The Rise And Fall Of Meagan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay kissing and feeling each other until Lee was hard again.

He rolled me over on my back, picked up my legs and filled me with his cock. After not having any sex for over two months I thought I was going to go crazy as he thrust that thick hard cock into me, I felt his balls slapping against my butt as he pounded my pussy. It felt good being teased by his balls slapping me. I had never felt anything like that before. My first orgasm came quickly and never stopped until Lee had given me another huge load of his sperm. Afterward he waited until his cock slipped out of me and then he collapsed on the bed beside me.

Soon after Lee got up and made us a Jag on Ice from the mini bar in his suite. Sitting there leaning back against the pillows, I thought about what John had said about Lee surprising more than a few young wives in the company. Now I understood why they had been surprised, I sure loved his big, thick surprise.

.

It was about an hour later after kissing sucking his cock until he was hard again he turned me over on my tummy. then standing on the floor alongside the bed he pulled me up by my hips and holding me, he pushed his thick cock into me inch by inch until it was all in. Then he started thrusting in and out.

"Oooohhh yyaa baby take this cock, god you feel good, Do you like my cock Meg?"

"Ooohhh my god yes Lee, I love it. So big and fat, so filling. Oohh me!! Do it Lee, take me fuck me, oooohhh my gawd yyyyeeeeesss."

His cock felt like a piston ramming in and out of me, hard deep and fast. My fingers clutched the sheets and my face buried into the pillow as he took me from behind. I was just peaking again when He groaned.

"Ooohhh meg I'm going to, aaarrggghhh, cum in you." I felt his cock pumping his slippery pearly white sperm into me.

Afterward we just lay exhausted. I'd cum three times and my insides were like soft butter and very sated. I hated to leave him but we both knew I had to go. It was a short cab ride back to my hotel and i think I slipped back into my room without being spotted by John's spy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was sitting having breakfast in the hotel dining room when the rest of the team walked in the next morning.

Smiling, I said, "I thought you guys were going to sleep all day."

Kevin sipping his coffee and said, "I looked for you at dinner last night but didn't see you."

"I was tired of being here in this same hotel dining room so I went out for dinner."

Kevin said watching me closely now, "I thought you might have said something before leaving the hotel."

I looked up from my coffee,

"I didn't know I had to report to you my comings and goings Kevin. After all I am a little higher up on the pole than you are."

I saw his face become a deep red but there wasn't anything more said about me leaving the hotel.

We spent the next three days negotiating before we had it all Ironed out. It was a go except for the money. I had stayed with Lee every night we were there and he turned out to be the most accomplished lover I had ever been with. We did things I had never done before and all of it felt so good I hated it to end.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I arrived back home to a very happy John. He thanked me for being able to wrap things up so quickly and still get the deal we wanted, Now all that was left to do was get Lee on board for the money or at least a big part of it. We had sex the first two nights I was back home then it was once on the weekend then it was back like it was before I had left.

Lying there after having sex that weekend John said, quite casually, "Somehow, you feel different Meg, not like I remembered."

My mind was racing, "Well, the only thing I can think of is-its been so long since we had sex that you can't remember how I felt. I scooted out of bed and took a shower. I guess it made him mad because he didn't touch me again until Christmas. I did manage to see Lee a few more times before we decided it was to dangerous for us to keep meeting. Lee finally did come on board with the money John needed.

In July I was sent to Dallas to negotiate the purchase of a somewhat small company that would support the larger company we had bought late last fall. My life with john had deteriorated to the point of me being an employee living with her boss. It was the seventh month of the year and we'd had sex twice so far. The first being New years eve the last being on New Years day.

I had started drinking far too much and taking pills to beat my depression. They actually had nothing at all to do with depression except that they made me feel good. Well, at least I felt alive after taking them. I hadn't seen Lee for over five months as he had heard his wife was having him watched. Probably thinking he was having an affair with someone. Maybe that was the reason John hadn't touched me in over seven months. That John and Lee's wife had communicated and she'd told John she suspected me of being Lee's lover. I know she didn't like me being around him.

I was sitting at a table at the back of the lounge of the Hotel Marriott having my third Jag on ice, as it did help me sleep nights when someone behind me spoke.

"Hello Mrs. Higgins, what a wonderful surprise and you're just as lovely as I remember you."

I knew that voice, but it didn't register right away. I looked around and determined it was the Sheik from Saudi Arabia. At first I hadn't recognized him. Instead of being dressed in his normal garb he was wearing a dark almost black suit with a white shirt and nothing on his head. To my surprise he was quite handsome and appealing out of all those robes they wear.

"Well my goodness, this is a surprise. Would you care to join me?"

"It would be a pleasure and an honor to join a woman as lovely as you are my dear."

"So what brings you to this part of the world, or dare I ask?" smiling now

"Oh my dear, I have business all over the world, you never know where or when I will turn up."

Laughing I said, "I can see that. How long do you plan on being here in Dallas if I may ask?"

Only another couple of days unless something unexpected should happen to come up, then who knows. I can stay as long as needed to take care of business. Now his dark, almost black eyes, were looking all the way into my soul. When those eyes locked onto mine it felt like I was almost being hypnotized.

I felt a warm glow start to flow slowly through my loins. I knew he was studying my body language and I tried hard not to show any movement but I felt my bottom half move as if to get more comfortable on my chair as I did he smiled.

"I have thought of you many times since we met in California and hope you have done the same my dear. Maybe you have come to realize we have some unfinished business between us. I'm sorry, not business, we took care of all of our business just you and I. I'm quite certain you know what I'm talking about Mrs. Higgins. May I call you Meagan?"

"Yes, Meagan is fine. It's much easier to say."

"It has a nice sound to me."

As he was talking, I was thinking back over the months since I had first met him and realized for the first time; I too had thought many times of him and our previous meeting in the lounge.

I thought mostly about his arrogance and that he was thinking I would jump at the chance to get into bed with him, but now wasn't so sure it was arrogance, as it was confidence In his ability to seduce women. I found that before, with his native robes on and his entire body hidden from me, I became even more curious about what he might have hidden away under all that. Now that I have seen him dressed as a westerner and listening to him talk, I find him to be quite fascinating. A man whom you don't really know what to expect and I found that to be to my liking.

As I sat drinking and listening to him. I was slowly becoming aroused by listening to his seductive voice and what I was thinking. I had to stop this as I didn't even really like him. I was just being polite when I invited him to sit with me. Now I felt myself being seduced by him and my body had started react to him.

I excused myself and went into the ladies room to let things cool down a little. Damn it John, if anything happens tonight It will be all your fault for not fulfilling your duties as a husband. If you took care of me like your supposed to, I wouldn't be having these feelings about the Sheik. I dug to the bottom of my purse found the the shiny black egg put a couple of swallows of water into one of the paper cups, took the pill and then went back to my table.

I found the Sheik had ordered another drink for both of us. Four were my absolute limit I told the Sheik and I would be leaving to go back to my room after I had finished this last drink. As I sat sipping my drink, he told me.

"I hate to hear that Meagan. I was hoping you had thought about our first meeting in California and had decided we had some unfinished business that needed taking care of. I know you well enough to know you hate leaving anything unfinished, the same as I do."

I was finding it hard to concentrate on what he was saying it was as if my mind had become fuzzy and I started drifting off. It was becoming difficult to make sense of what he was saying, plus I felt myself becoming so sexually aroused that my panties had become wet and I started giggling, thinking it was funny that he was trying to talk me into going to bed with him and I was having an orgasm.

When I finally came back down I looked around in a soft haze and saw I was naked on a bed with a man kneeling between my wide spread legs and with a what looked like something from a porn movie. It had to be close to a foot long with a huge mushroom shaped head. My first thought was I was hallucinating and I could see what looked like drops of thick cream dripping from it. I thought I would love to taste that so why is he letting it just drip on the bed. It was all I could do to lift up my arm and try to put my hand around it. As I did the man smiled, moved foreword and put the huge mushroom shaped head to my lips to have me suck those precious drops of pearl into my mouth.

I heard him say, "Meagan, you are more woman than I ever dreamed you would be."

When I heard him say that I wondered drunkenly if he had sex with me while I had been unconscious. Then he filled my mouth with his huge cock head and I was ready for his creamy white cum. He kept it in my mouth until I felt it grow hard. My dear Meagan, now it is time for us to take care of what we left unfinished for much to long after our first meeting.

He moved between my legs lifting them to his shoulders he filled me with one long slow push, until I pleaded with him.

"No more, please no more."

He smiled saying, "But my dear, you have not yet experienced the greatest pleasure of all."

He kept pushing his long cock into me until he had pushed that massive cock head into my cervix. I screamed at the sharp pain which lasted but a couple of seconds as it stretched the small opening and lodged itself deeper inside me than any man had ever come close to getting. When he felt me relax he started to slowly fuck me with his long cock. Deep inside me it felt as though my cervix had him trapped inside; gripping that huge cock head with it's little opening. It was then that I had my first orgasm with the Sheik. After that I can't even begin to remember how many orgasms I had.

It was only after he had let my legs down and was lying on top of me thrusting into me that I became coherent enough to realize the man fucking me was the Sheik. I couldn't concentrate on trying to figure out how I had gotten to his room I didn't really care what he was doing to me because it felt so good. It was all I wanted to think about and feel.

We finally had to stop from shear exhaustion. He was lying there with his cock up onto his belly still hard, waiting for me. I got up to go to the bath room and felt our juices running down the insides of my legs to my ankles.

"Please tell me you're not going to leave yet Meagan."

I stopped, turning to face him so he could see all of my naked body. "No my dear, I'm not leaving, we have not taken care of what we started tonight. That was the first time I had ever heard him laugh. "From now on Sheik, I'm in control."

I stayed with him until there was barely enough time for me to get back to my hotel, shower, change clothes and get to the meeting. We took a coffee break around ten pm and I was in the ladies room when my cell rang. It was the Sheik wondering if he would be able to see me again. I told him of course, all things are possible.

He said he could hardly wait until this afternoon to be with me again.

I said, "How about I tell them I'm not feeling well and head to my room early, then we can be together a lot longer?"

Surprised he said you would do that to be with me again, Meagan?"

"Of course I would. I had no idea being with you would be so fulfilling or I would have spent a lot of time with you In California. We could have been together several days. All you had to do was stall on the deal."

"You are a very smart woman, Meagan I hope I never have to face you in negotiations again."

"I'll make a deal with you Sheik. If you can last one hour without cumming, I will stay again tonight.

"Oooohhhh you are a hard bargainer Meagan, but I will win this one."

"We'll see, but no matter how it turns out I will be the winner having been able to spend as much time as it takes until you put your sperm in me."

"And what happens if I fail and you win?"

"I will just have to leave you there by yourself, and go back to my lonely room."

"Oh my dear Meagan, you drive a hard bargain"

"No my dear Sheik, it is you that drives the hard bargain. I know you were driving it in and out of me most of last night."

He laughed, "That was not a hard bargain, that was a hard deal."

I had to laugh agreeing with him totally.

I went back into the meeting and asked if it would be okay to suspend the meeting for the day as I wasn't feeling well. They told me it was no problem as there wasn't that much left to do. They were sure we could finish up when I got feeling better, hopefully the next day. I thanked them and left to go back to my room.

When I got back to my room I called John to tell him I wasn't feeling well and was going to lie down. He asked me where I had been last night as he'd tried several times to call my room and cell, but got no answer on either. I told nim I'd laid my cell down at the meeting and had forgotten it and I had unplugged the room phone so if I managed to get to sleep, no one could call waking me up as I hadn't felt good most of the day. He said it seemed crazy that I would do that knowing he may want to call me, but did understand how if I felt sick all day I would not want to be awakened after finally getting to sleep.

After I hung up with John I called the Sheik and told him I would be ready to come over in about forty-five minutes, right after I showered and changed into something comfortable. I once again was able to slip away from Kevin. I had waited until a group of people got on the elevator then when they got off I managed to keep them between me and Kevin sitting in the lobby waiting to make sure I didn't slip away from him. I went out the front door and into the car he had said he would send to pick me up, that way I didn't have to fool with a cab and would be with him much quicker.

When he told me he would send his car so I could get to him much faster I laughed, and told him not to get too excited.

"I sure don't want to spend tonight all by myself."

"You won't my lovely Meagan, you won't I promise. That would be a fate worse than death itself."

There were a couple of times I thought he wasn't going to last the full time but he made it ten minutes past the deadline of one hour, which pleased both of us very much. I didn't tell him there was no way I would ever leave him sitting in a hotel room all alone.

As we lay there, me in his arms I couldn't believe I had once shunned this wonderful man without even giving him a chance to prove himself. I had actually disliked him and, as I thought about that time, I snuggled in closer to him, not wanting to ever be out of his arms.

The next day we finished up the business deal. The company was now ours and I was ready to head home. I called home and told John the deal had closed, but I wasn't feeling well enough to fly home and would be home the next day. He thanked me for closing the deal and said good bye. No, I love you Meg, or I can't wait to see you. Nothing.

I called the Sheik and asked him if he would like to spend another night with me in my room rather than his as I had a feeling,John may call me again tonight to check up on me. He may have gotten suspicious about my whereabouts last night. It was hard to say what Kevin might have been telling him also. For all I knew he might have knocked on my door to make sure I was in there and when he got know answer he might have called John.

The Sheik responded, "I don't care where we spent the night, as long as it was together."

I Showered, dressed in garter belt. thigh highs and lace panties and bra, then I slipped my robe on and tied it shut. I sat down with a mini bottle of scotch and a glass of ice. I was going to give the Sheik a night to remember.

When he arrived, he took me in his arms and kissed me then asked how long would it take me to dress.

"I am dressed, I dressed especially for you tonight."

He pulled the robe tie slowly until the knot let go and my robe spilled open and I shrugged it off my shoulders onto the floor.

Turning slowly around I told him, "Tonight you have a woman of every man's dreams. A woman that will do anything her man asks to please him."

That night he pumped that big hard cock into me in every position there is. After about three hours of almost none stop sex. I asked the Sheik if we could break for awhile. He chided me about finally getting the best of me after two nights of being with him.

I laughed and went into the bathroom saying, we'll see about that when I get back. I opened the drawer in the sink cabinet and got my last speckled egg and took it with some water. I came out of the bathroom with my garter belt, black stockings and nothing else on. I told him I was his whore for the night. I had my wake up set to call me at five A_M, but I didn't have to be at the airport until ten forty-five So we could have sex as long as possible that night and again in the morning. I wanted him in me as long as I could possibly keep him in me.

I sucked him until he orgasmed but didn't stop until he was hard again. Then I told him I wanted him to be the only man to have ever done this to me. He looked at me puzzled as I turned over and got onto my hands and knees. Then I told him to put his cock in me he guided it into my swollen pussy then pushed all the way to the bottom. He grabbed my hips started to fuck me. As he did, he said I don't understand what you mean, we have done this a few times already. I told him to pull his cock slowly out of me when it finally dropped onto my hand I lifted it to my virgin hole and rubbed the slippery, mushroom cock head over my tight anus then told him to push and take me there. I want you to take my virgin hole. I screamed when that huge cock stretched me until it slid in. He stopped waiting until I relaxed then pushed it into me. I felt so full I could hardly take a full breath gasping I said,

"Do it. Fuck me." and he did.

It was the wildest craziest most exhaustive night of sex either of us had ever had. I was so spent I could hardly pack my things to have the Sheik take me to the airport. We kissed and held each other all the way there. I didn't want this to end, but knew it had to. As he kissed me goodbye he said,