The Procedure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was a lull in the cooking and nothing more that could be done for the next thirty or forty minutes, Allie went to the living room to sit and maybe just talk with mom. She went in there and saw Steve playing cards with their mother. Her stomach just started to turn, she did an about face, and walked to her bedroom.

She examined her thinking. What if she was wrong? She didn't know the whole story. Maybe it was actually John with the ... But Steve had a surgery. She couldn't be sure what that surgery was unless she asked him. But she didn't feel like she could even talk to him. What if it was true? What if him asking her to join him and Sandy having sex was a real request? She felt like she wanted to puke. Ew. Her body did a fake hurl.

She sat on her bed. She wasn't being fair. She didn't know. Not for sure. She had to ask. She had to find a way to ask. How would Sandy or anyone from her backwards family know what a surgery scar looked like? Knowing them, they probably didn't even go to the doctor. Maybe she just mistook that faint line of skin that went from a man's asshole to the base of the back of his ball sack for a surgery scar and Steve just humored her. Unless Allie saw the scar for herself, she couldn't judge. And that would explain why Steve wouldn't be able to explain to her what kind of surgery he'd gotten because he hadn't actually gotten a surgery.

Even once dinner was served and they were all around the table and Steve cut the turkey, Allie just kept staring at him and wondering. She could not get it out of her mind. She had to know for sure. She had to ask or see a picture or something. She just kept looking at him. He looked so normal. How could he be messed up like that if he looked so normal? But then you always hear that that's how it is. Somebody is just a completely normal person with a normal job and there's nothing special about them and then you find out that they're a serial killer or ... a sisterfucker. Oh, and that raised another question. What exactly was his relationship with their mother. He'd always tried to stay close to her. Why? What was in his mind? What was he thinking?

He noticed her staring at him and she looked down at her plate. She told herself that it couldn't be true. But what if it was? The scar. The proof would be the scar. If he had a surgery then it would mean that, well, it would mean he had had a surgery. And if he had had a surgery, maybe he only had a vasectomy but didn't want to tell Sandy that because she comes from a church full of kooks. But it might also mean he'd had Cas 9 done. But then again, so what. Maybe he just wanted to make sure his kids with Sandy were healthy since she did seem frail and delicate.

But it could also mean he'd had that done as a step towards ... ew.

After dinner Allie decided to try out a plan. Allie waited until Sandy started her crazy little prayers for the evening. Allie wasn't exactly happy when her mother took an interest in what Sandy was doing and Sandy started to show her how to pray along. But as much as Allie didn't want her mom to get roped into that cult, she did want to take the opportunity to sneak into the bathroom while Steve was taking a shower. However, when she got to the door, she hesitated. She waited until she heard the water stop and then she counted down from three.

Her initial plan was to just open the door, rush in, and see if he got a hard on while looking at her since she figured there would be no way she'd get lucky enough to catch him bending over and just at the right angle to see where the scar would be. However, when she opened the door and went in, he was drying his hair and had the towel hanging down in front of his face. So he didn't see her right away and she should have had ample time to see him there and get back out.

Plan B. She rushed up to him and put her hand over the towel at the place she imagined his eyes would be.

"What the ...?"

"Sh." she said, not daring to say more than that. She put a finger to his mouth to tell him to be quiet as well. He seemed to understand but then he took a hand from the towel and tried to touch her. She grabbed his wrist and put his hand back on the towel. He tried again and she did it again and then put a finger back by his mouth. Her other hand had not moved from his eyes this whole time and only now did she feel confident enough to pull it away. Slowly she lifted it off and then she was just standing there looking at her naked brother.

What to do? She couldn't play it off like she'd come in here on accident now. She had to have another plan. Since he wasn't looking at her maybe she could just get a peek to see if he had the scar. But how? It wasn't like she could tell him to bend over and cough. She got down to her knees and she was face to face with his thing. He wasn't circumcised so that was a new thing she learned about him. She didn't see any obvious scar. If she wanted to see more, she'd have to ... gulp ... touch it.

"Did you lock the door?" she heard him ask. She wasn't going to respond and give away who she was. She couldn't have him know that it was his sister doing this.

So, what would Sandy be doing? She didn't seem the kind of girl to give blow jobs but then again, she didn't seem the kind of girl to fuck before marriage and Allie knew she did that. Plus, even if Sandy didn't give blow jobs, that would actually work out in her favor. It would be a reason why Sandy would act like she didn't remember anything.

Wait, was she actually trying to talk herself into sucking his dick? Ok, slow down. No. She was not going to do that. But seeing as she had to touch anyway in order to search for the scar, she could give him a hand job. She just hoped he never figured out this was her. She would be just mortified.

His cock was already wet from the shower but she added to it by spitting in her hand before she took his cock and started stroking him. She could not believe she was doing this. She started to aim his dick upwards and she kept stroking as she tried to get a look. She wished there was more light. And why did he have to be so hairy? Yuck. She cupped his balls and then gently lifted them and tried to get a good look underneath.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

As an answer, she tapped the inside of his thigh as a hint to spread his legs wider apart. He did so and it was then that she got sight of it. It was small and well healed but clearly it was there. He had a small half inch or shorter scar right along the base of his scrotum. It looked very professionally done.

She was sitting on her feet, stroking him but not building him up to an orgasm. She was just shocked. She didn't know what to do. Now that she'd gotten what she wanted, it was time to leave. But now she was stuck jacking him off. She should just stand up and confront him for being a freak. Which he would turn right back around on her for coming in here and putting her hand on his cock. But she could explain that she had a good reason. Which he would turn back around on her by saying she wanted to know if it was safe to fuck him or not. Her best option would be to just drop his dick and then run out of there. But then he'd wonder what the hell was up, immediately go see Sandy about it and then be told that she was not in there. That would then turn into a big argument and him knowing it was Allie.

She felt him put a hand on her head and try to bring her face to his crotch. She resisted but he did it again as a way of telling her what he wanted.

Shit.

She was going to have to do it to keep up the ruse long enough to get out of there. Damn. Fuck. Here it goes. She looked at the head of his dick and then she opened her mouth.

...

Steve turned the water off and reached out past the curtain for his towel. There was the usual clackety clang of the curtain rings on the support bar as he moved it out the way and stepped out. As was his usual way, he started to dry his hair first . As he did so, he saw Allie come into the bathroom and pause by the door. A moment later she rushed over to him and he thought she was going to push him back into the tub so he braced himself.

"What the ...?" he started to say as she put her hand over his eyes. What was she playing at? She put a finger by his mouth to tell him to be quiet. Ok. She wasn't being aggressive. What was she doing? Taking a picture?

He tried to reach out for her but she pushed his hand back. What was going on? Then she got on her knees in front of him. This was wild. What was she going to do? What was this?

Plausible deniability. He needed plausible deniability in case this was a joke or something. She'd been looking at him funny. He just figured she was mad about something. He never would have thought she'd do something like this. Did he dare hope she felt the same way about him as he did about her? He needed something to say that would be innocent enough in the right context but would give her the right hint that he was actually very ok with this if she was as well.

"Did you lock the door?" he asked He had meant to say it like 'hey, I can't believe you. Why did you lock the door? No way. What are you doing' but then it didn't come out that way. It came out sounding more like 'hey, good idea, just make sure you got the door locked so my girl doesn't bust us.'

As Allie got on her knees in front of him, and he could see her brown hair like her feet before if he looked down past the towel over his eyes; he thought of Sandy. As much as Sandy acted all cool and tolerant about him cheating on her with Sarah, he had to admit she had a reason for being that way. She had a desire for something she couldn't have and in these extenuating circumstances, she had decided to do something that went completely against her religion, her family, and probably her own morals so she could have a family. She'd even very calmly stated that once Steve had a child and they were married, she fully expected that kind of behavior to stop.

But this. There was no way Sandy would be understanding or forgiving if she found Steve being sexual with his sister. He could not imagine that. It would be a bridge too far.

She put her hand on his dick. His sister's hand was on his dick. WOW! She was pumping the shaft of his dick. He looked down and saw her doing it. Oh, wow. Yay.

However, she must not be very experienced with giving hand jobs cause as exciting and sexy and taboo and amazing as this was, she really sucked at stroking a guy. He guessed he should be happy she was so inexperienced. Still, he'd like to be able to tell her how to do a better job.

"What are you doing?" he asked. She still wasn't talking it seemed. It was fine. This must be a huge moment for her with lots of feelings to work out. He could give her time. Sandy was probably still praying the psalms and that usually took at least ten or fifteen minutes and was usually more like twenty or thirty.

And then came the moment when she passed the point of no return. Even with just giving him a hand job there might still be a way for her to claim she was just kidding or messing with him. It would be a very cruel thing but she could claim that. But now she'd put her mouth on it. She was sucking his dick. And all that yanking him about like she'd never seen a dick before was over. She fully committed to sucking his dick and before Steve could even reconcile the concept of the fact that his sister had come in here to give him a blow job out of the blue, she had him spurting his cum into her mouth. She seemed to gag a little at first but then she powered through and to his amazement she started to swallow.

He hadn't been thinking about it, but when he started to cum, he finally let his hand and the towel it was holding leave his head as he reached for the wall to balance himself. She milked his cock dry but then when she looked up at him and saw that he indeed saw her she froze. Then she slapped the side of his dick with her hand.

"Ouch."

She jumped to her feet with an angry look on her face. She looked like she was going to say something but then she just bolted for the door and ran out, leaving the door open and everything.

Ok, so she's got it bad. Lots of deep issues to work out. Still, even with her erratic behavior, he was actually really glad. Even though he'd now really extra extra cheated on Sandy in a way that would probably really hurt her if she knew, he was glad. He was glad that he was not alone. He was glad that Allie just maybe could understand how he felt. In fact he knew she could because she'd just proven that she felt the same way.

...

Eleven o'clock. Steve looked at the time on his phone and slowly shifted his weight away from a sleeping Sandy. This was so weird. He'd had sex with Sandy so many times right after also being with Sarah and it never felt like cheating. Today, after his sister gave him a blow job and he had sex with Sandy it did feel like cheating but the best kind of cheating. He'd only do that for his sister. No one else, he already knew. No other woman in the world could tempt him. Only Allie.

He had to go see her. He had to find out what she thought of all this. He had to see if she wanted to go any further.

He went to her room but didn't bother to knock. He didn't want to make a sound that would alert others. He was very aware of the door squeaking as he entered.

There she was. She was sitting on her bed all balled up with a drink in her hand. It was obvious that it was not her first. She looked scared of him. She hadn't said a word to him after the blow job. He came closer to her bed and she backed away into the corner.

He reached out for her but she pulled away. "Don't touch me." she said in a whisper.

"It's ok. You don't have to feel ashamed."

"I don't. You do."

"I do?"

"You should."

"For what?"

"For ... For being ..."

"Hey, I understand. I feel the same way."

"I bet you do." she said with a sneer.

"You can't beat yourself up over it."

"I'm not."

"Then why the booze?"

"That's what you come in here to talk to me about? That? I can't believe you."

"Relax. I'm like you."

"I am nothing like you. You are sick. You are disgusting. You are ... you are ... they don't even get lower than you."

"Than me? Hey, you're the one who ..."

"I know. Don't say it. Don't. I don't want to remember."

"Why not? It was wonderful."

"It wasn't supposed to happen."

"But it did."

"It wasn't supposed to."

"I don't mind that it did."

"I do. I do mind. I'm not like that. Ok. I was just trying to see if you were like that. That's the only reason I went in there."

"Right." he said, letting her know she was full of shit.

"It's true. And you have a scar."

"Yeah, I have a scar. Big deal."

"That means you had a surgery."

"I did."

"That is so gross. You went and modified yourself so you can have sex with me?"

"Well, it doesn't help with just that but I supposed it is accurate to say that us having sex is a real possibility now."

"No, it's not. I'll never let you touch me.. I'll never let you look at me again. We're done. I never want to see you or your little ..."

"Little?"

"Scar. Yes. Little scar again. Never again. Never."

"Ok, but before you banish me, do you want to talk about it?"

"No. I've made up my mind."

"Talk about what happened."

"Nothing happened. Only you putting your dick in your sister's mouth. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Hold up. You did that on your own."

"But I didn't mean to. I didn't mean for you to know it was me. You were supposed to think it was Sandy."

"So, you're not really upset that it happened, you're upset that you got caught."

"No. Of course I'm upset it happened. It was never supposed to happen. Never."

"Then why did you do it?"

"Because, you know. Because, I needed to see the scar."

"Why? What do you care if I get something like that done? You want to see if we can have sex or not?"

"No. Of course not. No way. I'm not a monster like you."

He tried to move a little closer to her but she put out her hand to keep him away.

"What's wrong? I just want to reciprocate."

"No. Get out. Don't touch me."

"Are you sure?"

"You're lucky I don't go tell your girlfriend what a sick bastard you are."

"Who's the sick bastard, me or the one who invaded my shower to give me a blow job."

"I told you, I only did that to look for the scar."

"You could have just asked me. That would have ..."

"You don't understand."

"But I do. That's what I'm telling you. I understand. You need to talk about this and I'll listen because I understand."

"No. No talking. No touching. No looking. If you ever come near me again I'll tell everyone what you are."

"Ok, then I'll just tell everyone what you are first."

"Oh and what's that?"

"Someone who sucks her brother's dick after she blindfolds him. I can just say I didn't know it was you. You did it. Not me."

"Ok, I'll make a deal with you. You keep your mouth shut and I'll keep my mouth shut."

"But I don't want your mouth shut. I want it open."

"I'm not giving you another blow job. No."

"Just talk. Tell me what's going on."

"What's going on is that you are a ... a ... molester."

"Ok, look, you're going to have to drop that because you molested me. Just relax and talk like a rational adult."

"A pervert. A degenerate. They have a word for this, I'm sure of it."

"I'm your brother. That's what I am."

"Does Sandy know you're this way? Huh? Did you tell her cause I bet ..."

"Me and Sandy have gone through a lot together."

"Well, so what? I doubt your little elf girl would want to stay with someone who's lusting after his own flesh and blood."

"Actually I can think of a way to tell her that might get her to agree. I can just point out that you did it and I was just standing there."

"It's still bad enough."

"You don't really know her. "You know, she's caught me with other women before."

"What? And she didn't leave your ass?"

"She forgave me on the spot."

"She's that desperate? Well, I guess you'd only be able to keep someone with such low self esteem."

"She can't have kids, moron."

"Moron? You're the ... What?"

"She can't have kids."

"Why not?"

"It's complicated. It's a medical thing and I can't claim to really understand it enough to explain it but she can't have kids."

"Oh, no. I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Well, she doesn't wear it on her sleeve but she is sensitive about it. She's had to make a lot of sacrifices to try and get the family that she wants."

"Well, has she thought about surrogacy or ..."

"The church doesn't allow that kind of thing."

"So what? People do it all the time."

"She takes her faith very seriously. Ok. It was already difficult enough to make peace with what we're already doing. She won't let me get a doctor involved."

"Well, what if I offered?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, she's against surrogacy but I'm not. I'll do it."

"Hmm. That might work."

"Yeah. I would do that for you. I would do that for her. I didn't even know she had a problem."

"Let me talk to her. She's against seeking these things out on her own but if you were offering then she might think that was ok."

"Yeah, Totally. One hundred percent. I mean, it might be best to wait until after I graduate but totally, I'm there for you guys."

"Well, I'll keep that in mind while I'm not ever touching you or looking at you ever again."

"Don't throw that back at me right now."

"Why not? I'm still surprised you drank all this and haven't eased up yet. I don't judge you for what you did. I'm happy."

"I know you're happy. You are that way. I'm not."

"Yes you are. Otherwise, why did you do it?"

"I did it to see if you had a scar."

"And then you just decided you couldn't hold back and ..."

1...345678