The Shitty Four Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere in the middle of her eloquent and articulate diatribe, Chris started cumming. He was cumming from a place he had never felt before. He was cumming from his abused asspussy, deep inside. He was shooting semen from his cock that seemed endless and life-altering. And . . . he was cumming in his soul. He was consumed with bliss. A feeling of euphoria, of release, of pleasure he didn't even know existed overwhelmed him as he stared into her eyes and he knew that every word she was saying was the absolute truth.

The morning of the fourth day, he awoke one final time in Scottie's presence. She was fully dressed and her bags were packed, sitting by the door, and she was sipping coffee and reading the paper. "Good morning, sleepy head. You look like you had a rough night." She smiled and got up and offered to help him with his bed. He declined the offer and dumped all the sheets on the floor for the maid to gather when she cleaned the room. He made his way to the bathroom and stopped and stared in the mirror, amazed again that he didn't remember bathing, he didn't remember anything after ejaculating not just cum from his cock but ejaculating a portion of his identity from deep inside is very being. He could feel his bowels telling him that it was time to go but instead he took his butt plug and sucked it and got it nice and wet before he inserted it in his well-used asshole.

"Oh, I packed all of our drugstore purchases up for you to take home with you," Scottie yelled through the door.

"Thank you," he said quietly as he came out. "Oh, and would it be possible for me to get a few of those intestinal cleanse pills also or is that too much to ask?"

"It's already done my sweet boy." Her affectionate tone caught him off-guard.

"Ma'am can I ask you a question? Those things you said last night. Did you mean them or were you just saying them to be . . .?"

She cut him off before he could finish. "Christopher, I meant every word. You are inferior to me." Chris could have dropped to her feet and kissed them. There was something reassuring about the fact that she looked down on him with disgust.

Chris and Scottie said their goodbyes at the front of the hotel. She was as gracious and charming as ever and anyone witnessing their parting would have easily mistaken them as lovers. Todd brought the car around to pick her up and he held her soft, dainty hand as he helped her into the back seat. He winked at Chris and nodded, communicating with just a gesture that things would never be the same for him again.

Chris had to fend for himself and take a taxi to the airport. Before he boarded, he headed straight for the gift shop. "Excuse me," he asked the salesclerk, "can you tell me where I might find the Imodium? I'm having some . . . tummy troubles."

Copyright 2016 AfroerotiK All Rights Reserved