The Rise And Fall Of Meagan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you would like to see my country sometime, call me I'll send a plane to get you."

I said, I will never forget you and our time together. I really mean that andI'm only sorry it has to end."

"But my dear, I come here to the U.S. all the time, I can call and visit you in New York City."

I hugged him, "That would be very nice. I'll be waiting for your call."

Then I kissed him and went through the boarding gate. I turned and waved then walked to the plane.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was nine months later, after not having felt well for almost the whole nine months, that I went to see a specialist and was diagnosed with being in the advanced stages of ovarian cancer. There was nothing they could do. I apologized to John the day they served him with divorce papers and he asked me why?

I said, "Its best this way John. I don't know why. Our marriage was good had been good at first, but something had gone wrong and we had fell out of love."

"I'm not blaming you and I hope you don't blame me. It just happened John. I hope you find a woman more suitable to your lifestyle. It just wasn't mine. and I'm sorry."

I hadn't told him the real reason I was asking him for a divorce. It didn't really matter anymore. I moved out of our house into an apartment. John just seemed to accept the divorcw without arguement.

I called the Sheik and explained to him about my illness and that I was dying. Two days later he was at my apartment. He held me and we both cried. We didn't make love ever again. I lived with him on his yacht for a little over a month and he treated me like a queen.

He took me to places I had only dreamed about and I loved the Greek Isles the best and told the Sheik If I died there to leave me there. When I started to grow much weaker I told him it was time for me to go back home. He didn't want to take me back to be alone when the end came.

"No my love, you go on and live your life, I have lived mine and now it is almost over."

I left him and went back to New York City. He wanted to take me back but I told him no. We would just make a clean break. when I got there I made arraignments to send my things back to my midwestern home. When I left New York City I didn't tell anyone where I was going. I went back and lived at home with mom and dad until the end. I wrote my story knowing it was going to end this way. The date doesn't matter to anyone but me.

When I got home mom was helping me unpack and found a piece of paper and written on it were some numbers and the word Cayman Islands.

It was a couple of days later that I picked out the numbers in sequence that I thought were phone numbers. When it was answered, I gave the rest of the numbers. I was asked what it was I was inquiring about. I said I would like the Balance of my account. Mom and dad will never have to worry about ever running out of money. They can live anywhere in the world in style. I told mom it was my money and I was leaving it to them for my medical bills. What was left, was there's, to do as they like. I instructed mom and dad on how to access the account. How to find out the balance, or anything else they might want to know. I told mom if a man with a foreign accent should ever call or stop by asking about me. Tell him I loved him.

The End

I hope you have enjoyed reading my story

THANK YOU