"It's complicated."

"Does it help men have children?"

"Uh ... yes. Yes, it does, now that I think about it. Yes, it does."

...

Allie was surprised to learn that Sandy's family both did and didn't celebrate Thanksgiving. They acknowledged the holiday by pointing out that the Real Thanksgiving wasn't protestant pilgrims but were instead Catholics in Florida on a completely different date. In fact, they even took umbrage with the pilgrims being called pilgrims. In middle school, Allie had an American Indian teacher who would skip school on Columbus day so she could go protest. This reminded her of that.

So while Sandy's family was busy doing atypical things for Thanksgiving, Sandy came over with Steve to his mother's home and spent the holiday with them.

Sandy turned out to be a pretty good cook and even though the initial arrangement was supposed to be Allie in charge, in reality, Sandy was the one who was acting like the professional chef. Allie might have wanted to pull rank since she'd been in charge of cooking Thanksgiving since she was a teenager but she was distracted. Time and again, Allie found herself feeling weird around her brother. Every time he'd come into the kitchen Allie could just feel him there and it was creeping her out. Then, this one time, she did a half turn to view him from the corner of her eye and she could swear he was checking her out.

1...345678