The Shitty Four Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, sweet boy. Let's go." Chris clenched his ass cheeks together as tight as he possibly could and hobbled out behind her, clearly in discomfort. The shade of the trees in the garden provided a bit of respite from the smoldering heat, actually the breeze made it feel quite lovely. Scottie walked one or two steps ahead of him and stopped on an adorable little bridge that looked like it was straight out of a Zen fairy tale. Chris had tears in his eyes as he joined her. She took his arms and placed them around her and she embraced him simultaneously as she leaned her back against the railing and she pulled him close, like she was going to kiss him. She whispered in his ear, "Shit for me."

Chris didn't need to be told again. He couldn't hold it back if he tried. There, in the park, surely in view of any passersby, he started to shit. As badly as he had to go, he had to push and grunt and strain to get that first huge turd out. It was massive, hard, and thick and he could feel it between the cheeks of his ass as it pushed its way out. It hurt coming out but something about it hurting made it feel oh so good too. He wondered momentarily if it was as thick as one of his larger anal dildos; it felt gigantic. The sensation as it pushed out his hole was mind-blowing; he wished he could see what it looked like. The rest of his shit was softer and it quickly filled up the diaper as it sought space to occupy. The shit didn't stop. He kept shitting. The relief was out of this world. His arousal exceeded anything he had ever experienced before. The panic and fear that there would be too much shit for the diaper and he would shit his pants for everyone to see paralyzed him. If it weren't for Scottie rubbing his back with her soft hands, pressing her sexy body against his, whispering in his ear for him to push all that nasty shit out, telling him what a pervert he was, he would have run away in fear and shame. Something about her, about her power over him made him stand there until he had filled his diaper to full capacity.

"Good boy," she said and she kissed him on the cheek. He wondered briefly how fucked up he had to be to be turned on by such depravity, in public no less, but he couldn't think too hard about it as he pissed and he could feel the warm shit around his balls and covering his cock and he almost came without touching his cock.

For as long as he could remember, Chris had been turned on by shit. His earliest memories of masturbating involved touching his asshole, then fingering it, then finding household items to put in it when he jerked off. That quickly evolved into smelling them when he took them out, and eventually licking them clean when they had brown streaks. It wasn't long before he was fingering his ass before and after he shit and soon he was shitting on a towel in his bedroom and getting down on the floor to smell it while he would masturbate and shoot his load on the pile of shit. The need to taste his shit grew stronger and stronger, becoming an obsession, until he graduated from just licking it to chewing it and finally, one day when he was really horny and pulling his cock, he swallowed a mouthful of shit and shot the hardest load of his life. From that moment on, he was hooked on shit. Everything about shit aroused him. He'd never mention it to lovers because he just knew in his heart that they would think he was a monster and a freak. He'd even deny exactly how much he liked shit to the pro Dommes he would hire to take a dump in his mouth, minimizing the scope and range of his fetish because at his core he was ashamed of how much he was turned on by it. For as much as Scottie seemed comfortable and integrated with her shit domination, Chris was compartmentalized and disconnected from his shit submission.

The truth was, every day, Chris Jones would get a hardon when he took a shit; the smell immediately gave him wood every single time. Every day, when he took a shower, he would finger his asshole repeatedly. Whenever he fucked himself with his toys, he wanted them to come out streaked with shit so he could lick them clean and fantasize about a real big black cock in his mouth, being "forced" to clean it after it ravaged his asshole. He would go to public restrooms and sit in the stalls and jerk his cock and think about who might have taken a shit there previously, listening to see if he could hear anyone fart and grunt and push out a big turd as he stroked his cock in silence, praying that someone would forget to flush. They never did.

Chris adored shit. He couldn't even admit to himself that he loved it as much as he did because he was so used to pretending that he was regular and vanilla and offended by anything that society would consider disgusting. He remembered vividly that when the "Two Girls and a Cup" video was circulating, he pretended to be outraged and disgusted in front of all his co-workers all the while knowing he'd watched and jerked off to scat porn for years.

He couldn't remember exactly when he became obsessed with interracial sex but it was a long, long time ago. Mostly, he jerked off to porn with Black men fucking white women. His anal obsession, rather his anal addiction had him spending hundreds of dollars, thousands over the years, on big black dildos, imagining himself getting fucked and pounded in his ass-pussy like the women in porn. There was a disconnect in his brain that allowed him to believe that the color of the dildos he bought was inconsequential and had nothing to do with his desire to be fucked by black men. But when he was horny and ramming those huge fuckers in his ass, that's exactly what he craved. Daytime Chris was entirely convinced that he was the only white man alive who craved interracial sex even though the evidence was there in plain sight that it was a huge obsession for millions and millions of white men. Nighttime Chris wanted to be the faggot, pussy-ass, cock-sucking, shit-eating toilet for . . . well, let's just say the most disenfranchised portion of the African American community (although that's most certainly not the word he used when he was horny).

In public, in front of his family and friends and co-workers, Chris towed the standard racist line, adding his obvious disgust and disdainful commentary for anyone who even hinted at Black pride or an unwillingness to conform to conventional standards of whiteness. He wanted all his peers to know that he was a regular, good ole white guy so he made sure to pour it on extra thick when there was anything in the news that talked about Black Lives Matter so that nobody would suspect that Black Cocks Battered . . . his slutty asshole every night of the week, twice on Sundays. That didn't stop him from making sure that all of his friends who came over to watch the game knew definitively that all Black men were good for was sports, and he would add target practice if he was particularly intoxicated and feeling full of himself. It never once occurred to him that his buddies all had extensive black dildo collections and they were all espousing racist bravado to cover up their lust for big black cocks as well.

At some point in his life, the shit of Black women became his obsession. His lust for Black women grew out of admiration and attraction but certainly not respect. Even though he couldn't articulate it, even though he had never put the pieces together in his own mind, he believed Blacks were inferior so that made eating a Black woman's shit particularly nasty, akin to eating . . . say . . . a dog's shit, something utterly disgusting and foul. Every time he thought about it however his dick would get rock hard. That Pavlovian association alone was enough for his conscious mind to reconcile that he was attracted to Black women, their beauty, but he didn't date Black women. He dated white women. He wanted to marry a white woman. OK, he wanted to marry a white woman who got savagely fucked by big-dicked Black men but that's besides the point. Black women, for Chris, were his secret fetish and their shit was his secret-secret ultimate turn on. He'd gone to pros over the years to satisfy his shit lust but what he really wanted was to find a Black woman who was as turned on by using his mouth like a sewer as much as he was eager to eat her shit every single solitary god damn day. Twice on Sundays.

Looking into her beautiful eyes, feeling her warm, sexy body pressed against him, feeling several pounds of shit between the cheeks of his ass and covering his cock and balls, he was pretty sure that Scottie was just that Black woman. She wasn't backing away or acting horrified or expressing remorse or regret. In fact, she was turned on by his public shit episode and that turned Chris on even more. She was encouraging him: telling him how proud she was of him for being so nasty, explaining to him that she was going to take him back to the hotel room and change his diaper like the dirty little boy he was. In that moment, something in his brain clicked and he was in the ultimate sub space. He was a feral, dirty, nasty shit whore who craved being debased, humiliated, degraded, and wallowing in filth like he needed it to live.

They strolled arm in arm back to the hotel. Outside, even though people were passing by, Chris was distracted and horny enough to pretend that they couldn't smell anything, or if they did, they would never have assumed it was him and he was dressed neatly and he had this really sexy Black woman on his arm. That is, she was on his arm right up until the moment that they approached the valet stand of the hotel and she dropped his arm and walked in front of him like she didn't even know who he was. As he entered the revolving door of the hotel, pure adrenalin set in. He was afraid to walk too slowly because he knew that people would be able to tell he had shit his pants but he couldn't walk too fast because he was sure shit was going to fall out his pants legs. He got to the elevator and Scottie stood there, staring straight ahead, waiting patiently. As the next elevator arrived, she said, "You take the next one. I'll meet you in the room."

Chris could have died. This was the most embarrassing thing he had ever experienced in his life. If only his fucking cock would go down. Chris loved humiliation and this was pushing all his buttons. He was in the middle of the most erotic day of his life. The next elevator came and as luck would have it, it was empty, which was nothing less than a miracle for the middle of the afternoon and for a hotel that was so heavily trafficked. He was almost home free. Home free, that is, until the elevator door opened on the 12th floor and a maid, a small dark skinned Black woman who looked to be in her mid-30s pushed her cart on. There was no 13th floor and she didn't push another button so she was going to the same floor as he was. The doors hadn't even closed all the way before she audibly gagged at the stench. She covered her mouth and nose with her hand and she didn't even try to hide her disgust. Chris was mortified and aroused.

The maid pushed her cart out and made a mad dash for the linen room that was directly across from the elevator. She used her key card to open it and he could clearly hear her say in a thick southern accent, "Oh my God! What the hell," before the door closed! Chris waddled down the hallway, trying to make sure no shit fell out and knocked on the door softly. "One minute," Scottie responded.

It was actually more like two minutes she made him wait this time. Two of the longest minutes of his entire life. Involuntarily, Chris moved his hand to the back of his pants and felt the huge load filling them. He could tell that shit was everywhere. At the other end of the hall, a door opened and a Latino couple emerged and made their way to the elevator. Chris stared straight ahead at the door and knocked again. He glanced in their direction and smiled nervously and they returned the pleasantries but really didn't pay too much attention to him. As the elevator doors opened and they stepped inside, he could hear the guy say, "Dios mio, someone ripped a nasty fart in here," and they disappeared from view.

Chris' knock became more insistent. "Please, let me in! Please! I'm really sorry about before." Again, he couldn't be too loud because he didn't want to be overheard by guests in the neighboring rooms but he was making his plea in pure desperation. He had stunk up the hallway and anyone who opened their door would know definitely that he hadn't just farted but he had shit his pants. He was squeezing his hard cock through his pants, cupping the huge load in the back of his pants, and begging at the door to be let in. He felt so out of control, so stimulated, so desperate for this level of humiliation.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the door opened. Instantly, all his fears were gone and he was back in supreme sub space again. Something about her sweet and innocent beauty combined with the fact that Chris knew that she was the most depraved women he'd ever met made him pliant and malleable to her whims.

She blocked his entry to the room with her hand firmly against his chest. He panicked! She pinched his nipple, twisted it and it made him whimper and his cock drip. "Are you going to obey my commands, Christopher?"

Chris nodded but his eyes conveyed his true response. "Yes, Ma'am." He was captive to her every desire. He would do whatever she wanted, whatever she said, without question. He was her shit pig, he belonged to her, his soul was hers to do with what she pleased. Chris would follow her to the ends of the earth if she wanted. And he would eat every morsel of her shit along the way.

She let him in the room and he thanked her profusely. He was talking rapidly about the elevator ride and the maid and the couple who got on the elevator after him when he noticed that there was another thick, plastic sheet on the bed. Wipes, latex gloves, a basin of soapy water, wash cloths, and baby powder were on the night stand. It was a changing station. This time he didn't have to be told exactly what to do, he knew exactly what he was supposed to do and he made his way to the bed and dropped his pants. Much to his surprise, the diaper had contained all the shit and piss but it was stretched beyond its limits for sure. For a brief second he speculated that if the adult diaper company figured out a way to advertise that their product could hold the results of enormous amounts of public pissing or pooping without any leaks or accidents they would fly off the shelves.

Scottie, still wearing her sexy black dress, waved her hand and signaled for him to lay down on the plastic sheet while she put on the blue medical gloves. Chris sat and the hard, thick turd pushed against his asshole and the softer shit moved further up the back of the diaper. He had to wiggle around to get all the way on the pallet of towels and he was smashing and mashing shit all over his ass in the process. Scottie ripped open the sides of the diaper and looked proud as she saw the volume of poop that filled the diaper. Chris wanted to see how much shit he'd made but instead he watched her intently as his cock bobbed up and down with its new found freedom. She seemed immune to the smell, like it didn't smell offensive to her. Chris wondered if the smell of shit turned her on as much as it did him.

"Impressive. That's three days' worth? Next time we'll try for four." Chris moaned at the thought of a next time and huffed his own stench. "Shit jerk for me," she demanded, without the tiniest bit of hesitation!

Chris didn't vacillate for a second. He didn't use shit as lube often because he didn't have the privacy that it required with his mother living with him but he loved the feel of warm shit squishing in his fingers as he used it to beat his meat. He held up his legs obscenely and reached past his balls and got some of the soft shit and started stroking his hard cock and staring directly at Scottie. Scottie pushed his legs back further.

The big, hard turd was still amazingly in good shape. It was only about four inches in length, well, what was left of it, but it was thick and hard and sturdy. She picked it up and held it to his lips. "Open," she demanded and Chris whimpered as he stroked his cock harder. He was going to cum. It was knobby and covered with the softer shit but he could see the bumps and ridges of an enormous shit pacifier. He opened his mouth wide and she forced it in his mouth. It almost didn't fit it was so thick. Everything was turning him on but the most arousing part was the fact that Scottie didn't take her eyes off of his. She was communicating with him without words, telling him that she loved him being such a nasty, filthy pig. She was watching him do something that filled him with shame and arousal. She was seeing him at his filthiest and most disgusting state of excitement and that . . . well, it was almost too much for his little brain to compute.

With his mouth packed full of shit, Chris couldn't speak so he moaned, grunted, and whimpered. He sucked the hard turd and stroked his cock harder. He was grinding his ass in the filth of his full diaper and ready to explode. But he didn't. "Stop!" Her command was clear, concise, and there was no questioning her intent.

It took every ounce of strength in his body to stop stroking his cock and sucking his turd. His new-found desire to please Scottie was stronger than his perversion so he stopped immediately. She took the turd from his mouth and threw it in away. Scottie grabbed his wrist and proceeded to clean the shit from his hand like a mother who had caught her son with his hand in the cookie jar. She instructed Chris to grab his ankles and hold his legs up, much like a porn star getting ready to get gangbanged, and she proceeded to clean him up, using more than a dozen soothing wipes and filling up the small waste basket with the soiled diaper. His asshole was tender from pushing out that monster shit and every time she touched it, it sent chills up his spine. Her touch was sensual and she intentionally stroked his hard dick sensually as she cleaned him with soap and warm water.

"There you go. Now, go take a shower and get all cleaned up, sweetie." She took off her gloves and threw them in the small trash can and tied the bag up as Chris made his way to the bathroom to clean himself of the stench of shit for the second time that day.

Once he was cleaned and dressed again, it was again time for them to hit the city streets again. Her driver, whose name was Todd, was waiting for them and he took them to her condo. She invited Chris in to wait for her while she responded to a few emails and puttered around doing what appeared to be small work related tasks. He glanced in the bedroom and noticed that it had a large cage in the corner he assumed was for BDSM play. Either that or she had a really big fucking dog somewhere. Feeling more comfortable, feeling relaxed in fact, Chris posited, "I assume you do all your shit play in hotels, am I right? You don't want your home to be a . . . well . . . a toilet, right?"

She smiled.

Scottie excused herself and went to the bedroom and closed the door. She emerged a few minutes later even more stunning than she was before. The black dress had been replaced with a red one and red patent leather heels. Her lipstick even matched her outfit. Chris couldn't help but be aroused, but this time his lust was fueled by his urges as a man to fuck an incredibly sexy woman. He knew that wasn't going to happen but that didn't stop his fantasies of pounding her pussy and making her scream and moan and call out his name as she came all over his cock.

They continued on with their activities. The driver took them to a spa where Chris sat patiently as he watched her get a pedicure with her toes painted red to match her dress. It seemed pretty obvious to anyone who cared to observe that he was not her boyfriend but rather a companion. Next stop was a bakery where she ordered a birthday cake for her niece and she asked for Chris' opinion and feedback. She referred to him as sweet boy in front of everyone and that kept him horny and dripping. He was buzzing with sexual energy. This was easily the most erotic day of his entire life and it wasn't even dark yet.