The Rise And Fall Of Meagan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you drunk or on drugs for christ sakes, I need those papers tonight."

By this time several people were listening to John and I argue.

"I'm going to go get another drink, then I will get you your god damn papers. Is that okay Boss!!!!!."

"Meagan, I think you have had enough to drink, just go find the papers."

"Okay Boss!! I'll do as ordered, then I will have a drink."

I went to the back of the house opened the wall safe and took out the papers John was looking for. I had a notion to tell him I had left them at the office, but thought what the hell, this way he will get off my case and leave me alone. I loved the feeling of floating on air as I took the papers to John, and wondered if he could tell I was messed up.

I went back out to where John was talking to some of his partners, I walked up to him handed him the papers and turned around to go get a drink.

John said, "I think you've had enough to drink tonight Megan. Maybe you should go up and lie down. You've have been working hard and need to rest."

I turned around looking at John. "John, I'm not your daughter, I'm your wife. So please stop treating me like I'm your child. I turned and headed towards the bar.

"Meagan!!!

I didn't bother turning around or answering him. I got to the bar and both Danny and Reggie greeted me with smiles, there were a couple of guys at the bar that stood watching me as I sat on a stool. Danny said what can we get you Mrs. Higgins?"

"How about a scotch on the rocks?"

"Yes maam coming right up, you look lovely tonight Mrs. Higgins."

"Thank you Danny, you at least noticed. That's more than I can say for my husband."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that Ma'am."

Handing me my drink I turned to leave the bar and found John standing right behind me.I lifted my glass and said, "Have a drink with me husband. It will be the first one tonight with us together.

"Meagan I need to talk to you upstairs right away." He said as he took me by the arm.

"John let go of my arm or you will wear this drink."

He released my arm as he asked. "Meagan, what the hells wrong with you tonight? You have never acted like this before. Did something happen that I should know about?"

"No nothing happened tonight, that hasn't been happening for quite some time. You have failed to even notice until you needed something from me and then you noticed I was gone. That's the only reason."

"By the way where were you? I looked all over for you."

"I was sitting outside, I needed some fresh air I got tired of being an artificial artifact like that bunch over there. I wanted to be alone that's all."

Meagan, all I'm doing is asking you to try to be pleasant the rest of the night. Can you do that please?"

"Of course. Anything for you John. Maybe after everyone has gone we could maybe, finish the night with some fun and games?"

"We'll see Meg. Lets just get through the night without another blow up, okay?"

I knew he had quickly forgiven and forgotten me. That there weren't going to be any fun and games that night.

We made it through the evening without any more problems, but as I suspected there were no fun and games that night either. I knew he hadn't forgiven me for causing a scene. He was an expert at hiding his emotions from his adversaries, Just as I was an expert in detecting it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was two months later at the Halloween party at the country club and I had just gotten back from negotiations trying to buy the company John was sure was a good buy, He had all the board members behind him. All that was left to do was get Lee Curtis to commit to lending the money and me being able to close the deal on our terms. Then the deal would be sealed.

After the party at the house things had not been going good for John and I. We managed to have sex only about once every other week if even that. I hadn't taken any drugs since that night but still had a couple of the speckled eggs that I had gotten from Danny and I kept them just in case I ever really needed to get away.

I still drank too much. I had cut down but not nearly enough. John had sent a new negotiator along with the team this time. I'm sure to keep an eye on me in case I started drinking then he could take over. John had said several times lately, he thought I was drinking too much.

It was at the country club party and I went up to the bar to get a rum and Coke When Lee Curtis came up to me and spoke to me.

"Let me buy you a drink Meagan. I hardly ever get to see you as your always traveling out of town. So what are you drinking?"

"Rum and Coke, Lee"

He chuckled, "What happened Meg? Did you give up the scotch?"

"Lee, that was just a little more than I could handle."

"Try what I'm having. Its damn good."

"Okay Lee, since your buying I'll have the same."

He ordered something called a Jag on Ice,

I said, "I hope you're right about this. It doesn't sound all that good."

He laughed saying, "It is Meg."

I sipped at the new drink and thought it is pretty good. We sat and talked and Lee kept an eye out for his wife in case she was looking for him,

I asked, "Doesn't she trust you with me Lee?"

He chuckled, "No and if I was her I wouldn't either."

This was the second time he had come on to me. I had to wonder if he was testing the water to get my reaction and see if he should take it a step further. Before I could respond John came into the bar.

He and Lee talked awhile then Lee told us he had better get back to his wife.

After he had gone John said, "Please don't drink to much tonight and do not to piss off Lee under any circumstance. We need him on board to commit his support and come up with the money. For some reason he has been reluctant to commit himself on this deal so its very important we treat him like gold."

A couple of John's cohorts came into the bar, bought us both a drink then John left with them. I drank that one drink and ordered another. I went to the ladies room and by the time I went back to the bar I could hardly function. My god, that Jag stuff had done a number on me.

I dug one of the eggs out of the bottom of my purse and swallowed it with some water. I needed something to jump start me. I was sitting at the bar drinking Ice water trying to think of something to drink that wasn't so potent, When Lee came back into the bar. He came right over to me asking how I was doing. I think he could see I was messed up. We were talking when I felt the egg kicking in and as it did I started to perk up.

Lee asked, "How about having another Jag with me Meg.?"

"Lee are you trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me?"

Smiling he said, "I'd sure never pass up the chance to take advantage of you Meg."

"Lee, why don't you ever ask me to dance then? Who knows what might happen?"

"I'm not sure, I guess because I hate to get turned down for anything."

"Well Lee, I'm not turning you down now for anything." I'd decided two could play this game. "Let's just see how far he wants to take this."

"Well then my dear, would you care to dance with me?"

"I would love to have this dance with you, Lee."

Walking out to the floor I felt shivers running all through my body, god I loved that feeling. Out on the floor Lee took me in his arms and we started dancing. I was still pretty messed up but I was wide awake now.

As we danced Lee started pulling me tighter against him as we were on the far side of the dance floor from his wife and my husband. I pressed my firm breasts tight against Lee. As he pressed his hard manhood against me he said, "Damn, you feel good Meg."

Smiling, I told him, "You feel pretty good yourself, Lee."

"Do you like how I feel Meg."

I kissed his neck, "Yes Lee, I do like it, a lot."

"What do you say Meg some day soon, we get together and find out how good we feel to each other?

I pressed my hips tight against his and pressing myself against his very hard manhood.

"I'd like that Lee, I really would. "Give me a call okay?"

"Meg, I can hardly wait."

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips as the dance ended.

Lee squeezed my hand and before he let go he said, "Meg, you have no idea how much I have longed to find out."

"Well Lee, let's not wait to long okay,?" giving him a quick smile.

We walked over to where his wife and my husband were sitting.

His wife said, "I wondered where you had got off to until I saw you two dancing."

John told me, "I'm glad you decided to join us Meg instead of sitting in the bar all night again."

"Thank you for being such a loving, devoted husband and for caring so much about me that you leave me whenever you get the chance."

I saw I had really gotten to him with that remark but he held it in, not wanting to let Lee and his wife see us arguing.

The band started again and I said, "dance with me John."

"Meg, you know I don't dance that well. Besides, I'm still tired from the plane ride home today.

Smiling I asked, "Mrs. Curtis you wouldn't mind if I danced with your husband again would you?"

"Ah, um no, of course not."

"Turning to Lee I asked, "Would you like another dance Mr. Curtis?"

"Well Mrs. Higgins, I would love to."

Lee couldn't wait to take me in his arms and pull me against him, once again proving to me how much he liked how I felt against him. As he did that, I left him no doubt about how I felt about how he felt.

He asked, "When do you go back to Los Angels for more negotiating Meg?"

"Were slated to resume talks on Monday the ninth of November. If we get everything worked out with them that will only leave coming up with the money to close the deal. Why?"

"I was just wondering Meg. Is the money the reason you have become so friendly tonight?"

I moved back looking at Lee, "I thought you had more respect for me than that. I'm not a whore Just because I accepted your offer Lee Curtis.!!! If I didn't like and respect you so much, I would slap your face for that remark. God Damn it Lee, I have had these feelings for you for a long time. I was afraid to show them because of your friendship with my husband."

"I'm sorry Meg, I had no right to say that to you. I'm sorry It just seemed funny to me is all."

"I was afraid of rejection too, Lee."

"I was also afraid if I came on to you and you weren't interested, you might go back to John."

But now I was once again pressed against his hard body feeling his hard cock rubbing against me.

We danced a couple more dances before Mrs. Curtis waved us over saying she wasn't feeling well and would like to go home. I thanked Lee for the nice time and promised to dance with him again at the next party.

John asked if I was ready to call it a night and I agreed it was time to go home before I started drinking again.

On the ride home John asked, "What was that all about tonight, Megan?" you have never danced with Lee more than once before,now tonight you dance the night away with him."

Smiling, "Why John Dartmyer, are you jealous of Lee? My god, he's almost old enough to be my father."

John responded, "I have heard lots of stories about other young wives who had thought the same thing Only to end up in his bed."

"Well John, you have no fear of that ever happening. You're all I want." Leaning over I started rubbing his cock through his pants and I started to unzip him when he said, "Meagan, my god!! Can't you wait until we get home? we could have an accident."

"Yes John, and we could have an earth quake too."

I sat up straight, I already knew there was not going to be any sex tonight.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The ninth of November found me once again on my way to Los Angels. We arrived in time to check into my hotel room and take a cab to the meeting. Along with my fellow negotiators we arrived and got right down to the business of what we were getting for our money. That lasted the rest of the day.

Having arrived that day we decided to break so we could get settled and start fresh in the morning. I was naked in my room, ready to shower, when my cell rang.

"Hello."

"Oh, hello Lee."

"Yes it went pretty well actually."

"Yes, I'm a little tired but not too bad considering it was quite a long day for us."

"Well, I was just about to jump into the shower, then I'm going to go have a drink. I think I earned one today.

"Where am I going to have it? Here in the lounge - why?"

"You're kidding, Lee are you really?"

"My god, I can't believe it."

"Of course I'd like to have a drink with you, but the other guys on the team are staying here at the same hotel, including the new guy, Kevin. He's the guy John sends along to watch over me."

"I know we have to be extra careful." Lee told me. "Rumor has it John has a puppy keeping an eye on you for him. I must warn you, Meagan, I've also heard from a pretty good source, that he's not really along in case you get to the point that you can't handle the litigation end of things, he's along to report your activities outside of the litigation room back to John. He may even be a private investigator but that may not be true. In any case we have to be extremely careful."

"Well now, that's a whole different story. That explains a lot of things doesn't it. After dancing with you all that night do you think your wife and John may have put there heads together and decided to keep an eye on us?"

"Okay Lee, give me forty five minutes, okay? I'll catch a cab here and meet you at your hotel."

I was showered and dressed in half an hour, called a cab to meet me out front and it was waiting for me when I got there. I kept an eye out the back window of the cab as we wend our way through traffic to see if we were being followed but didn't see any sign of anything that looked suspicious. I was walking into the lounge of the Hotel Hilton in less than forty five minutes wearing an almost mid thigh black, very low cut cocktail dress, black thigh highs and black five inch heel shoes. Underneath, I was wearing black lace bikini style panties. The dress had built in cups for my breasts which made me look bra less and feeling very sexy,

I entered the lounge and saw Lee sitting at the far end at a table watching the door. When he saw me I could see his face lit up and I could tell he liked what he was seeing as I walked toward him. The heels giving me a lot of hip movement as I walked through the lounge.

He stood and took my hands in his, kissing my cheek. "It's so nice to see you again Megan. You look absolutely stunning in that dress. I hope I'm not being pushy by not informing you of my plan to fly to Los Angels."

"Of course not. I'm so glad your here here Lee."

"Please sit, I didn't mean to keep you standing."

I thanked him as he slid my chair under me.

"Meg, after that night at the club, I just couldn't wait any longer. I had to see you."

Placing my hand on his, "I'm so glad you couldn't wait, now I won't have to either.

He sat back smiling as he called the waitress over to order our drinks.

"Jag on Ice, two please."

After the waitress left he smiled looking at my face, "What?"

Smiling, I told him, "You won't have to get me drunk to take advantage of me Lee."

"I'm so glad to hear that Meg. I want us both to know what's going on when it get's to be that time. I'm not sure how long I can take waiting for that time to come. Meagan, I can't get over how lovely you look tonight."

"I'm glad you approve Lee, I dressed special for you. I thought you would be a man who would appreciate his lady to look her best and now that I know you like how I look, it makes the extra effort all worth while."

"Like!! My gawd Meagan, I can hardly wait to unwrap my present and its not even Christmas."

"Well Lee, I can't wait to be unwrapped by you because after you finish unwrapping your present, I get to unwrap mine. I'm sure it will be a very exciting evening."

We sat and talked while we had a couple of Jags on the rocks, then I told Lee if he still wanted to open his present we had better get out of the lounge and up to his room as this stuff was nailing me again."

"Drink up. I'm ready if you are Meg?"

We left the lounge headed to his suite and We were in each others arms kissing passionately as soon as the elevator doors closed. Lee had his tongue deep in my mouth when the doors opened on his floor. The suite was three doors from the elevator so it only took a few seconds until we were inside and in each others arms again.

His fingers found the zipper on the back of my dress and I was soon standing in only by black lace panties, black garter belt, heels and black thigh highs.

"God" he said, "I still can't believe this Meg. You are even more gorgeous out of the dress,"

I was busy unbuttoning his shirt and pants and soon all he had on was his boxers.

We stood there facing each other, almost afraid to go any further. He moved closer to me, leaned down and kissed my nipples, then sucked each one. He slowly eased my panties over my hips and down. I stepped out of them and he swallowed as he saw my clean shaven mound.

He gasped, "My god Meg, You're the most beautiful present I have ever seen."

I told him, "It's my turn to finish unwrapping my present now Lee."

I slid my hands under his shorts running my hands down his legs taking his boxers off all the way to the floor as I knelt down in front of him. I couldn't help staring as I saw Lees cock sticking straight out almost in my face. It wasn't as long as Reggies, but every bit as long as Danny and somewhat thicker. The round bulbous head looked wet and shiny as I kissed it. Then I licked from the base to the round head before taking him into my mouth and sucking slowly as I slid my tongue around in the deep ridge of his cock head,

"Ugh, ooh my gawd Meg!"

"Uuuummm, do you want me to stop Lee?"

"Jesus Meg-no!! Don't ever stop."

It took less than ten minutes to suck Lees cock until it filled my mouth almost choking me with so much cum I couldn't swallow it fast enough. By the time he had emptied his balls I had cum running down off my chin onto my breasts.

He had grabbed the back of my head holding my mouth on his cock.

As he cum he growled, "Oh yaas, suck my cock Meg. Oh my god, yeeeeessss."

Then it exploded. He stood holding my head with his cock still in my mouth. I continued sucking him softly tasting his last drops of his first blow job from me. I let his semi hard cock slowly slip from my mouth as I sat caressing his huge balls. I had never seen a man who had balls that large.

I stood up and kissed Lee, but he started to pull away. Then changed his mind and kissed me like it was our first kiss.

When it ended I said, "Thank you, Lee."

"For what? That was the most fabulous BJ I have ever had. My god, that John has no idea how lucky he is."

"For not refusing to kiss me on the lips because I had just given you a blow job?"

"I'm sorry Meg. I almost wouldn't kiss you as I've never kissed a woman with my cum on her lips but I couldn't do that to you."

Smiling, "I thought maybe that was the case."

"Has John ever tasted your pussy Meg or is he too much of a wuss?"

"He tried it one time shortly after we were married but that was the only time. He hasn't touched me in over two months, Lee."

"What the hell are you saying Meg? That John doesn't have sex with you?"

"Yes, that's right, I have no idea why, unless he is having an affair with someone."

"He must be out of his mind if he would leave you to go have an affair. I can't believe he would be that stupid."

We got on the bed and I crawled over on top of him.

"I'm glad your not stupid Lee. I can't wait to have you inside me, feeling your big cock,stretching me. I love big thick cocks. I love feeling my breasts on your hairy chest. It makes my nipples so hard they ache."