The Shitty Four Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am, can I ask another question? Why have you been so nice to me? I mean, you have treated me with respect every step of the way. You, better than anyone, know what I am, I mean you know what I do."

"Christopher, am I superior to you?" He nodded without raising his head from her lap. "I don't need to yell and scream to prove that. Nothing you say or do can change who I am. I can't control what you do when you leave Atlanta. You can go home and live your life exactly the way you have been and that is entirely up to you. What I can do is feed you my shit and watch you wallowing in it while I tell you how dirty and disgusting you are. And perhaps, just maybe you won't see it as something nasty because I'm Black and you think my race is inferior but you'll consider it an honor and a privilege because you know that I'm truly superior in every possible way."

There were tourists all around. There was a bus of Japanese tourists taking pictures with their phones, there was what looked like a congregation of a Black church or maybe a nursing home there with elderly Black people all wearing their Sunday finest, and there was a white couple sitting on the stone bench not four or five feet away. Chris sat up. He was emotionally drained. "Scottie," he said, using her real name because he didn't want to objectify her, he didn't want to fetishize her into some caricature who was supposed to fulfill his wishes and fantasies, he wanted to address her like a human being. "I want nothing more than to eat your shit tonight. It's why I flew all the way here. If you'll let me, I'll do it to prove to you not that I'm worthless or perverted but to show you the reverence and respect you deserve, to show you that I am in awe of you, to show you that having a part of you inside me makes me a better person."

The couple next to them could have easily heard every word he said if they were nosey. Chris didn't care. His ONLY concern in that moment was showing his devotion to the woman who had transformed him. He didn't have any plans on wearing a t-shirt that said, "I Eat Shit," but there was also something inside him that accepted that he was always going to be deviant and his desires were always going to be outside the norm and he was okay with that. He had found a way to feel content feeling inferior. He was free at last, free at last.

The irony that he had his grand epiphany in the presence of the spirit of the man who pioneered the Black Lives Matter movement was not lost on either of them.

Scottie grabbed his hand. "Come on. Let's go have some fun."

Chris assumed that they were going to go back to the hotel to play more shit games. They didn't. Scottie and Chris went on a tour of the dirty south and took in all the sights and attractions Atlanta had to offer. They tasted every possible flavor of soda that The World of Coca-Cola offered, they bought some scalped tickets to a Braves game and cheered and ate hot dogs . . . for three full innings until they got bored, and they learned more information about the Western Lowland Gorilla than any person should know at the Atlanta Zoo. They even frolicked like carefree kids in the fountains at Centennial Olympic Park, playing air guitar to all the patriotic songs, and finally ate dinner at The CNN Center.

Their play wasn't entirely platonic. On Atlanta's Skyview Ferris Wheel, as it paused to give all the riders a view from the top, Scottie took Chris' cock out and gently stroked it using the bottom of his t-shirt as cover from prying eyes and, more importantly, cameras. The second her soft hand wrapped around his shaft, he thought he was going to explode. She wasn't really jerking him off as much as she was massaging him, caressing his hardness. If there was an award for sensually-sadistic Domme of the decade, Scottie was the winner. Uncontested! As they admired the colors that dusk masterfully painted on the Atlanta skyline, Scottie tested every ounce of Chris' fortitude not to shoot his load.

Finally, she took mercy on him. "What do you say we go back to the hotel?

Back in the room, Scottie had Chris set it up again for more play. He laid down the last plastic sheet and set up the rim chair. She placed a call and he heard her say, "Yeah, I'm not going to be able to hold it much longer. Yeah, a half hour sounds good."

When she hung up the phone she told Chris, "I'm going to need some time. How about you be a dear and run downstairs and have a drink or work out or . . . I really don't care. Thirty minutes should be fine. Here's a key. No need to knock when you come back."

Chris took the key and was headed to the bar for a drink. As the elevator doors opened, Todd stepped off carrying several bags and bumped directly into Chris. Chris inquired, "Oh, hey man. I thought you would be on your way to pick up Andre. What's up? Are we going out again? I thought . . ."

Todd chuckled. "I'm not driving tonight." The look on his face was smug and he winked at Chris as he told him he would see him later.

The doors to the elevator closed as Chris stood there confused. He sat at the bar and nursed a beer, filled with nerves and anticipation and speculating how the events of the evening would unfold. In a thirty minute window, he checked his phone four times to make sure he would be on time and every passing millisecond seemed like an eternity. On the way back up, the elevator wasn't empty this time, it was full in fact and it made three stops before reaching its destination of the 14th floor for Chris. He was two minutes late as he slid the key card into the lock. He was prepared to face discipline for being tardy as he opened the door.

The lights were out, the light from the television was the only thing that illuminated the room. Scottie sat on her throne, the rim chair, and smiled sweetly. It never failed, every single time Chris saw that smile, he melted. He was so used to Dommes who acted outraged and offended and angry at the tiniest little things. Scottie's power was that she could control and manipulate without even raising her voice.

It only took a few seconds for his eyes to adjust to the darkened room to see that his worst fears had been realized. Beneath her, prone, was Todd and he was licking and tongue-fucking Scottie's asshole like a man starved for her butthole delights. Scottie was visibly aroused. She was naked. Her legs straddled Todd, allowing Chris a clear sightline of her spread pussy lips. Chris could see that her breathing was labored. Her hands caressed her body sensually, teasing him. The evidence of her pleasure was written all over her face as she rubbed and playfully pinched her hardened nipples. Chris would have done anything to suck them. They looked like they could cut glass they were so hard and they were the easily the size of the tip of his pinky finger. She was purring like a kitten and she knew Chris' lust, jealousy, and envy was going to consume him like the flames of a towering inferno.

The grunts and groans of porn playing in the background acted as a soundtrack. As if in a trance, Chris undressed, leaving his clothes in a pile in the middle of the floor. Todd was naked, his cock, protruding, red, hard, and twitching, bounced against his abs. Chris marveled at his body, knowing immediately without having to even ask that Todd kept his body in peak physical condition to serve his Divine Mistress and make her proud. Scottie took her foot and rubbed it on Todd's stomach, her perfectly pedicured red toes lightly grazing his cock. He moaned and tried to drive his tongue deeper and deeper in his Goddess' asshole.

Unbeknownst to Chris, Todd had only recently been allowed the pleasure of tasting Scottie's private treasures. For years, he served as her submissive but only in the capacity of white faggot cocksucker and bitch. He was skilled and trained in the art of pleasing Black men with his mouth and cunt. Andre and Scottie agreed that for his years of dedicated service to her, that him pleasing her would not be off the table but the occasions would be few and far between. Todd was in a euphoric state, his tongue was sore but he would not stop. His only mission in life was to please his Mistress. He had studied her reactions for years; he knew from watching her with her lovers the sounds she made when she was pleased and the way her body moved when she was about to orgasm. He knew all too well the pain that Chris was feeling in that moment: seeing the woman of his dreams and fantasies being pleasured by another man and he knew it was unfathomable torture/pleasure.

Scottie knew all too well exactly how excruciatingly painful it was for Chris and she played it up. She closed her eyes and threw her head back and slid her fingers between the folds of her fat, wet pussy lips. Even in the darkened light he could clearly see the beautiful, bright pink inner folds of her exotic flower, its petals opened to reveal her engorged, hard clit that she teased with her fingertip. Chris was hyperventilating.

He fell to his knees and put his face next to Todd's. Todd looked at him as if to say, "It's better than you can ever imagine," and went back to his ass-licking duties.

"Oh fuck, I can't hold it any more. That feels too fucking good. I'm going to shit."

Chris panicked. His eyes were darting around in his head. He felt like he was going to faint. He couldn't form words so he just whimpered and moaned.

Scottie stood up and moved the chair out of the way. She squatted over Todd and positioned herself so that her ass was directly above his hard cock and she was facing him. Chris got between his legs. He wanted a front row seat to what was going to happen. Pulling her ass cheeks apart, exposing her brown, wrinkled, hairless pucker, she passed gas; it was a squeaky little fart. His cock leaked on the plastic. She pushed. This time, her shit didn't come out in a fast and furious cascade. This time, she took her time. She let gravity do most of the work after the initial first inch or so came out. Chris could see it clearly and he was fixated on it. He drooled like some sort of heavily medicated trauma patient. She didn't want to pinch it off, she wanted her shit log to remain intact so she concentrated on pulling her ass cheeks apart and delivering the a pile of shit that was like a piece of art.

Her aim was dead on. Every bit of her shit landed on Todd's cock and belly. It had a much different aroma this time, not nearly as toxic as her previous load. She released a little piss as she finished and her hole closed up with barely any signs that she had just produced a perfectly-formed mound of brown, smooth shit. She grabbed a roll of toilet paper from the coffee table and wiped her ass.

"Would you like a taste," she asked and Chris' heart started beating out of his chest. The Chris of three days ago would have rammed that Charmin in his mouth so fast it would have broken the sound barrier. This Chris, this altered and transformed Chris, this new and improved Chris wanted to savor it, wanted to appreciate it and show it reverence. He put the brown stained paper to his nose and inhaled. He loved how perverted he felt licking toilet paper. In his mind, that was even more fucked up than just eating shit.

Todd was watching the entire scene, taking it all in. Scottie got up on the bed and sat back and propped herself up on the pillows. "Chris darling, I want you to eat my shit. Eat it all up. Eat every morsel of it. After you devour my shit then I want you to devour Todd's cock, suck it like you've never sucked a cock before. If you do a really good job, I'll let you cum."

If Scottie had proposed the exact same option to him just three days earlier, he would have reacted almost violently. His fantasies didn't involve another white man in the mix. But now, he knew that this extended weekend was never about what he wanted, it was never about his desires or fantasies or fetishes. Chris knew that it was a privilege and an honor to be allowed to eat her shit, that thousands and thousands of white men wanted to be in his shoes, that countless white submissives would kill to just lick her shit. The old Chris would have whined and complained that he didn't want to eat it from Todd's cock, that he only wanted to eat directly from her shithole. Even though he had sucked countless white cocks before, he would have pretended to be outraged and offended by the concept, holding on to the false pretense that he was really straight and he only did forced bi stuff for Dommes even though she knew that wasn't the case at all. For old Chris, it didn't matter. He was invested in "the lie". And the lie was that he was a white man and therefor his proverbial shit didn't stink. The lie was how he deluded himself into thinking he was really superior.

The centered and grounded Chris wanted her shit any way he could get it and he was extremely turned on by the idea of being watched while he sucked cock and ate shit from a white man's body. Something about that was more arousing than eating directly from a Black man's asshole. It was almost as if he now believed that white men were truly inferior and that made his willingness to perform with one in front of Scottie that much more depraved and filthy. His cock leaked.

Chris leaned down and inhaled the pungent aroma. He opened his mouth and took a bit of the softer shit, the shit that had come out last. Making himself comfortable, he got settled between Todd's legs and started feasting. He grunted like a pig, involuntarily. Todd encouraged him. "Yeah, eat that shit. Eat it." Chris chewed shit, he swallowed shit, he went back for more and he couldn't get enough. When the biggest pieces had been consumed, he took up his task of sucking cock. He grabbed Todd's cock and shit jerked him for a minute or two and then deep-throated it. Todd fucked his mouth and Scottie finger fucked her pussy from across the room as she watched her two toys playing such dirty games.

"I want to see you two fuck," Scottie demanded in a sweaty, throaty voice that indicated that she was close to cumming. Chris didn't wait for instructions. He grabbed Todd's shitty cock and sat on it. He was getting fucked with Scottie's shit as lube. Todd rammed his cock as hard as he could into Chris, trying to throw him off like a bucking bronco. Chris held on and pulled Todd's nipple and leaned down and shit kissed him. They swapped tongues and brown, stinky saliva.

Todd didn't eat shit, it wasn't really his kink, but he was mature enough to know that when you get fucked in the ass, shit happens. He'd licked ass, both clean and dirty, in his service to his Mistress and he, on occasion would get so hot, in times like this, that he would throw caution to the wind and get caught up in the moment. When he was horny, when he was turned on like crazy, when his cock controlled his brain, the smell of shit wasn't offensive to him, it didn't make him gag or want to puke. The taste always seemed more like mud than anything, or at least what he thought mud would taste like, and not nearly as bad as he thought it would be.

Chris, on the other hand was an experienced shit eater and he craved the taste of shit in his mouth. It registered as pleasure the second he took a bite, his balls tingled the minute he swallowed shit. Everything about shit was erotic to him. The fact that this majestic woman, this Goddess had gifted him with her shit that was now inside him, that he was going to shit out tomorrow, it was almost too much arousal for him to take.

Todd could sense that Chris was about to cum and he moaned, "Stoooop. Eat my shitty fuckhole." He would have much preferred to have Andre's cock in his ass but Chris' tongue would have to suffice for the moment. He would have loved to have gotten fucked by Andre in front of Chris in fact, showing off his slutty skills, making Chris green with jealousy, being a total bottom white fucking faggot bitch who was proud to show off his love of not only Black cock, but the powerful sexy man it was attached to. Perhaps some other time, if Chris didn't run away, like most white subs do after they have been mentally and psychologically fucked by Mistress Scottie Lowe, maybe Todd could show Chris how he catered, pampered, worshiped, and served his gorgeous Black Master. He wanted Chris to know, he wanted the world to know that he was nothing more than Andre's pussy bitchboi who lived to satisfy his every nasty desire. Maybe in the future he and Chris could get gangbanged together, taking on a room full of Black men with huge, hard, hung cocks ready to batter their shitholes and dump load after load of potent Black sperm in their desperate white sissy cunts. He didn't really have time to think about it. He was too concerned with getting on his knees and putting his face down and his ass up and presenting his horny hole like he was a rutting bitch in heat, desperate for his Mistress to watch. He wanted her approval. They both did.

Chris got down and ate Todd's asshole. He spit in it and pulled it open to see inside. He could taste slimy ass juice. There was no real shit but it tasted good anyway. Chris dined on that asshole like it was a meal at five star restaurant. Todd pushed and served up a giant helping of man fart and Chris wanted seconds. His head was spinning.

Finally, Todd could take no more and he needed to cum. Chris was a total bottom, he had no desire to fuck anyone so it was his turn to assume the position. He got on his knees with his face down and looked over his shoulder and stated in no uncertain terms, "FUCK ME!" Todd was more than willing to oblige. He wasn't a top necessarily but he certainly knew his way around an asshole. He got behind Chris and took careful aim. He lined up the head of his cock with Chris' hole and pushed it in and let him get accustomed to it before proceeding further.

Chris was in deep shit, but this time it wasn't literal, it was figurative. He was going to cum. With just the head of Todd's dick in his tight hole . . . He could tell he wasn't going to be able to last very long at all. He worked his boicunt like a $1000 a night whore, squeezing that sphincter like he was trying to rip Todd's cock off. He was shaking, bouncing, and gyrating his ass like he had seen so many Black women do in videos. Well, at least he tried his best. If he was going to cum, he was going to make sure Todd did too; he wasn't going to be the only one to pop his cork. Todd could tell immediately that he was in an experience hole and he started ramming it, fucking it deep and hard and long and replicating the strokes of the countless Black men he had watched in porn. Well, at least he tried his best.

Scottie decided it was time to add her own commentary to inspire Chris. She looked down on him from the bed and asked the most poignant question she could. "Who's inferior now, bitch?"

Chris looked at her and he felt shame and humiliation like he'd never felt before. She spoke directly to him. "That's right, bitch. Who's fucking inferior now? You are nothing more than a repugnant, vile, repulsive Caucasian pig, wallowing in shit where you belong. You fucking disgust me. You walk around, arrogant and racist, with your smug belief that white men are inherently better. All the while you know that you are nothing more than a revolting piece of shit who fucking gets off on eating shit. What sort of fucking nasty pervert gets off on eating shit? I LOVE seeing white men in their truest forms: obscene, perverted, and depraved with no morality or conscience. It makes my pussy wet to see white men wallowing in filth and begging for more, like the true fucking sub-human scum you really are. You're God damn right Black people are superior to you, you fucking twisted, sick fuck. All you are good for is eating my stinking turds. That's all you'll ever be good for, white trash! I will reign over you, own you, control you, because I am a Divine Ebony Queen, truly, infinitely, inherently superior, I am the beautiful Black bitch of your worst fucking nightmares. Fucking filthy white faggot bitch. Choke on my fucking shit you swine."