The Procedure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just trying to get out of there without being noticed."

"Then you did the exact opposite of what w..."

"I'm tired of explaining it to you. Ok. I told you. You're that way. I'm not that way. I think that's all very disgusting and wrong."

"But you want to have my baby."

"That's different."

"Ok. Fine. Whatever you say. But you owe me a kiss."

"What? How do you figure that?"

"I'm not the kind of guy to frequent glory holes. I don't let a woman suck my dick if I've never kissed her."

"Steve, please, can you just please forget it ever happened?"

"Not unless I get a kiss."

"A kiss. Fine, here." she said as she gave him her hand to kiss.

"Ha, ha.. You know what I want."

"I'm not letting you kiss me on the lips."

"Why not?"

"What we've already done is bad enough."

"Oh, and kissing on the lips is worse? Indulge me."

"Fine but I'm not kissing you back."

"You have to. You owe me."

She cocked her head to the side. "Ok. I'll kiss you back. Good thing I had all the yummy, yummy brother cum all in my mouth earlier."

"Play your cards right and you might win a second batch."

"Gross. Don't be a sicko."

"You called it yummy. I just thought you wanted some more."

"Not in a million years."

Steve had been keeping track of her posture. After the revelation about Sandy, she'd opened up a bit and let her guard down. Then as the contention over the kiss happening or not was taking place, she was sitting with one knee on the bed and the other up against the wall. Steve quickly moved closer to her. She put her arms up to block him from kissing her and instead found that he had his hand on her pussy as he leaned to the side to kiss her neck.

"Hey. Ok. You got your kiss." she said.

Instead of responding he started to massage her crotch area. She closed her thighs around his hand but she couldn't get him out of there. She was weakly trying to push him away but she had no strength in her arms.

Allie threw her head back and it bumped against the wall. That did not stop her brother from doing this to her. She was getting dizzy as pleasure was steaming up and filling her like a steam engine. She was getting hotter and hotter and her brother reaching under her shirt to fondle her breast was heating her even more. He didn't even notice when her bra was unclasped. He was able to pull her shirt out of the way up by her neck and start to kiss and suck on her nipples. Allie had no power to intervene. She couldn't even get words out.

Then she noticed he had a hand under the waistband on her panties and his fingers were in direct contact with her pussy lips. She wanted to back away from him but she was already up against the wall.

Then he flipped her around all of the sudden and yanked her bottoms down. No. NO! Allie bit into the covers under her face as she felt her brother start to put his massive cock into her. He was fucking her. He was going to fuck her and to her utter shock she was actually enjoying the physical sensation of it. It was good. It was so good. Damn you Steve she wanted to say as her body was forcing itself to open her legs more and more for him against the will of her mind.

Then she suddenly felt the hot flow come out of his cock. It was so much and it was so hot. It lubricated her cunt and he just kept fucking her right through is cum shot. That was so sexy to her and she couldn't stop herself. She felt her own movement inside of herself and she hit orgasm with him.

A moment. Another moment. She got her breath and then she felt him pull out of her. She didn't move right away. She reached a hand under herself to her cunt and felt his essence oozing out of her pussy.

"Please tell me you did not just cum inside me." was the first thing she said.

"Don't worry I had ..."

"Cas 9. I know. Still, gross." She answered as she flipped herself over to look at him.

"Well, look at the bright side, if you get pregnant, you're really helping us out."

"What the hell did we just do?"

"Something I've been wanting to do for a long time."

"Well, now that you've done it, with your drunk sister no less ..."

"You aren't drunk."

"I'm not sober obviously. I just let my brother fuck me."

"No, you don't. Don't twist this around."

"Relax. I'm not going to tell anyone. But I just want you to understand that I did this for you. I did not want this. I only did this for you."

"Yeah. Ok."

"I'm not going to argue with you. And you can tell Sandy I volunteer to carry the baby if you guys want to try having one that way."

"I'm sure she'll be happy to hear it."

...

"No!" Sandy said very forcefully. "Don't you realize what that is?"

Steve and Allie both sat there with blank faces. "I thought you'd ..." Steve started to say but then his soon to be wife cut him off.

"Allie, I appreciate the sentiment. I do. I love you for offering but in order to do that, they have to make lots of babies but only implant a few. Then what happens to the others? They die. That's murder."

"Oh." Allie said as she realized the way Sandy was thinking about it. "So if none of the babies died then you'd be ok with it."

"It wouldn't be the ideal way but I don't guess there would be anything wrong with it. I'd have to see how they did it. But with the current technology, it's murder and I just can't participate in something like that."

"I understand." Allie said. "I'll do some research and see if there've been any advancements that address those issues."

"And I guess I should probably mention," Sandy added; "if you end up pregnant, you don't have to lie to me about who the father is."

"What?" both Steve and Allie both said.

"I saw you both last night."

"Um, well, that ... that wasn't what it looked like." Allie said.

"You don't have to lie." Sandy said again.

"I promise, it was not what it looked like."

"Ok, then what was it that made it look like you were having sex?"

"Um ... we were having sex." Allie admitted. "Please don't tell anyone."

"You both need to go to confession. That's all I'll say. For this time and all the other times."

"No, there were no other times." Allie said.

"You don't have to lie."

"No, it's true." Steve spoke up.

"You invited her into bed with us the very first time we ever had sex."

"That was you guys' first time?" Allie asked.

"I know I did. I'll admit there's been some tension between us for some time."

"Just you, Steve. Just you." Allie added.

"Well, in either case, it's not for me to judge or say a word against either of you. You know what you did and you know you need to go to confession."

"I'm not telling anyone about this." Allie said. "It's great that you're all cool and everything but ..."

"Here's a secret I use sometimes." Sandy interrupted. "Go to a priest who doesn't speak English."

"Where would I ... I don't even know why we're arguing about this. I'm sorry I slept with your boyfriend but in my defense, it was his fault."

"I'm sorry I slept with your brother but in my defense, we're getting married so I can't hold anything against him."

"Not even this?"

"Not even this. Marriage is a choice. Love is a choice. We all make mistakes but with understanding and forgiveness, we can move forward to a happier place. I've known for a while, maybe since I first met you both that something was going on. But I don't judge you and I ask you not to judge me."

Allie felt rather small after hearing that. Ok, so maybe her religion wasn't all just reactionaries clinging to outdated traditions if they produced someone as enlightened as this. That Friday evening when Sandy was going to pray vespers, she found that not only was Steve's mother also joining but Steve and his sister as well.

1...345678