The Rise And Fall Of Meagan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived back home, John and I had a long conversation about the sale of the company to the Saudis. He could tell I was upset about selling to them, but the board members had decided it was a good deal for the company and the stockholders. "

Everyone would make a ton of money and that's the bottom line, nothing else counts, you should know that by now my dear."

I got up. "Yes, I do know that John, even if it means the sale of our country. I went down and poured my self a scotch on the rocks. The first of several that night. He made love to me that night like he hadn't done in a long time. I guess making a lot of money is what trips him. I'm sure it wasn't just having me home.

The next day I was called into the board room and given a warm welcome by all of the members and thanked for doing one helluva job negotiating the sale and terms.

Then I was told to be ready to negotiate the buying of another company. John had talked them into going in a different direction this time. If they could raise the money, they were sure I could get them the best deal possible, but that's all they could tell me right now. I thanked them and left them to do whatever it is board members do in a room together.

After that first night John once again pretty much forgot about me being his wife. I tried to get him to make love to me again, but he begged off as not feeling well and having to get up early and flying off to somewhere. I had no idea where he said he was going and didn't care.

Ch,04 Let the Party Begin

I sat around the house drinking wine most of the next two days. When John got back from his trip two days later he said he would cater the party he had promised for the next weekend if I didn't mind.

I told him, "No, it didn't make any difference to me at all."

And it really didn't. Although it did mean I would get to see Danny again Or his friend. I got an unbidden thrill in my groin about that.

The party was to be held at our house with all the same old guests talking about the same old things. The men talking about all the money they had made on selling the company. God, I could hardly wait to once again have to face the women who wanted to know if I played an active roll in John's business, No, I just sit at home doing nothing. That's what I had told them at the last party.

A couple of them wanted to know what being married to John was like with him being gone so much. Wasn't it awfully lonely at home by myself? I had a notion to tell them, 'You should have married him', then you would know what its like.

But I said, "No, not at all. In fact, it was a welcome relief to have him gone. It gave me time to recuperate after having none stop sex for five or six days."

I didn't tell them being married to John was the reason I stayed half drunk all the time."

Then there were the secretive little conversations between two or three of them with the quick glances at me, as though I didn't know they were talking about me. Those were the women that pissed me off the most. No one had any idea how bad I wanted to tell all of them what I thought of them. I was the commoner from the Midwest, who had invaded there territory and stolen there prince charming, and they wanted him back. Well, if things didn't change pretty soon they would have him back.

The party started off like all the rest of the parties, John and I greeted the guests as they started to arrive. Then John was called away, and that left me to do the greetings. By the time everyone had arrived I was ready for a drink. I went into the other room where the bar had been set up and there was Danny and another guy, I guessed him to be about Danny's age. He was taller maybe six three or four and somewhere around two hundred and twenty five pounds, dark brown eyes and skin.

Smiling, I walked up to the bar. "Hi Danny, I see you brought a helper tonight. Did you think this party might get a little wild?"

He laughed,"Hello Mrs. Higgins. How are you tonight?"

"Oh, so, so, I guess."

"Well, you look as lovely as ever, So what could be so bad?"

"Same thing Danny, nothing has changed." I told him.

"Well maybe later we can change the way you feel. How does that sound?"

"Oh no, not tonight Danny, I'm not going there again."

About that time one of Johns best friends, Lee Curtis, came to the bar, He was a man of around fifty-five or so, 5-10, 165 pounds. He was very distiquished looking and I thought quite handsome. Lee was married to a large, stately appearing woman who had dark red hair, huge breasts and wearing way too much makeup and jewelry. He's John's big money man. If John needs big money, he can get it from Lee.

As he came towards the bar Danny said, "What can I get you tonight Mrs. Higgins, your usual?"

"Not tonight Danny. How about A Scotch on the rocks?"

"Coming right up."

He put it in an old fashioned glass and filled it up. I thought, damn it won't take many of these and I won't care what anyone says about me, the old biddys.

Lee came over to me saying, "Hello Meagan, you look beautiful tonight as usual."

"Why thank you Lee. It's nice seeing you again."

"Can I buy you a drink? It's not often we get a chance to visit without my wife or your husband keeping an eye on us."

I couldn't tell if he was kidding or if he meant it.

I laughed, "You dog, Lee. Maybe its a good idea keep an eye on us. You've been trying to catch me alone ever since I came to work at the firm. Thanks for the drink offer, but Danny has just taken care of that"

"Damn, I didn't have any idea you knew I was trying to get you all alone. Well, I better get going before you know who comes looking for me. Nice seeing you again Meagan, I want to thank you for doing one hell of a job for us dealing with the Saudis."

"You're very welcome Lee, anytime, I'm always happy to do my job the best way I can."

After that I tried catching up with John so I could spend some time with him. I'd be happy to just tag along as he talked with friends, but every time I did, someone wanted to talk to him in private. He would excuse himself and leave me standing there alone or with some old guy who couldn't take his eyes off my breasts.

I headed back to the bar after my third scotch on the rocks and was feeling pretty good. As I got to the bar Danny said, "Mrs. Higgins, this is my friend Reggie. I'm going on break now, but if you need anything, anything at all, just see Reggie."

Reggie smiled, its a pleasure meeting you Mrs. Higgins. Danny's right, if you need anything, see me okay?"

Slurring my words slightly now, "If I need anything at all, you're the guy I'll call Reggie."

I watched Danny leave out through the kitchen to the back door not wanting to have to get through all the people milling around in the front of the house. I waited a couple of minutes then went into the kitchen, once in the kitchen I looked back into the great room to see if anyone was looking in my direction, there wasn't so I went out the back door.

I found Danny standing in the shadows smoking a joint, I went over to him and he held it to my lips so I could take a hit. I hadn't smoked weed since I was in high school and this stuff was killer and coupled with the scotch I had drank, it didn't take long until I was stoned out of my gourd. He put his arms around my shoulders hugging me against him and kissing me. His tongue slipping along my lips until he got into my mouth where our tongues twisted like two dueling snakes. Within minutes I was moaning and needing attention.

When we broke I gasped, "My god Danny."

Then his fingers took my nipples and squeezed until I moaned out loud. I heard someone say,"I can't do this Danny, It's wrong."

"If It's so wrong for you to do, why did you come out here,? You knew I was out here."

I was almost unable to talk now from all the scotch and the weed. "I came out here to see what you have for me tonight, that's all."

"What do you mean by, what I have for you?"

Swaying drunkenly now, "You know Danny, what you gave me last time. The stuff that makes me feel good."

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a tiny plastic bag with white powder in it.

"This is what I have tonight. It will make you not give a damn how nasty these people are in there."

He opened the the tiny bag and put a plastic tube into the opening

"Here, put the end of the tube in your nose like this."

He held it to his nose. "Then inhale through your nose real hard and hold your breath as long as you can."

I looked at him and was ready to say, I can't, when he told me,

"Come on do it. You'll love it Meagan. What I gave you last time didn't hurt you did it?" All it did was make you forget all the bull crap going on around you and made you feel good."

He held the tube and bag up so I could put the end of the tube in my nose. Then I sniffed real hard; sucking the powder out of the bag and up my nose. I held my breath and in only a few seconds I could feel myself starting to feel like I was floating in midair.

"Oh god, yes Danny, yes." I moaned."

"You like that baby?"

"Oh my god, yes, Danny, I love it."

He took me in his arms kissing me and I felt so good I wanted to eat him up as we kissed.

"I got something else for you tonight Meagan, that will make you feel even better"

Leaning against his chest now I slurred, what else do you have for me Danny that could possibly make me feel better, than I do right now?" By now my body felt weightless.

He took my breasts and squeezed them hard. It felt good. I loved how it hurt as he twisted and pulled on my nipples inside my dress.

"Take my cock out Meagan. I'm going to make love to you until you beg me to stop."

"No Danny please, I can't do that."

"Yes you can baby, I know you want it as much as I do and you know it. You wanted me to do you last time, but we were interrupted. But not this time Meagan. I'm going to fuck you tonight."

He unzipped his pants and put my hand inside,

"Take it out Meagan,"

My fingers closed around his throbbing hard cock and I couldn't get it out of his pants so he unbuttoned them and let them fall around his ankles. He then pulled his shorts down over his hips letting them fall. He told me to turn around, bend over and hang onto the railing. He told me he was going to give me a humping I would never forget. In a drunken haze I leaned over grabbed the railing and hung on I felt him pull my dress up and my panties down. Then he sank his hard cock all the way into my pussy in one long deep thrust.

As he he pushed into me I groaned, "Oh my gawd Danny, do it, do it hard and deep."

He he started thrusting into me and I had an orgasm right away. I could hear this squishing sound as he rammed his cock into me, it sounded so funny to me. He was thrusting deep into me and it was all I could do to keep from bursting out laughing. I almost told him to stop because I was full, but I didn't want him to ever stop what he was doing. It felt so good.

I was having my third or fourth orgasm when he groaned and rammed his cock into me as deep as he could holding it in me until he had emptied his balls of all of his cum deep inside me. I felt our juices running down my legs but I didn't care, I loved how Danny's cock felt inside me. He stayed in me until his cock became soft enough that it slid out letting even more of our juice run down my legs. He took a hanky out and wiped his cock off. When he was pulling his pants up he said.

"If your interested Meagan, Reggie will be on break as soon as I get back inside. He has more of the same stuff. Did you like the stuff I gave you Meagan?"

"Oh god yes Danny, I loved it. Whenever we get a chance I'd love some more." I told him, smiling drunkenly, but right now I need more fresh air. Tell Reggie I'll be right here waiting."

I felt very happy for some reason and wondered what Reggie would have for me. I hoped it was more of the white powder Danny had given me. Danny's cum running down my leg reminded me that I could use a little more cock too. Sex with Danny had released my inhibitions I guess and I loved the feel of a cock in me.

"I'll be sure to tell him you can't wait to see what he has for you. And Meagan, we must do this again real soon."

"I,ll give you a call Danny, maybe we can get together sometime. Now get your fanny inside and tell Reggie to hurry. I can't wait to see what he has for me."

Danny smiled to himself, saying under his breath, "You won;t be disappointed Meagan. It will be everything you want and more I promise you that." He was thinking as he walked away that she won't be the first socialite to have felt his big, thick, black cock stretching her pussy almost to the tearing point and she won't be the only one coming back for more once she's had him in her.

I stood back in the shadows leaning against the house, thinking about what had just happened and what was about to happen again as soon as Reggie took his break. I kept watching the back door and hoping it wouldn't be too long. John may come looking for me and not be able to find me. It would be a first, but it could happen. and I didn't want to miss out seeing Reggie tonight. He has a couple of things I need.

Suddenly Reggie was standing in the sliver of light from the back door. He stood looking around waiting for his eyes to adjust to the dark. I thought about making him find me, but then thought that would just waste time we could be putting to better use. I said in a half whisper, "Over here Reggie."

He turned looked in my direction, then came towards the shadows. He walked up and standing close to me.

"Danny says you have something for me, if I give you something that you really like."

Leaning down he kissed my lips saying, "Uuummmm you taste so good Meagan. How about I give you a little present? Then I'll give you what you want most."

I uttered a soft moan, "Whatever you think Reggie, I'm ready."

Reaching into his pocket he came out with a tiny plastic bag and a tube and held it up where I could see it.

"You want this baby?"

"Oh god Reggie, you know I do."

"How bad Meagan? How bad do you want it?"

"Please Reggie, don't tease, You know how bad I want it."

"How bad Meg?"

I put my arms around him pushing my hard nipples against his chest.

"Real bad Reggie, almost as bad as I want you."

Opening the tiny bag he stuck the tube into the bag.

"Breathe deep baby,"

Then he held it up to my nose. I sniffed the entire contents up my nose holding my breath as long as I could. Soon, away I went. This time taking me higher and higher. I was so messed up I could hardly talk, but was finally able to say,

"Now Reggie, give me what I really love more than anything."

He pressed himself against me, holding me against the wall of the house kissing me.

"Tell me what you want Meagan."

Gasping from the kiss, "Your cock Reggie, I want your cock."

Take your panties off while I get my pants off. I lifted my dress up and pulled my soggy, cum filled panties off and kicked them from around my ankles. When I stood up Reggie pushed me back; holding me tight against the wall.

I said, "Don't you want me to bend over the railing?"

"No baby, I'm going to do you standing up, you gonna love feeling my big dick in you like that. You ever had it standing up Meagan?"

I shook my head no, I was so high and my mouth felt so numb, I didn't think I could talk. Holding me against the wall he lifted my leg up until he was lifting me up, I grabbed him around the neck to hang on. I felt him rubbing his cock all over my slippery pussy. "Damn your nice and wet for me baby. Here it comes."

I felt my pussy being stretched over something big and hard,I groaned as he pushed his cock into me. It was hurting me but I liked how it felt as he pushed it deep inside me. It felt as long as my arm and as thick as my wrist. I had never had anything this big in me ever before.

"Take my cock baby, take it all."

"Ooohh Reggie, yes, yes, breed me with your black cock, I love how it hurts me oooohhh,"

He was ramming his hard cock as deep and hard as he could, slamming it up into my pussy. My first orgasm started and never stopped. It felt so good I thought I might pass out. I didn't want the feeling to ever end. For once in my life, I was feeling wild and free, all I could do was hang on and tell him to fuck me.

"Damn," he grunted. "Danny said you had one tight pussy and he damn sure wasn't lying. this is the tightest pussy I ever had my dick in. "You ever have a black dick in you before Meagan?"

"Yes,ugh, once in college."

"He bang you good like this?"

"Ugh! Yes, it was good, real good, but not nearly this good."

"Aaahghghghghh!! Baby, I'm gonna cum in you. Do you want my baby juice in you Mrs Higgins?"

"Yyyeeeeessss pump me full." My body felt like it was suspended in air and I was being tossed all around as I was being rammed by his big hard cock. He pushed it in as hard as he could and I felt it hit bottom . I whimpered and felt his slippery pearly juice flooding my pussy, It didn't stop until I felt cum running down my legs.

"Damn baby, you are one hot piece of ass. I don't know whats wrong with your old man not wanting to do you, but anytime you need a good fucking call me. It would make me and you both happy if I took care of his home work for him."

He slowly let my leg down and backed away so he wasn't pressing me against the wall. I felt his cock slipping slowly out of me oooohhhh nnnnoooooo not yet. I whimpered."

"He chuckled sorry baby if I didn't have to get back inside I'd pound that pussy all night, but it will have to be some other night."

I said dreamily, "Is that a promise Reggie?"

"Hell yes it is, anytime you want it baby. You call, okay?"

"I plan on holding you to that Reggie."

"You do that baby, you do that."

He walked away leaving me in the shadows. I felt good back there in the dark, with no one to bother me. As I stood there thinking I felt Reggie's and Danny's and my juice running down my legs to my ankles. I felt this and thought damn both of them banged me real good tonight. The way I should be, the way I need to be, but there's no way my husband could ever do me like that.

I picked up my panties and cleaned the cum off my inner thighs and legs. I didn't know what else to do with them so I put my panties behind some plants, intending on getting them the next day. I walked around the house and up onto the porch just as someone came outside looking for me.

"Oh here you are, your husband has been looking for you."

Trying to put on my best sober face. I said,"I needed some fresh air."

I heard the woman mutter under her breath, "I bet you did."

I almost said fuck you bitch, but I didn't want to cause a scene and draw Johns attention to me since I was so messed up and probably had cum oozing out of me again. I tried hard not to to stagger as I went into the house.

Ch 05 John Confronts Meagan

I saw John's back as he was walking the other way. I quickly headed towards the bathroom to freshen up before talking with him. I sat on the potty and cleaned the cum out of me, as much as I could anyway. Then I brushed out my hair, straightened my dress around put some lip gloss on and I hoped I was ready. I was still feeling a little high though from the white powder I'd inhaled.

I caught up with John.

"Hi Honey somebody told me you were looking for me. Did you need something?"

"Yes I did, I needed to find out if you had the papers for the sale here at home?"

"John please not tonight okay, let it go. We'll get them in the morning."

He looked at me like he couldn't believe I had disobeyed an order.

"Have you been drinking Meagan?"

"Well yes John. Have you forgotten, this is a party? Not an office meeting."