The Rise And Fall Of Meagan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Danny could I talk to you a minute?"

Walking over to where I was sitting, "What can I do for you Meg?"

"I have a question to ask you." Do you have a few of those pills you could spare? I'll buy them from you. I've decided I'd like to have a few of them."

"I'm going to get you a napkin and lay it on the bar. Under it will be your present. Be careful when you pick them up you don't drop them."

"How much do I owe you sweetie?"

He responded smiling, "You owe me until the next time we meet at one of these, okay?"

"Thanks Danny, your a doll and I won't forget."

I wondered what he thought I'd just promised him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Over the next few weeks I made good use of a couple of the pills I had gotten from Danny the night of the party. John loved the thought it was him that caused me to orgasm almost continuously when we made love. He had no idea I had taken those magic pills. The trouble was that I ran out of them much too soon and I had no way of contacting Danny to get more. Besides, I knew if i contacted him to get more pills we might end up fucking one another if he talked me into taking one together.

I knew it was wrong to depend on drugs to keep my marriage together, but i rationalized it would give us time to work on our relationship so we could strengthen it.

However, It was six months later and things didn't seem to be getting any better between John and I. The lack of the pills seemed to take something out of our relationship. In fact, when I sat and thought about it, they had actually gotten worse. We were down to having sex once a week, if that. Then to make matters worse, a stealth company was trying to take over one of our companies in a hostile take over. I was sent to Los Angeles to see if I could find out who was behind the take over and try and prevent it.

Once I arrived in L.A. I went straight to our corporate office to see what they had discovered about the take-over. I was filled in as to what they had determined so far but it wasn't much.

I asked the manager in charge, "Has you tried to contact our major stock holders to see if they've been contacted?"

She told me they had not done that as yet so I instructed them on what to do.

"I want everyone who is able to talk on a phone talking to our people to try to get them from going along with this new company in a take over. I want them to know we could do much better by offering it for sale for X amount of money. With them on board there would be no take over."

Our people manned the phones constantly from that time on.

Two days later I was contacted by John telling me to stay in L.A. until Wednesday. Someone was sending people to negotiate the sale of the company rather than a hostile take over.

John told me, "We're not really interested in selling any part of the company, but if there was enough money involved, who knows. We have several other holdings And we can always use the money from the sale to buy other companies."

"So please Meagan, just hang in there. It won't be that long." You know I love you Meagan, and I hate you being away, but that's business."

"I know John, I'll do my best."

"I know you will honey, you always do. When you get home we'll have a party. It's our turn anyway."

I thought, don't do it for me John, but told him, "That will be fun. You know how much I enjoy those parties." I'm not sure, but I thought I heard john start to say something then stop.

That night in my hotel room. I thought about being away from John and how lately it felt like he was pulling away from me again. It seemed I was once again his employee and he was my boss not my husband. I lay there under the covers thinking about the party he said we would have, I wondered if we could get Danny to be our bartender. If not, he had said one of his friends would be doing it and I could always get what I needed from them.

Ch.02 Meagan slips

I thought what the hell am I thinking. I can't do that, I love John and would never cheat on him. Danny knew how close he had come that night to having me and he also knew I'd wanted him. I knew I had to be more careful and not let myself get that close again.

As I lay there thinking My hands had inadvertently found there way down between my legs, I closed my eyes slowly rubbing my swollen mound. My thoughts were of Danny and how good he had made me feel that night, then I had an orgasm.

Friday night, it was time to quit for the day and the week. A couple of the women, who worked in the office, asked me if I would care to come along with them for their girls night out and have a drink.

"I'm not sure my husband would like me going to bars, but I'm sure he goes out when he's out of town. Where do you usually go?"

They laughed, "We're all married women too. Our husbands don't really like it either, but we do it anyway. We have a couple of drinks and a couple of dances then we go home."

Smiling, I asked "Alone?"

They laughed. "Most of the time."

They told me it was a Western type place, very casual. They know us there and we have a lot of fun. They kept after me until I finally gave in and went with them. It was a rustic looking, western type steak house with a bar and dance floor with a live band. We went in and pulled a couple of tables together and sat down and were soon joined by four gu/ys from the office.

I thought to myself, funny, the girls hadn't mentioned anything about guys being here too. No wonder thetr husbands didn't like it. The conversation started out about business and the company, but soon switched to other things. Then the girls started talking about sex, past and present. Listening to them I came to the conclusion they weren't as faithful to there husbands as I was to John and they were playing around right here in town where they lived.

People started coming in filling up the bar as it got close to the time the band would start playing. I told the girls I should be getting back to my hotel room and they begged me off to stay awhile longer, have a couple of dances and some fun. They told me there's more to life than just work."

I gave in saying, "Okay, I'll stay a little bit longer."

The band started playing and we started dancing. It had been quite awhile since I had danced this much and I began to tire. I was dancing with a young black guy named Floyd from the office. He had to be at least ten years younger than myself and around six foot three. I'd guess he weighed around a hundred and eighty pounds and he looked very athletic. While we danced I asked him if he played on any of the local sports teams for fun.

He said he did when he had time, but he was studying for his masters in Business Management and didn't have much time to spare.

The band kicked it up a notch or two and I told Floyd, "I'm too tired to keep this up."

Laughing as he reached into his pocket and handed me what looked like a candy Easter egg. I looked at it and asked, "What is it?"

"Try it, you'll like it. You'll want to dance all night. It won't hurt you; I take them when I need to stay up and study,"

"Are sure it won't make me do crazy stuff, Floyd?"

Laughing he said, "Well, that depends on what you call crazy stuff."

Then we both laughed.

Back at the table I excused myself and went to the ladies room. Grabbing one of those little paper cups I washed the egg looking pill down with water, went to the potty and then went back out to the table. I was talking to one of the women sitting there when I felt the egg start to kick in. My body felt like it was getting higher and higher. God, it felt good not to feel tired and burned out any more,

Floyd was Sitting next to me now and I'm sure he knew I was feeling the affects of the egg. When I leaned over the table so I could see around Floyd to talk to Brandy I dropped the hand next to Floyd on his thigh. I felt him move his thigh towards me and When he did I squeezed his thigh hard causing him to wince. There was no fat on his thighs they were all muscle like those of a runner. I was about to move my hand off his thigh when he moved it against mine. I wanted to take my hand away, but felt my fingers crawling up his thigh and I couldn't seem to stop them. My mind and body weren't in sync. I felt my hand brush his cock lying along the inside of his thigh. It felt nice and somewhat hard.

We were both sitting still as I was concentrating on trying to talk with Brandy on the other side of Floyd. He moved his leg even closer allowing my hand to move over the top of his cock, I have no idea what I had done when Brandy asked, "Are you alright? You look flushed."

"I'm okay it's just kind of warm in here,"

She looked at Floyd and smiled. She asked, "Floyd are you have anything to do with that?"

He laughed saying, "I didn't do anything to anybody, not yet anyway." They both laughed.

I wanted to ask Floyd what he had meant, but my mind was on something else, and I couldn't concentrate enough to ask him. His cock was filling my hand and then some. I felt it throbbing and I wanted to feel it naked and swelling in my hand. I needed to stroke his big cock watching it squirt its pearl white juice. Hell, I wanted it in me; all of it. I hadn't felt anything like this size in my hand since the night I went to the players party after the basketball game, I felt a warmness flooding my panties and felt the shivers of an orgasm flowing through my loins as thoughts of that night, long past, filled my mind.

Excusing myself, I quickly got up from the table to go to the ladies room. Looking around when I came out I saw that the people in my group were either dancing or sitting at the table. I saw Floyd talking with Brandy as I left quickly out the back door. I knew better than to go back and sit next to Floyd.

I hurried out of the parking lot onto the sidewalk and I Wondered if Floyd had ever been with Brandy. She seemed to have an idea what was going on between Floyd and myself. Almost as if she had been there and done that herself. If I had gone back to that table, I knew he would have been in my bed the rest of the night. I called a cab and waited a block away from the bar. I had more than enough to drink, plus whatever it was that Floyd had given me. I felt like I could go all night just like Floyd had said I would. No matter how good it made me feel, I knew I had to stop taking whatever it was the younger generation was taking and cut back on my drinking. This was happening far to often. If I didn't stop I knew it would lead to trouble between John and I. Every party John and I attended anymore, I ended up going home sloshed and I don't think he even noticed anymore.

As I rode back to the hotel, thoughts of my life were going through my mind like a movie in slow motion; frame after frame. It bothered me so much that I had become his employee and trophy wife again. I realized too, that our love making had fallen off from almost every night to maybe twice a week. Being wrapped up in company business all the time, I had failed to notice how often John came up with some excuse to not have sex with me.

My god I thought, no wonder when I get high I get so damn horny, I'm being sexually starved and hadn't even realized it. I was going to have to sit down with John and see if we can get our private life back on track. The hell with the company for just once. There has to be time for us. There just has to be. Our marriage can't and won't last if we don't fix it and very soon. I had come very close tonight to crossing that line again. The same line I almost crossed with Danny. The line I would have regretted crossing for the rest of my life. If word were to ever get out about having sex with a company employee, I wondered how demeaning that woul have been. But once I had put my hand on his manhood, I was too close to giving in. It was almost too close to stop myself again.

When i got back to my hotel I went straight up to my room without stopping in the lounge for a drink. I was still feeling the effects of whatever it was Floyd had given me and I just could end up doing something stupid if I stopped for another drink. I took a shower and crawled into bed and as soon as I closed my eyes visions of what had happened long ago filled my head. After a basketball game, my roommate and I were invited to go to the team party. We all smoked some weed and drank way too much but we were young college kids. I remember dancing with this really tall black guy. We slow danced to every dance even if it was a fast dance and I loved feeling my nipples moving against his hard chest. I remembered going into a room with him. The next thing I recalled was him on top of me pushing, what felt like a really huge cock into me. I remember screaming as it stretched my pussy as he kept pushing it into me. Slowly he started thrusting in and out of me. It hurt at first but once I became lubed it started feeling better and better, I also remember putting my arms around his neck thrusting my hips up to meet his thrusts, pushing him deeper and deeper into me. The deeper he went the better it felt. I had never felt anything so good as when he lifted my legs up, holding them up and pumping into me all the way to the bottom. I was gasping and moaning so loud, I was sure somebody would check to see what all the noise was about, but no one ever did. That night I had my first orgasm ever by cock stimulation. I felt I would explode until I finally did cum. I have no idea how many orgasms I had after that, but I do remember him cumming in me three times before we got dressed and rejoined the party.

My body shivered,as my hips tensed once again my fingers took the place of my husband and I had a drug induced orgasm that seemed like it would never end. I wanted it to be Floyd's cock and not my fingers that caused the eruption. I needed to feel his cock filling me with his cum, like that night of long ago. I fell into a semi sleep,as I felt the affect of the egg I had taken earlier in the evening. I lay there imagining what a night with Floyd would have been like if both of us had taken eggs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning after I had eaten my breakfast, I went down to the company offices to catch up on a few things. I sat in my office thinking about the night before and what had almost happened and knew If I hung around the hotel I would end up in the lounge and probably in somebody elses' bed. I had decided I didn't want to do that.

I might go and have a drink this evening but I was going to make it through the day no matter what. I had began to realize that I had begun using alcohol and now drugs as an escape. I hadn't realized until now what a hold liquor and drugs had started to have on me.

Wednesday came and we went into negotiations with the ghost company. During the negotiations we learned it was a Saudi company that wanted to buy the company. I developed a real shitty attitude as soon as I found this out. I didn't really care how much money they offered, I was ready to refuse any and all offers. I called John who was meeting with the board members on a stand by basis, just in case we reached the point of them making offers and not just talking a bunch of bull crap.

I think it really bothered the Saudis to have to deal with a woman. Women in Saudi Arabia don't have a say in much of anything except have there babies for them. My fellow negotiator explained to them, it was deal with me or there would be no deal. They got down to real business after that and made an offer to buy the company. I couldn't do anything but notify John and the board of their offer and the terms that followed.

We broke from the meeting until the next day. That meant spending another night in the hotel. I went up to my room undressed, showered, put on a dress and went down to eat dinner, but decided to have a drink first.

I was sitting at a table sipping on my second drink and just relaxing. God, it had been a tough day but the drinks were helping me relax. As I sat there I almost wished I had taken another one of the eggs Floyd had given me before leaving my room.

Someone behind me said, "Would you mind if I joined you for a drink?"

Ch.03 Does Meagan Meet Her Match?

I knew before I saw him who it was. I had listened to the Sheik most of the day at the negotiation table.

Smiling, I said, "Of course not, please join me."

We started off talking about everything in general except what I wanted to talk about. What was wrong in the world, but I knew better than to go there. The Sheik waved to the barmaid whenever my glass became anywhere near empty. As he was talking non-stop I started wondering how he would be in bed. As much as I disliked him, I had become curious. What was he hiding under his robe. I wondered how he would be compared to, say, my college basketball player. I decided it was time for me to go eat and go back to my room before my curiousity led me astray.

I knew I had to get out of there and away from him before I got drunk enough to satisfy my curiosity. I was so thankful I had not tempted fate by taking one of the speckled eggs before coming down for a drink. I told the Sheik I was ready to call it a night as it had been a long day and I was tired. I could tell it irritated him that I wanted to leave.

"I could order dinner for us to be brought up to my suite; anything you may desire. Then in the peace and quiet we could go over a few matters left to be resolved in the negotiations. After that we could forget all this business stuff and maybe get to know one another better. I have always found this to be a wonderful way to relax from the day's activities. It is not only good for the body, but also the soul."

I couldn't believe the son of a bitch had been trying to get me drunk so I would sign off on parts of the deal. He wanted to put it to me not only in business, but in bed.

I told him, "I really don't think my husband would like it if he were to find out I had done business after drinking and then ended up in your bed."

Smiling he said, "But my lovely lady, he would not have to know all of this."

"Ahh, but I'm afraid he knows everything that goes on; he is the owner and president of the company you are wishing to buy.

He tried holding his smile, but I could tell it had pissed him off that he had not known who he was negotiating with.

"But you are such a lovely woman, If I were your husband, I would not dare let you out of my sight."

Smiling, I responded, "I bet you wouldn't."

"But I also know that a lovely woman like you needs attention. I'm sure after staying here alone for a week has you needing him or someone to give you that attention. Isn't that right? Answer me honestly, just between you and I. Is that not true.?"

"Yes, you are right I do need attention, but that doesn't mean I jump into bed with the first guy that offers."

He smiled, "And am I the first to offer?"

Smiling now, "No, your not."

He looked deep into my eyes with his almost black eyes.

"And did he give you that attention, my dear?"

I could tell he loved playing this cat and mouse game. He was thinking if he could get me thinking about being with him by filling my head with thoughts of having sex, I would soon give in and agree to spend the night in his bed.

"No he didn't and neither are you, goodnight."

I got up and went to my room without eating.

The next morning I was notified that the board back home had accepted the offer and terms of the sale of the company. I would be going home after getting the tentative sales papers signed. To say I was unhappy would be putting it quite mildly. It was all I could do to keep from boiling over, when I walked into the office, knowing it would soon be owned by a foreign company. But, I kept my thoughts to myself and finished up the paper work in anticipation of heading back home.