The Shitty Four Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dinner time and now Chris was starving. He'd emptied out all that shit and his stomach was ready for a meal, not a salad. As the sun set, they dined and he had a 14 oz. steak with all the trimmings, she ate sushi, and they both drank freely. Chris marveled at how well they were getting along outside of a sexual context. She was so amiable, so sweet. But nothing could erase the vision of her pulling her skirt up and taking a shit in his mouth seconds after meeting him. He stayed hard all evening.

After dinner, as they climbed in the back seat of the car, Scottie told Todd to take them to Insurection. From the name, Chris could tell it had something to do with sex and he grabbed his cock to shift it and push it down. As they pulled into the parking lot, he saw that it was some sort of sex emporium that sold toys and DVDs. It wasn't a dive but it wasn't a classy joint either and Scottie stuck out like a sore thumb. Every head in the place turned as they walked in, the red dress that hugged all her sexy curves being the center of attention. Chris followed her to the back of the store and like a gentleman he pushed open a door for her that led to a back area with video booths and glory holes. He knew immediately that he was going to be on his knees for her.

Scottie was brazen. She found a small room and stood at the door and told Chris to go in. She was the guard, the sexual sentinel who would approve or disapprove of anyone who was to go into the adjacent cubicle. She didn't seem uncomfortable or afraid at all. Men gathered around but stood back. She signaled for one particular black guy to come forward and he did. She whispered in his ear and he nodded his agreement and entered the adjoining room. Chris was already on his knees and ready to suck some cock when a big black ass was presented in the large hole. He immediately spread the ass cheeks open and saw a hairy, dark shithole. He sniffed it. It didn't smell bad at all. It smelled clean, freshly bathed. Just as he was about to dive in, the door opened and Scottie squeezed in.

"Undress," she commanded and Chris pulled off his shirt and started undoing his pants almost before she could get the word out of her mouth. Nude, he was salivating and waiting for the command to lick that black asshole in front of him. He had no idea who it was, what they looked like. All he knew was he wanted to suck that asshole for his Goddess. And that's what he did. He sucked that shithole like a nasty slut. He tried to get his tongue in there as deep as it would go. Scottie stroked his shoulders, rubbed his shaved head, played with his nipples. She encouraged him to eat that black asshole like he was a starving refugee.

The guy getting his ass sucked was clearly enjoying it and he was verbal and unapologetic about it. "Fuck yeah. Make that nasty white boy suck my dirty shit hole. Yeah, dig in there. Suck that shit out." That's exactly what Chris was trying to do. He wanted shit.

What he got was not shit but a huge load of cum. The guy turned around and rammed his dick through the hole and Chris dove for it as it started spurting semen. The guy pulled up his pants and was gone in seconds. Scottie went out and selected another guy to repeat the same thing. This time, she fingered Chris' asshole while he was making a feast of the second guy's butt. She worked lube in his anus to make it slippery and wet while he was licking that strange black shithole. He slobbered and spit and sucked it good. He was hoping for a small nugget of shit to pop out. He wanted to eat more shit and he didn't care that he was doing something so dangerous and filthy. He was doing it in front of this incredible Black woman who clearly got off on his depravity. His second load of cum tasted better than the first and he was hungry for more asshole and semen from Black men.

The third time Scottie went out to find another participant, she returned a few minutes later only this time, it wasn't an asshole that was presented through the hole, it was a foot of dick. It was massive and dark, the largest Chris had ever seen in person. He reached out for it to suck it and Scottie stopped him. She reached in her purse and pulled out a small brown bottle. She opened the top and Chris knew what to do. He put his finger alongside his right nostril and took a deep hit. Warmth covered his entire body and all of his inhibitions disappeared. In that moment, he wanted to be nastier than he'd ever been in life and that was saying quite a bit because he was really, really nasty. He wanted to grunt like a pig to show that he was a subhuman thing. He started to get down on his knees and Scottie stopped him. She turned him around and made him bend over; his face inches from hers, his ass aligned with the hole.

He felt the head penetrate him and he moaned loud enough they could have heard him in the front of the store. "Yeah, fuck me with that big black cock. Use my pussy. Oh yeah, ram it up in there. Destroy my white cunt. Yes, Daddy, make me your filthy white bitch. Harder, god damn it, harder. Rip it open. Dump your cum in my nasty shit hole. Pound it. Pound me hard. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I love it. I love that beautiful dick, a real man's cock. It feels so fucking good. Oh shit, I've never felt anything so good. Fuck the shit out of me. Oh god, yessss, fuck the shit out of me. I'll get down and clean all that nasty shit off for you to show you what a filthy shit pig I am. A white shit whore. Ohhhhh, yeah, ride my shitty asshole. Ram that big black cock up my dirty white pig whore cunt." That was a directive he didn't have to make. It was apparent that he hadn't emptied the entire three days' worth of shit from his colon because he was getting the shit fucked out of him and it was evident by the smell in that small room.

Scottie was pleased. She was smiling and proud. She told him to get down there and worship that beautiful Black meat with his mouth and Chris obeyed with enthusiasm. It was COVERED in shit, not just streaks. He wrapped his lips around it and made love to that column of Black flesh with his lips, he cleaned every spec of shit off and pleaded with his eyes for more. She had slid her dress up and she was softly rubbing her pussy. She was clearly turned on and that inspired Chris to behave nastier. He backed up against the hole again and demanded, "Ram that big black fucker deep in my guts. Make me eat off all my nasty shit. Get it covered. Let me show you how disgusting I am." He was talking to both his partners at the same time, communicating to them that he loved being used in unspeakable ways.

Twice more he got pounded and then got down to eat all the shit off that gorgeous cock. Finally, the guy on the other side of the wall couldn't take any more and he emptied his nuts deep, deep inside Chris. Chris hadn't cum and he was still horny but it was time to go. He dressed and they made it back to the car to go back to the hotel. Todd held the door open and extended the offer of a mint as Chris climbed in. The fact that this white guy KNEW that he had been sucking Black dick, that he had been eating shit was a turn on in ways he had never imagined. Chris had never told another white male about his shit addiction. The shame, the humiliation was such a fucking turn on. Chris could have turned right around and gone back and sucked a dozen more black assholes without poppers and he would have still begged for more.

By the time they got back to the hotel room, Chris' underwear was full of brown tinged cum. It was late and he was exhausted. Scottie opened the bottom drawer of the dresser to reveal the linens for the pull out sofa. She changed into a pair of pink satin shorty pajamas and climbed in the massive bed and fell asleep immediately. Chris couldn't sleep and he tossed and turned for several hours, wanting more shit. His body was accustomed to falling asleep late because of his work schedule and he re-lived every detail from the minute he got off the plane until now. And it was only day one.

It must have been nearly morning before he fell asleep and he was awakened around 9 by the smell of coffee. He opened his eyes, half expecting to realize it was all a dream. "Good morning, precious angel. How did you sleep?" She was sitting at the table reading the morning paper and sipping a mug of steaming hazelnut flavored java. "Coffee always makes me take a huge shit."

God Damn! Is there any way this woman could be sexier? The ease with which she talked about shit was a constant source of arousal. Chris crawled out of bed, folded the sheets and blankets and put them away and made himself a cup of coffee. He stood at the counter and she waved for him to sit down and join her. They talked about the events of the previous day and Chris' erection was as hard as steel. His asshole wasn't technically sore, it was far too experienced with big dildos for that, but it itched and he wanted to get a finger in there and wiggle it around. He definitely knew he had been pounded thoroughly by a real man.

Scottie indicated that her favorite part of the day was seeing him suck that shit covered black dick and she marveled at how big it was and remarked that she adored seeing him worship it with such reverence. Chris said that his favorite part of the day, without question, was her taking a dump on his face. He wanted to ask when she was going to do that again but he chickened out.

"Uhhhh, looks like I have to go." She got up, kissed him on the top of his head, and all Chris could see was her sexy ass as she breezed past him on her way to the bathroom. He waited a minute and he snuck to the door to see if he could hear anything. He wished he could be in there, watching her shit, smelling it, licking her asshole, his tongue her toilet paper. It was pure torture knowing that she was shitting and he wasn't able to eat it. His ear was pressed all the way against the door and he couldn't hear anything. Why he didn't know that the door was going to open and he was going to tumble and fall in was beyond anyone's guess.

Scottie stepped over him and said, "I left you a present. You're more than welcome to smell it if you'd like." Chris crawled on his hands and knees over to the unflushed toilet and saw his gift. It was a mound of shit, a pile of smelly turds submerged in the cold toilet water. He placed his arms around the bowl and put his face as close to the water as possible. Never, not since the beginning of time, had the platitude "praying to the porcelain god" been more appropriate.

Chris knew he had only been instructed to smell it, not eat it, so that's what he did. He inhaled the fumes of her shit and that's all he could do. He didn't even dare stroke his hard cock because he knew the second he did, he would be reaching in and grabbing turds and cramming them in his mouth and shooting cum all over the place. She cleared her throat and he turned to see that she was naked again, only this time she was wearing a black strapon dildo. It was relatively small, only about 8 inches. Chris could take much bigger. But he didn't care. He wanted to feel it in him, feel her pounding him.

Taking a folded towel and tossing it on the floor, she got behind him. "Does that smell good," she asked? Chris moaned. She pulled the back of his shorts down and exposed his bottom. He could feel her fingers pushing lube in his hole again and he wiggled his ass like a cheap stripper. The head of the fake dick popped in and she stopped moving. Chris, wanting to show off some of his sluttier skills, adjusted his hips and got the right angle and pushed his boicunt all the way back on the black dildo, causing it to disappear all the way in his shithole in one deft movement.

It was her turn to add some sexy commentary to the scene. "Look at your slutty little pussy eating that big fucking black dick right up. You can't get enough can you? Oooohh, look at that. I'm fucking the shit out of you. You're a dirty boy, aren't you? Look at you getting my strapon dirty."

Chris didn't know how much shit was on the dildo but there was one thing he knew for sure. Scottie knew how to throw the dick as good as any man. Her strokes were deep and hard and her pace was just right. Her hands gripped his hips and she was making him take that cock like the ass whore he was. The other thing of which he was absolutely positive was that he wanted to reach in the toilet and grab that shit and shove it in his mouth.

He would not be allowed. Again, with Chris mere moments from shooting a massive cum load, Scottie pulled her strapon out and flushed the toilet in one swift movement. Chris watched as the water swirled and the brown logs disappeared from view. He felt as if he had been deprived of a holy sacrament, that his soul was in peril because he couldn't eat from the throne of his Queen. Their morning shit games weren't over, however, not by a long shot.

"Alright sweet boy, it's time to get you all cleaned out. We have a big day ahead of us and we need to make room because who knows how many cocks you might have in your shithole today."

Chris moaned and squeezed his leaking cock. She instructed him to get on the bed in the fetal position and she was going to prepare a nice enema for him. The truth was, Chris loved getting enemas but it was never something he had shared with anyone. He loved the feeling of the nozzle sliding in his ass. Well, he loved anything sliding in his ass was more accurate but there was something about the whole private act of cleaning himself out, of preparing to get fucked that always made him horny. He loved the feeling of fullness as the water bloated his belly, he adored the sensations of the cramps that made him double over in discomfort, he even got off on the way the shit would explode out of his asshole, the chunks and smelly liquid squirting out. He'd never told another human being in the world that he liked enemas and now he was about to get one from this woman who was proving to be the most amazing shit Domme he'd ever encountered in his life, far exceeding all of his expectations and fantasies.

She decided to go with the traditional 1 quart red bag enema with a mild peppermint soap and water solution. The first bag went it with such ease, Chris barely even flinched. When she added the second bag of just warm water is when things got interesting. Chris' stomach looked like he was about four months pregnant and she reached between his legs and massaged his tummy and pressed on it, causing him to moan. It was impossible to miss the fact that his cock was harder than ever and leaking and she took advantage of it by milking him with her gloved hands and lots of lube.

Chris couldn't form words. Sweat broke out on his forehead as he was squeezing with all his might trying to contain the contents of his bowels as Scottie toyed with him. He felt his butt plug being inserted but he wasn't entirely sure that it would hold everything in. He had a terrible fear that all the shit and water would come shooting out and destroy the hotel room with sprayed poop everywhere. He was determined to hold that shit in as long as possible and he was going to summon whatever super-human powers he had to in order to please his Mistress.

Just then, as luck would have it, her cell phone rang. "Hold on, baby boy, I'll be right back." It was clear from the sound in her voice when she answered the phone that it was from someone she cared for immensely because the tone she used when she said, "Hi, sweetie," was vastly different than the maternal tone she used with Chris when she called him affectionate names. He assumed it was her boyfriend Andre, as she had spoken about him often before and how they couldn't always see each other as often as they'd like because of his job as an international pilot. Chris couldn't hear everything she said but he strained to hear the gist of the conversation was how much she missed him and how much she couldn't wait until they were reunited again.

Chris was having problems of his own. He had a half a gallon of water in him, shit that was ready to explode out of his ass, and a butt plug lodged in his butthole that was a few seconds from becoming a projectile missile. Scottie noticed his predicament and she waved her hand and nodded and indicated that he could go relieve himself in the bathroom while she kept talking and smiling and giggling like a teenaged girl.

Normally, under any other circumstances, Chris would have plopped his ass right down on that john and reveled in every second of all that shit blasting out of his asshole, jerking off and trying to coordinate his orgasm with the expulsion of shit. He'd fantasized countless times about Scottie watching him take a shit, about how humiliating it would be to have her standing over him while he made gross farting noises and he took a dump while she stood over him. Now, all he could think about was trying to listen to the rest of Scottie's conversation with her man. He made it to the commode in the nick of time and shit came out like a volcano. He stood up and shit specks decorated the toilet bowl even after he flushed and he improvised and used a wash cloth to clean up the mess. Just as he thought he was done, a second wave of cramps hit him and he had to sit back down as a smellier, pastier load of crap came out. By the time he had finished, he was pretty sure nothing else could possibly come out and he was reasonably assured that he had missed the vital portions of Scottie's phone conversation. He jumped in the shower and bathed and emerged smelling fresh and clean, wrapped in a towel again, awaiting further instructions.

He most definitely felt lighter, like only you can when you've taken a massive shit. Scottie appeared to be in great spirits as well. "You, sir, are in luck today." She was beaming with excitement. "My baby switched flights with another pilot. He's back in town and he's going to play with us tonight." Her eyes danced with electricity. "He needs some sleep. He's going to call when he wakes up and he's rested and he said he's going to save all his shit to feed you. Isn't that amazing?"

Chris could tell that she was more excited about seeing Andre than she was about the idea of Andre feeding him his shit. He was saddened. More accurately, he was petty and immature. This was supposed to be their long weekend. He didn't want anyone else infringing on their time together. Now, she was going to be distracted and sharing herself with another man. Chris pouted in a way that as unmistakable.

Scottie saw his antics and put a stop to them immediately. "Look, bitch, you can either pull yourself together and appreciate this opportunity I'm giving you or you can pack your shit and take an earlier flight home right now. I'm fine with either one." Her tone was no nonsense. There was no hint of maternal concern or affection. She was in charge and she was making it clear. Chris took a deep breath and changed his demeanor because the absolute last thing on earth he wanted to do was leave early. He wanted to stay forever. He wanted to live off a diet of nothing but her shit every day. He wanted to lick strange assholes, and shit his pants in public, and take huge enemas and do whatever other perverted and kinky things her mind could come up with. He would do anything for her and that included not being childish and appreciating the chance to play more shit games with her.

She went to take a shower and when she emerged from the bathroom, she was fully dressed and wearing a summery floral dress and strappy sandals with bracelets up and down her arm and Chris wondered how she could dress so fashionably from a bag that could fit in the overhead compartment of an airplane. First things first, they were off to breakfast. Being in Georgia, breakfast meant they were off to a good old fashioned southern buffet with biscuits and gravy and grits and more pork products than you could shake a stick at. Scottie ate heartily, filling her plate with waffles and strawberries and ordering an omelet that looked like it could feed a small Somali family. The food was great and Chris ate until he was stuffed like a tick as they say in the south.